Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Thankfully it only took me a few weeks to get my first job. It was working in the Human Resources department of a local aerospace company. They were mostly involved in making electronic parts for military jets, which were then sold to the big companies.

And among the benefits was a van pool. They would pick us up every morning at 7:15, and pick me up at work at 5:15 for the ride home. And they had a large grass area that many walked around during breaks. It was during my second week that I heard another dog, and held Fang tight. The problem is not with him, but you never know how another dog might react.

Thankfully it was another guide dog, and I heard a guy call out for Maggie to stop. I had Fang bring me over, and then I heard wheels coming towards us. He introduced himself as Sean, and he worked in the engineering department. He told me Maggie was his mobility god, and he had a form of dwarfism. His guide would tow him in his wheelchair, and also bring him things.

After that it became common for one of us to drop by the office of the other when it was time for our breaks, so the two could play during breaks. Maggie and Fang were soon fast friends, and we would throw their ball and Frisbee and they never fought over them. Fang only chased his ball, Maggie only chased her Frisbee.

On the dating scene things changed a little. I was now dating here and there, but never for any guy very long. However, my semi-celibacy was relieved at least for a few days when Aaron came to interview with my company. I found his name on a list of applicants, and went and told my boss I had to recluse myself from handling him as I knew him. We had a great 4 days and nights together, and the friction sex was just as awesome as I remembered it as. And I knew that if he had been hired on we probably would have been living together as full out lovers (including his penis inside of my pussy) within weeks.

But sadly, he took an offer from another company in Atlanta. But it was still a great week, and we gave each other many messy orgasms during that time.

I even came damned close to having a lesbian affair during that time. I had met Isabel at a ballroom I went to occasionally, and we ended up dancing quite often just because there were more women that went to the dances than men. There was always a ratio of close to 2 women to every man, so that was not all that unusual.

We became common partners for each other, and we both had a great time. One night she was driving me home, and got a flat tire. We were both in our dancing gowns, and she was not strong enough to remove the tire herself. And in the 2 hours it took AAA to get there it had gotten damned cold, and we were huddled together for warmth.

One thing led to another, and we started talking about our histories. She was admittedly bisexual, and I admitted to having a “girl fling”, but considered myself straight. And by the time the tow truck showed up, we were kissing. Just to see if I still enjoyed it, of course. And yes, I did. I loved kissing girls, I simply was not sexually attracted to them.

We went out for a few weeks, and we were just approaching “second base”, and she finally understood that I really was straight, and had no interest in trying to go any further. Thankfully however she was really cool about it, and was not bitter at all. We still danced with each other as often as not, and even full body slow dancing was fun. It just did not give me the special tingle between the legs that I got with guys.

However, a few months later she hooked up with a gal she knew from work, and she stopped dancing because her girlfriend did not care much for it, and the few times she came by got jealous with how she danced with me. Sadly, a few months later Isabel stopped coming to the ballroom altogether, and she changed her number and I lost all contact with her.

But life goes on. Then came Nathan. Nathan was really unexpected. He was Fang’s vet, and I took him there twice a year for his physical. Nathan complemented me on how healthy and well behaved Fang was, and after the second year of physicals, he got up the nerve to ask me out. And since I really liked his sense of humor, I said yes.

He took me to botanical gardens. He took me to zoos and was able to bring me backstage to actually pet the animals. It was amazing when he brought me to a cheetah that was under anesthesia for a tooth extraction, and I could stroke it. It had such soft fur, and was actually purring! I laid my head on it’s chest, and could smell the strong sense of cat, and feel the purring through my entire head. It was amazing!

Feeling a snake crawling over my shoulders, and realizing they are not slimy at all, but cool and dry to the touch. Playing with a 2 month old bear cub, and then a litter of wolf pups. Even having Nathan hold my hand as I gently stroked a porcupine, and later having a raccoon climbing all over me.

And he took things with me slowly, at my pace. He was the second guy I allowed to slip between my thighs (this time in a pair of nylon swim trunks), and grind me to an orgasm. At least 1 or 2 nights a week most weeks we slept together, either at my place with Tim and Jean, or at his house.

And after almost 4 months, I knew it was time. We had gone to dinner that night, and then dancing. Jean had picked out for me the same red dress she had gotten me in Panama City. But she added a red garter belt and stockings. I had already told her my plan for the rest of the weekend, and she said I needed to look killer for it. Then hugged me tight and lightly kissed my lips, and told me to have fun and enjoy everything. The two of them were going to stay with her mom that weekend so it was just me in the house.

When we got home from dancing, he moaned when I pulled the dress off, and he saw me in a matching bra and panty set, and the stockings and garter. I then told him to strip down and have a seat in a chair. I slowly unhooked each stocking, and slowly rolled them down. He was breathing faster as I pulled my garter belt down over my hips, and stepped out, draping it in his lap. The bra came off next, and I used my hands to massage the marks left by the constriction of my bra, entirely for effect.

Then I took his hand and had him stand, and gave him a full body hug, caressing his back and bottom as we kissed. I felt he had on a pair of small briefs, almost as small as speedos. And I pushed him towards the bed, telling him to get settled. I then danced around, slipping my panties off then climbing into bed. Hen after quite a bit of hugging and kissing, he started to move down my body. Kissing, licking, sucking, biting, kissing some more, I was in heaven when his lips met my small landing strip (I was very capable of shaving by touch now), and then devouring my pussy.

His tongue was everywhere, and just where I wanted it. Inside of me, then dancing across my clittie, then back inside again. Fingers also felt amazing, and his 3 were on the large size inside of me, but also amazingly gentle. And I had just rolled through my second orgasm when I pulled him up my body and devoured his face. Kissing him deeply, and licking all over to capture all of my wetness there was on his face.

He spread my thighs, and started to settle himself between him when I reached down to grasp his bottom. I then grasped the waist and pulled his briefs down his thighs. He broke the kiss, and asked me what I was doing. “Oh Nathan, you are not going to be able to get inside of me with these on.” And I had them at his knees now.

“Di, are you sure baby?”

“Nathan, I am more than sure. I am not ready to pick out a dress and select china yet, but I am sure of this. I love you, and I want you to make love to me for the first time. It is finally time for Dianna to give up her legendary cherry, and you are the one that is going to pluck it. So kick those off babe, and get up here and into me already.”

And OH MY GOD! It was so similar to being filled with a dildo, yet also completely different. I was familiar with being filled, but it felt so different also. With a dildo, I knew how it was going to thrust and when. With Nathan, it was a long slow entry, and he moaned and sighed and kissed me as he moved in deeper and deeper. I sighed with satisfaction once he was fully inside of me, and then the thrusting. Oh god, it was so good! And his grinding the base of his cock was so like what Aaron showed me, and yet so different.

As much as grinding felt better than fingering, this felt that much better than grinding. He was inside and filling me, and I was holding him. I could feel the light friction of the head as it pulled inside me, and I could feel his pulsing as I squeezed my muscles tight around him. And I could feel his movements, the friction as he slipped in and out of me. And although I would love to say he fucked me for an hour and I came 5 times, it was more like 6 or 7 minutes and he pushed inside hard. Then I felt him throbbing, and knew I was having my pussy filled with cum for the first time.

I could not feel him actually “cumming” inside, but I could feel the throbbing as he released inside of me, and that was a sexy feeling, and also realizing that he indeed felt more “slick” inside of me, because of his cum. We did it 2 more times that night, and I did finally cum the last time, as I was sitting on him. And as I collapsed on top of him after he squirted his last load into me of the night, I felt some of it starting to flow out of me, and gathering on my clit before dripping down onto his groin.

And after going into the bathroom to pee, I reached down with my fingers and felt how much was starting to come out of me. 3 orgasms worth of sperm inside of me, now quite a bit was coming out. I wiped and wiped again, but it did not help all that much. In bed I was drifting off to sleep and felt a large blob slip out from between my lips and flow down, a slight tickle as it flowed over my ass and onto the sheets.

The next morning he made us breakfast, and soon we were right back in bed. Doggie was interesting. He seemed to slip even deeper into me, and the angle in which he stirred up my inner walls did feel different. And the feeling of his balls bouncing off of my clit was so stimulating and maddening, and his hands moving between grasping my hips and slipping up to hold my breasts was amazing. I felt his first throbbing inside just as I went over the top, all my muscles inside clenching down around him as he unloaded inside of me yet again.

I could not take any more and my arms collapsed, so my chest and shoulders were on the bed and he finally slipped out of me, and I collapsed completely on my bed. And right before I collapsed, I felt the first dribble of our fluids flow down the right side of my inner thigh.

We barely got out of bed that entire weekend. Thankfully we had a doggie door installed in the kitchen, so Fang was able to come and go as he pleased. And at night we would relax in front of the TV, Fang curled up against my side as I curled up against Nathan.

The next 6 months were great. But as typical in my life, things never last. Jean told me the great news that she was pregnant, and I knew it was time to move out on my own. I started to look for my own place, and was lucky enough to find a duplex a few blocks away. It was with a lot of tears, and insistence that I was welcome there for as long as I wanted.

“Jean, I love you both, and you mean the world to me. But you have a baby on the way in a few months, and will need the second bedroom for the baby not me. Besides, you are both doing well in your careers, and do not need me for the rent anymore. And I am doing good also, so I can easily afford this.”

We held each other and cried, and then laughed and giggled. Finally I felt her clothing, and she took my hand and placed it on her belly. “Here, this is your Auntie Di. Know she will always love you, as I always love her. And someday you and her babies will be the best of friends.” She then pulled my hand to her cheek, and leaned forward to give me a very gentle kiss on the lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.