1964 - The Dairy of Desire - Cover

1964 - The Dairy of Desire

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 5: My Orientation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: My Orientation - In the west, especially among ranchers, kids were commonly farmed out as labor for starvation wages and no wages at all. It was common for a ranch experienced kid to spend nearly as much time growing up with neighbors as it was living at home. Kids were considered free labor. It was simply the way of growing up. It was not common for this to happen to a farm work naive private religious schooled city kid unpinned from any real farm experience or worldly raw life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Farming   Workplace   Paranormal   Enema   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Transformation   Illustrated  

Man surrounded by many naked females

An early concept of Dairy Of Desire.

The ride we took together in his truck was his monologue and I was too scared to say anything at first. He didn’t seem the least bit concerned about me sitting right next to him naked with a totally embarrassing active penis almost pointing at the ceiling. It was as if everything was planned this way ahead of time in the parlor. It was, had to have been and I was amazed how he handled what had just happened with some sense of humor.

I frantically acted, tried to pretend like everything was normal even though my penis, my slimy condition was anything but. I was completely naked and he knew what they did to me. He knew I was suddenly attacked in the weirdest ways. He was part of it. But apparently it was all routine.

They talked about others failing the tests. They talked about me being “The One”. And I was making a complete mess of myself on his seat covers.

In my condition acting cool in the presence of a stranger was so far removed from possibility. I had no mind for it. I wasn’t responsible for my penis being that way. I wasn’t responsible for anything that had happened. I really wanted to know why I was so strangely stuck stiff but I wasn’t going to ask him yet. Truly it actually felt unusually good but was distracting and I was really compelled to feel myself. I wanted to wipe off some of the goof But I didn’t want to with him watching.

He seemed so comfortable with me like we strangely already knew each other or something. He acted like things were all perfectly normal in my condition.

That odd familiarity made it seem he knew me. He just kept talking about his family as if I knew them too. I couldn’t have been more confused about the situation, entirely, and I worried somehow we were going to go some place public where I’d be required to be among people while walking around in the nude with this crazy penis on display. That was nuts like a bad dream! My skin felt so oddly alive, just vivid.

The situation was his dad’s fault and I wanted to be mad but this new guy kind of scared me. He was creepy.

I was in such shock after having my encounter in the parlor I’d not questioned him about climbing into the cab of his truck with nothing on and heading where?. I’d just managed to feel my anus quickly to see if it was alright and he’d noticed, made a joke, so he had recognition of the fact that I had no clothes. I panicked to think about how I was going to forego clothes while working with him out there. At least Lilly had a hat on and was he going to do something awful to me too? How could I trust him?

But for the moment I was required to hear about the dairy family. Oddly I had enough presence of mind to know I needed this course in orientation to get my bearings, the confusing environment, maybe reasons why what had just happened - happened. And it was mostly to allay my fears and calm me down after the gut wrenching encounter with the owner of the dairy, moments preceding, leaving behind an extraordinary crew, the amazing encounter with Lilly, whatever the thing was inside me that felt so big until it fell out. I was actually relieved this guy acted so normal about my condition and I hoped he wasn’t insane.

Naked young man sitting on the bus

Even though I wanted to use my hands to cover my privates I placed my finger tips under my legs to keep them warm. I listened as minor amounts of goo drooled down with its tingling type of odd pleasure, distracting for sure.

“How does that feel?” He startled me with a question I didn’t expect. “Uh, well, I, I can’t say it feels bad although I’m just not used to it at all.” “Yeah. It is pretty amazing. You worked out pretty well there in the parlor with Lilly’s work. My dad seems pleased. I guess things in general have worked out pretty well, so far that is. That is one big dick.

Don’t worry. I don’t care if you mess with it. I sure as hell would!”

He laughed hard and I wasn’t sure if I could share his humor. I wanted to ask him if there was a chance I was seriously hurt but I didn’t have the courage.

Here I was, brand new to an on the farm summer job that held little I could compare to in my entire life. The owner scared me to death and I had slept the night in a shabby stinky place with four grown men who had little boy minds. I was confronted by the most unusual naked girl I’d ever seen in my life and she said she liked me, was interested in me, was going to spend time with me later “doing me”? She was bold, so unusual. She was, again, naked, nude, so comfortable, nothing but her hat on.

Oddly I realized I now had more in common with her. We were part of the crew required to be naked? Why did they need that? She had violated me in the most alarming ways possible and yet I had better feelings about her. I kept getting the impression she liked me. And now he was talking about it all as if things were going to be okay. It was okay if I played with myself?

young man naked outdoors and ejaculating

I was over one hundred miles from home and I was out of my mind hungry for lack of food. My city boy body hadn’t ever seriously starved for food before and it took some considerable amount to nourish my bounding junk food size. For so many reasons, needless to say, I was out of my element, out of my safe network, out of my wits, out of my clothes. I was ready to listen AND worry about where I was going to get some.

I was reluctant to mention or ask the son anything about my co-workers or about why his dad had made me get naked before I heard a little more of what he had to say. I figured if he was needing to mention any of it he would and it would be interesting to see if he saw anything strange in their behavior. But from what had taken place it was pretty obvious neither he or his dad were surprised, but rather saw business as usual.

All the smell, all the manure, all the nudity, shoving that thing up in my anus, it didn’t seem to bother them in the least and right now I was the thing that seemed to bother the old man the most. Why? So, I accepted the son’s dominance as one of my new bosses and just did as I usually do and listened, hoping for some eventual explanation, some salvation about what was going on.

I really wanted to but didn’t dare play with my penis, not yet, not right next to him. I wouldn’t play with my penis in front of anybody let alone with this new over active monument making a mess on me.

He didn’t disappoint me. He was a talker and seemed to have an awful lot to tell me, again, almost as if we’d known each other already for a while. He told me about his dad suffering from pleurisy and at his advanced age he needed help with the farm. He explained pleurisy and his dad’s weakened heart condition and I pondered my amazement how the owner, although older, appeared to be so incredibly fit for having to deal with a bad heart.

My own dad suffered from hyper-tension so heart related problems were not new to me. But my dad got no exercise as a newspaper editor and this old man worked very hard, evidenced by his physique and the demands of dairy work. But I had little time to worry his problems amidst new problems of my own.

The son had graduated from college in communications, had worked at a TV station in the nearest city, in fact the same station the wrestling matches originated from. He’d worked as a news anchor for some time before he was needed to come home to the farm to take over management. Rumors, later, told me he had been fired from his job but I never knew for sure if that was true. I wasn’t going to ask him about it.

He and his wife moved to the dairy’s nearest small town and bought a house. He also told me a sad story about his wife having recently been raped by an intruder in the home while he was away and just shortly after they had moved in. He was obviously still very upset by that. His racially fired comments about the attacker led me to understand his background growing up in this remote place was in some ways perhaps in certain ways narrower than mine in the suburbs.

My listening skills, something I’d learned from my father, were put to the test as my bare skin making contact with the truck upholstery kept me quite aware of my condition. And I pondered his anger at the guy who raped his wife. I wondered what he really was thinking with a guy, me, a big never ending active erection right next to him in the cab sitting there listening to his rape story. Too weird. I wondered if he was going to take me home and introduce me to his wife. Also too weird.

We were traveling west on the country road that ran in front of the barn complex, on beyond my walk the previous night. The road sloped down from the rise in the hill the milking parlor sat on. He said we were going to a field needing plowing. They had a brand new tractor he really liked and he needed me to stand by with a large chain should the tractor get stuck.

I was game for anything just to get and stay away from “Popeye”. And it was odd how I worried just a little bit about Lilly and my other bunk mates although they surely weren’t concerned about me. Again, it was odd how I felt no anger regarding what she had done to me, seemed I was sort of accepting it.

As we pulled off the road into a field we saw their new John Deere tractor, the largest I’d ever seen, and he told me if I “made it, stuck it out,” working for the farm I’d never have to worry about Marine Corps boot camp. “It will seem easy after you’ve worked for us for a while.”

He smiled and was definitely pleased with himself in having told me. I pondered why in the world I would ever want to worry about boot camp, what being naked with a giant penis had to do with the Marines. Also what I might do with the large chain should that huge tractor get stuck, its mass being so much more than the pickup truck, me and most anything within reach, in sight, combined. Mostly I just worried about all my flesh being exposed to getting hurt with no clothes or having to confront other people perchance.

I really worried about my penis getting in the way. Yeah, “Stuck It Out,” a perfect description for my nude condition. I felt my penis was much happier tucked away inside a pair of jeans. I wondered what indigenous people in Africa did about that with their penises. I wondered if they always had a erection too.

He parked the pickup truck and got out to look at the tractor and talk some more. I had to think twice about leaving the cab in my condition and I’d watched closely as we turned off the highway to see if there was anybody else around who might see me. I got out leaving the door just ajar so I’d be able to jump back in quickly if the need arose. The cool air on my skin really made me alert. “Hey, close the door. The dome light is on,” yelled the son.

Again, I felt the sun in places I wasn’t used to. Needless to say I felt super exposed. He stopped just a moment to look at my dirty socks, my erection and chuckled before he resumed toward the tractor. “Welcome to the dairy,” he laughed. “Careful where you point that thing. We’re going to get a lot of use out of that messy bugger. Nice boner dude.”

He walked around the tractor to do something and it gave me a chance to feel my penis. It was weirdly alive like nerve endings had multiplied. I pulled on it a bit but stuff shot out giving me what seemed like a kind of seizure. That felt so good but made me light headed. How could I ignore a thing like that and how could I get used to it?

I wanted to do it some more but he appeared again and started laughing. “You got a new toy mister. You ought to be really happy with that. I almost wish mine was as good.”

It didn’t seem to bother him I was caught messing with my erection. Then he looked at his watch and exclaimed, “Oh shit, I didn’t realize the time. It’s time to eat. I’ll do this later,” and we got back in the truck to retrace the route by the barns and beyond to the farm house where I’d started my journey the night before.

He said, “Eat” and that’s all I needed to hear as the growling in my stomach became distinctly focused. I hadn’t even given any thought about going somewhere there would be other people available to look at me. I was starving.

But on the way back I finally got up my nerve to shyly mention Lilly and the mentally challenged men. I didn’t even mention about his dad hitting me, making me take my clothes off, the way of that, not yet. I really tried, worked hard to gather up all my courage. Turns out I probably shouldn’t have asked anything. I was only wanting to know what obviously struck me by my sudden exposure to her before I was attacked.

I was wondering what the family thought about her and how they thought I might react, trying to put my feelings into the politest language I could muster. Didn’t he think her relationship with the milkers was unusual, at least a little? Plus I really needed to create the segue into discussing my lack of clothes and how I might get them back.

What was my penis doing, why? Somehow I wanted to get information about what was shoved up my butt earlier. I worried how I might be injured from that horrible invasion. A hose?

“I was sure surprised when she got, what seemed like, somewhat intimate with them. And does she usually work with nothing on?”

He looked aside at me for moments, seemed to study all of me, especially my penis with a smirk on his face. He kept his eyes off the road longer than felt comfortable and I felt self conscious being studied by what might have been his first real serious official study of naked me. He was letting me know, without saying, I was a fool with a giant erection sticking straight up and I wasn’t able to do a thing about.

When we got back in the truck and because he’d seen me playing with my penis, it didn’t seem to bother him so I’d started feeling myself, just kind of gripping it like I was trying to take control and wipe goo away. While asking the question I played with it because it felt as though it beckoned me. I was fiddling, nervous. It was really sensitive and not in a bad way. It was dizzying and kind of made my tongue sensitive stiff. I felt the tip a little bit and strangely it seemed to make it even stiffer like it was pulling on the skin on my legs. It was too weird, almost mechanical, but really compelling. He’d mentioned it was my new toy. I had to think perhaps it was not such a bad thing.

He laughed. “You like that thing huh? Be careful with it. We’ve got plans for you. Don’t let Lilly get hold of it.” He laughed. That warning really caught my attention. “What?”

Then his mood quickly changed and he said simply-forcefully, manner of fact, “Okay look pal.” He waited for me to focus on his eyes which I didn’t want to do. “You’re naked from now on. Huh? Got it? Okay, but you WILL NOT F-U-C- K Lilly! You know that.”

I recoiled a bit, startled at his boldness, let my penis go, dropped my grip. His voice’s forcefulness really impressed me. I looked at him in earnest from the passenger seat and then quickly kept my focus straight ahead again on the road where I hoped he’d keep his.

His glare was actually frightening accented by his size. He’d said the “F” word with no hesitation and that was overly taboo in my world. There were long moments of silence as I again noted my very big penis vibrating. “Oh” I said shyly, “o-o-oh ... no,” I spoke, trailing off but focused as if I was talking directly to my erection.

The fact he brought up the subject of fucking and the fact I was naked seemed extra relevant for many reasons. I’d be walking around utterly exposed able to be messed with by anybody. Then a pause-protracted elapsed. I wasn’t sure if he referred to me specifically or if he meant it in general terms. Finally I needed to add, “I’m, ... uh, I hadn’t really thought about that. I couldn’t. NO, I wouldn’t do that. No sir.” “Oh really. Right!” He laughed really hard and I didn’t actually know for sure what a fuck was.

“You telling me you didn’t have a hard-on looking at her body? OH WAIT! Ha, ha, yeah, just like you have one now? What are you, Queer?” He laughed even harder, longer. “You better not be. Shit man, she’s fuckin’ sexier than anything you’ve probably ever seen and she messes around with those retards. Are you blind? You better clean your glasses.”

He continued laughing harder and almost choked on his words. He looked directly at me. “Man YOU haven’t seen ANYTHING yet. Look at that dick of yours. You’re just too naive to know how to use it yet. Don’t think you’re going to waste it. BUT you better not be thinking about fucking her. You’re going to be fucking something else and she won’t let you do her.

You’re livestock. Whatever you thought you were back in the holy land city forget it. You belong to the dairy now. Just like any other bull you’re going to doing a lot of fucking around here. That’s the why of it.

What do you think of that buster? And you’ll be the first to have made the grade too. Be proud of that. Life will be really okay for you from now on. Fucking is great.”

His explanation was loud and firm, so alarmingly. So was my penis ... getting stiffer just out of nowhere it seems. I didn’t know what prompted that exactly but it got bigger than it ever had - ever, and although I’d covered myself with my hands it just rose straight up and kept coming. I was enormously embarrassed, took my hands away immediately and this was something I never would have wished for, exposed in the cab of his truck. “Oh GAWD!” I moaned. “What the...” I cut short my exclamation and just stared at my crazy penis, alive, moving around and making a bigger renewed mess. “Oh NO!”

“Ha HA HA-A-AH... , “ continued the son. “Maybe you’re not queer. bee bee bee. We’ll have to find you something to fuck, to stick that big penis into quick. That thing is messy. I think maybe Lilly over did it with her magic up inside you. She’s been waiting so long she probably really let you have it and now look at it. That just tickles the shit out of me.

“You just wait. She MOSTLY likes to do the retards as they milk! They fuck. It gets raunchy. They do her while she’s bent over milking a cow! It’s the damndest thing you ever saw with those guys. They fuck like rabbits jacking off and collapsing after they cum. And you, you are going to be working with her with your dick sticking out and tell me you won’t get ready to poke at her. HAH! That’s precious.

Fuckin’ A. Look at you already. I just mention fucking and you have a bigger ol’ boner, throbbin’, twirling no less. Just perfect. But take my warning serious. You’ll see those retards fucking Lilly but she only does them, period. I know from experience.”

I couldn’t believe, couldn’t fathom. If that was true then the milkers must have all taken their clothes off, maybe. My mind rushed through facts. Naked, the F word? The milking parlor filthy, poop everywhere. Why would somebody do it in there? That made no sense at all.

She was insane, that was it, or he was, or he was probably lying. He was trying to scare me. But I was suddenly fully understanding all I had witnessed was nothing new to the family and I’d possibly not seen much yet.

I just looked back at him surely with my mouth open. There were no more immediate questions on my part. I really wanted my penis to shrink, go away. I felt more naked than ever. The whole dairy thing was just a big joke on me. I was being used as the butt of their joke and I couldn’t do a thing about it. I was a hundred miles from home and they would probably never allow me to use the phone, to call home.

I felt sick. I was in the weirdest situation. This was too weird for words.

Apparently what I had witnessed was just business as usual? The why of how he explained her actions really made me wonder. And maybe she did them, whatever that was, while milking?

I was overcome with worry and I truly didn’t really know what fucking was. “O-O-O-o-oh.” No, that was impossible. How would it be if I was working close with her in the parlor and what if my penis was like this? What did it mean? What could happen?

I truly didn’t actually even know what fucking was, only high school B.S. He was making fun of me. I folded my hands tight and kept very still, first putting them beyond my erection and then next to my stomach, moving around, had no idea how to manage with a constantly moving target. Touching my penis only seemed to make it create more stuff with the possibility of that goo shooting out. It was super reactive, nightmarish.

It had the ability to make more and more stuff constantly. Too weird! That kind of took my mind away for a moment when it did that. I moaned uncontrollably. It was kind of bubbly and even sizzled as it evaporated. Yet it was like snot, kind of.

Nothing, thoughts, even holy thoughts seemed to work to calm it down. My erection wouldn’t go away. It had grown to well over a foot long! Now I really pondered calling my parents and how I might be able to do that. They would never allow me to be involved in any of this, lying or not. This was nasty.

Surely they were all crazy as evidenced merely by what they had done to me. They had poisoned me or something, maybe with that thing moving up inside me. They had fed some hose up into me to make my penis go crazy. I was feeling kind of ill.

His bald face habit of talking I would eventually get used to. At first he would ask me if I had a “hard-on,” often, whenever we would cross paths. I would look down shy and be embarrassed which I’m sure pleased him. He thought that was funny. Any time anybody male didn’t seem to be working up to capacity the question about a hard-on would pop out, automatic, rapid fire. His favorite exclamation was, “FUCKIN’ ‘A’”.

For a college educated person the son was beyond crass. I think he put it on tough to keep me scared. It was probably the family’s way of doing business. He scared me alright and although I wasn’t planning in any way to try to “fuck” anybody, or even had that kind of boldness of thought, his anger made me sure I would maintain even more distance from Lilly in the future. I was shy to begin with and now he had me making love to her although he made it clear she was off limits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.