1964 - The Dairy of Desire - Cover

1964 - The Dairy of Desire

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 34: The New Tattoo

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34: The New Tattoo - In the west, especially among ranchers, kids were commonly farmed out as labor for starvation wages and no wages at all. It was common for a ranch experienced kid to spend nearly as much time growing up with neighbors as it was living at home. Kids were considered free labor. It was simply the way of growing up. It was not common for this to happen to a farm work naive private religious schooled city kid unpinned from any real farm experience or worldly raw life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Farming   Workplace   Paranormal   Enema   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Transformation   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Branded, tattooed, identified as an official breeder livestock and often demonstrated for the public]

Denny and I found an old pair of electric sheep shears and we decided we would shave our heads and make a statement about summer. I had no clothes and shaving my head seemed like a funny idea, ridding more body covering. We convinced ourselves to shed any cooties that might be hiding and let our hair grow back out to curls plus generally feel cleaner and act like crazy teenagers.

We each took turns shaving the other’s head. Luckily the shears weren’t too dull. The results were the first bald head I’d ever had and I felt a bit more naked than before.

I never guessed ahead but the sisters all loved it. They surprised me. I thought they would be upset. They wanted me to rub my newly uncovered fuzzy skin all over them. It felt sensational and for some reason “bald” really turned them on. Me too. That made me happy and ever so fulfilled in pleasing them.

So they started shaving my head for fun using some of their strange magic, a weird device, I guessed a sort of razor used with lots of gizem. Yes, instead of shaving cream they used warm gizem because it was so universally available. They squeezed out my ejaculating drooling dick and smeared it over my baldness (and everywhere else). They, teasing, had to keep Siza from licking it off. So, theirs was a combination of shaving and licking my head. Couple that turn-on with squeezing my balls “for luck”, for more shaving gizem, as they now referred to it.

I got way more aroused with their attention. I think they envisioned my bald head as the head of a giant penis. I didn’t even ponder them trying to stick up their vaginas although they rubbed their crotches all over my face.

I had become the embodiment, entirely, of a walking penis head appendage and I exploded with gizem as a result of all the turn on. When they shaved and squeezed my balls, as they stroked my erection, sitting on it for a fast go, “WHOA”, that was totally over the top.

Now I was naked-naked’r-naked. I still had a little hair around my anus but they began to work on that too. They smeared lots of warm gizem between my legs, close attention, as if they were doing a baby diaper change. And I just kept ejaculating with that crazy stimulation coupled with their shaving stimulus, legs pulled to the sides. It turned out to be so erotic with lots of probes in my anus. Talk about fucking heavenly.

[Shaving and shaving and doing it some more, more gizem, more fucking, on and on]

Please Wait while image loads

They threatened to shave my arm pits but I begged them not to. I remembered as a kid once shaving my armpits and the resulting hair growth was so itchy in the hot summer weather. I told them the whole story about using my uncle’s electric shaver without asking and they thought that was funny.

The son took a look at me and thought it hilarious I would be so dumb but he got the bright idea to mark me for identification, just another one of the agents great suggestions. “I’ll give you an option, a choice of two different kinds of ID markings. You ARE going to get one of them so it’s your choice.” “What’s my choice?” I said, not realizing at all what he was up to.

He showed me an ear tag on one of the cows and of course I was familiar with them. I could opt for that. “It will only hurt for a little while but those tags can be a pain in the ass if they tear your ear.” I looked at him in disbelief. “What’s the other option?” I groaned getting a little more worried now that he was talking more pain.

“We tattoo you, now that you’re bald, right on your head. We won’t ever lose you, will have a permanent record of your serial number on you even when your hair grows out. Good way to catch a rustler if all we have to do is shave your head to find the permanent mark. That will fool those fuckers! Fuckin’ rustlers!! I’d like to catch one of them alone. I’d nut em’ before I shot em. Maybe something even worse. But, fuck, maybe I’ll keep you bald for good!

How come it looks like your crotch is shaved?” “The sister shaved me,” I said with a smile on my face. His look, a combination of anger and disappointment was slight pay back for me. He could only guess how much fun that was for me as I looked smiling toward heaven with a grip on my penis.

He grunted and growled his maleness with his remarks, a funny kind of snort, and he’d shared his in-grown mean streak lavishly. “It’s the fucking law and we have to have it now to prove ownership. Damn-it! God damned bureaucrats, idiots, fuckers!”

The son was getting angrier and angrier. He was probably adding to the fire thinking about sisters fucking me endlessly like he was never able to. “Leave me alone with those ass holes and I’d get them to think common sense.” Now he was threatening government employees too.

I knew how he still dreamed of having sex with the nymphs but it was forbidden. TOO-BAD.

Please Wait while image loads

[Yeah, dream on you big turkey! ... he wished he could do this all night long]

“I’m not sure I like the idea of either one of those options.” “I want to put a serial number and date on you. We plan to show you in competition so this is important. It’s required and we don’t want to get disqualified. When you show animals in public you have to be careful. There are rules. You gotta show ownership and even have papers. And I don’t want you stolen!”

I was pained mentally with all this even though he had to say it, how I was valuable, and I wasn’t great with the idea of having permanent marks on me for life. “If you fight me on this, god damn-it, I’ll have you tagged in the ear, a nose ring for me to drag you around with and tattoos all over your lame ass you son of a bitch! God damn-it, we could put a hot brand or two on you too, real slow and white hot burning! How about branding your face! DON’T PUSH ME YOU FUCKER. I’d like to torture you more and see how all those sisters like it. I’d nut you too if you weren’t such a good fuckin’ breeder, would turn you into a silly billy and stick things up your ass like they do and leave em’ there!!”

The son was getting hotter under the collar. I sighed, just put my head down and Denny whispered to me, “Get the tattoo. That’s easiest and your hair will cover it up.” I thought about it. I was sad and angry at that mean bastard for making me do any of this de-humanizing stuff. “I’ll take the tattoo.” “You sure are fussy for a dumb fuck animal,” grumbled the son. Talk about a dumb ass animal I thought to myself. What a bastard jerk. I wanted to go home ... no I didn’t. I was getting crazy loved up for putting up with him.

I wanted to think even more ill about the big dork but shuddered to think it might cause him to take revenge if he could somehow feel my attitude. I was sure glad he couldn’t read my thoughts like the sisters could.

“I know a woman who can do the job quick. It isn’t art work. I’ll take you over there at night after milking.”

Great!, I thought. Another reason to prove I was just livestock. Whatever it was that compelled me to be accepting of my role was yet again attempting to shatter me with fears.

I had come to love being just a constant fucking breeding livestock, to service my role of ejaculating enormous amounts into the sisters. That seemed so perfect - felt so perfect. But why was this dumb son, son of a bitch, always trying to push it further. I was so mad. I had to parade around naked to the whole world for that ass hole and I had no secrets as they peered at me, even my butt hole, me bent over on view, an arm shoved in. He was not fair.

Please Wait while image loads

[Making me be the breeder livestock for demonstration, lab sample collection -- luckily fucking Lilly over and over again non stop was the norm so samples could be taken but too bad for the graduate student assistant who had to endure the blasts for the professor in charge yet she never gave up and always seemed so interested -- I’ll always wonder if she wanted to fuck too but I wouldn’t have asked]

The son showed up in the parlor that evening as I was helping Pool with milking and he told me, “Pull your dick out Horny. We’re going.” I knew we were going to the tattoo lady so I hosed off my penis and followed him out to his truck. “Get in the back”, he hollered at me. I was expecting that so I climbed up into the pickup bed before he even told me to and he took off with the radio turned up loud blasting some country western music with the windows rolled down.

He headed east from the dairy toward the Mountain going like hell and kept going until he reached the state highway. I was worried he’d get pulled over for speeding, going so fast but it would have been interesting when the officer got a look at me so I played with myself to keep a big old hard on going and it was a good one, hoping for a huge ejaculation to shoot out the back over the tail gate. Wouldn’t it be funny if I nailed the windshield on a sheriff’s car, even made the highway slick with glaze.

Every so often the son would look at me in the rear view mirror and shake his head as if in disgust. I was standing up hanging on the headache rack, hoping somebody would come up behind us so I could stroke my erection for them, to make him even madder, but he was going so fast that wasn’t going to happen.

Just beyond the overpass was a row of convenience outlets, a pawn shop, a palm reader and a tattoo place, some kind of booze shop. All were pretty seedy and the area looked rough. “Get down here and follow me close. Buster, I’m not pulling you along by your dick like Lilly does. There isn’t any guy’s cock besides my own I’ll ever lay my hands on. “Good,” I thought. I wasn’t going there either but I kept stroking my penis anyway kind of wobbling as if I was leading myself along.

He’d pulled the pickup truck to the curb going opposite the traffic and parked in a tow-away zone. The back end of the pickup stuck out into the traffic lane and some guy honked at him as he drove by. The son’s middle finger was up in the air without him even turning to look at the reason for his own response. It was just automated meanness and that was easy for me to understand. I’d never known anybody truly meaner in my whole life and it was a good thing he was so big to ward off attackers.

Some drunk standing on the sidewalk got wide eyed when he saw me and he started walking toward us. “Fuck off ass hole,” the son growled at him. “I jus-s-s wan’d to look at his whang. That’s un ... unbeleaf-bul!” The son pushed him away and the man stumbled and fell over in a heap cussing under his breath. “Hey, you dint half to do that!” “Fuck you old fart! Get away from us.”

I stopped momentarily and held on to my erection as I pondered helping the old man up. I smiled at him and he smiled back still affixed with his gaze on my penis. I decided to leave matters be and not make the son even angrier.

We were not in farm country anymore. That was obvious and I was pretty scared as I gripped tighter on my penis. Down the road I saw a line of Hog motorcycles lined up at a seedy looking tavern and there were girls standing at road’s edge with their thumb out, wearing very little.

The son opened the front door of the tattoo parlor and signaled me to hurry up. Once inside he hollered for service and a woman came out and smiled broadly when she saw me. Her eyes immediately dropped to focus on my penis so I let go of it and acted dumb.

“I’m the guy who called you about tattooing my livestock earlier today.” “Y- e-a-h,” she said acting unimpressed with his attitude. “Here’s what I need put on his head. It does NOT have to be fancy. It’s just ID. Put it right here and make sure it can be read easily.” He jabbed his finger on my head and it hurt. I flinched. He handed the woman a piece of paper that apparently had the design of what was going to be tattooed inscribed on it. “I’ll be back to get my stock after I run an errand. Keep your eyes on him close so he doesn’t try to escape. You understand!? He’s very valuable. Don’t let him loose.”

“Don’t worry honey. I’ll take good care of him.” She again smiled at me kind of wicked and gave me a wink. The son hurried from the shop as if he had an emergency and I just stood there suddenly feeling ever so naked. “Okay honey, it’s just you and me. Relax.”

She approached from behind the counter and moved very close to me. I felt her body rubbing up against my penis but I stood my ground and looked down to watch her hands. She raised her right hand and placed it under my chin and gave it a raise to look into my eyes. “Don’t worry. I’ll be careful with you.” Suddenly she seemed quite kind and considerate of my obvious fears. I was breathing shallow and I’m sure she noted that anxiety.

Please Wait while image loads

[After the tattoo was done she bent over, kissed me, massaged and told me that her daughters were on the way down to see me... “you are such a gentle cutey big penis boy -- they are going to love you]

She motioned for me to sit on the table next to me. It was like a massage table, padded, and I sat down kind of sideways. She put her hands on my chest and gently pushed me back to lay down and she reached to raise my legs, put my feet up as well, scooting me into the middle to relax as best I could. She adjusted me here and there with her hands, feeling as she went from my thighs to my chest and smiled down into my face as she put her hand on my forehead and said, “Okay, try to relax and I’ll explain what I’m going to do.”

My erection stuck straight up, didn’t subside at all. I was surprised in that but she avoided touching it even though it seemed such a monument. I wondered if she was also surprised in that. As nervous as I obviously was I wanted really badly to try to explain my penis to her but relented to just keep quiet. It was stretching tugging erect for some reason.

I wasn’t sure whether she really thought I could understand words, if she realized I was not just livestock. But she showed me how the needle worked and how she wasn’t going to have to spend too much time with a fairly simple tattoo, that I would be all done in a fairly short time. “You do understand what I’m saying. Great, take it easy. You’re really cute,” and at that she bent over and gave me a little kiss while caressing my face.

She seemed honestly nice, not like I’d expected. She obviously didn’t think I could understand her, I guessed, because it was as if she was talking her way through the procedure but not giving me time to respond, really. Yet, somehow, my penis still stayed completely erect straining in a curve like it was really happy with her. And she noted, indicated that by humming every time she glanced at it, once a stroking touch as she laughed softly, “My ... my. Isn’t that’s something!”

She left for a moment around the counter and into the back room. In the distance I could her talking as if she was on the phone but the conversation was quick and incoherent for me so I just tried to relax as she had suggested.

She was probably in her mid 40’s, a bit hardened by life but I thought she was probably pretty cute in her younger days. I wondered how she happened to get into the business she was in and how she ended up in such a tough neighborhood, subconsciously gripping my erection as I thought, kind of a security thing. “My girls will be here in just a little bit to help out so you just relax as best you can. Oh! Okay,” she laughed as she noted my grip and I quickly let go, embarrassed. And at that she kind of patted me all over again as I lay flat, sort of checking me out in general and rubbed my head on the spot for the tattoo using alcohol.

She chuckled as she got her equipment ready. Noting that she was admiring my erection like a monument and she smiled, “You sure are well endowed livestock.” She shook her head, hummed again as she sort of carefully patted the tip of my penis with a little rub and I tried to smile at her. “MMmmmm,” she gave me another little kiss and continued humming as she worked on her equipment. “You’ll really like my two daughters. They’re coming right down here. They’ve never met anybody like you before.”

She got out a safety razor and put some warm shaving cream on the spot that was to be tattooed. “Doesn’t that feel good?” she asked. “Kind of nice and warm?” I kind of nodded my head. “Ooooh, gosh you are a DARLING.” She shaved, which took just moments, and then washed the spot off and quick, gave me another warm kiss.

My penis was really happy and it tugged a tingle which forced a deep sigh out of me.

She began working on her needle for a bit with some ink and stuff and then she sat at an angle on the table touching me with her body. She turned my head to the side and leaned over to start working on the tattoo by laying up across me I guessed to steady herself. She was nice. It felt good. She was very calm and I liked the feel of another woman’s warmth.

I noted she reminded me of my dad in that she smelled of cigarettes mixed with her perfume.

It hurt. The needle immediately hurt. I flinched and she put her hand down on my stomach and rubbed me gently, I guess to soothe, brushing my penis as she went further down to rub my thigh. I didn’t worry because even though I had no mind set for an erection my penis sure was, all on its own. I couldn’t understand why it was so happy in this painful situation.

I didn’t have to be embarrassed for having an erection. It was an erection the minute I walked in the door. I had a boner when the old man outside noted me. I guessed I was going to have a hard on permanently. I’d been introduced to her as a giant breeder livestock penis. “Yes, it will hurt at first but you’ll get used to it. I’m being careful because all you have is skull under your skin up here and there’s no padding to absorb the shock of the needle.”

From that point on she only ran the needle a little bit each time and then waited a little bit before doing more. In the meantime some people arrived at the shop through the front door. As I lay there on my back completely exposed she said, “Hi girls! This is the breeding livestock from the dairy that I told you about, the guy that called today? This babe is really gentle and sweet. Isn’t he cute?”

She had taken off my glasses before she began with the needle so I couldn’t see very well to observe who the new people were but I could tell they were interested in me for sure. I could also tell they were two young women. “He’s pretty scared so I’m trying to keep him calm and I think he understands me. He wears glasses. That’s a new one on me. Can you imagine a young bull wearing glasses?”

Please Wait while image loads

“He’s livestock?,” questioned one of the new arrivals. “Yeah, the owner said he was going to brand him but this was a first option and now I’m tattooing ID on his head so they can show him in competition. The guy from the dairy said he didn’t want this one to get rustled or lost. I guess he’s really something and very valuable as a breeder.” “I see,” answered the same voice. The two new arrivals giggled. “He sure is equipped for breeding,” said one young female voice. “Look at that thing!”

There was some subtle discussion as the tattoo lady continued working. Pretty soon, very gently I felt someone touching me. “Do you think he minds if I pet him?” “I don’t know, try.” I felt more hands on me and also somebody petting my balls ever so slightly. “My, this penis is r-e-a-l-l-y something. I wonder if he’d flinch if I played with it a little.” I didn’t move an inch worrying I might mess up the tattoo machine or get hurt worse. “Don’t make him flinch girls. I gotta get the numbers right in one try, REALLY. We don’t want to upset his owner. The guy is a big jerk.”

I was on full alert, too many stimulations at once. I felt my penis being slowly pressed up, then my balls being felt all around, squeezing and apparently I didn’t have a huge erection any more. But they reminded me of Betty, so soft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.