A Most Unusual Romance - Cover

A Most Unusual Romance

Copyright© 2019 by Andyhm

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is Michael Fitzpatrick's tale. A Dr pushed into retirement, he’s offered a job opportunity halfway across the world. He discovers that life isn't a simple bed of roses. It's a tale of finding out that love is a never-ending journey that can take many forms. At heart, it's an old man's fantasy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The wind tousled her hair as she sang along to the Emily Lou Harris CD playing on the audio system in the car. We were driving along the I-70, and the signposts said, ‘Denver 160 miles,’ and I was lazing in the passenger seat. We had been driving for the past two days after leaving Nashville.

We’d had a great second day in Nashville that culminated in a fantastic night at The Grand Ole Opry. It had been a relatively long day driving yesterday, and we’d found a motel on the outskirts of Amarillo to spend the night. Zoe had looked at me with doe eyes as she asked if she could drive the Aston, and finally, I’d buckled.

After a couple of hours driving, we had pulled into a service station to fill up the tank, use the restrooms, and get coffees for ourselves. As we walked back to the car, I handed her the keys and she’d wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then she’d almost run to the car and adjusted the seat. I watched as she eased herself behind the wheel. She grinned at me as she slid her short skirt up her thighs until I could see a hint of her blue panties. I’d leaned across and kissed her, letting my fingers slide up her leg and feel the damp crotch. I’d settled back in the passenger seat as she pulled back onto the road, reclining it and shutting my eyes and thought about last night.

It had started out innocently enough with a Skype video call to Susie and Mila as we were getting cleaned up after the long days traveling. The girls were tucked up in bed. I was sat on ours wrapped in a towel after my shower while Zoe had her shower. The thing was so small you would have needed a shoehorn to squeeze us both in.

The girls were teasing me as they sat up in their bed, propped up by a pile of pillows. The sheet had slid down around their waists, leaving their luscious breasts exposed to my voyeuristic gaze. They started by caressing their own breasts, teasing their nipples all the time grinning at me. They were amused to see that my cock had poked out of the flap in my towel and was happily giving them the big thumbs up.

Zoe came and sat beside me; she had a towel wrapped around her waist and was using a second to dry her hair. She said hello to the girls and then laughed when she saw what they were doing.

She said to them, “Ohhh, please tell me I’m going to be your surrogate again today.”

“Would you please, it was so much fun last time,” Sally said.

“Do you really want to do that again, it didn’t weird you out,” I asked.

Zoe smiled at me, “I love it when you make love to me. But when they are in charge of my actions, I feel like another woman. And I think you see me as another woman.”

In a way, she was right. That last time when I shut my eyes and I heard Sally or Mila describe how they wanted Zoe to act, it was like I was fucking them not Zoe. In my imagination the body I was holding morphed into that of the voice I could hear.

“Okay, then which of my three lovely ladies do I satisfy first?” I asked. And damn it if Mila and Sally didn’t start playing ‘rock, paper, scissors’ to see who was going to control Zoe first.

Zoe handed me one of my little blue pills. “I think you are going to need this to keep up with us tonight.” And she gave me a smirk that made me shiver all the way down to the tip of my turgid cock

“Yes, I win,” came Sally’s voice. “I want some good fashion Luvin’, Michael.” Then she looked at the camera and my image on her screen. “I miss you so much; this is the longest time I’ve not been able to touch you.” She was right I’d never taken more than a couple of weeks at a time off from the department. And even then, she would have dropped around with papers I needed to sign. If there was one big regret in my life after losing Linda. It was the time I’d wasted not realizing how much Sally had meant to me.

Zoe spoke, drawing my attention back to the present, she asked, “So how do you want him?”

Sally said, “Can you set it up so I can watch his face. I love your body, but I do so miss watching his face as he comes, and you need to tell me what he does.”

Zoe replied, “That’s easy; if I’m on top, you’ll be able to see his face all the time.”

I took hold of her and pushed her onto her back. I pulled the towel off her body and threw it on the floor. “First though I get to taste Sally,” I growled.

Zoe gasped as I buried my face between her legs and she spread them as wide as she could. She was opening herself to me, the soft dark curls of pussy leading down to the open flower of her womanhood. There was a hint of soap that was quickly overpowered by the heavenly scent of aroused woman, and the first drops of honeydew glistened on her pussy lips. Like a hummingbird, I was drawn in and I sipped the sweet nectar.

Zoe twitched and wriggled as my tongue swept over her labia and flicked off her growing clit. She reached down and entwined her fingers in my hair, holding my tongue over her clit.

She turned her head to the camera and sighed, “Oh holy fuck Sally, he’s doing it again. He’s licking my clit and my pussy is dripping.”

I raised my head, and she looked down her body at me. “Zoe love, this isn’t your body anymore; it’s Sally’s. This is her clit I’m sucking, her pussy my fingers are sliding into.”

An expression of surprise flitted across her face to be replaced by comprehension. “Yesss, fuck me, fuck Sally,” she growled then moaned as my fingertips caressed her G-spot.

I rolled onto my back and Zoe/Sally slid up my body. Her lips were seeking mine, my hard cock trapped between us. I heard Sally’s voice, and I looked across at the screen on the laptop.

She was staring at the camera and licking her lower lip. “Make love to me, Michael, cum for me, please. Make my body sing for you. Oh, fuck.”

The iPad she was using moved, and the view changed. Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of Mila’s hand by Sally’s pussy. Two fingers were evidently inserted in her cunt, and the surrounding moisture was hard to miss.

Sally’s tone changed to a compelling one. “Body, I want you to suck his cock, lick his balls, and taste him for me.”

Zoe/Sally wriggled down, and her mouth opened to swallow the throbbing mushroom crown of my cock.

Zoe managed to say around her full mouth, “Mind, your mouth loves the feel of his cock, the way he throbs and twitches and the salty earthiness of his pre-cum

On the screen, I could see Sally lying back against Mila. Her hands were caressing Sally’s breasts, but they were both watching us. I was mentally smiling as I groaned, “Sally, your mouth feels fucking amazing; ohh fuck your tongue...”

Zoe was licking around my glans and the sulcus, and it was sending waves of pleasure down my shaft. A wicked grin was mirrored in her eyes as she watched my face. She knew I was talking to her but she understood my need to call her Sally.

Sally ... I looked at her, and her eyes were fixed on mine. Mila was kissing the side of her neck as she pulled and teased Sally’s nipples. She also held a little pink bullet vibrator in her hand and was playing it over Sally’s clit. I could hear her panting and moaning and Mila’s words of encouragement.

There was a growing ache in my groin, and I was desperate to feel the warmth of Zoe’s cunt surrounding my cock. “Ride me, Sally,” I told her and she laughed and gave my cock a final kiss before she rose up, grasping it in her hand. She poised herself above my shaft and fed the crown past her labia lips and into the entrance of her velvet-soft vagina. We both gasped as she slowly slid down my Viagra-enhanced shaft until I filled every inch of my elfin girl’s slick quim.

She leaned forward using her hands to support herself on my chest. She turned her head to face the camera, “Mind, he’s so big and hard inside us, he’s touching every part of our pussy,” she moaned.

She rose up, her pussy lips clinging to my shaft until just my crown was still nestled in her cunt. I positioned the iPad to capture that scene. Then she dropped down and began to ride me. She looked down at me, and her face twisted into a mask of lust as the sensations spread out from her cunt.

I lay there watching her move to her own rhythm, basking in the pleasure she willingly gave me. Her fingers clutched at my chest, and her eyes focused on mine.

“Does ... Sally ... feel ... good?” she gasped out.

I looked up at her and blew her a kiss before focusing on Sally’s image again. Mila’s fingers were still slowly circling her clit as she watched us. The flush on her chest and the shivers that still rolled over her abdomen told me she had just climaxed.

Sally grinned at us and said, “Michael, fuck me har...”

AHH-OOOOOOOG-GAH

I started, startled awake at the horn from a truck. I sat up in my seat, blinking the sleep from my eyes, and looked around. Zoe was pulling in front of a truck and she looked over at me.

“Hey, sleepyhead,” she said.

“What was that?”

“I think the truck driver was enjoying the view,” and she looked down at herself. The top four buttons of her blouse were undone, and the shadow of her breasts were clearly visible. She’d hiked up her skirt even higher and pulled the crotch of her blue panties to the side. Her pussy could be clearly seen.

I grinned at her, and she smiled back. “So how long did he get to ogle you,” I asked?

She laughed, “Just a couple of minutes, but are you sure it was me he was looking at. She may have been checking my hunky boyfriend out.” I laughed at the unlikely possibility.

“How long was I out for,” I asked?

“About an hour, I think we wore you out last night?”

I stroked her thigh, my fingertips brushing her pussy. “You can wear me out like that any time you want. She placed her hand on mine, holding it in place.

I glanced at the sat-nav display, and it said that we would reach our destination in an hour. Off in the distance, we could see through the haze the mountains to the west of Denver. We also saw more and more hints of a suburban landscape.

Time to take the bull by the horns, I thought. We’d been skirting around some important decisions in the last few days.

I said, “Zoe, have you made your mind up, do I drop you off at your dorm. Or are you going to come with me to discover the apartment the university allocated to me?”

She thought then replied, “I do need to pick up my things from my room. Can you drop me off there? I’ll pack the essentials for the next few days and drive over to your place.”

“Our place!” I corrected her.

She shook her head, “No, it’s always going to be the universities. I won’t feel comfortable moving in with you there.”

“Then the sooner we find a place for all of us, the better. I asked the girls to do a search for us. I told them to look for a furnished place for let within an hour’s commute. I get a $5000 monthly accommodation allowance, so we might as well use it.”

“You don’t mind if I keep my room in the dorm, do you? It’s so useful when I’m working shifts.”

I flashed back to my own med student days and remembered the pleasure of being able to fall into bed at the end of a long shift.

“You’d be mad not to,” I said, and she looked at me gratefully. I thought on and then said, “I’m going to make sure that our new place has enough bedrooms for each of you to have your own. We are all going to need our own space at some time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.