My Dear Sis - Cover

My Dear Sis

Copyright© 2019 by psychward

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kevin's step sis returns from prison after 2 years ,reigniting the desire he had for her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Sister   DomSub   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Petting  

I laid her on her bed and gently put pressure on her left leg to see if there was response and looked at her she shook her head no response i did the same to her right leg and it seems she can sense her right till her thighs and left didn’t have any reaction at all.

“Now i am a ex-convict and a cripple huh” she said to herself

I just didn’t say anything i got warm water and gentle lifter her shirt and cleaned her wound while being mesmerized by the dragon tattoo that ran along her side

“When did you get this tattoo?” i asked

“Around when i was 17 i guess”

“Did it hurt?”

She stayed silent for a while and said “ I don’t want to talk about it”

Her soft stomach rose and fall when i was cleaning i put the cleaning cloth aside and felt the dragon tattoo with my hand she flinched but didn’t say anything just closed her eyes i followed it uptil the tattoo rode her plump breasts.

I went back to my room and just stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep at 2 in the morning Claire started screaming I went to her room she was writhing on the bed.I didn’t know what to do i tried waking her up to say that she was having a bad dream and nothing else she seemed to in a trance of some sort after half an hour of screaming on top of her lungs she just slept afterwards.

The had slept a bit restlessly and called Robert saying about that screaming incident he said that her uncle knew how to deal and said he would deal with her.The next few days went swiftly the same routine every day and every day she screams and writhes and somehow in the morning she gets a new wound or bruises that had to be dealt with.I didn’t tell her about her uncle coming over as she seemed to be paranoid about her uncle.

“Kevin i need heroine it hurts everywhere and without drugs i can’t cope up”

“Your uncle is coming and everything will okay after that” i said in a reassuring voice

“What?”

“Your uncle is coming over”

“No no ... No please i will be good I won’t scream in the night”

“Your father said he can deal with you better”

“All i need is my heroine and you will have nothing no screams nothing”

“Sorry Claire i am afraid your uncle is coming”

“I will be good ... please “ she implored when i was leaving her room

She hasn’t had a bath in last three days so i switched the geyser on and lifted her up from the bed and i took her to the bath room.Without asking she took her shirt off when I asked her to leaving her in her underwear although i have been helping her go to toiled to take piss and all this is the first time i am seeing her semi-nude her hair flowing down her shoulder and her heaving heaving as she had to move on her hands.I wanted to see the rest but i forced myself to go out of the bathroom to let her have her bath.

The next day her uncle arrived he was an old man in his mid 40s, he had a firm handshake and salt -pepper hair.The instant he arrived Claire’s demeanour changed and the next days he put her on heavy sedation and each night he read the bible to her.One night I entered the room with her uncle her hands were tied to the bed post and her mouth gagged she was screaming at the top of her lungs. The next 3 days i slept peaceful as i was busy studying and with my college courses and liked my sleep.

Fourth days after her uncles arrival it was a Saturday a college day off she was not gagged hut her hands were tied to the post just as i arrived she had a pleading expression on her face but didn’t speak anything there was urine stench lingered in the room her bed wet and her uncle with a bible in his hand.

“How is her treatment going “ i asked facing her uncle

“She is possessed “ he says flatly

“What?”

“Each night she sleeps and gets a bruise or some kind of injury scream like a devil”

I said knowing what to say and asked him if he would leave the room so that i can talk to Claire alone.Just as he left the room she turned to desperate

“I will anything you say it’s in my head i can’t control it i ... I will be good please i ... Ask him go away i will do anything” she said her words sluring as she spoke

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.