The Adventures of Brian & Beth - Cover

The Adventures of Brian & Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Electric Expositor

Chapter 4: Anatomy lessons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Anatomy lessons - Brian and Beth are long-time friends who rediscover their long buried attraction to each other. (Note: The BDSM elements are in the first chapter only and presented as an anomaly in the character's experience.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   2nd POV  

There is a lot of background information in Chapters One and Two. Chapter 3 has a lot of set-up info for this chapter and beyond. However, you don’t need to read the previous chapters unless you want to. ;)


Prologue

This is the continuing story of Beth and Brian, two ex-lovers and old friends who find their long-time platonic relationship changing. Brian is resisting the change and Beth is trying not to go too fast.


Chapter Four – Break Out the Instruction Manual

Brian

I showed up at Beth’s apartment at 6:00 p.m. on the dot Friday evening. As usual, I let myself in through the patio door to avoid the flaky security system in her building. And as usual, Bubba and Beany, her cats mugged me. I called out, “Allo, Allo, is the lady of the house in?”

Beth called out from the back, “Make yourself at home, I’ll be out in a minute.”

I busied myself uncovering the computer and booting it up as the cats rubbed on my legs, purring for attention.

I leaned down to pet them saying, “You two are little attention sluts! But with any luck at all, there will be another pussy begging for attention tonight and you two will be left to amuse yourselves.”

“Ahem!” coughed Beth, “Corrupting me isn’t enough, now you want to corrupt my cats too? Is there no end to your depravity?”

“I think your pussies are thoroughly corrupted already! After all, I’ve been petting them for years,” I smirked.

“Oh hush, you bonehead!” she laughed. “So did you bring me something good to watch?” she asked as she moved over to close the curtains. I watched with approval as she walked over to the curtains. Her legs have always been her best feature and as I followed them up from her ankles to where they joined, I saw that she was wearing a pair of electric blue short shorts that almost covered her sweet little ass cheeks. As she turned towards me and saw my approving look she gave a little pirouette that completed the picture. Beth definitely was not wearing a bra because I could see a good portion of her alluringly bouncing breasts where her light blue, low-cut tank top didn’t quite cover them.

“Well,” I replied, “I hope something in my special selection will meet your approval, m’lady.”

“Well, what are we waiting for? Show me what you got!” Beth demanded as she pulled another chair over in front of the computer.

“Nooooo,” I grinned, “We are here so that you can show me what YOU got! It’s your turn, after all. And, you have a story to tell me too, don’t you?”

“Just hold your horses!” Beth ordered, “All good things ‘cum’ to those who wait, wouldn’t you agree?”

I laughed as I concurred, “I can’t argue with that! Are you ready now?” and I slipped the CD that I had made into Beth’s computer.

“You bet I am!” exclaimed Beth as she sat down next to me at the computer.

“Okay,” I replied, “It’ll be a couple of minutes. I’m going to copy the CD onto your hard drive so that the video will run smoother. Meanwhile, why don’t you start on your story?”

“All right already! I’ll tell you what happened. Quit nagging me,” I exclaimed.

“Well, inquiring minds want to know!” Brian leered.

Beth shyly looked down at her hands in her lap. “Okay, well, after you left and I got tired of looking at porn on the computer I went to my bedroom. I got undressed, spread a towel on the bed, grabbed Mr. Buzzer and some lube and laid down on the bed. I was already pretty worked up from watching you cover yourself in cum and I could hardly wait to get my hands on my pussy. One hand trailed up my stomach to caress my breasts as the other traced its way down to my soaking wet pussy. My pussy was already wide open and my juices were running down my ass, soaking the towel. I squeezed my nipples as I ran a finger over my clit, and I realized that I wasn’t thinking about the porno that I had watched at all, I mean, that’s not what I was fantasizing over while I played with myself.”

I looked up and saw that Brian was watching me with rapt attention.

“What were you thinking about while you were getting yourself off?” he asked softly.

I blushed even more and looked into Brian’s eyes as I replied, “All that I could think about was you stroking your big, fat cock and cumming all over your chest. That’s the hottest thing that I’ve seen in a long, long time,” and I waited for Brian’s reaction.

Brian smiled and gently said, “I’m honored to have made it to the top of the list in your fantasies.” He always knows just what to say! He continued, “I’ll start the first video while you continue your story if you don’t mind.”

“Not at all,” I replied, “There’s really not much more to it. I decided that I was going to replay your performance in my mind and that I would cum when you did, so I got Mr. Buzzer, closed my eyes and ran my vibrator over my pussy as I ‘watched’ you slowly stroke your cock. As you sped up, so did I until I ‘saw’ you cumming and it sent me over the edge to one of the best orgasms that I’ve had in a long time.

“Awwww, that’s a sweet and sexy story,” smiled Brian, “Thank you, for sharing it with me.”

As I had finished my story, the video on the screen had been heating up. First a 20ish brunette had walked into a bedroom, stripped and then started playing with her tits and then a blonde about the same age followed her to the bed and began kissing her. As they started kissing, the brunette was stripping the blonde. I have to admit that she had a nice set of tits and it was exciting me to watch them together. The blonde slid down the brunette’s body until her face was right in front of the brunette’s shaven pussy. She reached out and spread the pussy lips with her fingers as her tongue snaked out and flicked the brunette’s protruding clit. I looked over at Brian and saw that he was watching me watch the video. “Shouldn’t you be watching the video? After all, that’s every guy’s favorite fantasy, isn’t it?” I asked him.

“Nope,” he answered, “It’s much sexier watching you. I love seeing your reactions to what’s on the screen. You like this one, don’t you”

“Um, it’s ... interesting”, I replied as the blonde was slowly sliding a bright blue vibrator into the moaning brunette’s sopping wet pussy.

Brian teased, “Yeah, ‘interesting’, that’s what I always called my favorite pornos.”

As I said, “Oh, hush!” the movie stopped in mid stroke of the vibrator. “What’s up with that?”

“Well, that’s what you get for free on the internet.” Brian explained, “Movies are broken up into pieces so that they are small enough to download and sometimes you can’t find all the pieces. I’ve always kept that one hoping I would run across the other half and then I’d be able to stitch it back together with an editing program.”

Brian

“You can do that?” Beth asked as I started the next video clip.

“You bet. It’s easy with the right program,” I explained.

The next clip was obviously an amateur production that started right out with a big-breasted woman who was laying back in a recliner and playing with her pussy with one hand while squeezing one of her melon-sized breasts with the other. I was surprised when I heard Beth’s sharp intake of breath and an emphatic, “Ewwwwww!”

“What’s wrong,” I asked her, looking back and forth from her to the video.

“That’s an ugly pussy!” she exclaimed with a disgusted look on her face.

“There’s no such thing as an ugly pussy! Just more or less attractive pussies! And besides, what’s wrong with that pussy?” I asked as the woman in the video picked up a 10” dildo and began sliding it up and down her wet slit.

“What is that stretched out stuff?” Beth asked.

“What ‘stretched out stuff?’” I asked as the woman slid the thick dildo slid into her pussy with a moan.

“That part that moving in and out of her pussy with the dildo! What is that?” Beth asked as the dildo began to fly in and out.

“It’s her pussy lips,” I replied. I had to admit that they were some of the longer labia that I had seen, about three-quarters of an inch long and running the full length of the woman’s pussy.

“Pussy lips? What are pussy lips?” Beth asked.

“Every pussy has lips; in fact, they have four lips that are properly called labia. Two outer lips and two inner lips, one of each on each side. The inners are next to the vagina and the outers are - well, outer,” I explained. “Don’t tell me that you have never heard of pussy lips before? I know you’ve led a sheltered life, but that’s crazy!”

“I don’t have pussy lips,” Beth snorted as the woman in the video began bucking her hips in time to the huge dildo jamming in and out of her pussy, “and I never saw any porn before, so how would I know about pussy lips?”

“Yes, you do!” I leered, “I’ve seen them! As matter of fact; I’ve licked them, sucked them and nibbled on them.”

“No I don’t!” Beth insisted.

“Yes you do, and I’ll prove it to you!” I shot right back.

“And how do you plan on doing that?” Beth asked. Both of us had our attention glued to the monitor as the woman’s moans began to turn to howls. She whipped the monster toy in and out of her pussy, dragging her engorged pussy lips in and out, and her ass began to lift off of the chair.

“Well, girlie, I believe that it’s rather elementary.” I laughed, “You are going to have to show me your pussy, or we’ll never get to the ‘bottom’ of this matter.”

“You can’t show me anything!” Beth exclaimed. “I know my own pussy and I don’t have any lips, inner or outer!”

“Well, there’s only one way to settle this debate, isn’t there?” I teased.

“No way!” protested Beth as the woman buried the big dildo to the hilt, shuddered twice and then moaned her way down from what looked to be an earth-shattering climax.

“Yes way!” I laughed, “I’ll be right back and then I’ll show you your virgin pussy lips.”

“Even if you manage to show me that I have pussy lips, they are hardly ‘virgin’,” I sputtered at Brian’s back as he disappeared down the hall and around the corner.

“They’re virgin if you didn’t know they were there,” Brian reasoned as he came back down the hall towards me. I could see that he was getting turned on because there was a nice tent in his shorts.

As he walked past me, I reached out and ran my hand along the bulge in his pants. I could feel his cock twitch as my fingernails trailed over the head and I looked up at him and sweetly asked, “Is someone getting a little turned on?”

Brian ran his fingers across my breasts and grinned as his fingertips grazed my stiffening nipples. “I think two someones are getting turned on! Now c’mon, out of those shorts, girlie!” he demanded as he sat down. He swiveled his chair to face mine, put one leg up on the arm of my chair, stroked his throbbing manhood through his shorts, and looked up at me with a lascivious grin.

Well, there was no putting it off any longer! I stood up in front of Brian and my pussy was about two feet from his face. I decided to give him a little show; after all he had given me a strip tease the last time he was here, so it was only fair! I slowly turned away from him and leaned down over my chair until I was almost touching my toes and wiggled my ass right in front of his face.

“Oh - my - God!” Brian groaned, “That looks soooooo delicious! I sure hope it’s on the menu for the evening!”

I spread my legs and ground my hips in a circle, knowing that there wasn’t much left to Brian’s imagination because I could feel the breeze on my butt cheeks.

“Oh, you bet it’s on the menu! Just remember, you have to eat everything on your plate if you want any dessert,” I teased as I straightened up and unbuttoned my shorts before slowly sliding them almost off of my ass and then back up. I repeated this three or four times, exposing more of my backside with each motion before letting my shorts drop to the ground.

“I don’t want to quibble,” breathed Brian, “But if the sweetness of your aroma is anything to go by then I think we are starting this meal with dessert.”

I smiled as I shyly sat down in my chair, my legs demurely pressed together. I guess it’s my Catholic school upbringing but I’d never let anyone but my gynecologist ‘examine’ me before. No matter how much pleasure I got when I played with my pussy, or someone else did, I had always thought of pussies of being vaguely distasteful, if not downright ugly. I looked over to Brian and saw that he was massaging the bulge in his shorts with long slow strokes. “Now that you can see me, I think I should get to see you. Let that big boy out for some fresh air,” I demanded with a smile.

“All in due time, all in due time,” Brian declined with a smile, “We are checking you out now, not me. Now spread those legs of yours and let’s see that sweet, little pussy of yours.”

Brian

I was having a hard time drawing a breath! Not only had I never had a chance to play gynecologist before, I’d forgotten just how beautiful Beth was. We had been friends for so long that she had just become ‘my friend, Beth’ and not the beautiful woman that was revealed before me. And now, here she was, exposing herself to me and I knew that I could do just about anything that I wanted with her. I damn near came in my shorts during her little strip tease! When she bent over and I followed those shapely long legs of hers up to her sweet, little, heart-shaped ass, I thought I’d died and gone to heaven as I watched her slowly slide her shorts down over her ass. I knew that she was as excited as I was because I could smell her delectable aroma wafting across to me. Now she was sitting across from me waiting for my next command.

When I told her to spread her legs she spread her knees about a foot apart and looked up at me shyly. “That’s not going to do it,” I said with a smile, “We are going to need to get a real good view to settle this argument. Now, if you don’t mind, slide that sweet little ass of your towards me, out to the edge of the chair.”

Beth started wiggling her ass across the chair toward the edge. As she got further out on the chair, she realized that I was sitting so close that she would have to really spread her legs to clear my chair. She looked up at me for a reprieve, but I just nodded at her to continue. She slid further down in the chair until she was almost laying in it, her legs spread wide open and I got my first look at her pussy in 10 years. “Beautiful,” I breathed out slowly, “Absolutely beautiful.”

“Really?” Beth asked, “I never thought my pussy was beautiful before.”

“Oh yes it is,” I said reverently, “Just look at it.”

As Beth leaned forward to take a better look, I reached behind me and brought out the hand-held mirror that I had retrieved from the bathroom when I got up earlier. It was one of those mirrors that are normal on one side and magnifying on the other. I handed it to Beth with a smile, “Here, this should help you get a better look.”

Beth gave me a sheepish grin as she took the mirror and I continued talking. “Now take a good look at one of the most beautiful pussies that I have ever seen. Our tour begins here,” I commented as I leaned forward and traced the outline of her mound with one finger. “Here we have the mons, the mound, the vulva.” My finger ran from just above her anus, slipped between her pussy and her leg, up above her clitoral hood and down the other side to its starting point. “Look how perfectly it’s built,” I crooned as I cupped her whole pussy in my palm and gently moved my hand in a circle. I lifted my palm and began to run two fingers up and down her outer lips, careful to avoid her inner labia, “Now here we have your outer lips. Aren’t they beautiful? That’s a nice little bikini shave that you have there. And I love that you are just sparsely hairy, not a big thatch of hair on your mound. I love being able to see your pussy through your curlies.”

Beth started to squirm a little in her chair and I gently admonished her, “Now just hold still! There is quite a bit of this tour left and I’m sure that you wouldn’t want to miss any of it.”

Beth groaned, “Alright, but you better hurry! I’m not going to be able to hold still for long!”

I laughed and teased, “For somebody who seemed so reluctant just moments ago, you sure seem to have shed your inhibitions quickly!” as I kept gently running my fingers up and down the outside of her pussy.

“Oh, hush! Just get back to your tour!” Beth panted. I pulled my fingers away from her pussy, eliciting a groan and a thrust of her hips as she tried to regain my touch.

“I think I need a different tool for the rest of the tour, my fingers are just not going to do it,” I commented as I slid out of my chair and sat on the floor in front of Beth’s wide open pussy.

I couldn’t believe how turned on I was getting. I was holding the mirror and watching Brian’s fingers gently tracing my pussy. While his narration was kind of cornball, I couldn’t wait to see where it led next. I didn’t have long to wait. Brian leaned forward and ran his tongue from the bottom of my pussy to the top. He wasn’t quite in the middle, but went up one side and down the other. “Those, my dear, are your inner lips, your labia, defenders of the love fortress. Notice how they are close together? Watch carefully, and you will see them begin to separate, opening the way to an assault on your love tunnel.”

“I don’t see anything,” I complained as I maneuvered the mirror for a better view.

“Ah, give it a little time, watch carefully and you will see them begin to grow as the blood floods into them. Hmmmm, I think that they need a little more encouragement,” Brian instructed as he leaned forward and once again traced around the middle of my pussy with his tongue. God that felt good!

I could feel my pussy beginning to tingle as Brian blurted, “Look! There’s the first sign.”

“What? I don’t see anything.”

“Look in the middle, on the left a little bit. See that little dewdrop of your nectar that has blossomed? And look, there’s another one right next to it!” Brian exclaimed. “And there’s another!”

“Where? I don’t see them.” I asked as I maneuvered the mirror trying to get better look.

Brian reached up with his index finger and pointed, “Right there, see them? They are perching on the edge of your inner lips.” And then I could see them, two little drops right near the middle of my pussy. As I watched, I could see two vertical lines of drops breakout on my pussy and I noticed that my pussy was indeed swelling, just like Brian had claimed it would.

“I can see them!” I exclaimed, “That’s so cool! I never knew that that is how I started to get wet before.”

“Can you feel yourself getting wetter?” Brian asked.

“Mmmmmmm, you bet I can,” I answered with a little moan.

“Good!” drooled Brian. “Then you won’t mind if I steal some of these tasty little droplets from you,” and he leaned forward and stretched out the tip of his tongue to collect the droplets on my pussy. “Mmmmmmm,” he breathed as they flowed from my rapidly swelling nether lips to his outstretched tongue, “Absolutely delicious!”

His warm breath washed over my pussy, sending another set of tingles running from my over-anxious love box to my brain. I saw some drops replace the ones that Brian had licked up and as I watched, they merged into ever-larger drops, until they began to dribble slowly down the center of my pussy.

As they reached the bottom and started to head towards the crack of my ass, Brian said, “Oh no you don’t! We are not going to let this nectar go to waste!” and he put his lips to the skin between my pussy and my anus and sucked it all up with a loud slurp!

“Oh Jesus!” I groaned as I felt my pussy spasm with pleasure. I wish to God he would quit screwing around and eat me!

Brian

I was having fun teasing Beth and I knew that she wanted me to dive into her muff and eat her like a madman. I have to admit, I was tempted, but I was determined to draw this out as long as possible so I decided to keep on with the anatomy lesson. I looked up and saw that Beth had thrown her head back and wasn’t looking at her pussy anymore. “You better keep looking at your pussy!” I warned, “It’s just about to take the next step.”

Beth leaned her head forward, repositioned the mirror and asked, “What’s it going to do now?

“See how engorged your inner lips are now? See the way that they are pushing up above your outer lips? Any moment now they are going to open up like a rose petal and you will be able to see your inner lips in all their glory,” I explained. We both were breathing quickly as we watched Beth’s pussy. I saw her hand push her tank top up and begin to caress her breast and I moved a hand to my cock and slowly stroked it through my shorts.

“There it goes!” I exclaimed, “See it opening?” Beth’s inner lips slowly separated in the middle, the gap widening as they opened towards upper and lower ends of her pussy. Now we had a view of her little pink entrance surrounded by her inner lips with her clit just peeking out from under its hood.

“Oh my God!” gasped Beth, “I thought you were joking, but it really does open up when it’s ready!”

“Ohhhhh?” I grinned, “You mean you think you are ready now?”

“You don’t know how ready! If you don’t eat me now, I’m going to scream!” groaned Beth as she tweaked her hard nipple.

I laughed as I said, “Oh you’re going to scream, girlie, just not quite yet. We have an anatomy lesson to finish, now don’t we?”

“Did anybody ever tell you what a bastard you are?” asked Beth in frustration.

“You are but the latest in a long and distinguished line,” I laughed as I gently blew over her slickening slit.

Beth moaned, “Mmmmmmm, just do whatever you are going to do. But do something+- NOW!”

I leaned forward a little more until I could suck her left labia into my mouth and flick it rapidly with my tongue and then I repeated it on her right labia. “See,” I gloated, “Those are your inner labia, er, lips, so you do too have them.”

Beth had her head leaned back and wasn’t watching again so I said, “C’mon now, look down here, I don’t want to have you say you didn’t see them tomorrow.” Beth leaned forward as I took one of her labia between my thumb and finger and slowly massaged it.

“See, they are right here, where I said they were. Notice how puffy they are now? See how they puff up even more as I tease them?” I gripped them both, rubbed them together and then stretched them out from her pussy.

Beth groaned and thrust her hips forward, trying to slip my fingers into her aching honey pot, but I wasn’t quite ready to go there yet. I let go of her labia and grasped the little piece of skin covering her clit between my thumb and forefinger, quickly lifting it away from her clit.

Beth gasped as I said, “And this little piece of pleasure flesh is your clitoral hood. See how it covers up your little bud? Only it looks like it’s not so little. It’s growing quite rapidly now, isn’t it?”

Beth let out a strangled giggle as she ground out between clenched teeth, “Wow! It is growing, isn’t it? It’s like a little hard-on!”

“Yes it is,” I replied as I rubbed a finger slowly around its circumference, “And just like a hard-on, it grows when you play with it,”

That was all I could take! I dropped the mirror and grabbed Brian’s head and forced his face into my pussy, as I wrapped my legs around the back of his neck. I felt, more than I heard, Brian laughing into my pussy, and his hot breath on my exposed clit sent shivers up my spine! He sucked my clit into his mouth and rapidly flicked his tongue over it and I melted. I had been so horny all evening that I knew it wouldn’t take much more to put me over the edge. He let go of my clit and slurped his tongue up my slit from bottom to top, sucking in my juices until he dragged the length of his tongue over my clit. I gave a shudder and cried out, “Oh Brian, that feels sooooo good! I love the way you eat me!”

I felt Brian’s tongue snake into my hot pussy and I clamped my vaginal muscles down on it. I could feel his tongue swirling around reaching for my G-spot and when he hit it, I lost control. He kept alternating between tongue-fucking me and playing with my clit. I could feel him suck my engorged clit into his mouth and then he gently nibbled on it while flicking his tongue over it. Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more stimulation on my most sensitive flesh he would drop my clit and plunge his tongue into me. Every so often it felt like he sucked my whole pussy into his mouth, slowly releasing it until only my clit was trapped between his lips. I don’t know how long I came, but I know that he ate me to at least four mind-bending orgasms. When he finally slowed his ministrations, just gently licking and nibbling the outside of my pussy, I eased my death-grip on his head and slowly unwrapped my legs from around his head. I looked down and saw him looking up at me and I had another little aftershock orgasm, knowing that he had been watching my face the whole time that I was cumming. “Sweet Jesus!” I moaned, “I have not cum like that in a long time!”

Brian laughed, “Who says that biology class has to be boring, eh?”

I cracked up. With a lusty laugh I asked, “I just can’t imagine the nuns conducting a ‘hand’s on’ class! Can you?”

“It sounds like a bad porno movie plot!” Brian laughed with me.

After we settled down a bit, I said, “Speaking of bad porno movies, what else have you got on that disc?”

Brian

As I picked myself up off of the floor, I ran my hand over Beth’s still wide open pussy, feeling her shudder under my touch and started to sit back down in my chair.

“Oh no you don’t!” Beth exclaimed, “If I’m going to sit here naked, so are you! Lose the shorts now, big boy!”

I laughed as I complied with her demand, “As you command, my Princess.” I quickly stripped off my shirt and then reached for my belt buckle.

“Let me help you with that,” Beth ordered as she pushed my hands out of the way. I ran my hands through her hair as she undid my belt, opened the button at the top of my shorts and slowly slid my zipper down. As my shorts dropped to my ankles, Beth let out a little gasp, leaned forward, and sucked my pre-cum-soaked boxers and a good part of the head of my throbbing cock into her mouth. She leaned back, licked her lips and asked, “Good God! Did you cum while you were eating me?”

“No,” I laughed, “It’s all pre-cum.”

“But there’s so much!” she said as she lapped at it like a kitten with a dish of milk.

“Well,” I replied, “I’ve been hard for almost an hour now and you remember how much I leak when I get turned on, don’t you?”

“Yes, I remember, but I never saw it all collected in one place before,” Beth answered as she slid my boxers down to join my shorts around my ankles. As my underwear slid down over my rock hard cock, it sprang free and bobbed up and down like a diving board after the heavy kid did a cannon ball. Beth immediately began licking the coating of pre-cum off my throbbing cock, her tongue sliding up and down my shaft. She turned her head to face me and began trying to get the engorged, mushroom-shaped head into her mouth. My cock isn’t that big, only about eight inches long and medium thickness, but the head is quite a bit bigger than a golf ball and that gives some women trouble when they try to give me head. It has been the rare woman indeed who has been able to deep-throat me because of the size of that fat head.

Beth leaned back and remarked, “I’d forgotten how hard it was to get your cock in my mouth. I’ll have to practice stretching my jaw out again,” as she licked a drop of pre-cum away from the slit at the end.

I laughed and replied, “Well, any time you feel the need to practice, just let me know and I’ll make myself available,” and then I groaned as she sucked my purple head back into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the glans, sending shivers straight to my balls.

I ran my hands through her hair and gently pulled her away from my cock as I said, “I have just the video for you and if you keep that up, we’ll never get to it.”

“It better be good!” she complained, “I’ve got the real thing here and I don’t want to give it up!”

“Oh I think that you’ll find it interesting,” I promised as I reached down and pulled her tank top the rest of the way off.

“Mmmmmmm,” I groaned as I got a better look at her breasts. They were about 34C and cream-colored with a light dusting of freckles. Her medium size aureole surrounded well-defined nipples about half an inch in diameter that stuck up close to a quarter of an inch. Despite Beth’s age, there was hardly any sag to her breasts and I couldn’t wait any longer to taste them. I leaned down and gave each nipple a little nibble as I stepped out of my shorts and settled back into my chair. I turned back to the computer and started the next video.

As the picture came up, I heard Beth give out a low moan and almost whisper, “Holy shit!”

I couldn’t believe the picture on the screen! The woman looked like she should be in a porno movie. She had bleached blonde hair, too much makeup and an incredible body with tits about the same size as mine. But the unbelievable part was what she was doing! She had the biggest cock that I had ever seen buried in her throat! This monster had to be eleven inches long and as big around as a fat cucumber. She slowly slid it out of her mouth, ran her tongue around the head and then slowly lowered her head back down until her nose was touching the guy’s balls. Then she quickly raised and lowered her head a couple of inches, nuzzling the hanging ball sack each time before sliding the humongous organ back out of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.