My Dear Sis - Cover

My Dear Sis

Copyright© 2019 by psychward

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kevin's step sis returns from prison after 2 years ,reigniting the desire he had for her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Sister   DomSub   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Petting  

Some might say I am a genuinely bad person, some might say I am really great person and most probably don’t know me all that well to have a opinion on me at all, either way I don’t give a shit about them. I Prefer being a blank slate, being a canvas just for other people to project their thoughts on me, while not drawing much attention.I applied for a average college majored nearest to my home and right now sitting in a lecture about how our subconscious self drives most of our behavior, just then my phone pings : a text from my mom, my step sis is back from prison,

Things are going to get interesting around here, she was 19 when she was caught and sent to jail for drug possession with an intent to distribute that was 2 years ago.Claire was 18 when I first saw her, she had fiery red hair, Greenish eyes and curves I could kill for, I wanted to own her right from the first time I saw her, i was 16 year old hormonal teenager then but still I wanted her to be mine.

“Suppressing memories and lying to ourselves is sometimes a way to cope up with trauma...” my professor droned on and on.My mind was so occupied with my step sis that I couldn’t even listen to the damn class.

We lived in a town that was kinda conservative religious, with a nostalgia of how things were for anyone with who loved a little bit of adventure it would feel so suffocating, it must have felt like all the churches, the smoke from the dead coal mine and every other person in the town swirling around just waiting for you to faint and die. I parked the car in the garage, i could here loud conversations from my house.

“Claire, thank god, you were kept safe in prison “my mom said to my step sis

“Martha they tried to kill me three times while I was there “ Claire said with a sigh

“Oh my god, you are safe aren’t you? ... Guardian angels must have been looking after you...”

“oh shut up, thanks to the warden, they did changed them to different prison ... not the fucking guardian angels “ Claire replied sounding exasperated

“Claire, language “ Robert(my step dad ) said

“I went to jail for selling and taking drugs and my fucking language is the problem...” a strong slap landed on her cheek mid sentence

Everything fell silent, Claire just went to her old room without talking much, this wasn’t the first time she got beating from her dad (Robert).This is what I said when I said things are going to get interesting. Robert looked at me gave a weak smile and took my mom and went to their room.

I knocked on Claire’s room ... no response, so I just went to my room locked it and powered on my computer.Most often than not my parents won’t be in the house they usually had work and the only reason they are here now is because of Claire. They just wanted to be there for their daughter.

My beautiful ex-convict sister has to get a job and guess who gives jobs to ex-convict’s No one, that’s who. But being the best brother that I am, I am calling favors for this.

I rang up tony, he is in the shipping and moving business

“Tony, I need a bit of favor from you “ I asked

“Anything for you Kevin, What do you want?”

“There is an opening for a mover right?. I want you to put an ex con on that”

“Done what else?”

“Nothing, else for now”

“I will you Joe’s number, he is the one doing the management down there, anything you want he will make sure it will be done.okay Kevin”

Not a single business gives you a job for a ex-convict and being a small town information travels faster than light.Every single one of them knew what Claire was arrested for and how long she was sentenced, that’s made Robert lose face, that’s partly where Robert’s anger comes from. I can sleep well knowing that I control her home life and her work life.But still there is a long way to go.i drift off to sleep thinking about Claire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.