The Adventures of Brian & Beth - Cover

The Adventures of Brian & Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Electric Expositor

Chapter 5: Breakfast at Beth’s

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Breakfast at Beth’s - Brian and Beth are long-time friends who rediscover their long buried attraction to each other. (Note: The BDSM elements are in the first chapter only and presented as an anomaly in the character's experience.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   2nd POV  

There is a lot of background information in Chapters One and Two. Chapter 3 has a lot of set-up info for future chapters. Chapter 4 covers the Brian and Beth’s first sex together in 10 years (last night, in story time). However, you don’t need to read the previous chapters unless you want to. ;)


Prologue

This is the continuing story of Beth and Brian, two ex-lovers and old friends who find their long-time platonic relationship changing. Brian is resisting the change and Beth is trying not to go too fast.


Brian

I awoke slowly as the early morning light began to stream into the bedroom. I had no idea what time it was and it took me a minute to remember where I was. As it slowly came back to me I realized that Beth and I were in the same position as when we had fallen asleep. We were spooned together and I had my arms wrapped around Beth. The arm that was underneath her had gone numb during the night and my other hand was cupping Beth’s nice, 34C breast. As I continued taking inventory I realized that my cock was still caught inside Beth’s pussy. My cock was soft, but the big fat head on it was holding it inside her delicious warmth.

As I became fully conscious I could feel my manhood begin to stir as I ran back over the events of the previous evening. I couldn’t believe how my innocent little, Catholic school raised friend had turned into a sex-starved woman in front of my eyes. Mind you, I wasn’t complaining, but it was quite a shock! And now here I was experiencing another perfectly wonderful sensation with her. My cock was slowly expanding towards its full eight inches as I recalled Beth’s blow-job lesson last night. The feeling of my cock slipping into her throat had been so fantastic! Especially considering that when the evening began, I hadn’t even thought that she liked giving head.

When my cock was about three-quarters hard I heard Beth’s breathing change from the full, deep breaths of sleep to a little faster and shallower breaths. At the same time, I could feel her pussy getting wet around my cock. I held absolutely still, trying to see how long it would be before she woke up. Soon, my cock was at its full morning wood hardness and buried in Beth’s fully lubricated pussy, but she still slept. I just lay there, enjoying the sensations. As Beth inhaled her pussy would lightly grip my cock, keeping it in a state of excitement, and when she breathed out, the soft wet walls of her love tunnel would relax their grip on my rock hard shaft. I could feel little dollops of pre-cum making their way up my shaft and mixing with Beth’s lubricating liquids. This was fantastic! I had never done anything like this before and I was reveling in the languorous feelings of nice, easy early morning sex.

I felt Beth begin to move a little, but she seemed to still be sleeping as she slowly tilted her hips back and forth. With my cock still buried in her now sopping wet pussy, Beth’s movements just caused her pussy to slightly shift position around my cock, like a velvet glove sliding over flexing fingers. Very slowly she increased her pace, but she still wasn’t awake. For the next few minutes I just lay there, thrusting my cock out as Beth began riding it in her sleep. Soon she was pulling away from me until just the tip of my now throbbing cock was in her warm honey pot. Then she would slowly slide back down and grind her ass against my pubes. All of a sudden Beth stopped with a quiver as my pulsating prick was once again buried in her pussy and I knew that she had finally awoken.

I had been having the most wonderful dream! I was dreaming that Brian and I were making love and all of a sudden I woke up to find that we really were! I could feel Brian’s cock throbbing in my thoroughly drenched pussy and I used my pussy muscles to give his cock a squeeze as I said, “This is the only way that I would have wanted to wake up from the dream I was having!”

“Well good morning to you, too!” Brian laughed, “What were you dreaming about, as if I didn’t know?”

“Oh! It was the most delicious dream!” Beth exclaimed, “You and I were making love and then I woke up and we really were! If that dream had been interrupted before I came, I would have been truly disappointed if I didn’t have the real thing inside me to replace the dream. But as long as you are here...” I said as I slowly started rotating my hips around Brian’s wonderful cock.

I just love the way he fills me up! I can feel the head of his cock bouncing off my cervix, but he’s not so long as to be uncomfortable, just long enough to fill me up completely. Brian used his free hand to tease my nipples, gently rolling them between his fingers as I began to move back and forth on his cock. He was just lying there, letting me do all the work and it felt wonderful to be able to control the pace of our lovemaking. Brian traced his hand down my belly until I felt his fingers at my love bud. He pushed its hood over it and began to gently massage it as he whispered in my ear, “Hold still.” I sank down his shaft until I felt my behind firmly against his belly. Brian began slowly stroking my clit as he flexed his cock in time with his fingers.

“Oh God!” I groaned, “That feels so good,” and I started to move my hips again.

“Just hold still,” Brian said as he pulled me back toward him and began to flick my tender clitty faster and faster.

Brian wouldn’t let me move as I quickly boiled over into an intense orgasm while I was impaled on his throbbing cock. His talented fingers expertly played me through my orgasm and then slowly brought me back this world. As I caught my breath, Brian began long, slow strokes in and out of me, letting the fat tip of his cock pop out and back in with each stroke. Every time that he entered me, I clamped my pussy around his cock as his full length plumbed my depths. Soon, Brian was pounding into me, his balls slapping against my legs as he drove me towards another orgasm. I could hear his grunts and knew that he was getting close too. He flicked my clit again and I felt myself tip over the edge and begin to cum as he thrust deeply into me and I felt his cock begin to spew his hot seed deep into my thirsty cunny. My moans mixed with his howls as we came together, our bodies slamming into each other, my pussy spasming around his throbbing cock, trying to drain every last drop of his joy juice.

Brian

Oh my God! I’d forgotten how much control Beth had over her pussy muscles. Every time my cock invaded her love tunnel, it felt like I was boring a brand new opening. She had one of the tightest pussies that I had ever sexed up. I was pulling my throbbing cock all the way out of her on every stroke and then sinking my fat cock head back through her labia until it bounced off of her cervix. Soon I couldn’t hold back any longer and I pulled her to me and shot a huge load deep into her waiting pussy. As we lay there in a kind of stupor, I could feel her pussy milking my cock of all that it had to give. In a couple of minutes, we were back to where we had started, two spent lovers spooning and cuddling with my soft dick held in her sopping pussy by its big head.

After a few minutes of just lying there enjoying the fruits of our ardor Beth pulled away from me and my cock popped out of her pussy with a soft, wet plopping sound. “I need a shower,” she said, “And I’m starving! Let’s get cleaned up and see what we can find for breakfast.”

“You got it, my little princess,” I replied, “Your wish is my command.”

“You better stop saying things like that or I’ll get used to it and start taking you seriously!” Beth said as she started to roll out of bed.

I gave her a little slap on the ass and said with a laugh, “Don’t take it TOO seriously!”

“Ow!” Beth yelped as she hopped out of bed, “You’ll pay for that, Mister!”

“One can only hope...” I joked as I followed her out of bed and into the bathroom. I sat on the counter next to the sink as Beth busied herself with getting the shower going and setting out a towel for me.

She noticed my watching her as she handed me the towel and a little self-consciously she asked me, “What are you looking at?”

“A very beautiful, very graceful and very naked lady,” I replied, and she really is! She just turned 50, but she doesn’t look a day over 40. She’s about 5’ 7”, still nicely toned, with nice, firm breasts and creamy white skin with just a hint of freckles in all the right places.

“Pththhtphthpth,” she raspberried me as she stepped into the shower, “It’s just little ol’ me here, I don’t know who you are looking at!”

“I’m serious!” I replied as I followed her into the shower, “I know it sounds weird, but somehow, I had become so familiar with you that I had forgotten just how beautiful you are! At some point you just became ‘my friend Beth’ and I didn’t really pay attention to what a fine looking woman you are.” “HOLY SHIT!” I exclaimed when the water hit me,

“What are you trying to do? Cook me like a lobster in here?”

Beth laughed, “This is the way I always shower. Is it too hot for the big, strong man?”

“Nahhh, I’m getting used to it now, it just surprised me at first.” I replied.

“Well, make yourself useful then,” Beth said as she handed me a washcloth and a bar of soap.

“Mmmmm, that’s the second best offer that I’ve had all morning,” I laughed as I began to soap up Beth’s back. When I had her back covered in soap, I began massaging her shoulders, kneading her muscles with my knuckles.

Mmmmmmm! Brian’s hands felt so good as he massaged his way down my back. I leaned forward and braced myself against the shower wall so that he could push even harder as he worked his way down my back. While I relaxed under his talented fingers, I replayed last night’s events in my mind. It had been so odd, but hugely erotic to have Brian watching me masturbate from about a foot in front of my pussy, and I couldn’t believe that I’d finally learned how to get his big, fat cock head down my throat! I was going to have to try that again to make sure that I had really got the technique down. Between Brian’s hands and my memories, I felt my nipples harden and my pussy begin to get wet and then Brian’s cock slid between my legs and gently rubbed back and forth over my clit interrupting my reveries.

I leaned forward and tilted my pelvis until I felt his cock pressing against my labia and then I pressed back just until the head popped into my waiting love tunnel. I began rotating my hips and squeezing just the tip as Brian continued to massage my back. He slowly pushed his throbbing cock into me until I felt his curlies against my ass and then just held there as I continued swiveling my hips and clamping down on his manhood with my pussy. Our coupling felt so delicious as the hot water cascaded down over us! Brian reached around me and covered my breasts with soap before he started massaging them. I just loved the way his fingers slid over my soapy breasts as he rolled my nipples between his thumb and forefingers. I felt myself sliding closer to orgasm as I began rocking my hips back and forth, keeping most of his cock in me while I rode his rock-hard cock. I began to moan as my orgasm approached and I could feel Brian quivering in an effort to stay still and let me do the work. I felt his balls tighten up until they were slapping my pussy instead of bouncing off of my legs. All of a sudden, Brian couldn’t hold back and he gripped my tits, using them to pull me back to him as he began pounding in and out of my sopping wet pussy with long, powerful strokes.

The sounds of our wet bodies’ coupling was echoing off of the shower walls along with our moans of pleasure. At almost the same time we screamed out, “I’m cumming!”

Brian pulled back hard on my breasts, burying his rock hard cock in my soaking wet cunny and I could feel his hot slippery cum racing up his cock to splash against my cervix.

Brian wailed out, “Oh my fucking God! I can feel your pussy clamping down on my cock, draining me of every last drop of cum,” as he held me tightly against him. I felt his cock twitching in my hot pleasure hole as my orgasm slowly subsided.

When I could finally speak again, I moaned, “Jesus! Every time just gets better doesn’t it?”

Brian

“It sure does!” I exclaimed, as my semi-hard cock slipped out of Beth’s pussy with a wet sucking sound. I helped her stand up straight, turned her around towards me and wrapped her in my arms. I whispered in her ear, “I remember the sex between us 10 years ago being good, but the last few days it has been freakin’ great!”

“It sure has!” Beth agreed, “Your right, it was very good a long time ago, but now it is fantastic! What do you think the difference is?”

“I don’t know,” I said with a grin, “But I sure hope it keeps up, if you’ll pardon the pun?”

“Heck, the way you keep ‘cumming’ back for more, I don’t think we’ll have any problems in that department!” Beth declared, “It’s more likely you’ll wear me out first!”

“Nahhh,” I replied with an evil grin, “If we wear one part out, we’ll just have to switch to another...”

“Oh my!” Beth exclaimed, “In that case we had better get out of here and get some sustenance! Now I’m really starving!” With that, Beth twisted out of my arms and rinsed off before stepping out of the shower. I quickly followed her and we toweled each other off in bathroom.

As Beth started fussing with her hair, I asked her if it was all right if I found the coffee makings and got some started. She told me where the coffee stuff was and I sauntered out to the kitchen to get started. “Aren’t you going to put some clothes on?” Beth asked.

“Nope,” I said with a grin, “You’ll just be ripping them off of me in a while to have your way with me and I can’t afford to buy a new wardrobe just to satisfy your lust.”

“MY lust?” Beth asked, “I thought you were the one who came over here to corrupt me!”

“Well, that may have been how it started,” I answered, “But I think the student has far surpassed the teacher!”

“No way!” Beth protested, “I’ll never be as perverted, or as horny, as you!”

“I haven’t noticed you complaining,” I observed.

Beth laughed, “Oh noooo, I’m not complaining! I’m just stating the facts as I see them.”

That really was how I saw it, and I couldn’t wait to see what ‘came’ next. These last few days had been the most erotic time in my life and I knew that we were just getting started. I finished brushing my hair into place and sauntered out into the kitchen to see Brian seated at the table, reading the morning paper. “How did you get the paper?” I asked, “You didn’t go outside like that did you?”

“Yeah, the paperboy missed the porch, so I had to go out to the street to get it,” Brian said with a straight face, “Cindy from next door let out quite a wolf whistle when she saw me waltzing out to the curb bare-ass nekkid!”

“No way!” I exclaimed, “You didn’t let Cindy see you like that did you? She’ll have it all through the building in 30 minutes!”

“No she won’t,” Brian said with a smile, “I gave her a quick fuck in the doorway to buy her silence.”

I realized that he was just putting me on and said, “Yeah right, in your dreams! Now where was the paper?”

Brian laughed and said, “It was just outside the door and, much to my chagrin, there was nary a sign of Cindy.”

“Lucky for you!” I said, “You have no idea how big a gossip she is! I’d have never heard the end of it, and therefore, neither would you!”

“Well, thank God that crisis is averted,” Brian said drolly as he got up to pour out coffee for the two of us, “Now what’s for breakfast?”

“Oh sure, first you convince me to give up my womanly charms to you and now you want me to play scullery maid for you! Just like a man!” I teased.

“Well, if you want me to rummage through your refrigerator, I’m sure I could come up with something that I could make for breakfast...” Brian said.

“No, if you’re anything like most men, you’d just make more of a mess than it’s worth,” I teased, “I’ll see what we have.”

“C’mon now, you know darn good and well, that my house is every bit as clean as yours, and that I’m a damned good cook to boot,” Brian protested.

“That’s true and I apologize,” I replied, “But I don’t feel like waiting long enough to cook something. I’m hungry now!”

As I opened the refrigerator and stood there looking over the contents, Brian said, “Don’t move!”

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because I want to see how big your nipples will get as you stand in the cold breeze from the ‘fridge,” Brian said with a leer.

As I looked down and saw that my nipples were indeed standing up, I told Brian, “Oh hush, you’re supposed to be thinking about food!” Brian just stared at me as I stuttered, “I mean ‘edible’ food! Um, er, I mean food that you can chew! Oh crap! You know what I mean!”

Brian

I laughed and said, “Just keep talking, I want to see how far down your blush will go! It’s already at the top of your breasts!”

Beth looked down and discovered a flush spreading down her chest and out onto her breasts. “Grrrrrr, are you sure that you want to eat breakfast?” she threatened, “You really shouldn’t piss off the cook if you do!”

“Hey! I just call ‘em as I see ‘em!” I laughed.

“How does bagels and cream cheese sound?” Beth asked, trying to change the subject, “I have some peach jam too, if you like.”

“That sounds fine,” I said, “Is there anything that I can do to help?”

“You can slice them for me while I get out the fixin’s, if you don’t mind,” Beth answered.

“Not at all,” I said as I took the bag of bagels from her, “Where would I find a sharp knife?”

“I’ll get you one, just a sec,” Beth replied.

While she turned back to the refrigerator I quickly enlarged the hole in one of the bagels and stuffed my cock through it. When Beth turned back around to place the cream cheese and jam on the table she let out a laugh. “You are absolutely incorrigible, aren’t you?”

“Well, I have to admit that you are not the first one to accuse me of that,” I said with a laugh, “But I still think it’s a bum rap! I’m completely corrigible!”

“Yeah - right,” Beth said dryly as she watched me open up the cream cheese, grab a dollop with my finger and spread it on the tip of my cock.

“Now I suppose you want me to lick that off of your cock?” Beth said with a grin.

“Au contraire, Madam,” I protested as I reached for the peach jam, “I would never expect a lady to do such thing!” I opened the jar, stuck my finger in it, and then laid a smear of jam over the cream cheese on my cock. I looked directly into Beth’s eyes as I lifted my cream cheese and jam covered finger to my mouth and slowly licked it clean, “No self-respecting lady would eat a meal before it was fully prepared! Now that it’s fully prepared, you may partake at your whim.”

Beth laughed heartily and said, “You really ARE incorrigible!”

“And that’s a bad thing?” I asked.

“I never said that!” Beth laughed as she lowered herself to her knees, took the base of my cock in her hand and inspected my handiwork.

“So what do you call this?” she asked as she gave my cock a wiggle, shaking the bagel, cream cheese and jam back and forth.

“Well, I call it a cock,” Brian said with a laugh, “What do you call it?”

“It looks like the Full Meal Deal to me,” Beth said appreciatively as she licked her lips. She lowered her head and licked the tip of my slowly hardening cock, picking up a little bit of jam on the way. “Mmmmmm, that’s even sweeter than usual,” she said as she licked a little further down and got some cream cheese to go with her jam. My cock was getting harder as I watched this beautiful woman lick her way around the meal that I had prepared for her and I let out a little groan of pleasure as she sucked the big fat head of my cock into her mouth.

I loved the feel of Brian’s cock growing in my mouth! I kept sucking it a little further into my mouth, getting more and more of my ‘breakfast’ each time. Soon my nose was bumping against the bagel that was wrapped around the middle of Brian’s now rock hard cock. I began slowly pushing the bagel further down his cock with my chin, bumping into it each time I slurped more of his manhood into my waiting mouth. Brian had wrapped his legs around my back as his big-headed cock nudged the back of my mouth. Here was the moment that I had been waiting for! I wanted to see if I remembered my lessons from last night about how to deep-throat a big cock.

I loosened my jaw and started to swallow and I heard Brian groan as I felt his cock slide into my throat. Yes! I could deep-throat him easily now! I went to work in earnest, pushing the bagel further and further down his cock until I felt it come to a stop against his pubic bone. As I slipped my lips back to the tip of Brian’s eight-inch cock, I opened my eyes and started to laugh at the sight of his cock wrapped in a bagel. “How do you expect me to give you a proper blow-job with a bagel wrapped around your cock?” I sputtered.

“Well, you are doing great so far! Don’t stop now!” Brian replied, as his saliva covered cock throbbed in the air, the bagel looking like a life preserver on a drowning man.

A drop of pre-cum oozed out onto the tip of Brian’s cock and I laughed as I took his cock between my lips. I felt him shudder as he felt my laugh travel down his dick. I slowly slipped down his pulsating manhood until I bumped up against the bagel again and began using my throat muscles to squeeze his cock. I felt Brian begin to thrust back and forth, slowly fucking my face and I couldn’t take it any more. I reached down to my dripping cunny and slipped two fingers into it. I groaned around his cock as I began to tweak my hard little nubbin with my thumb. I was so close to cumming that I knew it wouldn’t take much more to push me over the edge.

Brian

I didn’t know whether to laugh or moan in pleasure as I watched Beth deep-throat my bagel-wrapped cock. When I saw her reach for her pussy and felt her moan around my cock, the choice was made for me. I felt the rumblings of her moan all the way to my toes, and I began to match her moan for moan. I ran my hands through her light brown hair as I watched her hips begin to sway back and forth and could tell that she was massaging her love mound in time to her strokes up and down my cock. I began to thrust my throbbing hard-on into her warm and waiting mouth faster and faster. As I fucked her face faster and faster, her hips began to buck in time with my thrusts and I knew that she was as close to cumming as I was.

“God, I love the way that you give head,” I moaned, “Every time my cock slips deep into your throat it feels so tight and warm that I just want to leave it there forever. I wish I’d known what a good little cock-sucker you are a long time ago!” My nasty talk pushed Beth over the edge and she began to cum, her hips bucking up and down and her throat spasming in time with her cunt. That was the final straw for me and I thrust deeply into her throat and began to spew hot jets of cum down her throat. My body went rigid as Beth slid her mouth up to the tip of my cock and began to run her tongue around my over-sensitive glans, milking me for every last drop of my cum.

As we both began to come down from our orgasmic heights, Beth stood up and straddled my lap as she lowered her still-spasming pussy down over my throbbing cock, squashing the bagel between us. She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder, whispering in my ear, “I love the taste of your cum, but I need to get some food in me.” Beth leaned back and reached down between us, breaking off a piece of the bagel. “This looks like the second best thing on the menu,” she said as she raised it to her lips and took a bite.

“Mmmmmm, that does look good! I think I’ll have some too, but I think it needs some sauce,” I answered as I broke off my own piece of bagel, turned the soft side toward her dripping pussy. I used my other hand to expose her clit and dragged the bagel from the base of my cock up over her clit, soaking up her love juices on the way.

As Brian dragged his chunk of bagel up over my clit I had another small orgasm. I watched as he raised it to his lips and took a bite of it. “Mmmmm, mmmm, good,” he said as he offered me a bite. I felt a bit odd as I took a bite of bagel that was soaked in my own juices, but it didn’t taste bad and I could feel Brian’s cock throb as he watched me eat it. “We need a knife to slice up the rest of these bagels, but I don’t want to get up,” I told Brian.

“Well, where do you keep the knives?” Brian asked.

“In the drawer next to the stove,” I replied.

“No problem,” Brian answered as he pulled his feet under him, “We’ll just go get one.” He wrapped his arms under my behind as he stood up from the chair. I wrapped my legs around him as he stood up and, with a grin, he bounced me up and down to get me situated, his cock pulling out and slamming back into my horny pussy. Brian walked slowly across the kitchen, our love organs deliciously sliding over each other and he set my rear on the counter next to the knife drawer. He started slowly pumping me, pulling his cock almost all the way out of my pussy and then sliding back in to me until our pubic bones were crushing what was left of the bagel between us.

As we both watched our coupling, the bagel finally gave up, breaking apart and falling to the floor. We both laughed and Brian opened up the knife drawer and selected a knife. He picked me back up and then walked back to his chair and sat down, impaling me on his cock as he pulled my hips down to his. With a flourish, he presented the knife to me and said, “Ask and ye shall receive, My Princess.”

“Rescued again by my knight in shining armor,” I laughed, “Well, we’ll have to work on the armor part, but you get the picture.”

“Indeed I do,” Brian answered, “And an intriguing picture it is! I can just see you in one of those long dresses with the low-cut bodice! I would joust the Black Knight himself for the honor of gaining your favors.”

I laughed and clenched my pussy on Brian’s cock, “I think that you have the winning lance and I know that you already have my favors!”

Brian

And what favors they were! Beth’s grasping love tunnel felt so tight and warm on my pulsating prick as I grabbed a bagel and sliced it in half. I gave one half to Beth and she started to cover it with cream cheese and jam. While I waited for the fixings, I lifted up Beth’s breast and set the hole in my bagel over her nipple. I leaned down and sucked her nipple through the hole, hearing Beth let out a combination laugh and moan as I did so. “Didn’t your mom ever tell you not to play with your food?” Beth asked.

“Of course she did,” I replied, “But I decided long ago that mom wasn’t always right.”

“Well, I’m glad that you’re a bad boy!” Beth said, “You wouldn’t be anywhere near as much fun if you did everything that your mother said.”

“Yep, and some rules were just made to be broken,” I answered as I set the bagel down and reached for the cream cheese.

“You wouldn’t!” Beth exclaimed.

“Of course I would,” I said matter-of-factly as I dipped my finger in the cream cheese. It was still cold and Beth’s nipple began to crinkle up as I spread it around her tit, slowly working my way in towards her nipple. I felt Beth’s pussy grab my cock as she giggled and shivered when the cold cheese covered her nipple. I set the cheese down and grabbed the jam jar, sticking my finger in it and getting a large dollop on my finger. I slowly began covering her other tit with jam, once again working my way in circles to her nipple. When I had both breasts covered to my satisfaction, I leaned back to enjoy my handiwork.

“You can’t just cover them up and then leave them that way,” Beth protested.

“I have no intention of doing such a dastardly deed,” I replied with a leer, “Although the idea of watching you clean your own tits off with your tongue does have a certain appeal.”

Beth laughed, “No way! You made the mess; you clean it up!

“As you command,” I laughed as I leaned down and ran my tongue over the outer edges of the feast. I alternated breasts, getting a little cream cheese, then a little jam as I slowly cleaned Beth’s breasts. Soon her breath quickened and she began squirming on my cock as I worked my way closer and closer to her nipples. Beth was pushing her breasts towards me, trying to force her nipples into my mouth, but I was enjoying teasing her. After a few minutes I finally sucked her cream cheese-covered left nipple into my mouth and gently nibbled on it while flicking it with my tongue. Beth threw her head back and let out a guttural moan as pleasure flowed through her. I felt her pussy clinching my throbbing cock as I switched to her right tit, sucking up the last of the jam as I nibbled on her nipple.

It felt like fire flowing through my body as Brian made love to my breasts. My nerves were so sensitive that I could feel every sensation like it was in slow motion. I came again, a sweet slow orgasm rippling throughout my body when he finally touched my nipples and I could feel my pussy drenching his cock with my love juices. I could feel Brian’s cock twitching in my pussy as he licked, kissed and nibbled my breasts, gently bringing me down from my orgasm until he sat up and smiled at me. I burst out laughing and Brian said, “What? What’s so funny?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.