1964 - The Dairy of Desire - Cover

1964 - The Dairy of Desire

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 7: Getting to Know You

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Getting to Know You - In the west, especially among ranchers, kids were commonly farmed out as labor for starvation wages and no wages at all. It was common for a ranch experienced kid to spend nearly as much time growing up with neighbors as it was living at home. Kids were considered free labor. It was simply the way of growing up. It was not common for this to happen to a farm work naive private religious schooled city kid unpinned from any real farm experience or worldly raw life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Farming   Workplace   Paranormal   Enema   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Transformation   Illustrated  

Nake man and woman

It was a pretty spring day as I sat alone in the bunk house wondering what I should be doing. I’d spent time looking for clothes, anything from my duffel bag which mysteriously disappeared. Somehow I wasn’t surprised given everybody’s strange positive attitude about me being naked. Surely it was a conspiracy, the why of the mystery, strange things I’d been told while really being groped.

I was still wondering if this was hazing, joke’s on me. But that was not fantastic enough given what three women had just done to me at the farm house. The joke was running a little long and so was my penis. And how in the world did they get my penis to do what it was doing? Sticking their arms clear up inside me, possibly something that might have killed others in the past, was just too much. Actually seeing movement from inside my stomach appearing on the surface, real?

But I sure was liking the way Lilly had treated my body, so sensitive, all available, and how great she felt stroking my penis, making that stuff come out of it, a most amazing seizure. There seemed no harm in it other than being probably naughty. Goo was squirting out and she sucked on it. It felt like nothing I’d ever experienced before, not even close to any prior experience and surely it was sinful but, really. How cool.

Was I to worry or just accept it, a girl not just touching me but my penis, but she liked it as it acted out her wishes. Could I just give in to the mystery, not fight it and stay this way? Where was the wrong in that? Was this sex before marriage ... not yet, maybe? Did I need to worry one hundred miles from home in a sparse populated area? Who would ever find out?

I looked at my enlarged erection, easily stimulated with new thoughts of Lilly. I stretched my legs out, jutted my penis into the air following an impulse and decided to go along with her treatment of me for the time being.

I also decided to do my own sleuthing to discover what was going on with me being livestock, the why of it. As long as things didn’t get even more weird I’d maintain and act the part hoping to soon meet up with Lilly again. So, I sort of danced with my penis sticking out and the feeling was arousing as I turned this and that way. It just felt natural for some reason and I squeezed my balls which brought an out loud laugh from me because that gizem goo squirted out a long way. I imagine myself a new kind of gun and it didn’t hurt.

On arriving at the bunk house I’d decided to go into the milking parlor to use the warm water to wash off. There was plenty of goo and Vaseline like stuff all over me although a lot of the goo seemed to have evaporated. And when I hosed myself off warm I really squirted out more goo and it felt so outrageous, made me weak in the legs. I spent some time doing that for the fun of it and the goo never stopped. I squeezed my balls and pulled on my erection and it was really great. I looked around, too, to make sure nobody was watching.

While I was squirting myself in the butt trying to mimic what Lilly were doing with a hose in my anus I pondered making some kind of poncho out of bed sheets to cover me up but something told me that was silly. I thought about an old army blanket to throw over me with a hole for my head but decided I’d try that later on if I was still bare all over and worried, things weren’t going right. Or if I felt I was in danger.

Fifteen minutes more into my waiting, spending a little more time playing with myself, I remembered my dad’s efforts at explaining the “birds and bees” to me -- about sex. It was a very short explanation. He asked if I ever played with myself and I told him, thinking back through my full 8 years, “Yes, when Jimmy and Donny can’t come out to play.” He cleared his throat and told me a story about his years as a musician, a professional.

He had a friend who, “Went and visited a lady upstairs in a hotel. He went blind.” That was it. End of story and apparently he understood, I didn’t, how I was now aware of the birds and bees.

He left my bedroom and I didn’t think about much of what he’d said. Years later I heard the “Johnny” joke about being told he would go blind if he didn’t stop playing with himself. I tried to make connections with my father’s tale but now there was the dairy, over the top leaps beyond my father’s attempt. It made me wonder what he would say now seeing me with this giant penis of pleasure. I’d have to ask, make sure I wasn’t going to go blind after being taught to “fuck”.

Johnny said he would only masturbate until he needed glasses.

I decided to go outside and orient my surroundings some more. When I played with myself so much goo came out of my penis and was spreading on the bed so I quit doing that worrying what was going to happen to that stuff. I thought about how my mom would get after me for making such a mess. I thought it was pretty funny. Nobody was yelling at me now.

I looked outside to see if anybody was around. I felt renewed cooling on all my exposed skin and the feeling of sunshine where I normally never felt it was nice.

Then I walked the opposite way around the bunk house building past the disastrous shower, looked in some windows and tried to figure what the decayed portions of the complex had been or were all about. It seemed the formerly overwhelming engulfing odor of cow manure was subsiding for me, didn’t command my living environment as much as before. Oddly enough things were just slightly more comfortable. I wondered if my new friendship with Lilly had anything to do with it.

I again looked into what was the bath room. It was in a horrible state of icky. The sink was gross but I tried the water and it came out of the tap rusty. I guessed I better brush my teeth after I let the water run for a while and get as little of that restroom on me as possible. There was no toilet paper and just a few ancient ‘dirty’ magazine remnants on the floor. The toilet seat alone looked like a serious infection looking for a butt. I didn’t bother to worry about where I was going to go, aside from the foul toilet, because by now I’d had enough exposure to living in this filthy place to realize there was always the woods nearby; they were bound to be cleaner.

I left the bathroom and noticed all the debris scattered about between the loafing shed and the bunk house building. It was disarray with old milk cans and unrecognizable decay just here and there.

Naked man ejaculating on milk containers

{The disarray: Junk was piled everywhere and large milk cans were loaded with rotting milk left in the sun to create bacteria for hog feed. The son explained how hogs thrived on bacteria and what I saw was fly larvae thriving, moving about in unison.}

The east end of the building I had earlier noticed was filled with equipment that looked like a bottling plant but it seemed like the operation had stopped mid-finished and perhaps all the workers had just walked off and left things as they were. Dust was thick and window panes were broken. Conveyors of empty bottles, standing up, were stopped dead in their tracks and now all was covered with a thick coating of film. Birds had invaded the place and things were covered with poop. I would eventually learn that their bottling-packing line had even made and packaged ice cream. Imagine that, and now looking as awful as it did like nobody cared.

This time I’d turned right out of the bathroom and walked to the driveway, looked to see if anybody was around, opened a gate and stepped on to the loafing shed entrance concrete I’d walked on earlier. I didn’t know what I’d do if I was confronted by someone. I guessed I would run for it to avoid being seen.

man eating woman’s ass on fence

[Perspective: The gate opening to the back of the loafing shed concrete where I would, among other things, be taught the art of cunnilingus]

The sun was up closer to noon and things were brightly lit. I idly felt my anus out of nervousness as I peered into the dark interior of the loafing shed and thought I made out the figure of somebody. I drew just into the shadow keeping close to the corner of the huge slide to the side door and let my eyes adjust for a little bit as I half hid. I didn’t want to meet a new stranger who might be shocked confronting a naked guy who had no good explanation as to why. I might see some person, mistaken, who thought I was sexually aroused by them. But it was Lilly.

By herself she was working with the small stalls lining the wall inside and opposite from the bunk house building.

I hesitated, not sure what to do. Another encounter with unusual cute Lilly who made my penis, everything, do stuff at breakfast, so bad and nasty, great. Should I bother her or just back out and leave quietly? I felt a strong compulsion to talk but my larger fear factor of being naked in the sunshine was pulling at me to get the heck out of there.

I wasn’t sure enough regarding my really strange new friendship. Like if being me, now, was the pathway to Hell. And her self assured confidence scared me even after our passionate breakfast together. Yet my nakedness was nothing new to her. She made me that way. But that was just how it was with me. How do you greet a recently met beautiful female person as if everything is normal? But she knew a lot about me, like how to stick her arm up inside me through my anus! Hardly a stranger she knew me better than anybody else before in my life. So I instinctively hung on to the door, stepped back but forgot my erection sticking way out and I, being quiet, waited by with a beacon shaft in the sun.

A 10th grade teacher had once told me I had shifty eyes behind my glasses and I should be the one to initiate a greeting when I met or encountered someone. Shifty eyes apparently made it a requirement. He even made me read Dale Carnegie’s book “How To Make Friends And Influence Others”. I was confused as to why I should be more aggressive forcing myself on people.

Obviously the book did little to change or help me overcome the shyness my completely introverted personality was built on. No, I wasn’t feeling any braver to enlist the advice confronting someone who was as cute as Lilly yet I was sure we were going to have more time together in the future and somehow I was either going to have to get used to the situation or leave the dairy for good with or without clothes.

My heart was beating me to make decisions too quick. I pushed down on my penis but it only got stiffer-longer so I quickly held it tight, steady, and hung on to the door with the other hand.

“There you are. I’ve been waiting for you. You can’t hide.” She laughed and spoke with a tickle in her voice. “Your penis is sticking out just like it’s supposed to. Don’t you feel the sunshine on it?” At first I figured she thought I was somebody else so I just stood in hiding behind the corner of the door as she turned from her work and looked in my direction. Oddly my penis revelled or something instinctive. It seemed to stick out even further, growing. She knew it was me. “Nobody else has an erection that long and is naked, completely. Nobody else but you Tom.”

Of course I was worried about my nudity but surprised how she knew I was close by. “Cat’s got your tongue again I see.” I heard movement coming my way. “You aren’t hiding very well. I said your erection is sticking out in the sunshine!” She laughed hard. “I’ll take care of that penis for you my best friend,” and she laughed a lot more as her voice got closer.

Reluctantly I looked around the corner as she joked and she scanned with those inquisitive eyes from above her smile and below the bill on her cap. She leaned her pitch fork up against the wall and walked slowly more in the direction of the big door, got real close as if to taunt me with sexiness. I froze, wide eyed, felt first the need to run but of course was also compelled to be with her.

I couldn’t believe the situation for so many reasons, she liked me or pretended to, how I was somehow in her control. She’d felt me all over already in all my private spots and I liked it. And I wasn’t feeling guilty for being pulled to her with sex I didn’t even understand.

She had hay chaff stuck to her here and there and I noted patches of something dirty, a condition that didn’t seem to bother her at all. She was of course amazing looking to my eyes. And her demeanor seemed to encourage me to look her over, the oddest feeling of encouragement seemed to give me courage like I was supposed to study her in detail, like I somehow already kind of owned a friendship. She wanted me to feel her body. Somehow.

I slightly moved into the light from my half hiding place with a tug on my penis from her very warm hand. “C-o-m-e on out big boy.”

With an exaggerated sashay gesture she moved to touch me with her body and put her arms around me, gave me a curious look as if she was trying to read my mind.

She took my hands and placed them on the skin of her hips. She was so soft and warm. “I know an awful lot about you,” she smiled, “And I also love the feel of you.” Her voice softened, her reach around hands massaging my bottom. “I know you are truly really shy and there are deep reasons for it. That’s why I’m trying to warm you up and break through the ice. I told you already I’m your new best friend in the whole wide world and you are going to have to admit it. I’m not going to leave you alone until you give in. Your penis is mine. You know that. It’s why you don’t wear clothes.”

clothed woman jerking off naked man

She again attached herself to my erection and started massaging it so especially. “You do like what I make you do? I know you are shocked by your nudity but face it, if you had clothes on I wouldn’t be able to feel you like this anytime I wanted.

I can tell you like this penis of yours. WE are going to make such good use of it because you are going to do what the son told you I would never allow. He’s wrong. And one more thing. Do you know why I put my hands inside your body?” I paused to think of a better answer. “NO!” I blurted rapidly, “It’s totally scary. I can’t believe it happens. And I heard maybe there were others before me who died when you did that to them? Did you torture them? I don’t really mind the feel of it I guess but I’m really worried. Am I going to be harmed?”

Lilly studied me a bit with concern and I wished I’d not asked so many questions. “I’m sorry,” I looked away. “Forgive me. I wish I wasn’t so stupid.”

I immediately let go of my erection, embarrassed she’d caught me hanging on to it, felt really awful for asking the questions. “Oh stop,” she said. “If you don’t hold on to your magic penis I will. Get used to it. You should be proud of it. We’re working hard to make it very special. Nobody has a penis like this - NO-body. And I love it.”

She smiled through the words and ran her fingers through my hair and down my chest. I closed my eyes as my chest quivered to her touch. I was totally taken by her and that aroma invaded my senses as I opened my mouth and tried quietly to let out a deep wind through pursed lips hiding my anxiety. Lilly immediately gave me a kiss but stuck her tongue in my mouth again. That totally aroused me with shivers.

The aura was hers touching me all over, very sensual, every part of me and made me for the moment glad I was nude. And again, it was very arousing as part of me rose to stick out even further, pointing at her with firm resolve. “Yes, you are glad to be naked. Admit it. Now turn around best friend.”

Lilly grabbed my arm to turn me, humming, pushed on me to move out in the sunshine. She bent me over in the sun’s warmth. I had no idea what she was doing, well, I had a good guess but I didn’t fight it. Then I felt something familiar as she was pushing into through my anus again. She’d squeezed my balls for some goo to cup in her hand. “I’m going to reach inside you. Tell me what you think. I will use a couple of fingers at first and then work up to my hand as I twist in. This is a good opportunity to check my settings. Okay, here we go. You’re getting more used to it. See?”

She took a couple of her fingers, reached around and told me to suck on them followed by rubbing them nicely on my anus. It actually felt welcome and she made me suck on them a few more times. Oddly I gave no thought to sucking on her fingers after they had rubbed my anus. Then she began twisting more and immersing her hand further. “What do you think so far?”

The feeling was just like in the kitchen except now I was enjoying the sun’s warmth and couldn’t see her doing it. Then suddenly I felt kind of paralyzed in the mid section, not hurting, really, and my penis started to perform. “That’s weird Lilly. OH MY!” My voice was shaking. “How come I’m not hurt when you do that? Do you have your hand up inside me? Are you touching my organs?”

“You’re not hurt because you are the one who is supposed to use this to become someone very special. We’ll explain more about it later but I have my hand, my arm up in through your anus. You’re just fine. So don’t worry.” “But the son said I was also going to be doing a lot of fucking, which I don’t understand. Sorry for using that word.” “Oh yes, you ARE going to be doing a lot of fucking but in time and you have a lot to learn first.

I promise you your life will be very rewarding and “Fuck” is just a word, a four letter word, the perfect word to use. Words are cheap as they say. And now I’ll take my hand out of you,” which felt so weird but also kind of a nice relief, “And you’ll realize you are fine.” “Wow. That felt like I just had a giant poop.” I didn’t mention my concern about poop up there inside like that.

My breathy lips, my performing penis, maybe before I had time to think about what she said, suddenly I was spun around and she dove forward, kissed my pursed lips like she used that as a stimulus to give me a true surprise. She hugged me and giggled as my penis bent up between us, incredibly stiff, feeling her wonderful soft skin. My heart really thumped and that crazy penis tip exhilaration started juicing up again. I moaned. “Oh dear... , oh sorry.” The goo was running down her stomach into her pants as I looked down and gave her a concerned look.

“Listen,” She said. “You have an anus, an ass hole, anything you want to call it. We are using it to make you perform like no other and it’s working quite well. But ... You have no other use for your anus anymore. Just like me, I have no anus. You are not going to be doing that poop thing anymore. You’re different now, now in many ways. As I’ve said, will be explained more in the near future. You won’t be passing any of that smelly stuff out of your body anymore. How do you like that?” “What? How?”

“The food you eat is used to help make gizem and as you know there is a lot of it. There will be greater volume as we go along, amazing amounts of it and you will be hungry for food because you body is going to be converting it to gizem and no more poop.” “Will I pee anymore?” “Nope, no pee either. All of your intake is required for gizem and that is just part of the production of your wonderful goo.

Like I said you’ll know more soon but don’t worry about poop. You must have already realized you haven’t had to poop for quite a while.” “I guess I’ve been so involved in what you are doing to me. I didn’t notice.” Lilly laughed. “And you won’t fart either,” She laughed. I thought I might miss that. I loved farting. She laughed and poked me.

Lilly was at least the oddest cutest person I’d ever met. She was compelling in a very individual way. I wondered where she came from, how she came to work at the dairy, a lot of things about her; she was so unusual. The tone of her skin, her body, everything “Lilly” created more questions in my mind. She was certainly uninhibited. She was totally confident especially for a young person and although I could easily see all portions of her tabu in my world I tried to be respectful, not to pry with my eyes while tiny and strange invisible fingers were pulling at me to take a look because her blouse, exposing, and her low rider pants were very revealing.

Again I let out a huge sigh breathing a very noticeable exhale and she giggled with warm hands touching me as my penis stretched lifting my balls, all on the rise. “OOOoooh,” said Lilly. “We are going to have so much fun using this soon.”

She took my surprised hands, placed them around her waist and then slowly smoothed her hands up my chest, first firmly, moved them up to my throat, kind of gave a squeeze almost as if she was trying to choke me. For some reason I wasn’t afraid of that. I surely should have been but the simultaneous rub of my penis tip against her stomach’s skin was completely attention robbing as the goo piled and ran down her front. “Oooh.” I felt a little faint.

Those big hands of hers were probably extremely strong and no girl had ever put her hands on me like that before. She didn’t ask my permission but I felt an impulse to cuddle her hand and I just followed that persuasion with a deep breath and submission as I moved my head to the side. Her skin to my touch was silk and smooth; dirty or not she was magnetic. Her presence owned me. Already, after what she’d made my penis do in the kitchen, I wanted more of that please.

“O-Kay, that’s better,” she said.

Something drew me to look into her eyes for a time, not sure how long, but longer than I ever would have dared to look at anybody, either gender. It was kind of hypnotic. And just like at the breakfast table I felt smitten with her. Her eyes seemed to link energy, tug on my heart like I was not understanding but I had certainly responded, kind of collapsed into her, her arm up my butt. It had become such a compelling experience. I believed she did love me and why she wanted to be connected to me, although in a rather odd way.

She smiled a different kind of sweet smile at me, moved one hand up the back of my head and reached to me with a light kiss. My hands slid down her hips as the kiss’s surprise took focus and I responded in fear that she might think I was groping her. I pulled my hands away. “Sorry.”

I fought the fright of wanting to melt on the spot as I felt her softness press to me. I couldn’t figure why she would kiss me again already in the short time I’d known her and without another moment’s time she leaned forward, pulled my hands back to touch her and put her cheek next to mine. She gave me a hug with her right hand as her left hand pulled mine back to the low small of her back. “You’re going to do just fine,” she said in a soft voice. “You’re going to love making love to me and being naked is the only way that allows me to hold and feel all of you all the time. You know that’s just great.

You’re MY Tommy now. You love me making your penis ejaculate. I can do that as much as you want me to. Do you?” I didn’t hesitate, compelled with a non shy, “YES, please! If you don’t mind. Ejaculate. I like to ejaculate a lot.” There was that new term.

I was suddenly aware of her warmth, skin pressed to me as my right hand felt the softness of her skin lowering to even softer places down her butt. “OOoooh.” If she hadn’t been holding on to me I’m sure I would have fallen straight back splat on the ground. She made a little giggle and again held me up instinctively knowing what my response would be as I felt her grip firmer on my very erect penis and I didn’t belong to myself anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.