Stories Online Heaven - Cover

Stories Online Heaven

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Humor Sex Story: OK, this is basically my response to the "Kitchen Sink" stories in here. We all know the ones, where they are 6k and have 20 story codes. Well, this one is short, and has lots of story codes. But do not get mad, take it as the joke I am intending it to be. Finalist for 2019 Clitorides for best humor story. And the only reason there are only 50 codes,that is all we are allowed to add. But it's a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   School   DoOver   Furry   Sharing   Incest   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Food   Necrophilia   Scatology   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Needles   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Halloween   Politics   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   Royalty   .

I was sitting at work and died.

Then I woke up and realized I was a teenager again, and I was a woman! I was not just any woman, I was my own 16 year old twin sister! Wow, I always wanted to fuck my twin sister, so now I can fuck myself as my brother!

So I went into the hall, and realized I was not reliving my life, I was in heaven! And stretching before me was a hallway of endless doors.

I went into the first one, and saw my mother fucking my father. Or was he fucking her? Either way, they were fucking. I watched and jacked off on the doorway, then went to the next door.

There I was as a teenager, fucking Suzy Rottencrotch, my first girlfriend. She had huge boobies, the size of Buicks. So big and soft I could sink my face in between them. But she only laid there as I was slipping her the pipe, so off to the next door.

Now it was the little girl that lived next door. I was sitting in my chair and she came over in her Girl Scout uniform. That day was amazing. I fucked her up, down, and sideways. Then after I fucked her in every hole her sister came over and I fucked her too. And before they left my dog came in and they got it on with Sparkey also.

The next door was that college frat party. I don’t want to remember that! I got drunk and stoned, and the football players decided to have a guy party. Big hairy linemen fucking me, me fucking pre-freshmen who were visiting the college, even the boys in the high school debate team that were visiting fucking each other. Nope, not wanting to relive this.

Then it was the next door, and my mom is forcing her aunt to go down on her because she caught her fucking the handyman. That is hot, because it went on for years. When my mom was 16, then again at 20. Then having my grandmother go down on her when she caught her doing her parents when she was drunk. Eat her pussy or she tells granddad.

Then the next door, my brother was doing my cousin. My cousin was hot, but hated my brother. So he hypnotized her. She had no breasts, but loved taking it up the ass it seems.

The next door was Pat. Pat worked where I did, and nobody knew if Pat was a guy or girl. But if you tied Pat up they would suck your cock. Does it really matter if the cocksucker is a guy or girl?

Ohhhh, this door is a fantasy of mine! Jennifer Connelly, and she is fucking David Bowie, the Goblin King! He casts a spell and makes her perfect breasts even more perfect! But then she grows a cock, and I see Jared’s cock vanish and he grows a vagina. Hmmm, this is weird, but it is a fantasy after all.

Then I open the next door, and it is my ex-wife. It is in the porn theater right before they tore it down, and she is taking on every guy in the place. Huge cocks shoved up her pussy, tiny cocks in her mouth, then a guy with an average cock shoves it up her ass. One guy after another, they all cum in her, and her best friend is there eating it out. And they each pay her $10, so she walks out a millionaire.

Then it is Piper Wright, with the tight ass and nice tits in Fallout. I am trying to teacher her how baseball is really played, with the rule where if the girl gets a homerun she shoves the bat up her twat. But then a bunch of super-mutants burst in and fuck her and I both senseless.

I keep wandering from door to door. This must be Stories Online Heaven. I am living stories I read, those I have not read, this is amazing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.