My Dear Sis - Cover

My Dear Sis

Copyright© 2019 by psychward

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kevin's step sis returns from prison after 2 years ,reigniting the desire he had for her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Sister   DomSub   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Petting  

“Claire you are not making any sense, making up crazy stories isn’t going to help you in any way”

“No I am telling you the truth”

“If you believe what you told me, you need special care, you need to go a psych ward they will care for you” I said and was about to leave the room

“Wait ... wait you said you can see the dragon tattoo right?”

“Yeah so?”

“Not everyone can see the tattoo, only riders can”

“Riders?”

“Yes only few people can see the tattoo, the tattoo is a ownership mark.its going to be dangeros for you I really didn’t want to, but I have no choice”

She took my hand in hers, pricked the end of the index finger with a needle and kept it in her mouth sucked some blood and let my finger bleed on her cleavage. Slowly a mark a tattoo of a rose in the middle of a barbed wire emerged on her cleavage and the dragon tattoo seemed to have gone magically I was confused what just happened is it some trick of some sort, am I on drugs?

“What?”

“I had no choice, I was cornered”

“Explain”

“Now that you are my rider you can sleep and automatically bring me to other world. So all you have to do is sleep and think of the other world.It will be easier to show and tell. Go to your room and sleep”

I was struggling to make sense of it all.I laid on my bed and thought of the other world whatever the hell that is. As soon as I slept I woke up in a cave and I could see a big white wolf sleeping beside me. She woke up just a minute later.

“Welcome to the other world” Claire said, no the wolf said but as if we were communicating telepathically The wolf /Claire tried to get up but winced a wound to her leg and just under her ribcage where she was stabbed in while trying to get heroine.

“I need your blood” Claire said

“What for?”

“That is the thing that heals me, it is either that or we hunt for a beast and I am too weak to fight”

I extended my hand and Claire made a slight puncher to my wrist and stared licking my blood.

She bent a little for me to climb her and we moved out of the cave the view was stunning, as if a giant wolf is in itself not an incredible thing, there were trees the with trunks 20 /30 times the size of a human, there were bugs the size of a helmet moving in swarms some drinking sap from the trees, creatures with hundreds if legs like a centipede crawling on the forest floor. Wind was rushing through my hair and I somehow managed to cling on to Claire’s white hair or should I say white fur.

“I know I am the rose with barbed wire, so who was the dragon?”

“He was my boyfriend, he got killed while fighting in this world”

“Wait we can die here”

“Well it’s more like we die here we die in real life, they said he died of heart attack”

“I don’t want to die here, can my undo this raider thing”

“Not unless I die or you die but then again you will be dead”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.