Addicted to Sluts - Cover

Addicted to Sluts

by Writersblock

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Coming of Age Sex Story: My name is Dan Dickerson and I'm addicted to sluts. It started at a young age when I found my father's porn collection at fourteen.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   DomSub   Fisting   Body Modification   .

My name is Dan Dickerson and I’m addicted to sluts. It started at a young age when I found my father’s porn collection at fourteen. The more I snooped the more I learned both my mother and father were a little freaky, of course I didn’t know it was freaky at the time.

When I begun dating, I knew just the kind of girl I wanted. Tammy was the first girl I dated. I only dated her because I heard she was easy, I did get laid on the first date, so that part was true, but she was too clingy, and not really the slut I was looking for.

Tammy believed letting guys fuck her is how you find love, she didn’t really love the sex. I wanted a girl that was addicted to the sex. So after a few more bad experiences in high school, I decided, my friends had no idea what makes a slut.

A year before leaving for college I got into hanging out with girls, being their friend, not wanting sex from them. It’s amazing how women open up and talk when you are truly interested in listening. It seems there are women that have fantasies about being slutty, it’s the guys that have a problem with it. I was confused about how to handle college.

Damn good thing my fears were for not. It turns out when kids go to college their worlds open up and everyone is a little slutty. I knew I was looking for that special slut, not just the girls that experiment a little bit. I went to plenty of frat parties where girls were making out with each other, disappearing into rooms with random guys and all kind of kinky shit you don’t see in high school.

When I met Roxanne I knew all of my dreams were going to come true. We met at a frat party where she was the sole entertainment, the only girl in the house. While I was waiting my turn I asked some of the guys what was going on? They all said, she was just a hot slut that liked to fuck.

I was skeptical that they were telling the truth. When it was my turn I walked in the room I was expecting this girl laying on the bed covered in splooge. Instead the bed was empty and she was in the bathroom.

“I’ll be out in a second baby, I know you guys like me as clean as possible.”

“Actually I like slutty, it turns me on to know there are women that truly like to fuck.” I just spilled my guts to a woman that might be doing this for money, or daddy issues, or who knows what.

She walks out of the bathroom wiping her face with a towel. “So you would like it if I had cum from a dozen guys splattered all over me?” She asked as she got closer, showing me that super hot body. Athletic with perfect medium tits, about 5’2” and a shaved puffy pussy that looked a little glossy with man juice.

“Fuck yeah, I dream about that shit.”

She dropped the towel that she was cleaning herself with and began unbuttoning my shirt.

“I haven’t had a gang bang like that since my dad set it up.” She said honestly while looking deep into my eyes.

My cock was getting stiff with this hot talk. I didn’t know if she was telling me a story she knew I wanted to hear or if it was the truth.

“That would be so hot, if it was true.” I blurted out.

“My father started fucking me when I was fourteen and it was because I seduced him. My mother left around the same time. She was a slut also, she just liked money too, so she left with a rich guy that liked sluts as much as daddy. I felt sorry for daddy, mom was a self absorbed slut. I’m more of a caring, generous slut.”

My cock was rock hard after that statement. “So, your father fucked you and set up gang bangs for you?” I asked, wanting to hear more.

She was taking my pants down when she saw my raging fuck pole. “Wow, you really do like sluts don’t you? Most guys need a blow job for a minute or two before they’re ready to go.”

“Nope, I’m ready to pound that pussy, right now.” I picked up that naked body and threw her on the bed.

“Well alright cowboy, let’s see what you got.” Said this hot slut, spreading her legs, inviting me in.

I was in such a hurry, I knew the moment my cock pushed into that fine pussy, I blow my load, I didn’t care. “I just want to warn you, I’m going to blow in just a few strokes.”

“You really do like sluts, don’t you.” She was saying, wrapping her arms and legs around me.

“You’re about to find out.” Her pussy was tight and wet with who knows how many loads, it felt amazing. “Oh my God, that pussy feels so good.” She giggled at my statement.

“Fuck that slutty pussy, pound me hard. You like that wet pussy don’t you? Fuck me, faster, faster, oh yes.”

I couldn’t believe I was making her cum so fast. That of course made me blow my load. I laid on top of her for a minute or two. I now felt bad that I came so quick. I wanted to spend more time with this hottie.

“I wish I could stay, but I guess I have to let somebody else have a shot at that sweet pussy.” I said getting up from the bed, my cock still rock hard.

“You can stay a little longer, your cock looks ready to go, and my pussy would love more of your cock.”

So I stayed. It was true love. I fucked Roxanne two more times. Then I insisted on waiting outside while she let a few more guys pound her good.

After the fourth guy she called for me. The guys were applauding me as I entered the bedroom. I guess hot sluts at a gang bang don’t usually remember names.

The last guy must have blown his load on her face because she didn’t clean it this time.

“The last guy said my pussy was too sloppy, so I let him mess up my face, what do you think?” Said Roxanne licking her cum stained lips while stroking her dripping cunt.

I stripped out of my clothes as fast as I could my cock rock hard. She loved it when I threw her down, pounded her dripping snatch and kissed her cum stained face.

She let me fuck her face as well, which I had never done before. She was opening up all the slutty doors I’d dreamed of. Before the night was over I had unloaded in or on her seven times, my cock hurt so good.

After that night Roxanne and I hung out all the time. Sometimes for the regular stuff, going to the movies, eating or studying.

Just about every weekend was reserved for Roxanne getting nasty. I was getting off so many times a night I thought my dick would fall off.

Mostly it was frat houses. I even helped with advertising. I made sure her name and number were in every bathroom on campus.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.