My Dear Sis - Cover

My Dear Sis

Copyright© 2019 by psychward

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kevin's step sis returns from prison after 2 years ,reigniting the desire he had for her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Sister   DomSub   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Petting  

I was sleeping sound in my room when I heard a loud scream from my sister room, I rushed to it to see Claire squirming in the bed twisting and turning clutching at the bed posts to control herself. The sheets were red, she tried to get up on her own again.I put my hand on her head and I said its going to be okay, stroking her head in a soothing voice.

“Are you going back to your room?” she asked her eyes pleading.

“if you don’t want me to, I won’t” I said.

She made space for me to sit beside her.She was staring at ceiling deep in though while I looked at her beautiful face.

“When will dad be coming back?”

“In a week I guess.”

“Do you think I can walk by then?”

“I think so, if you rest well and don’t go on adventures.”

“I don’t want to be stuck to this bed when he comes.”

“you will, now stop worrying and sleep.”

Over the next 2 days I caught her trying to move on her own to the bathroom, Dad and mom were supposed to come today and Claire was anxious she put on a baggy shirt so that Robert wouldn’t notice her wound.Claire was kepping to her room avoiding any interaction with Martha or Robert.

“Claire what’s that blood on your shirt?” I heard my step dad shouting in her room.

“Nothing...” Claire said.

Robert was going through the doctor report that was left on the table.He was getting more and more irritated and angry by the minute.

“You started using again?, after making us go through all the horrible, dragging my name throught shit and stressing your mom to death and you then go ahead and do this?” Robert took his belt out and started shouting “if only you were dead, our family would be way better “ he slashed her with the belt on her back.

The belt whipped through the air before landing on her breast.Robert grabbed a hand full of hair and threw her on the ground “if only the knife pressed deeper into that shit bag that you call a body, you lying piece of shit, maybe I should call uncle Spencer he knows how to deal with “ until now he was crying but was calm, somehow the name Spencer, made her break, a sense of dread fled her face. “Please dad, I am sorry, I will never do it again, I will be good “ she pleaded.

“Don’t ever call me Dad again and you are like a dirty fucking rat, you spread disease pain and suffering where ever you go.”

The wound started bleeding again, but it didn’t faze Robert one bit, he took he hair into his hand and raised her to her feet, her legs stood for a bit but gave out under her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.