Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse - Cover

Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse

Copyright© 2019 by Slutsinger

Chapter 30

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Phoenix Rising took the gaming industry by storm. The AI controllers said they could write a world more realistic than any created by humans; they succeeded. Virtually anything was possible. David was about to test how far that went. He was fascinated by the in game prostitute Hulda. But in his innermost fantasies, he didn't want to have her: he wanted to be her. He was going to be a whore. He had no idea how hard that would be. Female character, male player.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Sharing   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution   Royalty  

From the Video Blog of Ariel, the First Immortal Whore

I took a nice long break—most of a real-world day—after dealing with Gloria. I can see that my notifications will no longer be denied. One in particular cannot be dismissed.

Notification

As you continue to walk the Path of Heart’s Desire, you will be given an opportunity to learn those things that slip your mind living your dreams. Each time you attain a new level, you will have the opportunity to dream of one skill that lags behind. This dream will take the place of one day focused on the heavy use of that skill without bonuses.

Be warned: the path you walk is not easy, and neither shall these dreams be easy. But if you persevere and do not give up, the advantages are substantial.

That sounds cool. I can level up my skills in my sleep. Looks like I’ll get to practice that tonight: I have leveled up to level 14.

Notification

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.