The Adventures of Brian & Beth - Cover

The Adventures of Brian & Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Electric Expositor

Chapter 1: Naughty Stories

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Naughty Stories - Brian and Beth are long-time friends who rediscover their long buried attraction to each other. (Note: The BDSM elements are in the first chapter only and presented as an anomaly in the character's experience.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   2nd POV  

Brian

I have known Beth for years. We have worked together for almost 20 years, and we even had a brief fling about 10 years ago, but it didn’t last. Since then, we have grown to be good friends; in fact Beth is my best friend. We don’t often see each other away from work, but my job allows me to stop by Beth’s office and chat with her just about every day.

We talk about just about any subject, the news of the day, our families, philosophy, politics, religion, you name it and we would give it a go. One of the things about Beth that I love is that if she doesn’t know about a subject she will say so. She never puts on airs and is hugely curious about the world around us. If she thinks that I know about a topic, Beth will pepper me with questions until I have to call a time out. While she is worldly in some ways, she can be quite naïve in others. I always tease her about having never outgrown her sheltered, Catholic school upbringing.

I love Brian. I don’t think he realizes it and I try real hard not to show it. When we dated about 10 years ago, he was the gentlest man I had ever been with. He always made sure that my needs were taken care of before his own. (And in bed, too!). I don’t think he has any idea how rare that is in a guy. It’s too bad that he is too much of an adventure seeker to ever settle down with one woman.

I love to talk with Brian! He’s gotten into the habit of stopping by my office for a little chat almost every day. He has the most astounding range of knowledge. If I’m curious about anything, I can ask him about it and he’ll almost always know something about it. If he doesn’t have a firm grasp on the topic under discussion, he’ll usually come back in a couple of days with some more info. When we disagree on something, Brian carefully explains his point of view without ever trying to change my mind. I’m so used to men (Boneheads!) thinking that they know it all that it’s a refreshing change to talk with Brian.

Brian

Every once in a while, some of the crazy women that had I dated came up in our chats. Sometimes these conversations got quite graphic!! I would tell her about what some of these women wanted when it came to sex and she would press me for details. I never gave away too much, (After all, a gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell!), but I could tell from the way that she squirmed in her seat and how her tongue would occasionally run over her lips that my stories were exciting to her. I have to admit that it was pretty exciting telling her these naughty stories! Sometimes I would catch her looking at the bulge in my pants or she would catch me eyeing her nipples, but we’d both just blush and let it go.

Even though it hurt quite a bit to see him going out with other women, I kinda liked it when Brian would tell me about his dates. Brian would be so excited when he had a date and he would tell me all about the women he was going out with. Sometimes he would tell me if he got lucky, and I’d get wet imagining that it was me instead. I could never get too many details out of him but it was fun to fill in the blanks myself. I knew that he got excited talking about sex with me too because even though he tried to hide it, I’d occasionally catch a glimpse of the bulge in his pants. Quite often I’d go home from work and masturbate while fantasizing that it was me with him instead of someone else.

One day at work, Brian and I were at lunch. We were in the parking lot and I was sitting in my car; he was standing outside of it leaning on the car next to mine. I had my seat leaned back a bit so that I could look up at him as we were talking. (Did I mention that Brian is tall, blond haired, blue eyed and gorgeous?) While we were chatting, he let slip that his date of the night before, a woman named Christie had wanted some ‘kinky sex’ and that he wasn’t sure that he’d enjoyed it, or maybe, that he’d enjoyed it too much. Well, I couldn’t let that go!! Brian and I didn’t go out for long enough for us to get to anything beyond pretty conventional sex (it was GREAT sex, though!), so I was really curious as to what Brian considered ‘kinky’.

I had to badger him a bit to get it out of him because we had never really talked about sex very explicitly before, and I could tell that Brian was pretty embarrassed to talk about it with me. I’ve seen him blush before, usually when he caught me staring at his cock, but this time he was beet red from his hairline to his neck. Finally Brian told me that Christie wanted to be tied up and spanked.

“Well, that’s not all that kinky,” I said.

Brian replied, “Well, it wasn’t just a little spanking, she really wanted me to hurt her and she had all the equipment, too!”

After I pressed him some more, Brian told me that she had a harness arrangement hidden in a large walk-in closet and that the walls were covered in mirrors. Following Christie’s directions, he had tied her up with her feet spread about two feet apart, her hands spread apart over her head. She had wanted him to pull really hard on the straps so that she was up on her tiptoes.

Now I’m not into the submission scene, but I have to admit that my nipples were rock hard and I could feel my pussy getting wet when I thought about putting myself under Brian’s complete control. I knew that he’d never hurt me, but wondering just how far he would go had me wiggling in my seat. I asked Brian to describe Christie to me so that I could get a better picture of the scene. He said that Christie was better than average looking, about 35 years old, a redhead, 5’ 4” tall, and maybe 10 lbs. overweight, with very white, lightly freckled skin. I blushed as I asked him how big her tits were (I always think my 34Cs are too small). He told me that she had 34C breasts that had big aureole with pert little nipples and that they were just beginning to sag a little. I couldn’t wait to hear what happened next!

“Details! I want details! Start at the beginning and don’t leave anything out!” I demanded.

Brian

After dinner and a movie, I drove Christie back to her house planning to just drop her off and leave; after all, it was our first date. However, she said that she was enjoying our conversation and asked me if I’d like to come in for some coffee. Well, I was enjoying myself too, so I accepted and I found myself sitting in her kitchen chitchatting about the movie and some mutual friends as Christie started a pot of coffee.

I thought I saw a little twinkle in her eye as she said that she was going to, “ ... change into something more comfortable.” and I started to imagine the possibilities.

However, even my fertile imagination couldn’t have dreamed up what the night held in store!

Christie returned wearing a paisley silk pajama/lounging suit and I didn’t know what to expect. It could have been bed wear, or it could have just been what she wore around the house. One thing is for sure, she wasn’t wearing a bra because I could see her breasts swaying as she bustled around the kitchen. Christie finished up making the coffee, picked up the cups from the counter and brought them over to where I was sitting at the table.

She set the cups down and slipped onto my lap and asked me, “You didn’t think you were just getting a cup of coffee, did you?”

As I tried to stammer out an answer, she started gently kissing my face, running her lips and tongue over my eyes, nose and finally my lips until we were wrapped in a passionate embrace.

My pussy was definitely drenched now! I wished that I could sneak my fingers down to rub my little hot box, but I was sure that Brian would see me. I’d just have to settle for squeezing my legs together and save the best for when I got home.

“So, did you spank her in the kitchen?” I asked.

“Just hush,” growled Brian, “you’re the one who wanted all the details!”

“Well then, please proceed, kind sir!” I said with a flourish of my hand.

Brian

I slid my hands up under Christie’s shirt and gently raked my nails down her spine. She gave a little moan and said, “Harder, harder.”

(I couldn’t have known at this point how many more times I would hear that throughout the evening!) As I obliged her wishes she began to grind herself onto my stiffening manhood. We kept kissing, our tongues intertwined in a tonsorial dance, and I slowly moved my hands around to Christie’s breasts. They felt perfect in my hands. I caressed the bottom of her breasts and then slid my hands up over them until her hard, button-shaped nipples were caught between my fingers and I squeezed her tits in my hand and her nipples between my fingers.

Christie bit my tongue as she mumbled out, “Harder, harder.”

I gave her nipples a tweak and then slid my hands up until I was lifting her blouse from her shoulders and we broke our kiss long enough for me to slip it up over her head and deposit it on the kitchen table.

I leaned back from Christie as I cupped her breasts in my hand and pronounced, “You have gorgeous breasts!” And they really were. They were a nice 34C that just filled my hand, very creamy skin with just a light dusting of freckles across them and huge aureole with button shaped nipples perched in the middle. Her nipples weren’t very tall, but they were obviously hard and straining for attention.

I wonder if Brian remembers what my breasts look like. Except for mine being a little bigger, he just described them perfectly, right down to the freckles. I never knew that he liked the freckles! I’ve always been self-conscious about them, but it gave me a little tingle to know that Brian liked breasts with freckles. I was so horny by now that I couldn’t tell what needed my attention more, my wet, little cunny, or my nipples that were straining against my shirt with every breath! Damn, I’m going to have one hell of a session with Mr. Buzz when I get home!

Brian

As I leaned down to take Christie’s left breast in my mouth, I felt her reach between us and run her hand along the outline that my cock made in my trousers. My cock was straining to reach its full length, but it was hung up in my boxers and almost painfully bent in half.

Christie exclaimed, “Oh no! That can’t be comfortable! I think we need to let him straighten out.”

She raked her nails down my chest as she slipped off of my lap and down between my knees. She was looking up into my eyes and gently chewing along the outline of my straining manhood when it snapped free from its obstruction and uncoiled to its full length. Her eyes widened as she worked her way to the head while bringing her fingers up to my zipper. Christie slid down my zipper, reached her tiny hand in and grasped my cock. Her fingers didn’t quite meet as she began to stroke it up and down while trying to work my rigid manhood out through the zipper.

When she realized that she was going to have to open my pants, she ran her nails down the length of my cock and withdrew her hand from inside my zipper so that she could use both hands on my belt and the buttons on my trousers. I lifted my hips as Christie slipped my pants down to my ankles, never taking her eyes off my twitching cock. My cock must have been hung up on the leg hole of my boxers because it was poking out through the leg of my boxers and lying along my leg. Now my cock isn’t that big, only about 8”, but it has a fairly large, mushroom-shaped head on it that intimidates some women when they see it. But not Christie!

Christie laid her head down on my leg, put her pursed lips up to the tip of my throbbing cock and slooooowly deep-throated it in one long stroke! It must have taken 15 seconds for her to hit bottom. I could feel her agile tongue caressing my pulsating man-meat and my toes curled as I felt the mushroom head slide past her gullet and down into her hot, wet throat. Once her nose was nestled against my boxers, she held her position and began to swallow! I don’t know how the hell she swallowed with my cock down her throat, but oh my God, it felt great!

Oh Jesus! That big head on Brian’s cock had made me afraid to try to deep-throat him when we went out so I’d never given his cock much more than a kiss and slurp up the pre-cum that oozed out of it as I slowly stroked his dick. Plus, I’d always wanted that monster in my aching pussy. I loved the way it felt when that big head would squeeze into my pussy. Brian would get me off by just sliding the head in and out of my pussy before pounding it all the way into me and sending me to another climax. If this story goes on much longer, I’m gonna HAVE to start playing with my pussy. It’s spasming now and I can feel the warm flood in my panties.

Brian

Christie slowly slid back up my cock, sucking all the way, and then she let it go with a little pop as the head slid over her lips.

“Let’s go upstairs.” she said.

Before I could say anything, she reached down and slipped off my shoes and my pants. She put my pants on the table next to her shirt, pulled me to my feet and with a giggle, grabbed my cock and led me towards the stairs.

As we turned to go up the stairs, Christie said with a little tremor in her voice, “I have a question to ask you.”

I grinned as I replied, “You have my complete and undivided attention, go for it.”

Christie smiled as she looked down at my cock in her hand and said, “Well - you seem to have an open mind when it comes to sex...”

“What gives you that impression?” I asked.

“Well - you didn’t mind sex in the kitchen, did you?”

“Of course not!” I answered.

“What do you think about being tied up during sex?”

“Well - I’ve never tried it before. Who gets tied up? You, or me?”

As we reached the top of the stairs, Christie gave my cock a little stroke, looked back into my eyes and said, “Why, me of course!”

She felt my cock give a little twitch at the thought of what she was offering, smiled and said, “Do you always let him do your talking for you?”

I laughed and replied, “Not always, but I think he’s on the right track this time.”

We turned into the bedroom and Christie led me to the closet door where she turned toward me, looked up into my eyes and said, “Okay, if you get uncomfortable at any time, just let me know and we can stop. I only have one thing to ask of you first, though. Will you stop if I tell you to stop?”

“Absolutely,” I replied, “I’ve never done anything with a woman that she didn’t want me to do and I’m not about to start now.”

“Okay then,” Christie instructed me, “Here are my safe words. If I say ‘yellow light’ that means that I want you to slow down or ease up on what ever you are doing. If I say ‘red light’, that means that you are to stop what you are doing instantly and wait to see what I need. Okay?”

I smiled gently at her, “You got it. Yellow light, slow down and Red Light stop immediately.

Christie gave me a long, searching look and must have decided in my favor, because she stepped out of her pajama bottoms and turned towards the closet. I let out a long, slow whistle as I got a good look at Christie’s behind. It was gorgeous! Christie was about 10 of pounds overweight, but all it did was round her out in a luscious way. Her ass was creamy white and covered in faint freckles. I could take all night playing connect the dots!

Christie gave me coquettish over the shoulder look as she cocked her hip and asked, “You like?”

“Oh yeah,” I replied breathlessly, “I LIKE!”

She giggled and turned back to open the closet door and we stepped into a fairly large walk-in closet with rows of clothes hanging down each side.

Christie pushed some clothes out of the way on each side to reveal full-length mirrors mounted to each wall. Next she reached up on the shelf (God, I love a naked woman on her tiptoes!) and pulled down a couple of leather cords with velvet cuffs attached to the end. The cords ran up through some eyebolts that were screwed into the ceiling and they were tied off to a bracket on the wall. Next she bent over and got two more cords out of a box in the corner and threaded them through two more eyebolts that were mounted in the floor. I let out a little moan as she leaned over and I got a glimpse of her glistening pussy below those delectable ass cheeks. Christie looked back at me and giggled as she gave her sweet ass a little wiggle.

Christie turned to face me and smiled.

As she began to slip the cuffs over her wrists and ankles she asked me, “Do you know how good it makes a woman feel when she knows a man appreciates her looks?”

“I cannot believe that you’ve ever been with a man who didn’t do more than appreciate your looks! You are absolutely perfect!” I replied emphatically.

A dark look crossed her face, “That’s story for another time. Let’s not ruin the moment now.”

I bowed towards her with a huge smile and said, “As you wish, my princess.” bringing the smile back to her face.

Christie took up her position in the middle of the closet and had me tie the lower cords so that her legs were about 2’ apart. Next she had me pull on the straps in the ceiling until her arms were high over her head. She wasn’t satisfied until I had yanked her up onto her tiptoes.

“Oh God, Brian! Have you ever done anything like that before?”

Brian told me that he never had, but that he had fantasized about it occasionally. Now I was fantasizing about it, too! Only with me as the star! One thing I knew for sure was that Brian would never hurt me. Well, I knew two things. I knew that he would make sure that I came over and over before he did! Well, three things. If I didn’t figure out a way to get my fingers on my sopping wet pussy, I was gonna scream!

Brian

I slowly walked around Christie, running my fingers over her body with the lightest of touches. I traced the outline of her eyes, nose and lips and ran my fingers through her auburn hair before making my way down over her shoulders to her breasts and teased her by running ever-narrowing circles towards her button nipples. Christie was breathing deeply and thrusting her breasts out to my hands, but I barely touched her nipples as I brushed past them before wandering down her stomach to her honey pot. When I finally got there, Christie was begging me to giver her some relief and pushing her hot love box up to meet my fingers. I reached down and spread her lower lips and began spreading her abundant juices all around her clit without quite touching it.

Soon, Christie couldn’t take any more of my teasing and she directed me to the box in the corner and I saw that it had a quite a collection of sex toys including a couple of whips and a cat-o-nine-tails in it. She told me to pick out one of the whips to use on her. I picked up the cat-o-nine tails and studied it slowly as I watched Christie out of the corner of my eye. The haft was about two feet long and wrapped with black leather all the way up to the business end. There were several short leather loops attached to the end. It looked pretty wicked to me!

I saw Christie swoon a bit as I got the feel of it by whipping it through the air until I could hear it whistle. I started gently flicking the cat at her behind and she told me to use it on her breasts.

I gently played the ends of the whip across her breasts and she said, “NO, hit my breasts hard!”

I wasn’t sure about this, so I kind of half-heartedly slapped at her tits and I couldn’t believe the moan she let out! I thought, well, if that’s what she wants, and hit her other tit a little harder.

Christie let out with another moan that seemed to come from her toes and harshly whispered, “HARDER”.

Now I’ve always enjoyed learning what a woman wants and then doing my best to provide it. So if this is what she wanted, who was I to say no?? I started up a steady rhythm alternating from breast to breast, a little harder each time. Pretty soon bright red welts criss-crossed her creamy breasts, her nipples were standing at attention and I could tell that she was nearing one hell of an orgasm.

“Wait!! What are you wearing right now?”

Brian told me that he was naked, that he had shed his shorts and his shirt after he’d tied Christie up. With a catch in my throat, I asked him if he had a hard-on then. I felt my pussy flood and almost came when he told me that he had a raging hard-on. Brian is 6’ 4” tall and I could just picture him walking around this tiny, little woman with a whip in his hand, that gorgeous 8” cock that I remembered so well jutting out in front of him.

I also remembered that Brian is a pre-cum factory! His cock starts oozing delicious juices almost as soon as it’s hard.

I asked him if he was leaking yet and when he answered, “Oh yeah, my cock was just oozing pre-cum.”

I couldn’t help but let out a little moan.

“Go on! Go on!” I cried.

Brian

(I could tell that Beth was getting worked up while I was telling her about my experience with Christie. Her nipples were hard and she couldn’t stop squirming in her seat and I’d swear she let out a little moan when I told her that I had been dripping pre-cum while spanking Christie. I remember how she used to love to squeeze the juice out of me and teasingly lick it away until I would go nuts wanting to shove my cock into her mouth. I have to admit that I was feeling some stirrings in my boxers from telling her this story and from knowing how it was getting to her.)

As Christie’s moans got louder and began to run together, I leaned down and bit her nipple. I couldn’t believe how hard it was!

Christie screamed, “Harder!” so I bit down on her titty bud until I was afraid that I was going to draw blood.

I kept whipping her right breast while I gnawed on her left. She was shaking so violently on the straps that I had a difficult time keeping her tit in my mouth! As Chistie’s moans grew into one long wail, I reached down and thrust my middle finger deep and hard into her sopping wet pussy.

I couldn’t believe how wet she was! Her warm, slippery juices were already running down my hand. Christie gave one last shudder and then went rigid as I raked the length of my finger roughly up her throbbing clit and then back down into her grasping pussy. Her moaning changed to a rough gargling sound and it was clear that she wasn’t here anymore. She was lost in her own orgasmic world. With each stroke of her clit, Christie would buck once and then go rigid, her back arched so much that her feet were drawn up off the floor. After repeatedly ravaging Christie’s clit with long, slow strokes of my finger she began to relax until she was just hanging against her restraints and uttering little mewling noises. I eased up on savaging her clit and I gently massaged her overheated pussy while I gently nibbled on her nipple instead of gnawing it like a chew toy. I slowly stroked her other breast with the cat-o-nine-tails as I brought her back to the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.