1964 - The Dairy of Desire - Cover

1964 - The Dairy of Desire

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 51: It’s All About the Swills and Beyond

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 51: It’s All About the Swills and Beyond - In the west, especially among ranchers, kids were commonly farmed out as labor for starvation wages and no wages at all. It was common for a ranch experienced kid to spend nearly as much time growing up with neighbors as it was living at home. Kids were considered free labor. It was simply the way of growing up. It was not common for this to happen to a farm work naive private religious schooled city kid unpinned from any real farm experience or worldly raw life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Farming   Workplace   Paranormal   Enema   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Transformation   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Explanation Regarding Joining Up Infinity With My Nymph Sister Goddesses

As noted by Siza when she appears to me suddenly in the neighbor’s house, the young woman who offered to dress my scrapes, cuts and scratches after I got stuck in Mrs. Sutlevich’s basement:

Siza reminded me of the opposing medicine cabinet mirrors in my grandparents’ bathroom, the two mirrors mounted on opposite walls almost perfectly align. They reflected images seen viewing one mirror, showing me, my childhood head in surroundings like photos ever decreasing in size on top of one another diminishing into infinity as the light in the mirrors work off of one another, photons without end.

As a kid I was extremely curious and also frightened by that. But I always came back spending more time studying the effect, the phenomenon.

“You had very early-on realization,” said Siza. This is important. You were, are, living representation of the person selected before time began to accept your role as the creator fulfilling our transition. You saved us, we deities, and we expressed that to you as you mostly shrugged it off. You felt it your duty. But one thing for sure. You did thoroughly love learning how to fuck girls in a very satisfying manner.

Please Wait while image loads

[First ever learning what girls could do with me, the overwhelming experience of first time and so much work to take care of the milkers in the parlor]

You had such curiosity about sex and the fact you were raised by three women of quite varying character was instrumental. But your training in strict parochial method drove you to fear girls yet you had true preoccupation with female form and sex. Perhaps that was intended to create the sex drive waiting to be brought to life in order to accomplish the need, our need to have you fill us with massive energy driven gizem.

Please Wait while image loads

[In that regard I was a quick learner]

Your mother, the person who gave birth to you was insane at an odd level. She was capable of love but endured with a sense of an undefinable hatred of both you and your eldest sister. Her overriding hatred for her first born, that sister, never diminished but her severe anger toward you changed to respect over time and you took care of her in her last few years on Earth.

That’s real love on your part because you always shunned hatred by your very nature. Plus your humility, also by nature, is exactly what we needed to work with in order to accomplish our goal. It’s hard to imagine anyone else being willing to accept what we did to you, as mentioned before many times, what would be normally considered torture being rewarded with vast of amounts of fucking in strange whole body experiences.

Please Wait while image loads

[Long, long bunk house sessions of training and making adjustments inside my body, easily could be considered torture but I loved fucking so much]

You were thus being trained to come to us, and really cum in us, to be changed physically, even tortured in a sense in fulfilling your role to fulfill, fully fill us up. You were therefore always destined to become a god, the rare human becoming a deity. You are infinite just as you see right now because I’m going to fuck you and you are going to provide the Nectar Cycle as we create more copies of you to fill the Realms. It’s that easy.

Suddenly Siza and I were entwined with love and she smiled kind of wicked as she pinched to the tip of my penis between her thumb and forefinger, holding on as her sliver long magical tongue descended down the urethra slowly and not without pain. But it was, as usual, exhilarating.

Please Wait while image loads

Then love making, suddenly, as she attached us via her vagina so awesome, whole spirit compelling with orgasm slow flowing, she sank down on my erection, pushed her nipple between my lips and I relished sucking on her.

This was the act performed by us in the past so many times in order to release the needed energy continuously to create the transition to their higher plane of existence. It was beyond me why that happened, something “Quantum” they would say. I hugged her and sucked as much as I could to create more orgasm ejaculation matching flow. I wanted to feel the tug and taste the ambrosia of her milk.

Please Wait while image loads

[The Nectar Cycle performed with each and every one of the sisters especially Loon, the dairy owner’s wife and obviously Branch was my favorite]

Please Wait while image loads

Siza kissed my forehead and said, “No, the fucking isn’t necessary for the explanation. I just want to fuck you for a while. That’s all.”

She directed my attention above and beyond us as I saw something reminding me of the two mirrors at my grandparents home. It was me entwined with Siza, fucking, diminishing copies of us extending on forever and we were all slightly different and interacting with each other, sharing. I could tell because the action was slightly different as we were all individuals and frankly it was simply mind boggling but perfect.

“Siza, what is this, what?” “Nothing new. You just never realized until now the timelessness of infinity through your experience with us. You’re everywhere. You’re fucking me as the same instance, yet timeless, yet different. It’s like the vicarious experience we sisters had when you fucked one of us. You’ll get to know and get used to it. But this is going to help you understand yourself. Be gentle with yourself and don’t be afraid. You can know fear but you have absolutely no hatred. Simply put gods don’t do hatred. You can know fear yet you do know everything and it is unlocking for you now, steady by jerks.”

Please Wait while image loads

[I had to laugh to myself as I suddenly conjured an image of Siza with her arm up my ass in the milking parlor giving me a workout in training; she gave me a poke for those thoughts]

We remained with our fucking in a timeless manner because it had become obvious time did not control us anymore.

And I remembered another factor from the bathroom at my grandparents. It was the closet of endless depth which was also so curious. But it caused no lasting fear in me as well. “I remember the dark depth of that space with a violin hanging on the wall barely within the reach of light. It was such an odd thing and I never ventured in there because it seemed to never end, real deep thick rich darkness.”

“There were many teaching moments in your life,” she said. “That one was. It was one close associated with the mirrors. And there was a toilet there too. It absorbed time to allow your realizations.” “How do you know that?” “Really?” smiled Siza. You had to ask?” She poked me in the side and fucked me some more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.