Domestic Life of Santa - Cover

Domestic Life of Santa

by Armera Llsehi

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Santa is one busy guy one night of the year, but that is just one part of his life. He also has a domestic life with one Mrs. Claus. This is just an idea of what that life is like.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   .

Aislin is a talented baker. She has had a long time to perfect her skill, and she can bake pretty much anything. Being the Mrs. Claus comes with a very long life. Some may say that it is great being in such a position or being, next to Santa himself, the most important person come the holidays. Some would argue that it isn’t all milk and cookies and can be a dreadful existence. Aislin will not give you a direct answer on whether it is a good thing or not. If anything, she is content with her life. It could have easily gone another way. If not for Calnes saving her from the wolves she would be dead. At the same time, Armera could have just as easily let her die after a normal life, but she didn’t.

This all being said, when Calnes walks into the kitchen and sees that she is splattered with cookie batter, he knows that it is purposely like this. Aislin has had far too many years in the kitchen to make such a mess. Another give away is that she is wearing only an apron. This means that the elves are all busy somewhere else and the kitchen if all hers.

Aislin looks at Calnes with a girlish expression that looks like she was just caught getting into something that she shouldn’t have been in. He takes in the splatters of cookie batter on her face, neck and all over her cleavage. Already he can feel the blood flowing to his cock. “Well, Mrs. Claus,” he says with a grin. “It looks like you’ve been naughty.” He starts kissing each bit of batter on her face, licking when he needs to. Then he works his way down to her neck. But even after her neck is cleaned, he continues kissing, knowing the effect that it has on her.

When Calnes finally pulls his lips away, he looks down at her chest, barely covered by the apron. He pulls the top of the apron down over her breasts, fully exposing them.

“Who’s the naughty one now?” Aislin asks.

Calnes laughs, using that deep, trademark laugh of Santa Claus. Then he starts licking and kissing the batter from her soft, smooth breasts. The upside of having to play the roles of Mr. and Mrs. Claus is the infinite youthfulness. He works his way down to her nipples. Even though the apron had covered this part, and technically they weren’t even dirty, he still traces circles around them with his tongue before sucking them between his lips.

Calnes’ hands go from her waist to her bare ass. He runs his hands over her soft, smooth flesh. Being a man of patience, he doesn’t just dive right into things. He has learned over the years to build up the tension just as the wait for Christmas Day brings it on. So he straightens up and reluctantly abandons her breasts. He kisses her quickly, yet passionately. Then he lifts her up onto the counter. With a smirk, Calnes pulls over a stool and sits on it right before her.

“And here I thought I was going to get a spanking,” Aislin coos.

“That might come later,” Calnes counters. “I guess it all depends on what side of the list you end up on.” He then slides the bottom of her apron up until her smooth, silky pussy is exposed.

Aislin spreads her legs for the man and he kisses his way up her inner thigh before running his mouth muscle up her juicy folds which in turn causes her to moan. She lies back all over the dough and batter and icing and everything else that she has been using. She grabs his head as he laps at her, slurping up the copious juices that she is producing. Calnes devours her, working her up with just the knowledge that by doing so is going to make her even juicer. He slips a finger into her and turns his attention to her clit.

This gets Aislin’s hips rocking. It also makes her moans get even louder. So Calnes stick with it, feeling her pussy getting even wetter as he pumps his finger in and out. It is no accident that she was pretty much naked and waiting for him. That also means that her wetness is directly due to his oral techniques. Maybe some of it is, but certainly not to the extreme state that she is in right now. Calnes realizes this and he is fairly certain that with the head start that she has obviously given herself, it isn’t going to take long before she is climaxing.

Glancing up with her hands still on his head, Calnes enjoys the sight of her arms squeezing her luscious breasts together. He gets the idea of moving up and slipping his thick member between them, which is actually an indulgence that she never seems to mind. Beyond the pillowy flesh though, her face is showing an expression of lust and ecstasy that makes the man smile. He smiles because he is happy that even after all these years, he can still make her happy. He rescued her from the wolves when she barely a teenager. He gave her everything she ever wanted and they became close. They became so close that Armera became jealous of them and made their life a nightmare. But even through that nightmare, Calnes was able to keep her smiling.

Aislin’s pussy continues to feel wetter and more engorged the longer he licked at her. This is always a good sign because it means that she is going to have one hell of an orgasm. Her body is also starting to tense up in anticipation of a momentous climax. Calnes is even okay with the fact that her grip on his head if tightening. When everything suddenly goes limp, her body trembles as her cunt is flooded with an additional flow. He slips his finger free and laps up the fresh flow. He is still slurping when Aislin finishes, releases his head and props herself up on her elbows.

“Get your dick out,” she orders. “I want it inside me.”

Calnes grins at her. If there is one thing he never tires of is her. But that doesn’t mean that he cannot tease. “What about the party?” he asks. “We can’t let the elves wait on us.”

“We have to wait for the cookies to finish,” she answers smartly.

Calnes doesn’t hesitate any longer and quickly has his pants down so that his rigid prick in exposed. Aislin scoots over to the edge of the counter and has him help her down. She reaches for his tool, guiding it right to her twat. They both moan as her hot snatch engulfs his stiff meat until she is sitting on his lap with the lower part of her apron bunched between them.

“Well, I may not be bent over Santa’s lap, but at least I’m sitting on it,” she coos.

They start kissing as Calnes’ hands move back to her bare ass. Keeping locked in their kiss Aislin expertly starts to move up and down on his lap. Balanced on top of the stool it is a little precarious as she rides him, particularly as she picks up her pace and is riding him harder. Her pussy feels amazing, as it always has. Things are going great until they almost tip over.

“Maybe we should consider something a little more stable,” she says with a giggle as she climbs off his lap.

“We’ve got everything we need right here,” Calnes murmurs as she turns around and he reaches around to fondle her breasts. He takes his cock in hand and guides it right back into her hot snatch from behind. Holding her by the hips, he starts to slowly slide in and out of her, relishing in the pleasures of her pussy.

Once the man gets a nice rhythm going, he reaches up to cup her swinging pillows of flesh. As he does this, Aislin is slipping a hand down between her legs to stroke her clit while he fucks her. Calnes tries to maintain his slow pace with long, full strokes, but Aislin is starting to push back against him. She is obviously attempting to reach that precipice again. He can fell her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter, and this does not surprise him at all. His orgasm though is definitely building too. It seems that she will be reaching the edge first, which is just fine with him. After all, it was her idea to do this, so it only seems right that she gets all the orgasms she possibly can.

Calnes also knows that once she has climaxed, she will be more than willing to indulge him in bit of titfucking. He releases his hold on her breasts and takes her by the hip so that he can fuck her harder if she is going to be pushing against him. Aislin’s ass jiggles each time his pelvis smacks loudly against it, and her moans are becoming louder and louder. This is nothing strange, and if there are any elves lingering about, this would be normal behavior to them. In fact, many elves have indulged in a little sexual activity after witnessing them fucking. Something about it just spurs them into action. When Aislin gives one last shove backward and begins to tremble, Calnes just hangs onto her, his lengthy member buried all the way into her. She rides out what is definitely an intense orgasm, especially based on the noises that she is making and the way her cunt feels, He cannot do much of anything other than to wait her out. And when she apparently finishes, Aislin moves forward so that her husband slips out of her hot, slippery snatch.

Aislin turns and kisses him hard as she steers him back to sitting on the stool. Dropping down before him, she wraps her lips around his tool and sucks on it briefly before bringing her luscious breasts around it. Her soft, smooth flesh sliding up and down his length feel so incredibly fantastic—so wonderfully nice that the man cannot help but moan at it in appreciation. Aislin smiles up at him, pleased with the reaction that she is able to garner, while continuing to slowly slide up and down.

Calnes’ orgasm has been building up as a result of fucking her hot twat and the pleasure of doing this now has definitely kept things in perspective. He would not mind blowing his load all over her pale pillows as he has done on multiple occasions in the past, but she has something else planned. Now whether or not she has any idea of that fact that he is about to blow his top because her timing is just impeccable. As he is getting ready to watch himself spewing onto her, Aislin releases her mounds and takes him right back into her mouth. Calnes moans again as her lips slide down his shaft while she pumps the base. The feeling is intensely pleasurable and the visual is incredibly stimulating. He continues to watch as his prick gets even thicker. She bobs her head up and down, up and down. When the man does start to spew into her mouth, Aislin simply never hesitates. She easily swallows everything down like she would a glass of eggnog. She continues to suck his cock as if the orgasm was never happening. It is only when he softens does she left the flaccid piece of meat fall from her mouth.

“I need to get these cookies in the oven if we are to have something for the party,” Aislin says as she stands. “That should give you some time to recover, Santa. You can fuck me again while they’re cooling.”


When Calnes’ mouth muscle penetrates her naughtiest hole, Aislin’s eyes roll back in her head. It certainly isn’t as big as his cock, but his tongue is warm and talented. After torturing her by slowly circling her puckered backdoor, he finally slid through the threshold. Calling out in joyous rapture, she climaxed again, almost immediately.

“Alright, alright...” Aislin says, stepping away from the ferociously attacking tongue. “We’ve got a party to get to.” She pulls her panties back up over her hips. “You know the elves go through a lot of trouble to put this on for us.”

“I know,” Calnes says. “I’m ready. But are you ready?”

“I just need to grab my shoes,” she answers. She runs into the closet and grabs a pair of red stilettos and emerges again. Calnes lets her put them on, and just before she grabs for his hand to pull him along, he decides to hand her a present.

“I have a gift for you,” he says nonchalantly and he reaches into a drawer in the dresser and pulls out a small box which has been elegantly wrapped in candy cane wrapping paper.

Aislin looks at him like he is crazy. Since they have been together for what feels like practically forever, they decided long ago not to exchange gifts. What mattered to them is being in love and never letting things get stale between them. It wouldn’t be much fun after all to spend eternity hating one another! Deciding long ago that they have everything they ever need or could have and need, it was decided to forgo the tradition of exchanging gifts. Besides, it is kind of a sore spot for Calnes. So this is why the gesture takes Aislin completely by surprise.

“Why did you get me a present?” she asks. “I didn’t get anything for you.” Aislin is mortified to have been caught off guard like this.

Calnes smiles sheepishly. “It’s just a little something to express my love for you. I couldn’t ask for a better wife.”

Aislin sizes up the box in his hand. “Considering I don’t wear jewelry, I doubt that it’s a ring,” she says with a grin. Besides the fact that jewelry is irrelevant where they are, she has never been one for decoration like that.

“Just open it,” he puffs.

“Still, you shouldn’t have...” she says in exasperation while taking the box. In truth, she is excited about getting a gift. She sits on the edge of the bed and slowly unwraps the gift. Calnes notices that she is wearing blue nail polish with little snowflakes. And just like no two snowflakes are alike, he knows each and every one on her nails is unique as well. Looking down at her toes, as they peek through the open shoes, he can see they match. He likes the polish as it is a sexy look against her fair skin tone. After taking off the paper and just before she opens the box, Aislin pauses. She looks at her husband with excitement in her eyes. “Whatever it is, I’m certain that I’ll love it,” she says breathlessly and leans over to kiss him gently on the lips. Slowly, she opens the box to reveal the gift. Her eyes rise to meet his and she bursts into a fit of laughter, as expected. “Wow, Santa. I take it back. You totally should have!” she exclaims as she pulls a clear glass butt plug out of the box.

Calnes joins her laughter before he takes on a more serious demeanor. “Mrs. Claus, you will wear this to the party tonight,” he says with authority.

Aislin take a moment to ponder her immediate future. Last year for the party, Calnes had brought out an old toy—a vibrating egg—and had her wear it. She had a hard enough time concentrating at the party with something in her snatch. The thought of going to it with a butt plug in her ass seems especially daunting. Things like this don’t usually play a big role in their escapades, even though Aislin loves anal, and is up for just about anything else. And while he has fucked her with one in her ass, she has never walked around with one back there. The thought of going to the party with a butt plug lodged firmly in her ass does seem highly naughty, and Aislin immediately warms up to the idea. Examining her cherished gift, she is impressed with the quality. It isn’t too long, but it does have a bit of weight to it. It does get a bit wide just past the middle section, no doubt to insure it stays lodged where it is supposed to. The luster of the clearness reminds her of the icicles that dangling off the manor and workshop around the town.

In the end, Aislin shrugs her shoulders. She smiles sweetly at her husband and says, “Whatever you say. But will you please put it in for me?”

Being the gentleman that Calnes has learned to be, he replies, “Of course. Bend over the bed, lower your panties and then get on all fours.”

Aislin is only too happy to oblige, especially since she has a little treat of her own. After walking to the side of the bed, she crawls on top and pulls up her dress and takes holds of her panties. She shimmies until they are down just above her knees. Then, Aislin leans forward so that her elbows rest against the mattress and her ass is proudly on display. Her puckered hole quivers in anticipation. She expects her husband to simply put the butt plug in her pussy and use the juices there for lubrication. She is quite certain that he will find an adequate amount since she had been quite aroused since their time in the kitchen—even more so before that! Yet she is pleasantly startled by his next move.

Without hesitation, Calnes leans forward and licks her illicit hole leisurely. At first, he circles the delicate cluster with his eager tongue. A moment of teasing ensues before he finally gives his wife what she desperately wants. His mouth muscle penetrates her ass slowly for the second time tonight. Aislin moans loudly in response. Calnes manages a half smile, considering the location of his tongue at the moment. Her groans become louder the more his tongue digs in. Adding to her enjoyment of his ministrations is his beard. Normally he keeps it trimmed and the prickliness of it on her delicate flesh is a pleasant distraction, but now with it being almost time to make his worldwide delivery of presents, it is much longer. Calnes reaches between her legs and strums her clit with his hand.

“Damn it, Calnes! I’m going to cum!” Aislin cries out just as she is reaching the precipice. “Fucking don’t stop!” Her head drops to her arms, resting on the bed just as spasms begin in her ass and spread through her entire pelvic region. Her legs are restrained thankfully by the panties around her knees and Calnes’ face is still planted firmly between her cheeks. The lack of wiggle room only magnifies the force of her orgasm.

Calnes feels her ass start to spasm around his mouth muscle as he continues to thrust in and out of it. He wraps his other arm around her upper thighs, thus anchoring her hips while he continues to rub her clit with the opposite. Aislin lets loose with euphoric sobs of delight as waves of pleasure travel the length of her body. When the sensation passes, she gasps to catch her breath. He releases her and moves back to admire the view. Saliva coated her ass and drips profusely down toward her twat. There is surely more than enough to avoid the need for lubrication. Calnes picks up the butt plug. For good measure though, he thrusts it into her pussy.

Aislin smiles as she feels the toy enter her, knowing full well that she is being teases. The plug is swirled just inside, eliciting a needy whimper from her lips. When Canes feels that there is a reasonable coating, he removes the toy and places it at the opening to her ass. From his view it looks as if it eagerly wants to devour the highly coveted gift. He rolls the plug at the saliva drenched opening and applies a bit of pressure. Aislin squirms, not from discomfort but from impatience. She is more than ready for something large to be in her ass. If they just skip the party altogether, she would have it.

The rotation of the plug as it invades her ass almost drives the woman to the brink of another orgasm. The tip of glass plug is somewhat tapered and goes in easily. When the broader mid-section forces her ass opens to a greater degree, she tenses. A garbled moan, starting low in pitch, ends on a high note as the widest part traverses her pliable passage. Finally, the plug is snug in her ass. “Come on, Aislin. We don’t want to be late,” Calnes says.

Aislin turns her head from its resting spot on the bed and glares at her beloved husband. She sputters, “Seriously? Are we still going to the party? I’m so fucking horny! Let’s just skip it and have a fuck fest!”

“Yes. We’re already dressed and we’re expected. We’ve never missed a party either. So, let’s get a move on.”

Aislin grumbles loudly as she struggles to find balance on her knees. Normally it would her pushing him to go somewhere when all he wants to do is fuck. Calnes helps hold her steady as she steps off the bed. He has to adjust his own pants which are prominently tented. She takes one look at his obvious erection and starts to plead her case again, “Come on! It looks like there’s a party happening in your pants!”

But Calnes will not be swayed. Under normal circumstance he would agree with her, especially since the role is usually reversed, but he really wants to watch her navigate a party with a butt plug in her ass. He is quite the pervert.

Aislin adjusts to the presence of the toy as she stands in her stilettos. It is just heavy enough to produce a bit of downward pressure that compliments the full feeling in her ass. When her panties have been pulled back up, it magnified the sensation nicely since they compress the whole area even more. She wobbles a bit while taking her first steps and walks around the room to get her bearings. There is no doubt that it feels good ... really good. She grimaces, not from discomfort, but from the torture of knowing that she has to wait several hours before they will return and finally fuck.

Calnes grabs her hand in support and together they walk out of the bedroom to the stairs. The height of the hells, combined with the pressure of the plug presents quite a challenge for her. He goes down just in front of her as Aislin gingerly descends. By the end of the staircase, she seems more comfortable with her present predicament. After putting on their coats and grabbing the cookies, Aislin and Calnes go out to the sleigh. He helps her into the carriage, smiling as he watches her move in slow motion. She turns, twists and then lowers herself onto the seat. Immediately, she shifts onto one hip in an effort to avoid putting direct pressure on the plug.

“How are you doing there?” Calnes asks in quite a jolly mood. It’s actually little things like this that gets him jolly to fill the role he has been forced into.

Aislin squirms and groans just a little bit before replying with, “I’m hanging in there. Let’s go. The quicker we get there, the quicker we’ll get home and back to business.” If there is one bright side, the party isn’t anything formal. Nothing is really formal here. Aislin balances on one ass cheek. Clearly sitting with the butt plug is harder than standing.

The ride to the banquet hall is short, only a few minutes. The town isn’t extremely huge. It remains hidden from subsequent view, obscured by time and space. Like the Brokers, the North Pole exists but doesn’t, traveling in and beyond the limits of time and reality. As they pull up to the garland framed entrance, the elf valet comes out to help Aislin out. She momentarily panics while trying to maneuver out of the seat without moaning. Calnes quickly steps around and holds out his hand to ease her change in position. The banquet hall is decked out in festive holiday fashion. Technically the town is always decked out this way. Since time doesn’t change here, there is never a reason to take it down and put it back up. Elves mill about chattering and laughing.

Once again, Aislin is left to try to move in a natural manner after she adjusts to her new best friend. Calnes chuckles as he watches her walk in an exaggerated fashion, almost like a baby reindeer taking its first steps. Thankfully Calnes steers her straight toward the bar. She figures a stiff drink will help dull the highly erotic sensation in her ass. When Calnes orders a rum holiday eggnog, it is obvious that she is in for a very long night. For Aislin, he orders a pecan pie martini.

“Do you want to sit at the bar?” he smirks as he says this.

Aislin smiles graciously at his offer. “Oh geez, I’m not really in a sitting mood,” she says sarcastically. “How about we have out drinks and grab a bite to eat, since you seem so hungry tonight.”

“Well, I didn’t eat a whole lot today, and I didn’t get to have any of your cookies.” He pauses to smirk again. “Or perhaps I did get a little treat.” He pats her ass to add emphasis.

Aislin cannot help but laugh at her husband. As they leave the bar and enter the main hall among a sea of elves, she wishes she wasn’t carrying a martini while feeling so uncertain about her gait. In the main hall they spot the head elf of toy procuration and the head elf of confections. Luckily they are in a corner and out of the fray. Calnes and Aislin join the two elves in conversation, although Aislin is a bit on the quiet side. While she stands in place, it becomes a challenge to try to find the position that makes the plug the least distracting. And as the conversation drags on, she had to change tactics. While experimenting, she finds that if she shifts onto on foot and sticks her hip out to the side, the plug is even more stimulating. By this point, her ass has definitely adjusted to the thrill of hosting a foreign object while wearing tight panties and stilettos. Aislin comes up with a routine to pass the time, since her conversation skills are elusive. There is no doubt that anyone paying any attention will notice her obvious gyrations. Luckily elves are not terribly observant when it doesn’t come to their jobs.

Not only does Calnes notice her movements, he feels the need to comment on them. “Hey, Aislin, are you okay? You look a bit antsy.” He sounds so sweet and innocent when he says this.

“Oh, I’m just fine,” she answers, giving him a big smile. “I am a bit hungry though.” Maybe if they eat, Calnes will be more amenable to leaving. Aislin has never wanted to leave a party early until tonight.

Calnes nods earnestly. “You stay put and I’ll go grab something for us.” He cheerfully goes off in search for some sustenance while Aislin is left to fend for herself socially.

The two elves begin to bicker with each other. While it is a drag to watch the heads of two departments arguing over something stupid, she is thankful for their antics. Since she cannot very well keep shifting after her husband drew attention to her movements, she decides to amuse herself by simply clenching around the plug as a way of getting an extra little kick. She slowly sips her martini while tensing her muscles and looking around at the rest of the crowd. She wonders if she is the only one here with a butt plug in attendance. Certainly she knows the telltale signs and narrows her eyes as she scans the other guests. No luck, but she knows that elves are just as promiscuous as humans are.

Calnes returns with two heaping plates of goodies and hands one to Aislin. She eats heartily in the hopes that they can then make a quick exit. Reality comes crashing down as he orders another drink from a passing waiter. She knows now that she has to come up with another strategy and fast. While she knows that she doesn’t have a gift for Calnes, she does have something he wants. Whatever façade he is hiding behind will certainly crumble with just the right words.

It has been awhile since they first had anal sex. It was so long ago that Aislin wasn’t even out of her teens when it first happened. She was reluctant of the idea at first, and when she finally came around to it, Calnes made her wait. He told her that while her cunt was ready, her little ass wasn’t. Finally, though, and with her nagging, he caved. Now Aislin literally cannot get enough of anal play. After just a few years of waiting, she was shocked to find anal orgasms felt amazing, maybe even better than regular orgasms. She cannot explain how they happen, but what she does know is that the exquisite feel of a cock ravaging her ass, combined with the knowledge that it is extremely taboo, makes for one hell of a good time. After her first foray into anal, she readily accepted the fact that she liked it in the ass. Calnes of course was over the moon about it, especially since she asked for it frequently.

But anal is not the only thing she likes. Aislin is always looking for ways to push boundaries and increase the fun factor. It is something that needs to be done anyway to keep the excitement alive, especially when you have eternity. With all her experience, she knows that there are always more deviant twists to add. Tempting her husband tonight will get the tables turned and them out of here. When the two head elves finally end their argument and go their separate ways, Aislin seizes her opportunity.

She stares at her husband directly in the eyes, attempting to appear innocent and whispers, “Santa baby, what kind of girl goes to a party with a butt plug in her ass?”

“A naughty on, of course,” he answers, his eyes dancing with humor. “You know that answer already though.”

After placing her empty plate on the window, she takes a sip of her martini. Leans in and whispers, “Calnes? What kind of girl would ask you to fuck her ass and then fuck her mouth and then her ass again?”

Calnes looks momentarily stunned as he ponders his wife’s unexpected question. Since she has had only one glass of the pecan pie martini, it cannot be the alcohol talking. He decides she just might be serious while studying her salacious grin. Sticking his cock in her mouth after it has been in her ass is something he often considered, but never requested. The appeal of it is like a rocket blasting through the stratosphere. He purposely waits several seconds before answering, in a voice that seems an octave higher, “A very naughty girl?”

Aislin looks like cat that has eaten the canary when she sees that her husband is shocked. It makes her next question even more satisfying. She circles the rim on her glass with her finger before slowly bringing it to her mouth and licking it. “And what kind of girl would ask you to fuck her ass, mouth and pussy until she writhed in pleasure?”

Calnes’ jaw actually drops open as he listens to her indecent proposal. He looks around to see if any of the elves are listening before answering. “Aislin? What’s gotten into you tonight?”

Again Aislin smiles as she refuses to relinquish control of the conversation. “A clear butt plug has. Now tell me, what kind of girl would let you do that to her?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.