Neighbor Nookie - Cover

Neighbor Nookie

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Work-at-home guy helps his neighbors out. The plumbing that needed fixing was between a hottie's legs. Like the future of many relationships, he has no idea where this will lead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Orgy   Swinging   .

Conversation was rarely the purpose of Janie’s visits. She liked to keep things spontaneous so he never knew when she would appear or what positions she would assume when she dropped the little robe that she often wore from her house to his. Although it wrecked any possible view, the tall fences with gates from one yard to the other could be very useful at times.

Without a word, she came through the door of Aaron’s little office at home, turned away from him as she got naked and got down on all fours. Her pussy was wet as usual. The weather was warm so he only had some lounging shorts on and they were quickly out of the way. Her soft squeals as he plunged to the bottom of her horny twat in three strokes were music to his ears. Assuming this position was her signal that she just wanted raw fucking so he slammed against her buns until he groaned out his release.

He pulled out and she rose, grabbed her robe, kissed him on the cheek and left as silently as she had arrived. As he washed his wilting organ he grinned. She was such hot stuff and he was frigging fortunate she lived right behind him.

Had it only been a month since this wild and crazy game had started? He and his wife had known her and husband Jake for less than a year and had socialized with them a little bit at some neighborhood functions. All of them were in their later 20s with no kids. His wife worked three days a week and Jake worked the afternoon shift while Janie was still going to college.

When they discovered that this couple lived behind them they arranged a few cookouts. He and Jake liked the same athletic teams so they took turns buying beer and hosting sessions in front of the TV.

Janie was quite a flirt, which his wife Milly had commented on for a while. It wasn’t just verbal either, getting rather frequent shots of her furry crotch in baggy shorts or quite revealing glances down the scoop top things she liked to wear. They had gone to the beach together one time and Janie’s suit was less than half the number of square inches of the one his wife wore.

Milly liked sex well enough, he thought, and they got it on two or three times a week now after six years of marriage. Nothing too exciting although fantasies about things he’d seen when he prowled the porn sites did help sometimes when they were screwing. Millie didn’t seem to have much imagination in bed. He wasn’t sure about any previous sex experience she’d had because he never asked. There were lots of reasons he might not have felt her hymen on their first time after getting engaged. He’d had one short time lover that was a vacation fuck who had wanted to get wild when away from home.

He’d never forget that Saturday watching a ballgame at Jake’s. When her husband had gone to make room for more beer, Janie brought them each one and leaned over giving a spectacular view of her beautiful braless breasts as she asked, “I’d like to come over and see you tomorrow afternoon after Jake goes to work.” He nodded and then realized it was Janie’s workday too. They’d be alone together and the fantasies started up. He had to get laid that night and struggled to get to sleep as Milly snored next to him. It was unusual to stay awake after sex and so was the erection he got again so quickly. He laid there with his hand holding it until he finally slept.

It was very difficult to concentrate that day. He occupied himself with some busywork that he’d been putting off. He kept looking out the office window which faced the backyard and felt a twinge of excitement when the gate between the two yards opened and he saw her walking towards the house. The sliding glass door was unlocked as usual and she knew where his office was. That was the first time he ever saw that little housecoat that would forever be considered an erotic garment even though he doubted anybody else would.

She came up to his room and sat in the other chair, legs parted for the perfect beaver shot. He could probably see half her tits with the way the robe was loose at the top. He offered to get her a beverage and she said quietly, “That’s not what I need the most.” He stayed in his chair and she got his full attention.

“This is going to seem like a strange request and is the first time I’ve ever done this kind of thing, so I might be a bit awkward. I’ve noticed how well you like my teasing and it pleases me that you find me attractive. I need for someone to.”

His thoughts were racing, “Damn! She is a hot chick, probably sexier looking than my wife. Where is this coming from? How can I help her explain? Are those tears forming in her eyes?”

He moved over to one knee in front of her and held her hands with the backs of his resting on her knees. Yes, those were tears. In his best but clumsy male way he tried to be reassuring, “You are lovely woman and have a great personality and yes, I enjoy your teasing. I’m a normal guy, after all. Even though I’m married I’m not dead!”

She stood up suddenly and opened her robe, saying in a sad voice, “Then why doesn’t my husband seem to like this anymore?” She pulled his face to her crotch, his forehead on her gently rounded belly and his nose in her slit, filling with the scent of a woman in need. He moved up slightly and his tongue encountered a clit standing out like a tiny cock. She squeaked as he moved in the ways Milly liked, hoping hers were the same. Apparently they were because her hands were behind his head so he couldn’t escape, as if he would want to.

She came and pulled him up. He stopped on the way to give each of those gorgeous nipples a good suck and love bite. Her tongue seemed to go halfway down his throat as she pulled him to her. His erection was trying to escape his shorts. Her hand found it and noises she made even with her mouth plastered on each other made him think that she might be pleased with her discovery.

They eased to the floor although she stopped to measure his equipment with her mouth on the way and he gazed in amazement. Milly would do this only once in a rare while, and never with as much enthusiasm as he was now feeling. But that was not the place that either one of them wanted things to end.

They fell into the classic position with her knees up and his mouth and hands exploring everything they could as he began the long strokes. She thrust back making noises he’d never experienced in copulation before. It had been two days since Milly and he had got it on so he couldn’t last very long in the new and hot twat. As she moaned feeling his hot stuff spurting inside her, she said in his ear, “Stay there for more.”

He sure as hell was going to! She kissed with tongue and squeezed him with her cunt and he got rigid again quickly, never having gone to more than half-mast. This time it lasted a lot longer and she came twice before he blasted off again.

They lay together for a while but finally she said, “That was what I needed and I’m going to want more. I have to leave now but I’ll explain when we have more time.” She gave him a fervent kiss before she left. He watched through his window as she walked across the yard in that little robe.

As you might figure, the rest of that day was shot as Aaron thought about what it happened over and over and had to beat off before Milly got home because she’d wonder why he was erect. Sitting across from her at the dinner table he was feeling both guilty and proud of himself. For the first time he hoped his wife didn’t want to fuck because he wasn’t sure he’d be able to get it up and did not want to dilute the memory of the stay.

She didn’t, but the next day was Saturday. He slept so hard, not the pecker kind, filled with wonderful dreams, that he didn’t wake up until much later than usual. Milly brought him breakfast in bed and wondered if he was okay. All he could tell her was that he had worked extra hard yesterday and was just worn out. When he finished, she put the tray on the bedroom floor, took off her robe and got back in bed with him.

She was more amorous than she’d been in a long time and he gave her a pretty good seeing to, considering. They used a scissors position on their sides with her leg up and they could just talk after he ejaculated. No problems with arms getting tired supporting weight and so on. He asked her, “It’s been a while a while it was like that, or you came back to bed in the morning. I liked it and just wondered how we can make it happen again.”

She looked thoughtful and said, “I’m not sure. I had some sexy dreams. Yes, you were in them, and I guess that just sort of gave you an aura this morning and so I got the urge. Maybe we’ve been married long enough that our sex has lost its edge. Could we both work on sharpening it?” He kissed her and that kiss got deeper and deeper and for the first time in years they fucked twice in a row. They showered together and went about their days.

He felt a hell of a lot better about what had happened yesterday now that he could see his own marriage didn’t have to be impacted by his adultery. Had Milly had sensed the change in him? Was it just coincidence? Did it matter?

Two days later their schedules worked out and Janie was naked on his office floor again. She said she wasn’t in a rush this time so she had some things to explain. “Jake has this weird fetish which wasn’t a problem when we were dating. He likes to see me get fucked, or at least know that other guys are doing me and that is what makes him hard. I was a real slut and always had three or four guys, at least, banging me all the time so I had lots of stories to tell and a wet pussy to turn him on. He said he’d been looking for a woman like me and we were really compatible in other ways too. Finally I gave in and married him.

“At first it was just fine but as my fuck buddies moved out of my life, it was harder to replace them as a married woman. In the past year it’s really been going downhill and I had to do something to fix this. I really do care for him. I told you this was kinda weird, didn’t I?”

During the next few copulations she told him about her extensive sexual history in response to his questions. How she dated a lot through high school and college and even after that, not thinking that she would ever marry because she liked different cocks so much. Aaron got really turned on by her stories, thinking about what she was saying as he was sucking her tits and pounding her pussy.

Aaron remembered to ask if her plan was working because Jake just acted the same as usual around him. As she humped back at him, Janie grinned, “It sure is. Didn’t you notice how slippery I was when you stuck it in me this time. He fucked me less than an hour ago before he went to work. I noticed how turned on you’ve been getting thinking about all the cock and cum that’s been there too. Wanted to give you a sample of what he enjoys so much.” She hit a hot button right on the nose and Aaron rammed hard and sent his sperm into join Jake’s.

Janie had a lot of imagination and she kept ratcheting up the game. Aaron was totally in her power and would do anything she asked. When she asked him to fuck her in the backyard, he loved it. When she asked him to rinse his cum off her pussy with his pee while she lay on the grass, he loved it. When Jake was waiting in the backyard with a blanket for them to finish screwing so he could nail her fresh, Aaron got hard again watching them out of his office window. Using binoculars to get close up, Janie made sure he got some really good views.

The next step was banging her in their marital bed. The next time he knew that Jake was in the closet, but he never showed himself. He also expected her pussy would be filled with spousal cock before he even got back to his own yard, or maybe even out their back door.

Soon Jake was just sitting in the corner of the bedroom and by now it didn’t faze Aaron so he put on as good a show as he could. His buddy high-fived him before he left. The finale to that series was tag-teaming the hot wife.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.