The Adventures of Brian & Beth - Cover

The Adventures of Brian & Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Electric Expositor

Chapter 2: Tech Support Anyone?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tech Support Anyone? - Brian and Beth are long-time friends who rediscover their long buried attraction to each other. (Note: The BDSM elements are in the first chapter only and presented as an anomaly in the character's experience.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   2nd POV  

The first few paragraphs take place before the events in Chapter One. There is a lot of background information in Chapter One; however, you don’t need to read Chapter One unless you want to. ;)


Prologue

This is the continuing story of Beth and Brian, two ex-lovers and old friends who find their long-time platonic relationship changing.

Brian

I suppose this part of our story begins with Beth getting a computer. I’ve had a computer for years and have tried to talk Beth into getting one many times, but she was convinced that even if she managed to learn how to use a computer, she had no idea what she would use one for. Imagine my surprise then when Beth told me that she had ordered a computer! She proudly showed me the specs and I couldn’t help it, I groaned. I could see her face fall, and I asked her where she had found this computer. She told me that she had seen an ad on TV that offered a free computer if she would sign up for two years of Internet service at $29.99/mo.

The computer was about three years out of date, and didn’t even have a CD-ROM drive installed. I explained to her why that was necessary and helped her to arrange to return it and have one installed in it. Once the replacement computer arrived, I went over to Beth’s apartment to set it up and walk her through the basics of Computer 101. What an adventure! I had forgotten what it was like to not know ANYTHING about a computer.

I was so happy to finally get a computer and I couldn’t wait to tell Brian about it! I waited all day long and I was thinking that this was going to be one of the days that he missed our chat until he finally showed up in the late afternoon. I proudly told him that I had purchased a computer and I handed him the information about it with a grand flourish! Imagine my surprise when he grimaced as he read them! I asked Brian what was wrong with it and he explained how out of date it was and that, at the minimum; I had to get a CD thing-a-majiggy before it would be real useful.

I wasn’t sure what that was, or why I needed it, but I trusted Brian. He helped me tell the tech support people what I needed. After that, I couldn’t wait for the replacement to arrive. I had arranged for it to be shipped to work and on the day that it showed up I asked Brian if he could help me set it up. Brian told me that he already had plans for the evening and my heart fell! I was so excited to get started on this new adventure, but I told Brian that I understood, and that tomorrow would be okay.

Brian came back a few minutes later and said that he had changed his schedule and that he would be able to help me after all. Yippee! I was sooooo excited and I had so many questions! Brian was very patient and answered all my questions as best as he could. He kept telling me that I had plenty of time to learn about the computer and that I didn’t have to learn it all at once.

Brian

This began the period of my being Beth’s personal computer trainer/tech. Things that I took for granted had to be explained in great detail, usually a couple of times before the lights would come on, and I knew that she had got it. I had to be really careful not to show her too much at once so that I didn’t overwhelm her. She would come to work everyday brimming with questions and carefully write out all the instructions that I gave her so that she could try them at home.

I was so proud of Beth as she picked up more and more computer skills and then began to figure things out on her own! Pretty soon, of course, she realized just how under-powered her computer was and I helped her pick out a new one that would suit her burgeoning needs. Throughout this period of a year or so I was always going over to Beth’s apartment to fix things that I couldn’t explain to Beth or to show her things that I couldn’t tell her how to do on her own.

Brian was so helpful after I got my computer! I couldn’t believe how patiently he would explain the same things over and over until I figured them out. Sometimes I just couldn’t get it and he would come over and show me how to do it. He always had me sit at the computer and told me what to click to get the results that I wanted. Sometimes he would brush against me as he leaned over me to point at something on the screen and a little tingle would run through me. I don’t think he had any idea what it did to me to have him so close to me. It brought back so many juicy memories!

Sometimes when I hadn’t had a computer problem for a while I would make one up just so that he would come over to my apartment and ‘help’ me out again. After the story Brian told me a few days before {Chapter One}, I hadn’t been able to get him to talk about it again at work, so I was dying to get him over to my apartment so that we could talk in private. I think that he was embarrassed about telling me such a graphic story and worried that it might change our friendship. After all, we had spent the last ten years as platonic friends, even though that was his choice, not mine!

Hmmmm, I needed a plan ... As I was browsing around in the ‘My Computer’ window, it came to me! I made a new copy of my Windows folder right next to the old one, hoping that it wouldn’t really break anything. The next day I told Brian that I had two Windows on my computer and that I didn’t know if that was right. After quizzing me about it for a bit while I played dumb, Brian told me that he couldn’t fix it without first checking out which folder was the right one and that he would have to come over to do it. Bingo!

Brian

How in the world do you manage to copy your entire Windows folder? I fell for it hook, line and sinker because Beth was just at that point in her computer education that she had enough knowledge to be dangerous, but not enough experience to get herself out of trouble. I went over to Beth’s apartment hoping that it would be a quick fix because I had a late date planned for that evening and I really didn’t want to be tardy.

When I got to Beth’s small apartment, I entered through the patio door as I usually did. It was an older building and the security system was unreliable. Sometimes I’d be outside pushing the button for Beth’s apartment and she would be blithely unaware because the buzzer was broken again. I knocked on the screen door and called out, “Are you decent? It’s me.”

Beth yelled out, “I’m always at least decent, and when I’m indecent I’m even better!” from somewhere in the back.

I was laughing as I walked in and I almost tripped over her cats, Bubba and Beany. They were always happy to see me because I gave them rough ‘guy’ scratches and they didn’t get that very often. I looked over to Beth’s desk. The massive oak desk had been Beth’s father’s before he passed away. I saw that the computer still had the cover over it so I pulled the covers off of the monitor and keyboard and fired it up. Beth came around the corner into the living room as I was folding the covers and placing them on the chair in the corner. She was barefoot and wearing her usual comfy outfit of baggy shorts and a T-shirt.

I have to admit that Beth still looked damn good! She was better than average looking, about 5’ 7”, 135 lbs., with clear blue eyes and her light brown hair was lightly streaked with gray. She had a nice rack on her, about 34C, but her legs and ass were her best features. She had those long legs that seem to go ALL the way up and when you finally reached the top, there perched a cute little heart-shaped set of buns that had given many a man whiplash as she walked by. If you didn’t know that she had just turned 50, you wouldn’t have guessed a day over 40.

I watched as Brian walked over and sat down at the computer. He is one of those lucky guys that age gracefully. He is 45 years old, 6’ 4” tall and 220 well-proportioned pounds in his usual summer garb of painter shorts, polo shirt and sandals. His blond hair is showing a little silver at the temples and I could spend all day gazing into his intense blue eyes. I watched his cute butt as he settled into the chair in front of the computer and felt a little twinge of lust shoot through me.

I sat down on the couch behind Brian and we chatted as he tried to figure out how badly I had messed up my computer. While we were talking I was trying to figure out how to bring up the question that I was most dying to ask. Finally, I decided that I just had to go for it. After all, it wasn’t going to get answered if I couldn’t work up the courage to ask it!

Brian

I was concentrating on the computer and half-paying attention to Beth as she prattled on behind me about her day at work, her lousy landlord, her sister Anne wanting to get a computer and the rest of her day. After about 20 minutes, I had figured out which Windows folder to delete and I was updating her anti-virus software when Beth brought up the subject that I knew she had been dying to ask me about for days.

“Sooooo, that was quite a story you told me a few days ago! Can I ask you a question about it?”

“Only one question?” I said with a laugh.

Beth giggled and said, “Well okay, maybe several questions!”

Brian swiveled his chair around to face me and said with a smirk, “Okay, shoot!”

“Funny you should put it that way, because first I want to know what you did after I left the car and went back into work.” I answered with a devilish grin.

Brian blushed and said, “I went back into work of course! After all, lunch was over and we were late!”

“And... “ I pressed.

“And what?” Brian said as he utterly failed at producing an innocent look.

“Do I have to spell it out?” I asked.

“I guess you do,” said Brian with a little smirk, “Because I have no idea what you mean!”

“Here’s what I mean,” I blurted out, “I gave myself 5 or 6 mind-blowing orgasms before your tale ended and then I left you standing there with a raging hard-on and a wet spot on your pants. Did you take care of yourself when you went back into work? I couldn’t think of anything but your cock twitching away in your pants for the rest of the day! God, I was wishing that I could have helped you out of your pre-DICK-ament.”

Brian turned a brighter shade of red and looked down at his lap. He quickly looked back up when he realized that there was a growing bulge straining against his shorts.

“Um - well - um - I had to do something! I couldn’t wander around work with a hard-on all afternoon, could I? So I went to the men’s room and took care of my pre-DICK-ament as you so aptly described it.”

“Details, I want details!” I prompted him.

Brian looked around the room, unable to look me at me as he said, “Um - I went to the men’s room, dropped my jeans, fished my cock out of my boxers and watched in the mirror as I slowly rubbed the pre-cum all over the head of my cock. After watching the show that you put on, I was so damned excited that it only took about 5 strokes before I exploded hot wads of cum all over the sink! Hell, I was so turned on that some of it even hit the mirror! Then I cleaned up the mess, tried to dry out my pants and went back to work. Does that satisfy your curiosity?”

Oh Jesus! I could just picture Brian’s cock exploding hot, sticky cum all over the bathroom and I wished it was all over my body! What a waste! I caught my hand sneaking up my leg towards my dripping pussy and looked up to see Brian watching its progress up my thigh. I know I blushed a little as I tried to feign scratching an itch, but we both knew that it wasn’t the itch that I really wanted to scratch!

Brian

Oh my God! I can’t believe that I just told Beth that I beat off in the bathroom at work! It sure seems to have excited her though! I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her pussy. Her shorts had ridden up until she had a world class camel-toe going. I was pretty sure that the material at her crotch was beginning to moisten and I got the most delightful whiff of her love juices.

I don’t think Beth even realized it, but as she sat yoga style on the couch her hips were almost imperceptibly rocking back and forth, easing the material of her shorts up and down over her clit. As I watched her hand begin to trail up her thigh, heading for the Promised Land, my cock throbbed and released a gush of pre-cum into my shorts. All of a sudden, she realized what she was doing and looked up at me with a guilty expression. Even though she tried to act like she was just relieving an itch, we both knew what she wanted to do.

I reached down and adjusted my painfully restrained cock and I couldn’t resist giving it a little stroke as I saw Beth watching me. “You know,” I said, “You never answered MY question the other day.”

“What question was that?” Beth answered, trying to feign innocence as she was sitting there exposing her slowly dampening camel toe to me.

“You know darn good and well what question!” I said with a grin.

“Well, I guess that you’ll have to spell it out for me, because I have no idea what you are talking about!” she threw back at me with a mischievous grin.

“Okay,” I replied with an evil grin, “would you like to be tied up and spanked like Christie was? Or were you picturing yourself with the whip while I told you the story?”

Damn! I knew he was going to ask me that and I really didn’t know what to answer! Part of me wanted to tell Brian that I trusted him completely and that he could do whatever he liked to me for as long as he wanted, but the other part of me knew that might scare him away. He was so worried that sex between us would change our friendship that I wasn’t sure which was the right way to go. But maybe he wasn’t so worried about it at the moment if him giving his semi-erect cock a stroke was any indication.

I gazed into his into his eyes for a few moments before making up my mind.

“Actually, it never occurred to me that I might be the one with the whip. I’ve never even fantasized about a scene like that before, but after you told me about your date, all that I could think about was being totally under your control while you had your way with me. I know that you would never really hurt me and that you would stop anytime I asked you to.”

There! I said it! Now all I could do was wait as I could see Brian was mulling over his answer.

After almost a full minute, Brian looked into my eyes and asked, “Really? You would really want me to tie you up, whip you and then ravish your totally vulnerable body? Somehow I never pictured you in that kind of a scene.”

“Well,” I replied, “I’ve always thought that people that did that kind of thing were kinda sick and I have to admit that I was surprised at how much it turned me on. My pussy is soaking wet right now just from thinking about it again. I do know that I would never trust anybody but you with to have that kind of control over me. And what about you? You said that you weren’t sure that you liked it, or maybe that you liked it too much. What did you mean by that?”

Brian

Holy Shit! I couldn’t believe what I was hearing from my prim and proper, Catholic school raised friend! I had really never considered that Beth might be into any kind of kink scene. When we dated a few years ago, it had been pretty conventional sex, good sex, but conventional. Hell, she had never really even given me a proper blow-job. She just liked to pump the pre-cum out of the fat head of my cock and lick it off of the tip. I really didn’t know what to say, but I couldn’t let an opportunity like this go past unchallenged!

“Well,” I stuttered, “I’ve never done anything like that before either, and I was pretty surprised at how much it turned me on. I wouldn’t have believed that I could get that turned on by hurting someone. You know me, I’m a big guy, but I’m just a pussycat and would never hurt anybody. It kinda scared me how much I got lost in the moment; doing whatever Christie asked me to do at first and then improvising as the evening went on. I was afraid that I had really hurt her and it took quite a bit of reassurance on her part to convince me that the evening had really been what she wanted it to be.”

As I was talking, Beth was gushing. I could see the wet spot spreading across the crotch of her shorts and as they got wetter I could make out the outlines of her luscious lips. The seam of her shorts ran right up the middle of her love box and over the top of her clit, splitting her nether lips apart. As I watched the rocking motion of her hips become a little more pronounced I looked up and saw Beth watching me and realized that she knew exactly what she was doing. I saw her eyes drop to my lap and realized that she knew just what effect it was having on me, too!

Jesus! Brian was rock hard now! I could clearly see the outline of his cock through his shorts and the big, mushroom-shaped head was throbbing away in time to his heartbeat over behind the pocket of his shorts. I was sure that he had a pocket full of pre-cum now and I wanted to get at it! I looked up from his lap to see him staring at my love juice soaked shorts and met his gaze as he looked up to my eyes. A look of acknowledgement passed between us as we both realized just how horny we were.

“Well, you didn’t do anything that Christie didn’t want you to do and if you liked it too, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that!” I said. “It sounds to me like it was just two people having a great time and you should just be grateful that she shared her innermost fantasies with you and that you were able to help her to fulfill them.”

As I was talking, I saw Brian look up at the clock and a look of panic cross his face.

He said, “Oh shit! I’m going to be late for my date!” as he turned back to the computer to see if his last download had finished.

“Shit, shit, shit!” I thought. I didn’t want this to end now, but as I said before, when Brian makes up his mind, it stays made up. I briefly thought about trying to get him to stay, but I realized that I didn’t want him that way. I wanted him to want to be here instead of somewhere else.

Brian finished what he was doing on the computer and rebooted it as he pushed the chair back and stood up. As he turned toward me I burst out laughing.

Brian

Okay, I’m nuts, I admit it. 99% of guys in my situation would have blown off the date and taken the ‘bird’ in hand. But I still wasn’t sure how far I was willing to let it go between Beth and me. After we broke up 10 years ago, it had taken a while to get our friendship back on an even keel. Beth was my best friend and I didn’t want to lose that over a little sex. It’s easy to get sex, hard to find a best friend!

So, I finished up with Beth’s computer and got up to leave. When I got up, Beth started cracking up.

I asked her, “What?”

She was laughing so hard that she couldn’t get a word out!

After a few seconds, she stammered out around her laughing, “What are you going to do about your ‘friend’?” as she pointed down at my crotch. I looked down and there was a huge tent protruding from the front of my shorts.

My mind was racing as I groaned, “Oh crap! I can’t meet a new date like this!”

Beth was still laughing as she said, “Well, I can think of a solution!” with a suggestive grin on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.