My Dear Sis - Cover

My Dear Sis

Copyright© 2019 by psychward

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kevin's step sis returns from prison after 2 years ,reigniting the desire he had for her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Sister   DomSub   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Petting  

I sat down with her uncle and we chatted for bit, I wanted to get rid of him. My sister I know she is one tough lady for her to be pleading like her life depended upon her uncle going home is odd, I mean she went to jail and survived.

“You have to send her to the church” her uncle said

“What do you mean” I asked

“She is possessed, Every night she gets bruises and screams.She used to have some of these back when she was 17 but this ... This is a whole another level ... she has to be sent to the church”

“I will look into that but I will have to ask to leave I don’t think she can make it with you here”

“That’s not a good idea”

“I don’t want you here”

“okay but keep her tied to the bed and get her to priest for an exorcism”

“I will” I said knowing fully that I won’t take her to a exorcist

“Alright then I will be going, but if you need any help you know my number “ he said

And that was the end of it but it kept bugging me her bruises her screaming in the middle of night nothing made sense what was happening, was her uncle a nutjob or was she hurting herself in the night she didn’t go into detail of how she got stabbed.I wanted to have a chat with her.i went to her room

“He is gone “ I said

“Thank you” she said

“Remove your shirt and pants off”

“What?”

“You heard me “ I said with an edge to her

“Okay...” she said “you don’t have to be a dick about it”

“Listen Claire I believed you over your uncle who was I admit is kind of crazy but he is way better than you with screaming lying... sigh I am reaching my limit just do as I say”

“Alright jeez...” she said looking slightly stunned at my outburst

She kicked off her pants off and took off her shirt I lifted her up and took her to the bathroom placing her in the warm water and took her arm and slowly gently cleaned her she was tense in the beginning

Her wound seemed to have healed by now I slowly clean along the wound.

“How is your leg healing?” I asked

“Still bad but now I can feel and use my left leg perfectly well “ she said as I cleaned her legs

She was absolutely stunning in her pink bra and blue underwear

“What’s with screaming all night long?” I asked

She didn’t say anything and then said “Just bad dreams”

I looked at her skeptically and said what kind?

“I don’t want to talk about “ she said

“Well guess what it’s not a choice, your own father thinks it would be great if you just died and your uncle thinks you are possessed you are any arse to my mom who is the nicest person in the world.i am getting sick of you too!” “Either you tell me the truth or you will be a cripple on the streets and both your father and uncle would be happy”

She looked at her feet in the bath tub and after a pause “No ... You will out me in a mental hospital if I tell you”

“I won’t”

“You will and the one person I have in my life will be gone”

“I promise I won’t no matter how weird and bizzare it is”

“promise you won’t send me to my uncle’s”

I promise

“It started when I was 16 I used to have intense dreams which are so intense and realistic, each night as I fall asleep I wake up in a jungle and I am a white wolf’s body” she said and looked at me trying to figure out my reaction and then continued “and in this jungle was absolutely bonkers there will be spider the size of cars, sabertooth tigers, pigs that hunt other bizarre animals these dreams were so realistic that I could feel the wolf’s heart beating and wind against it’s face when it runs and the tree leaves brushing past it when moving around in the jungle.Whenever the wolf wakes up I go to a deep sleep in this world and go to the other world and when the wolf sleeps I wake up here. One time I was driving my father’s car and I fell asleep waking up in the wolf world, I crashed the car Dad thought that I was drunk and crashed it Dad never trusted me with a car after that.When I was in that world I was moving along the jungle and came across this snake that wrapped around the my rib (wolf’s ribs) and crushed a ribs in a desperate attempt to free myself I bit the python and I somehow limped to a nearest cave and slept there and woke up in this world with a unbearable pain in my ribs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.