The Adventures of Brian & Beth - Cover

The Adventures of Brian & Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Electric Expositor

Chapter 3: Brian and Beth Make Plans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Brian and Beth Make Plans - Brian and Beth are long-time friends who rediscover their long buried attraction to each other. (Note: The BDSM elements are in the first chapter only and presented as an anomaly in the character's experience.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   2nd POV  


There is a lot of background information in Chapter One and Two. This episode is a direct continuation of Chapter Two and also has a lot of set-up info for Chapter 4 and beyond. However, you don’t need to read the previous chapters unless you want to. ;)


Prologue

This is the continuing story of Beth and Brian, two ex-lovers and old friends who find their long-time platonic relationship changing. Brian is resisting the change and Beth is trying not to go too fast.


Brian

I could hardly wait until I got to talk to Beth the next day! For a change it would be me with all the questions. I absent-mindedly rushed through my duties at work until I could stop by Beth’s workstation and pry the details of last night out of her. As soon as she saw me walking up, her creamy, white skin began to turn a bright shade of pink.

“Now this looks promising,” I smirked, “I haven’t even opened my mouth and you are already blushing! Did somebody have a naughty experience last night?”

“Oh hush!” said Beth. “I’m sure that you had a ‘naughtier experience’ than I did! How come you’re not blushing?”

“Naahhhh,” I laughed, “she was an NA.”

“NA? What’s an NA?”

“An NA is a Never Again,” I explained.

“Awwww, you poor baby,” Beth deadpanned, “Was it that bad?”

“Not really bad,” I said, “just no sparks. A relatively pleasant evening, but no point in trying it again. You win some, you lose some,” I said with a shrug. “And by the way, I know what you are doing and it is not going to work.”

“Moi? And just what am I doing?” Beth said with an exaggerated air of innocence.

“You, my friend, are stalling!”

“Stalling? Why on earth would I be stalling?” protested Beth as she tried to keep up some pretense of innocence.

“You are stalling because you know that I am going to insist on you telling me about every last detail that happened after I left you with a computer screen full of porn, your mouse in one hand and your vibrator in the other,” I said with a huge grin.

“I’ll have you know that that never happened!” protested Beth.

“Un huh ... That’s your story and you’re sticking to it, right?” I teased.

“No, actually, it’s the truth. You’ll just have to go away and live on your fantasies instead of the truth,” Beth said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

“Don’t stick that out unless you plan on using it!” I said with a leer.

Beth lobbed the ball right back in my court, “I’ll use it anytime you’ll let me!”

I quickly sent a forehand screamer right back at her, “Okay then, a quick blow job and then you can fill me in.” Beth gasped as I went on, “No more changing the subject again! C’mon, out with the details, girlie!” Beth blushed again because I was the only one that she had allowed to use that particular term of endearment since her father had passed away.

“No way!” Beth exclaimed, “If I tell you about it now, we’ll both be soaking wet at work again and that’s no fun. Come out to my car at lunch, and I’ll tell you what happened.”

I had been both anticipating and dreading Brian showing up at my workbench. As much I was really curious to find out what had happened on his date last night, I was equally dreading him quizzing me about what I did after he left. It’s odd. I had recently masturbated to a series of massive orgasms in front of Brian (Chapter One) and just last night I had watched him cum all over his chest (Chapter Two), but I was reluctant to talk about it. I just wasn’t raised to have open discussions about sexual matters. After all, I had gone to Catholic school and then to a Jesuit college! We didn’t do that kind of thing let alone talk about it! But...

I had to admit it made me horny as hell to think about a repeat performance. I was just going to have to find a way to get past the guilt. After all, Brian seemed to be getting over his shyness pretty quick! I was disappointed to hear about his date. Sad that he didn’t have a good time on it, and I realized, I’d been hoping for another juicy story! And now with Brian standing here in front of me, I realized that I really wanted to see his reaction to my adventure last night.

However, we couldn’t talk about it here because there were too many people walking back and forth that might hear us. When I told Brian to meet me at lunchtime, I could see his face fall a bit, but he realized that I was right and went along with me. Now I just had to get through the next couple of hours without going to the lady’s room to relieve my tingling twat.

Brian

Lunchtime! Patience has never been my strong suit but I just had to deal with it. I said goodbye to Beth and went back to work. It was the slowest 2 hours I’ve ever waited through! Finally, it was lunchtime but I waited for an extra 5 minutes. After all, I didn’t want to look like some panting schoolboy that never got any! At the appointed hour I nonchalantly walked through the parking lot until I was next to Beth’s car. As I leaned up against the car next to Beth’s, she looked up at me from the driver’s seat and said, “I’ve got a deal for you.”

“Yessssss?” I questioned.

“If I tell you all the details, we’ll both be horny as hell and I’m not going to get myself off in the parking lot where I work again. We were lucky that nobody caught us last time and neither one of us can afford to get fired. So, I’ll tell you the short version, but you’ll have to come over to my apartment again if you want to hear the rest.”

“Well, that seems fair,” I replied with a leer, “and it will give you a chance to keep your promise to me.”

“Promise to you?” Beth asked. “What did I promise you?”

“You promised me that I’d get to watch you with your electric friend, Mr. Buzzer!” I exclaimed, “You better not back out now!”

“I didn’t promise you a thing! I said that you MIGHT get to watch me IF you get lucky!”

“Well, I’m a lucky guy, so I took it as a promise!” I said with a grin. “And anyway, you know that you want to, you just don’t want to admit it!”

“Damn you! You know me too well!” Beth admitted. “What makes you so sure that I want to get naked in front of you and show you how I use my vibrator on myself?”

“Well, apart from the fact that your skin is flushed, your nipples are perking up nicely and your breath is coming short and fast, there’s the little matter of your soaking wet pussy,” I smirked.

“I’ll give you the first three, but how the heck do you know that my pussy is soaking wet right now?” Beth challenged. I laughed as I casually leaned down, rested my arms on her car door, reached in and slipped my hand between her legs until I could feel her warm pussy beneath the damp material of her slacks. As Beth gasped, I slowly ran my hand up her pussy, pressing my fingers into her seam and dragging them up and over her clit before I straightened up and leaned back against the car next to hers.

I smiled lasciviously and said, “Just a lucky guess. I told you I was a lucky guy.”

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, God that felt good! The son of a gun! I couldn’t believe that he did that right out in the open, but I’m soooo glad he did! I could see Brian’s cock throbbing in his jeans as he leaned on the fender, a NASTY grin on his face. “You bastard!” I groaned, “I told you that I’m not going to get myself off in the parking lot again! And now you’ve got me so horny!”

Brian laughed, “Methinks you got yourself horny and I just confirmed it, and anyway, you didn’t say that I couldn’t play with your luscious little pussy in the parking lot!”

“You just leave my pussy alone!” Beth exclaimed. “I’ll let you know when I need your help!”

“One can only dream.” Brian replied with a smirk. “Now tell me what happened last night after I left.”

“Your head is too big already! I don’t know if I should tell you or not,” I replied. Brian leered as he leaned down and looked to where his cock was tenting his jeans. As I followed his gaze down, I could see him flex his cock and I laughed, “Not that head, you big goof! The one on your shoulders!”

“Oh! Well then, please proceed,” Brian said with faux innocence.

“Okay. When you left I went back to the computer and started browsing the websites that you left me, but I didn’t really find anything that got me more excited than I already was, so after a little while I gave up and went to the bedroom,” I replied.

“Really? I was sure that you would find something to tickle your fancy on those pages,” Brian said.

“No, there were a few pictures that were all right, but nothing that really turned me on.”

“Well, what exactly were you looking for? Maybe I have something saved at home that you might like,” Brian asked.

I could feel the heat sweep up my neck over my face as I shyly asked, “You won’t think I’m weird if I tell you what I’d like to see?”

“Naahhh,” Brian said with a smile, “I have some pretty exotic tastes myself. I doubt that you are going to shock me. Besides, how can I find what you want to see, if I don’t know what I’m looking for?”

“Well, okay. Just don’t laugh when I tell you,” I pleaded.

“Cross my cock and hope to die,” Brian said with a laugh. I laughed too and that broke the ice and I didn’t feel quite so embarrassed about telling him what I wanted to see now.

Brian

This was too cool! I’d never had a woman tell me what kind of porno she liked before. Hell, I’d never had anybody tell me what kind of porno they liked. It’s not exactly something that gets discussed around the water cooler, you know. I knew that no matter what Beth said I couldn’t laugh. I didn’t want her to clam up and I definitely didn’t want to hurt her feelings. Beth looked up into my eyes and said shyly, “I was trying to find pictures of someone eating pussy, but all I could find was either obviously staged porno shots or people with their faces buried in the pussies so that you couldn’t see anything.”

I thought about it for a second and then said, “Well, if you think about it, cunnilingus is probably the hardest thing to get a good picture of.”

“Why is that?” Beth asked.

“Well, I’ve been told that I do a pretty good job of eating pussy,” Brian said, “and I know that when I do it, except at the beginning, my face is planted on the pussy and you couldn’t get a very good picture. That’s why I don’t bother with pictures of pussy eating and just get videos.”

“Well, I know first hand that you do much better than a ‘good job’ of eating MY pussy!” Beth said. “But why can’t you get a good picture of it?”

“Think about it,” I said, “You told me that you and your sister Anne ‘played around’ in college. Did you eat her pussy?”

Beth blushed an even deeper shade, she was beet red now. “I was hoping you’d forgotten that I told you about that!” she exclaimed.

“You MUST be kidding!” I smiled, “I’m sure that the image of you and your sister together will keep me warm on many a lonely night in the future.”

“Pervert!” said Beth.

“Nahhhhh, every red-blooded male dreams of seeing two beautiful women like you and Anne in a loving embrace and I’m no different,” I smiled. “Now answer the question, please.”

“Um ... er ... well ... um...” Beth stammered, “Yes, I did eat her pussy. Now what does that have to do with this discussion?”

“Well, did you start out by gently teasing her pussy, tracing it’s outline with your tongue, sliding your tongue over her lips, watching them swell as the blood rushed to them? Then did you dart your flicking tongue up her slowly moistening labia letting them open to your tongue on their own? And as her love flower opened it’s petals to you, did you dart your tongue over her still hidden clit teasing it out into the open with your warm breath and little kisses?” As Beth watched me with rapt attention, I could see her breathing increase and her tongue sneak out to run a little circle around her lips.

“Well, not exactly like that,” she panted, “But then you are the master, not I.”

I gave her a short bow as I replied, “Well, that part of it is about all that you could get decent pictures of, and even then only if I leaned my head to the side, so it still wouldn’t look very realistic. After that, my face is buried in there and I’m sucking lips, clit and pussy into my mouth and the only way you could get a picture is with an x-ray.”

Oh my freakin’ God! I could almost feel Brian’s talented tongue working its magic on my pussy! Maybe that’s what was addling my brain, but I still didn’t get what he was saying. “Well, what difference would it make if it was on video?” I asked, “You still couldn’t see anything.”

“Ah, but you could see the most important thing,” Brian said mysteriously.

“Okay, I’ll bite,” I said, “What would that be?”

“Why the woman’s face, of course,” Brian said, “That is the most magical moment, when a woman loses herself in an orgasm. You get to watch the expressions play across her face as she is in the throes of ecstasy, and in a video you can hear her too, which adds so much to the moment. I always try to look up and watch my lover go through her orgasms when I am eating her. I think that I almost like that better than sex because I can concentrate totally on her without thinking of what’s going on with my pecker. Want me to tell you a secret?” Brian asked.

“Of course I do!” I said.

Brian looked down at me shyly and said, “I have actually cum from eating a woman’s pussy without even touching myself. That’s how erotic I find it. There’s nothing like knowing that I brought that much pleasure to my partner!”

“Now that doesn’t really surprise me,” I said, “I know that when we dated, you always took your time and made sure that I got off several times before you came. That was one of the things that I loved about making love with you! You were so gentle and considerate and that’s extremely rare in a guy. And that’s why you were the best lover I was ever with.”

Brian shuffled like a little boy and said with a smile, “Why thank you, Ma’am.”

Brian

Well, it was time to steer this conversation back to sex away from love; after all I was still trying to keep whatever was happening between Beth and I as a little sex between friends rather than holding out any hope of a relationship to her. I’m pretty sure that Beth had other ideas, but I was too worried about a relationship between us going bad and losing our friendship to think about any positives that might come out of it. I smiled and said, “So, would you like to see videos of pussies being eaten? I think I might have a couple that would meet with your approval.”

“Do you really? That would be great,” Beth replied.

“Is there any other subject that you would like to see? I’ve got quite a bit of video stashed away that has caught my fancy over the years. There’s a good chance something in there would interest you, too,” I said with a grin.

Beth looked up into my eyes as she shyly responded, “Well, I doubt that you’ll have any of these, but I’d like to watch some videos of big cocks cumming.”

I smiled as I said, “I bet I could round up something like that.”

“Really? What are you doing watching big cocks?” Beth asked.

“Well, there’s always got to be a ‘money shot’ in pornos, doesn’t there?”

“Money shot?”

“You bet! It’s the rare porno that the guy doesn’t pull out of whatever orifice he’s buried his cock in and shoot wads of hot, sticky cum all over his partner. I guess it’s an unwritten rule of porn.” I explained.

“Well, I haven’t ever seen a porno movie, so I don’t know what the rules are,” Beth said.

“You have got to be kidding me!” I exclaimed, “You are 50 years old and have never seen a porno flick?”

“As hard as it may be for you to believe, the rest of the world is not as sick and perverted as you!” Beth said haughtily.

“Oh you poor sheltered baby,” I laughed, “I can see that I will have to rectify some serious deficiencies in your education.”

“Some people get all the dirty jobs,” Beth commiserated, “Do you think you can handle it?”

“Well somehow, for you, I’ll manage to dredge up the intestinal fortitude that it will take to be successful in such debauchery,” I said with mock seriousness.

“Debauchery, eh? Whose? Yours, or mine?” Beth asked with a laugh.

“With any luck at all, a little of both!” I said with a wicked grin. “Now when would you like your education to commence, my little Eliza Dolittle?”

I couldn’t believe the things that I was saying! I was so embarrassed, yet it gave me the shivers to think of watching pornography with Brian. I could only imagine what kind of nasty things he would come up with. I hoped that I wouldn’t be too shocked and disappoint Brian when he showed me the videos. One thing that I knew, I wanted plenty of time, so I didn’t want to do it on a weeknight.

I told Brian, “I can’t do it tonight because Anne and I are going out to dinner. How about tomorrow night? It’s Friday and that way we won’t have to worry about getting up early for work. That is unless you already have a hot date lined up?”

“I do now!” Brian said with a grin, “What time would you like me to come over to your place?”

“Why don’t you come over about 6:00? That will give me time to freshen up after work and feed the cats so that we won’t be interrupted,” I replied.

“Sounds good,” Brian said. He hesitated and then he asked, “So, are you going to tell your sister what your Friday night plans are?”

“Of course not! I couldn’t tell her what we are going to do!” I exclaimed.

“Why not? You can eat her pussy but you can’t tell her that you are going to watch porno and then masturbate for your best friend?” Brian challenged.

“No way! We don’t ever talk about anything like that and I’m not about to start now!” I insisted. “And anyway, it was almost 30 years ago that I ... um ... you know!”

“You never know, she might get off on it,” Brian leered, “Didn’t you tell me that she got divorced a few years ago and hardly ever goes out of the house? It might be just the thing to help her break out of her shell.”

“Just don’t you worry about her shell! Hush up or I just might change my mind about Friday!” I scolded him.

“Nahhhhh, I think you want it more than I do now! You are just oozing curiosity, as well as other things, and you couldn’t change your mind now if you really wanted to! True?” Brian said with a gleam in his eye.

“Don’t you ever get tired of being right?” I asked.

“Nope, after all, I have my reputation to uphold,” Brian said smugly.

“Pffffftt, lunch is over so just go back to work and dream of me for the rest of the day,” I said as I climbed out of the car. I closed the door of the car and looked up into Brian’s eyes as I grabbed the bulge in his pants. I smiled sweetly at him, gave his cock a hard stroke and said, “C’ya.”

Brian

Oh man! What I wouldn’t have given to be able to yank my aching cock out of my jeans and let Beth have at it. Alas, it was time to go back to work. After a quick trip to the restroom to relieve my aching balls, I spent the rest of the day going over my porno collection in my head, trying to think of which pieces I would burn to a CD to show Beth. My collection wasn’t that impressive. It was mostly the typical internet crap that was out there for easy download. A minute of this, two minutes of that, just pieces that had caught my fancy over the years. I hadn’t yet discovered the joys of Napster at that point and I didn’t have any full-length stuff. However, I knew of a couple of clips that would definitely make a showing.

That night I browsed though my porno videos and found several representative items that I thought Beth would like. Then I tossed a couple more videos in that I liked and that I hoped would lead to bigger and better things. I also came up with an idea for a surprise for her, too. I spent a little time worrying about where Beth’s and my relationship was headed. I really didn’t want to ruin our friendship with a little sex, but by now my little head was doing the thinking for me and I couldn’t wait to see where things led. I figured I’d just let things go for a bit and see what happened.

I was curious whether or not Beth was going to mention our little adventure to her sister Anne or not. It gave me a woody thinking that right at this moment, over a nice pasta dinner, Beth might be telling her sister about our plans. Of course I had every guy’s fantasy of seeing two women together and then joining in, so my mind took a little detour into a fantasy world where Anne got turned on by what Beth told her and wanted to join in. Between alternately browsing the porno and fantasizing about a three-some with Beth and Anne, I slowly stroked myself to a satisfying orgasm. Once I was done and I had all the files ready and had decided on the order that I would present them in. I burned the CD and tested it. It wouldn’t do to show up with a coaster, now would it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.