1964 - The Dairy of Desire - Cover

1964 - The Dairy of Desire

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 41: Haying 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 41: Haying 2 - In the west, especially among ranchers, kids were commonly farmed out as labor for starvation wages and no wages at all. It was common for a ranch experienced kid to spend nearly as much time growing up with neighbors as it was living at home. Kids were considered free labor. It was simply the way of growing up. It was not common for this to happen to a farm work naive private religious schooled city kid unpinned from any real farm experience or worldly raw life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Farming   Workplace   Paranormal   Enema   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Transformation   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

A strange transition took place that I’d not actually witnessed before, at least nothing like this instance. It was after noon and the four sisters were in the realm and Lilly with her boys, gone, somewhere, across and over, who knows what how. I didn’t know but I was loving this.

Please Wait while image loads

Things just got more interesting as time went on. I had no idea just how much we’d be doing beside hauling hay with the implied mischief of these four actual gremlins in the field. Bucking bales with supernatural goddess nymphs was an experience opportunity beyond all expectations. Bucking, chucking, ducking, perhaps sucking, trucking, maybe fucking. The limit and the theme, hopefully, so erotic.

After some time passed we stopped for a drink break and the cons were perplexed to figure out how and where the four long eared strangers had appeared apparently in place of the crew before. They were looking around and talking amongst themselves as I got out of the cab and walked around up the side of the chassis. The sisters and I greeted each other with kisses and hugs. I went from one to the next as I put my arms around them and felt their warmth. They all stroked me, fondled all over like the favored pet, even noted my new scratches and beat up condition. They merely smiled; they knew as they hung on to my erection to steer me this and that way.

The cons watched all the action and they were more confused, again somewhat wishing that they were me even with my apparent abused body, scars, burns, dried blood and threats of being slaughtered. Now I was getting loving hugs from very much more strange and beautiful females who came from where - who knows? A hug and kisses plus an obvious warm tug affinity for my penis made the mystique of us grow more and more especially when Siza attached herself to my erection like she owned it permanently with a straddle between her legs. These new creatures treated my penis like they owned it and apparently had a long history of familiarity with it like I was so much more than just a walking-talkin goofy dick.

Please Wait while image loads

How was it that the livestock guy was both so abused and loved at the same time?

Please Wait while image loads

After hugging me for a few moments Branch winked at me and looked over at the bad boy’s trucks. She noticed how intent they were in watching her slowly stroking, pulling my penis which happened to be the normal simple greeting for us. Using it as a tiller she turned me to point directly at them and winked at me again as the cons shrank back, anticipating.

I always just put my hands on the back of my head and enjoyed anytime she played with my erection to accent the moment. So she put both hands on my penis, stroked with an exaggerated style to tease them and motioned for Fern to come over, to start fondling my anus.

When Siza moved in to fondle my penis, stretching it out while Fern began sinking her hand in, I gladly bent over so willing. Branch took a moment to adjust all three of us so all could watch the process before she walked slowly in the direction of the bad boys. She weaved through them, pushing them aside with her shoulders, stopping, staring at them as their anticipation gripped with wary. Their focus was both tied to Fern’s arm as it began to disappear up into me -- too weird, and Branch who wasn’t wasting any time getting involved with those guys much to their surprise.

Suddenly they got a touching close look at her as they became aware of her immense strength and that strange wonderful aura, long-long ears and glowing beauty. She mostly towered over them with her height and they got a wide eyed fill of her sexy figure as she put on a little extra swish with her short apparel catching eye contact and hypnotizing the young studs with glimpses of a bare hairless crotch. It appeared there was certainly disbelief in what they were witnessing and there should have been. They should have wondered, seeing something truly out of this world. She actually glowed and the testosterone aura was theirs and so intrepid with new fear as Fern and Siza primed the gizem gun aimed right at them.

They still had a real sense of caution after seeing what had happened to me earlier, knowing there was very special power possessed by the lady who was bucking hay during the morning. Now, these four, pointy ears and all, they seemed far more powerful in mysterious ways. If what they had witnessed earlier with Lilly wasn’t unusual enough the four nymphs standing before them were a next level difficult to try to understand.

I could smell real fear coming from tough guy attitude males and of course, just as they were, I could smell that sweet wonderful scent, the aura coming from my lovers.

I had become so totally used to the nymphs it was hard for me to imagine a first encounter as a jailed youth with females so strange and alluring. Anyone that glowed in the sunshine like a nymph was extreme eye candy for the sex starved.

They all fell silent. I was sure it took extra long for them to digest all that they were witnessing. They didn’t have any benchmarks in their lives, previous, to hinge this experience on outside of recent Lilly. I knew somewhat because I’d never had anything like them to experience before my arrival at the dairy either. I remembered how totally frightened I was, new to life gut wrenching terror bathed in their beauty.

I was telling Pool all about the morning as she and I were leaning back against our truck, feet planted on the ground, facing the other trucks and relaxing with our elbows on the flatbed. I was dying to tell all of my buddy lovers about how Lilly had worked me over good for the entertainment of the jail hired help, how the bad boys really got an eye full as Lilly had her way with me. In the back of my mind I was hoping to dissuade the sisters from giving me the same treatment during the afternoon work and Pool winked at me as she read my thoughts. She leaned over and kissed me with a deep tongue passion. I felt compelled to massage her breasts as my erection went hyper bent up.

Siza joined us all leaning back and enjoying the sunshine. We watched Branch walking among the intrepid bad boys as she teased and remained among them with her hypnosis at work running her hands over them as they melted in her presence. Glancing that way on occasion I was thinking it pretty funny to see the drooling male attention mixed with watching the four of us as Fern sat down on the bed just behind me, knees spread wide for a little added spice as she played with her vagina and let me lick her fingers. GAWD I loved my nymphs.

As I bragged about being dragged around Pool reached aside and began grooming the hairs on my stomach. I put my arm around her to pull her closer plus a long story interrupting kiss. Siza reached over and softly, subtle, cupped my balls squeezing as she watched the bad boys for a response to gizem coming out of my penis as she pumped, each time a long and longer spurt out on the ground. And things were feeling pretty good.

I spread my legs a little more and I put my arm around her too as Pool followed her hair grooming with a slow descent to my penis, picking it up and squeezing it. I kept my story telling on focus with the distraction, pretty well, and Pool played with the tip of my now erected gizem pulsing appendage. That was really nice.

She plied the opening side to side with that weird feeling of warm flow down the urethra that always made my neck hairs stand up. It was getting more difficult to retain my memory of Lilly’s tortures and the con boys were getting more attentive. Soon the gizem was running out plenty and began to burp spurt long making noise which caused the cons to change composure getting ready for a possible terrible eruption.

This display was all for the benefit of Branch whose usual serious demeanor was turned teaser. Her playing with the con boys attention span was increasing as my lovers were increasing their lustful work on me. Great drink break!

This WAS a great drink break, indeed, gathering lots of attention and the cons were moving closer step by step to see what was going on with all the fondling of the story teller. The beat up tortured sex slave boy was getting the kind of treatment others only dreamed of and I was determined to keep up my story telling because I had so much more to tell them. But Fern had risen on her knees after tossing off her jumper and was backing around aiming her backside at the audience and straddling my head.

Please Wait while image loads

Suddenly she reached through and tipped my head back to aim my mouth at her vagina as she sat down on my face. My story was abruptly halted mid sentence as I took the queue and began to taste her, auto deep tongue for her pleasure and those incredibly arousing juices. “MMMMmmmmmm-m.” My erection shot out straight and longer like a party horn uncoiling as Pool’s work intensified.

There was a shocked gulp from some of the cons when that happened, already gizem evident in the jerk spurt.

By braille I reached over, aside, to fondle Pool’s bottom and got a quick response as I ran my finger up and down under her jumper. I hadn’t even thought about doing that but just responded in auto mode searching for an available vagina. She raised her arms and her jumper shot straight up in the air, landed on the bed of the truck like crazy magic. My fuck friend was ready naked just like me.

Oooo’s and Aaaah’s came from the viewing crowd.

Siza reached into my butt crack with fingers diving for my anus and Pool came in front of me to bend over. Quickly my super erection was being fed into her waiting vagina and Siza’s fingers were doing their work to make my penis come alive inside Pool. You could see the motion on her stomach, her hips moving in motion response as she bent back up, exposing all, a real live show.

I audibly slurped Fern’s G-spot vigorously and inserted my lengthening tongue deeper in and out to get more nectar like a little humming bird. I couldn’t watch Pool and Siza with Fern’s vagina pressed to my face, all happening so fast. I kept my tasting, sucking juices, flailing my lengthening tongue so the audience could see. Fern orgasmed to arouse me far beyond my morning’s worth, juice gushing out. The story was on hold and I jerked forward to deep penis insert me into Pool with little minor ejaculations met with audible enthusiasm.

This was so much nicer than Lilly’s treatment of me. It may not have been torture but such a surprise for the cons. I was in heaven and they were gawking as Branch groped down trousers to massage penises and the cons barely noticed what she was doing.

They were focused and Branch was scheming as I gave no more thought to the morning or the horny hay buckers who were totally intent on watching me as I simultaneously fucked and sucked. The scene could not have been more erotic. I was eating what Fern’s orgasm fed me, gushing down over my face. I couldn’t imagine what drink break would have been like had not Fern descended on me with orgasm squirts running down my chin. We were in top form.

So, after long moments, glorious coitus with Pool, Siza grabbed me by the arm as she pulled her fingers out. She wasn’t going to accept any reluctance from me so I gladly followed her as I uncoupled my tongue from Fern with a long slurp.

My tongue had lengthened amazingly on the spot and that realization made my penis jerk a tremendous thrust before it slid out of Pool. I stood up juice faced and gooey dicked and looked at the cons for their response, still wide eyed blank with stares, unbelieving. They stood before us and I was in heaven.

Siza winked at me as she sat me up on the trucks bed, lifting me like I weighed nothing. She looked so slight in body but her ability to lift me had to impress the trustees with her amazing strength. She laid me out flat as my knees hung over the side of the bed and prepared to show off my performance while curious workers cautiously moved ever closer. Intrepid with prior experience they were to see the naked breeding livestock handled by the mysterious long eared human like female.

Judging by Lilly’s previous treatment of me they didn’t know what to expect. This time it all seemed so nice for me. And Branch moving along with them hypnotized the fear from them in what was obviously a ploy to trick them again. Nymphs never stop teasing. They take it so seriously, like a profession, true gremlins.

Please Wait while image loads

Siza asked for their attention and then gave them a first hand close up look explaining the methods used for giving me an enormous trick erection again. Her hand sunk in through my anus, just as Lilly had done, a most alarming close up presentation for the jailed males. Again, they were clutching their crotches before it was over.

She, like Pool and Fern was naked now and the cons were becoming surrounded with strange long eared naked females as she continued. What they saw caused them to both wince and yet be so horny. It was as if they weren’t quite able to acknowledge all the glowing flesh around them, amazing, in lieu of seeing me with ghastly anus invasion, the action inside me visible on the surface of my stomach. I’m sure some worried they might have been next in line to get theirs invaded yet the draw of the sex show with naked females was too much to drive them away. It seemed you couldn’t repel these guys with horror.

Please Wait while image loads

But at least things were being explained nicely. Siza was using more and more fingers in me so that even with explanation the cons were very worried but I wasn’t screaming in pain like before. This had to be confusing. How could the weird naked guy stand that?

She smiled at all of them, eye contact all around, explaining that her two and three, then four fingers in me didn’t hurt at all and how about letting her try it on them one by one. “Eventually I stick my whole hand in but it really doesn’t hurt.” A few backed up several steps only to come back closer as I just twisted and groaned as if I was enjoying it, juice beginning to develop and bubbles forming at my anus with a little splatter that seemed alive.

Please Wait while image loads

Suddenly Siza’s hand slid in up to her wrist as if it had been sucked in, joined by gasps from the attending crowd. This was the real thing. She had her whole hand up my ass including her wrist, just the norm, but the cons were horrified and I remained quiet with merely a little low moan and a resulting very huge and active penis. They couldn’t believe my anus could stretch that much. “Sure it can,” Siza commented while reading their minds. “Your anus can stretch too. Come on, drop your pants and you’ll love it. You guys can get naked just like us. Clothes are such a bother!”

But there it was plain as day and Branch grabbed one con by the front of his pants, started to unbutton him. He almost fainted from fright so she let go, laughing and he collapsed on the ground. Siza pulled out and showed them four fingers as she stuck them in her mouth to suck and then made her whole hand quickly disappear back in me again. But this time I really wrenched and stretched because my erection went completely crazy. Actually, the cons were all speechless continuing to watch my erection grow and flail about making noise slapping against me. It made me think of a metronome action.

Siza jumped up on the flat bed and spun me around. She reached over and took my penis to begin stretching it up again and again. That got the crowd’s attention glued to her hand action. So soon, again, the Nymphs had only just arrived and were wasting no time in creating the new afternoon work atmosphere. Siza was going to carry on with more sex in the hay fields. More entertainment during the drinks break for the boys, trustees from the jail who would never have dreamt of hard labor in hot fields with an ongoing sex show on the flat bed of a hay truck in all the chaff and dust.

“O-O-W!” I flinched when she grabbed me on my cattle brand. All eyes were on our interchange. “Did you hurt your penis?” she asked. “No”, I gave her a sad look. “It’s my cattle brand burn. It’s okay Siza, don’t worry.” It had begun to bleed a little again.

“Her name is Siza”, whispered one con to another as they craned over closer to see what was going on. They seemed determined to get closer to inspect Siza’s hand going in and out of my anus. What they feared also compelled them with curiosity tremendously. “He hurt his penis!,” Siza announced loudly responding to those voices. “Let me have a look at it. I’ll give it a kiss.” The trustees piqued on every word and hinged on the possible next step, some laughing nervously. “Oh my”, commented one of the bad boys with a silly flare. “O-ooweeeeee!”

Siza was such a ham. She knew that my brand burn was the reason for my flinch and yet she was bound and determined to play with her healing powers and a supposed sore penis, now an erection within her firm grasp ready to be sucked on; she did.

Please Wait while image loads

[Suction from an earlier example with Lilly providing the suction]

She did with such finesse, deep suction and in moments I was ready to ejaculate.

Fern and Branch had begun to circulate through the group of trustees as the show went on. They were rubbing themselves on the bad boys with their backsides as they pulled them a little closer to us. Very subtle they were but being almost ignored while Siza and Pool were working me over. There was blood coming from my brand to add to the overall horror that mesmerized the cons.

Branch and Fern were rubbing crotches and removing clothing from the cons without a struggle. The effect of them touching those guys was quite subliminal but had real results in the globally arousing way. Soon Fern had a grip on one of the con’s penis, a good erection she was stroking pretty vigorously. He was all glassy eyed, half out of his mind on weak legs I’m sure. “Okay now”, she said, “As soon as Pool and Siza stop fucking that slave guy who is going to help us put up bales on our truck?” There were five now naked, pants dropped guys standing before us on the ground not even aware they were disrobed. None of them said a word, entranced, focused on Siza’s hand twisting in my ass hole and the other stroking my erection methodically. I believed they all forgot where they were and why they were in the hay field.

Please Wait while image loads

[Another example of the methods by siza - so proficient]

Eventually the question alerted the cons enticing them to ponder as I simultaneously started to ejaculate and there were five now naked guys standing, pants around their angles right next to us in complete control of the sister’s magic. First shot, out came the gizem in a small volume sploodge, a wad. The result of my ejaculation was controlled as I tried to maximize my new strengths in concentration and Happy-mess spurted out in a short shot hitting one of the cons right in the face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.