Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The next day she came by at 11, so we ate upstairs, and Auntie Liling was amazed at all the people that were working there. “Is everybody here a mutant, Di?”

“Well, not everybody, but a lot of them are. And a lot more are, but it is not obvious. Their mutations are more subtle. Perfect memory, better and faster thinking, some grew a bit or had their hair change colors, things like that. Heck, if not for simply being very tall and Fang, most would have no idea I am a mutant.”

“You are right there, you are tall for a Chinese girl, and bigger in the body, but not to a degree that is impossible, just unusual. But Fang, he is unquestionably not a normal dog.”

After lunch, we went to the basement, where I met the others on her staff. There were 5 seamstresses and tailors that worked with her, 2 men and 3 women. And she pushed me into a dressing room and told me to come back out in a sports bra and panties. She had already warned me to bring those, so I got undressed and came out.

And great, she was going to use me as a dressmaker’s dummy. She told them her background, as well as mine in dance. “Now I already talked with Dr. Tran, the outfits we make have to not only look like the person who wears them wants, but they also have to be functional. Now you already saw the drawings I made of Dire Wolf, and the outfit I made for her. Now, we are going to make her a new one. Any suggestions?”

One of the gals suggested a unitard, and I shook my head. “No, I will not wear anything like that. I may be a superhero, but this is real life and not a comic book.” They all laughed at that, including one woman that had blue skin. “Now, the choice of a Cheongsam was for several reasons, not the least of which is that I am of Chinese descent, and proud of it. I wanted something to show that heritage, and at the same time be comfortable and easy to move in. And as I have been wearing them as I dance for years, it was a simple choice.”

Liling asked me to show them a few of my movements, so after stretching briefly I went into a slow series of movements, working on showing grace and flexibility. Three of them even clapped softly when I finished after a few minutes, so I went into a curtsy.

“There, that is what we have to make outfits that allow. All the Paladins must be able to move like that, and the outfit not restrict them. Now, everybody come and look at the original design. Any comments?”

“Well, I see you have high slits and cutouts on each thigh. That seems, counterproductive. I think all the material in the flaps might just get in the way.”

Liling grinned, and turned and asked me. “To be honest, I was going to ask for future versions to be more of a miniskirt. Oh, I still want the longer skirt, but with overlapping side hems. But that would be for more formal occasions, but a shorter one for actually working in.”

“Formal occasions?” one of the men asked, looking back and forth between me and the drawings.

“Yes, formal occasions. In case you did not notice, I am a girl. I like girl things, which includes dressing up. Say I am asked to help protect a dinner event with the Mayor, I am not about to show up in a miniskirt. This is not Star Trek or X-Men. I want sexy, stylish, but also functional. Mind if I give my ideas?”

They all nodded, and I went through suggestions for more of a working outfit. “Now, this has come from myself, and suggestions from others. First, I want to keep the elbow-length gloves. It is practical, protects my hands, and in a contrasting color like silver they can distract the opponent. Like a magician, they may be so busy watching my hands, they miss what my feet are doing. Or Fang rushing in from the side.” And they were paying attention, several making notes. “But also removable, not fixed into the outfit.”

“Under, flesh or nude tights, pantyhose, something along those lines. I know of fabric you all have that can also have them include at least some protection. Once again, more than one purpose. Stylish, sexy, and practical. The materials you all use I know are at least flame resistant, which could save me in the future. Also, somebody pointed out that a great many men simply could not resist if they thought I had bare legs in looking up them, to see if I am bare elsewhere also.” All 6 of them chuckled, even Auntie Liling. “Once again, distraction. I am sexy, I might as well use that as one of my tools. If a guy is trying to look up my dress, he might not see my boot coming to his head.”

I pointed at the first drawings. “So something like that, but remember that is a traditional formal attire. I want a shorter one, say just above the knees. And another like that, ankle length. Miss Liling can help you with that, she is actually a master at making them, and has been making my dance costumes since I was 6. But now, we leave tradition. For the slits, make them overlapping, like deep pleats. So they will open so my legs can strike out, but not hinder me excessively. Same with the shorter skirt, openings on the side, but not readily visible.”

I saw one was sketching out a design, and Liling asked if I wanted anything else.

“Yes, I do want a bodysuit, something in leather, or looks like leather. Both as armor, and if I want to be skulking in the dark. Durable, put in any protection that can be included. That is what I would put on if I knew for a fact I was going into danger. And it does not need to be stylish, but remember that I would likely be photographed in it, so we want it to look good for our organization.”

Liling then had me stand on a stool, and they all started taking measurements. And when it was done, she sent me back in and had me change and return in my normal form. I selected a sports bra that fit my smaller form, then changed and got dressed. I then opened the door and asked her to guide me back to the stool. Several gasped, and I smiled.

“Yes, this is how I looked until that night. I am also blind, but keep in mind that at least some outfits I need will need to adapt to my changing forms. At this time, that means a front closing bra and super stretchy panties. And skirts with a long blouse, which I can adjust after I change.”

They continued the measurements, then Liling told me I could come back in my regular clothes. I went back in, and they were all busy sketching away. “No, no, remove that! No capes!”

“But Liling, we have had several ask for capes.”

Liling sighed, and threw her hands up in the air. “Dianne, you tell them.”

I looked, and it was a cape like Superman would wear. “She’s right, capes are not smart unless the mutant can fly. Think back to that Watchman movie, they can get caught and used as a weapon against us. Now for a flier, it is different because they are out of reach of that happening. However, how about this?”

I went and talked to Liling for a moment, and she smiled. She went to the computer and after looking for a moment printed off a photograph and set it in the middle of the table. “OK, this is what she suggested, it’s known as a ‘Givenchy Cape’. It’s not a usual cape, it’s worn like a coat. Covers the hands and arms, but has holes for them to slide out through. Stylish, in a retro 1970’s way, can be easily moved out of the way or slipped off as it does not fasten at the neck. Good suggestion, dear. Yes, if somebody insists on a cape, try to steer them towards something like this. In fact, we make them all reversible. Dark and subdued, like dark green, blue, or black on one side. Then a bright contrast on the other. White, red, yellow, something to catch the eye. For something like crowd control, being visible might be good.

“OK, thank you, my dear, that will be all for today. I am going to start going over the fabric with them after they give me their design suggestions. I will call you in a few days when we have some better ideas.”

I looked over the drawings they had made before I left, and one of the guys had one that looked nice. It was obviously intended as for formal wear, and he had drawings of it fully, with an ankle-length skirt. It was a kimono though, but I liked his idea of incorporating a pouch in the back of the obi to hold things like a change of clothes.

“Nice there, Frank, right? Not for me, I assume, right?”

“Well, yes actually. You said you wanted something more formal.”

“Well, thank you for that. But I’m of Chinese descent, not Japanese. But I think you should work it out, you may very well find somebody that would want it. And also consider other ethnic outfits. A Sari, an Abaya, and Hijab for Muslims, I am sure that many will be like me, and see this as the ultimate excuse to dress up. What you see me in now, pencil skirts and nice blouses was actually how I dressed even before that night. But in public, Dire Wolf vamps up her heritage. There is no way I can hide it, so I might as well flaunt it.”

One of the gals asked how I was able to dress myself if I was blind. I just giggled. “Simple. Lots of outfits in basic colors. White, black, some tans, blues, and greens. I would embroider codes inside, to let me know the color. A black pencil skirt that falls below the knees and a long-sleeved puffy blouse was normal for me, and a classic look as well. But do not think it was always like that. As my Aunt mentioned, I am also a dancer. And do traditional Chinese dances, as well as ballroom dancing. My gowns for dancing range from a basic peasant dress, to fancy ball gowns. Depending on where I go. For that, it was mostly memory, as well as having a friend sometimes dress me if she wanted me in something different.”

“And now?”

“Oh, I still dress mostly as I did before. I like pencil skirts and pretty blouses. And remember, as Dianna I am still blind. But I often now will change to Dire first, but not very often. I also dress bland, as it helps Dianne stay invisible. If she was to suddenly change her wardrobe to sharp contrasting colors and new fashions, people might start to wonder why.”

At the end of the week, they had some new outfits for me to try on. The formal Cheongsam was not in silk this time, but it was in fabric almost like new jeans. “This is a ballistic nanoweave, flame resistant, and will help with some bullets and most knives. The stockings are flesh-colored and made of an improved Nomex. Flame resistant, and a step up from anything you can buy. Here, go put it on, dear.”

The material was all of a light tan, in fact, almost all of it matched my skin. Liling put some kind of device that looked like a bar code scanner from a store against my skin, and then again on my hair. The 6 of them once again went over it, pulling in places, tugging in others. I then went through a series of slow movements, extending my legs over my head, one then the other. Then moving down into a crouch with one leg out in front of me. They would sometimes have me pause in that position, then make some adjustments.

Finally, I was told to change into the next outfit. “Thank you, this is going to be used as a blank to make your actual outfit. This is a technique I have used before but is new to them. If you look, there are outlines along all of the seams. That way we can make pieces to match, and they should always fit. Your uniforms will be ready next week though, most of them of similar material. I know it’s not silk, but this will wear better and last longer, in addition to giving you some protection. Now, go and put on the leathers and come back out, please.”

She handed me another garment, and for this one, I had to strip down to my panties. In fact, they were very snug, in midnight blue that was so dark, it was almost black. I stepped into the lower part, and a hidden zipper came up the side of my right leg, around the waist, then up the center of the body. And when fully zipped up to the neck, it was so snug that it was obvious no bra would be needed. In fact, nothing other than this would be needed as they were like sleepwear for a kid, and the boots were built in.

I went back out, and one of the gals whistled. Auntie Liling came up and unzipped the neck so it just gave a hint of cleavage, then took a walk around. She then sipped it back up and told me to go through some moves again.

And although it felt and looked like leather, it was not. And it moved perfectly along with me as I went into several kicks and even a few punches. A bit snug at the shoulders at full extension, but not restricting. I smiled and said it was perfect, and they all looked pleased.

“OK, very good, very good. OK, here in this bag are other parts.” Liling handed it to me, and I smiled as I pulled out a pair of gloves that were an almost cream color. I pulled them on, and they fit, well, like a glove. And reached all the way to my elbow. Then one of the guys brought up a backpack and set it on the ground. I picked it up, and I am glad I was Dire, it was heavy. I opened it, and it was like a vest the military or law enforcement wears.

“Special nanite weave, layered ceramic trauma plates, rated for anything used by Warsaw or NATO under a 50 caliber round,” he said proudly. I put it on and he helped me get it adjusted. Now, this did restrict my movements, a lot. The plates made it almost impossible in fact to bend over, but if needed I could see how it could save my life.

I removed the outfit and put my regular clothes on, and went to hand them back. “Oh no, my dear. Those are yours, and another will arrive in a few days. The same with the body armor. As we make these up, you will get at least 2 of each outfit. I am still in the works with Dr. Tran on requirements, but I am pushing for each of you that work here to get a locker in your office to keep them in. As well as one additional of each to keep here. That way if you are here and get called out for an emergency, you can just change and go. And in your case, I am pushing for keeping at least one of your three main outfits here. And yes, I am using you as an extreme example. It’s not like you can just hop in your car and drive home in 15 minutes to change.”

I hugged her for that, and back at my office, I hung it up behind the door. That night I drove over before I started my patrol and put them inside the van. I put the body armor on the floor between the two seats, and it was a lot more comfortable and functional than what Liling had made me earlier.

As I was patrolling a call came in on the police radio Control had given me about a bank robbery. I spent an hour looking for the car but never found it.

Thankfully, it was 2 weeks later when the first “All Hands” alert came across the PA. It was actually a series of tones, similar to what they played in the fire station of that old TV series. And across the loudspeaker, I could hear a female voice calling to all in the building.

“Attention, all Paladins report immediately to the basement lecture room. I repeat, all Paladins report immediately to the basement lecture room.”

I had actually been myself when the call came through, going over the braille copy of the procedure manual and looking for mistakes. I quickly stripped out of my clothes then changed, getting into the one-piece outfit. I looked at the backpack with the body armor and decided to leave it. But I fastened his vest, as well as the small lightweight collar on Fang with the retractable leash built-in. He almost bounced, as he knew what this meant. And at a trot, we got to the elevator and rode it all the way down.

Dr. Tran was there, as were a dozen others. “OK, this seems to be all of you, this is what I know. A rogue who has a class 2 sonic blast is tearing up the area near the airport. I already have confirmation that Clint is on the way, and we are patching in Sarge. Before you leave, grab one of these earpieces, they are matched to a small box you can clip to your belt or put in your pocket. They are frequency hopping and secure, and if the battery ever dies just plug them back into the belt unit and they will resync. We are having a lecture on these next week, but you all should use them now. Falcon, you take point on this. Fly on over and give us a sitrep, but stay out of range. Hopefully, by the time you all get there, Sarge will be on the radio to provide instructions. Any questions?”

A few asked various things, and I blushed when I said I would need a ride. “OK, who here can take Dire and Fang? OK, thanks Frank, stick with him. Now go ahead and get going!” I paused long enough to grab a radio. Dr. Tran looked at me when I grabbed a second, but just nodded when I said it was for Clint.

Thankfully Frank had a long bed pickup, so Fang and I hopped in the back as another Paladin got in the front. It took about 10 minutes to get there, and it was a mess.

The less said about this “battle”, the better. Falcon got closer than he should of, and he became the first name on that plaque when you enter Control. His abilities were flight and vision, and they said he was stunned by the Rogue and crashed into the ground from about 150 feet up.

Myself, I was trying to head in from the north side, as Sarge was screaming in my ear that we “Have to move tactically”, whatever in the hell that means. I put the radio for Clint into Fang’s pouch and told him to go find Clint. Less than 5 minutes later Clint got on the radio, and soon they were organizing the operation.

I was still trying to move to the location when Clint and Racer got him. Racer was one of our speedsters. Not super fast, but he could hit around 60 miles per hour. He was zipping in and out at the edge of the Rogue’s area of effect, keeping him distracted. And Clint simply snuck up and got him with first a flashbang, then by giving him a concussion by clocking him on the side of the head.

Control Security came up right afterward, and the Rogue (who later told us he was “The Screamer”) was fully secured. That means full wrist and ankle restraints, blindfold, sound deadening earplugs with a radio so we could give instructions and a gag. He was then tossed into the armored car we used for prisoners and taken to the old Navy Base at Dockside.

We headed back to Control, where we all had our debriefing. As we waited for it to start, Clint thanked me for the radio. “I was worried at first, because Fang here came bounding up, and you were nowhere around. I got scared you were hurt, then he barked and stopped right next to me. He looked right into my eye, then turned and did it again. I asked if he wanted me to follow him, but he turned yet again, and I swear looked over his shoulder. I remembered you showed me his vest, and sure enough in the pocket was the radio. Thank you, that made all the difference in keeping this from becoming a total fuster cluck.”

We mourned Falcon, and Sarge at first read us the riot act. “OK Folks, the first rule here is to stay alive. Falcon should have known that he was too low, but went in anyway and paid the price. Remember, if you are sent in as recon, your job is to be our eyes and ears on the situation, and you are not to engage. Give us the information we need, so we can then send you in safely.”

He paused, and looked 10 feet tall on the monitor on the wall, and intimidating as hell. “Clint, good job. Folks, if you did not know, Clint is running training for all Paladins. I know some of you go already, but I am going to add tactical training to what he teaches. To be honest, I have seen second week recruits trying to do a Chinese Fire Drill that handled that better than you all did.”

And although this was my first experience with Sarge other than seeing him on TV, it was inspiring and terrifying at the same time. One moment praising something somebody did, then turning right around and tearing them down for how they had messed up.

“OK people, I just want to say this. You all did good, you got the bad guy, but regretfully it cost us one of our own. Now there may come a time we may order you to make the ultimate sacrifice, but it will be for a reason. Never just to gather intelligence. Every time we send you out, I want each and every one of you to return safe and sound. Dead heroes are worthless, we need you all alive. Now take off, Dr. Tran and I have an after-action report to write. But once again, good job. All of you.”

I returned to my office and cried. I had not known Falcon well. In fact, I barely knew him. And in the after-action report, it stated that he was at Control for a uniform fitting. And that night on TV they gave a memorial to him, and I found out he was a High School Teacher. The first Paladin in our town killed in action, and the eighth in the country since the Night.

That weekend, we met at Control instead of at Clint’s. And every Paladin in the district was there, as were all mutants that were part of Control Security. The lecture hall had been expanded to its maximum size, and for 6 hours Clint went over our new radios, and how to use them. And then went over basic hand and arm signals, and how to move.

“Now I know most of you have no military or law enforcement backgrounds. But there are reasons why a bunch of soldiers are so effective. We go into action with a plan and work together as a team. I am working with Sarge to develop that plan. I was a Green Beret before I was injured, so I know what I am talking about here. If you look in the notes, channel 1 on the radios will always be the general chat one. If you want to report something specific or have a question, ask me to turn to one of the other 10 frequencies. Channel 10 will always be for Control to get ahold of the on-scene commander.”

We spent about 20 minutes going over how to work the radios, and I was surprised when Clint came up and handed me a second radio during a break. “OK Di, this one is yours. It is the same one I will use, and when a call comes on 10 it will automatically switch you over to it. And notice the smaller box, that clips onto Fang’s harness. That way you can talk to him, and give him instructions.”

I took them and clipped it to his harness. “Thanks, Clint. I guess you do not know, but I do not think that is needed. They are still working out how it all works, but we do have a kind of psychic bond in this form. Not really telepathy, but we sense what the other wants or needs. From me, I think the vocalizations give him fuller context. But I knew when he found you the other day. First, I sensed joy from him. Then frustration, then joy again. Then confusion, but determination, then joy. In going over what happened, the first joy was in finding you, then frustration in getting you to get the radio. Then joy when you did, and the confusion was when you asked him to go with you. But he could sense I was alright, so he went. And joy again when you took The Screamer down.”

He looked at both of us and nodded. “OK, so I guess it is not needed.”

“Oh, but it is. Tell them to make another one, one I can listen in on, and swap to a louder speaker. In that case, I could have yelled out for you to get the damned radio. If I knew more of what was needed, I think I might have been able to help Fang with the frustration. And also give him instructions more detailed.”

He wrote that down and said he would get right on it.

We were all worn out by the end of the day, and Clint said that the training would be here on the first Saturday of each month. I tried to catch Bohica at the end, but he was a slippery bastard and had already disappeared by the time I was done saying goodbye to Clint and Dr. Tran.

That night when I got to Manchu, John immediately took me to my usual seat. I danced with another guy for a bit, then during a break he returned and handed me my usual vodka and tea. “Dianne, you work at Control. What can you tell me about what happened this week?”

“Well, not much more than you got on the TV, really. Remember, I am really just human relations there. I spent that time in my office listening to it on the radio. My job is mostly compiling data about mutants and trying to make sense of it all. See if there is any pattern to the abilities, and who got them and who did not.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.