My Dear Sis - Cover

My Dear Sis

Copyright© 2019 by psychward

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kevin's step sis returns from prison after 2 years ,reigniting the desire he had for her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Sister   DomSub   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Petting  

It was 11 in the night I was sitting relaxed on the couch watching the news about the number of illegal arm that people are storing just in case for the apocalypse, I hear a dull thud at the front door, i get up and go to see who it was.i see Claire stumbling stumbling with blood coating her white tank top, someone stabbed her. She was slurring her words, I went and took her arm and led her to her room and laid her on the bed. “let me call the hospital “ I said to no one in particular.

Claire caught my arm and said “ No Hospital ... no Police” repeated over and over again

“Alright “I said “ ... no hospital “ The bleeding didn’t stop, I removed her tank top and I could see where the bleeding was coming from just bellow the he stomach and seems to be pretty deep knife wound. I cleaned it with water and tried to dress the wound while waiting for the doctor arrived. The doctor worked for the mob so I don’t think discretion was a problem. She was sweating profusely and I covered her head with a wet cloth as her body was burning up ... and she was taking deep breaths.

“What in the hell happened “ I thought to myself. The doctor arrived 20 minutes after ringing him up

I led him to Claire’s room, after half an hour he came out of the room

“Good thing you dressed up the wound, don’t let her move around at least for a week otherwise the wound can rupture again and ask her to stop getting high on the stuff”

“what stuff “ I looked at him confused

“She is high as a kite kevin, she is taking heroin, after a week or so get her to the clinic wwwwe have to a bunch of tests”

“Alright doc” “Was I the Irish that did this?” Doc asked

“I don’t know no one knows that I work for the Italians, I don’t know either I have to figure that out”

“Well see you around and be safe “ said doc climbing into his car before driving off.

I went back to her room sat on the chair beside her I could see her breasts rise and fall along with the dragon tattoo, the dragon started at her bellybutton and ended at her left breast.She was a beautiful creature that I wanted her for myself sleeping so innocently as an angel.i ran my hands along her stomach and fondled her soft breasts

I slept just looking at her in the chair beside her.I woke up with the birds chirping at the window, Claire was awake, she was looking at me with a neutral look on her face.Me and my step sis didn’t get on very well right from the beginning, Whenever my step dad praised me something of mine would be lost or broken.Whenever sold my computer for money, I had all the mob’s financial transactions on it, thank god she sold it to an Italian and the time when she broke my grandfather’s favorite models airoplains tp get back at me. Now that I recount all these horrible things she did to me in just a span of the year I wonder maybe I did the wrong thing by calling the doc and saving her, letting her die would have been so much easier.Anyway I couldn’t let that beautiful body die that would be a sin.Well she would be mine one way or the other.My eyes scanned her entire body before meeting her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.