The Scandinavian Sales Trip (a Hearsay Story) - Cover

The Scandinavian Sales Trip (a Hearsay Story)

by Peeobsession

Copyright© 2019 by Peeobsession

Erotica Sex Story: On my trip recently through Europe and,especially, Scandinavia, I have met several people. Usually stories(and unusual stories) and information is exchanged during the sauna visits and even business meetings are commenced in the sauna sometimes,of course,in the company and enjoyment of the necessary booze, mostly beer that is. O,how I love the sauna.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Water Sports   Nudism   .

On my trip recently through Europe and, especially, Scandinavia, I have met several people. Usually stories and information is exchanged during sauna visits and, of course, in the company and enjoyment of the necessary booze, mostly beer that is.

O how I love the sauna. Not the kind of Sauna they pretend to have in other countries where you, if you forgot to keep an eye on the hourglass, would pass out if you overstayed the 15 minute limit because of the high heat, no air circulation and all possible gap’s, vents and doors completely closed.

Now, here in the north of Europe a sauna door has a big gap of at least 6 to 8 inches, and an air circulation pipe in the ceiling. Temperature is a bit lower than in other countries but you can raise the temperature easily by throwing on vast amounts of water(Finnish style) so you can make it as hot as you want with the steam, depending what you are in for Or doing it the Swedish way and using almost no water.

A record attempt of how hot, or a business meeting (yes they do that in the sauna there), or just relaxing, sweating and enjoy a couple of beers, sit outside in between or go for a swim.

Swimming in the summer is wonderful in the lakes and in the winter as well, cutting a hole in the ice and swimming will not last longer than say, a minute at most then. Nudity is common and allowed almost everywhere if it is in combination with a sauna, like the sauna is holy. Therefore swimming in between sauna breaks is always done in the nude no matter if in full view of some other people. In public sauna’s a notification is always in full view telling people that bathing suits are not allowed in the sauna.

So, on one of the many sauna evenings I had in the summer, during my business trip, I guy I used to work with sometimes, told me this story and I would like to share that as it was told to me by my friend Anderson.

My Scandinavian sales trip.

I have been driving around for quite some years now here in the Nordic countries, mostly by myself, and especially in the summer it is very pleasant. It is hard work but many times it feels like a vacation because I often have to visit the small hotels, camping’s and B&B’s for my business. Nature is beautiful, not very busy on the roads and I can take breaks whenever I want.

This one afternoon I decided to call it a day very early. The weather was very nice and I was a bit tired and also wanting to go for a swim. Just as I was deciding, I drove past a sign for a nice bed & breakfast just a few mile of the main road that said that it was right on the lake shore so I thought of having a look.

I turned the car and drove up the small unpaved curvy road towards the hotel. It was a very nice old building, a wooden structure of course and painted dark red as so many other older traditional buildings here. I did not see any other cars so I was wondering if it is open but then again, it is not uncommon to visit a B&B or a small hotel that at some days is very quiet.

A lovely lady came out to welcome me, a very nice smile and her figure was to my liking also, full and luscious, not too skinny and not overweight but full and healthy. I knew her, I remembered that I had met here briefly long ago on some sales trip or trade show or so but it was long ago. She must have been around beginning 40 or late 30’s.

She walked up to me, introduced herself as Anna and asked if she could help me with my luggage. I did not have much luggage beside a small kind of airline carry-on bag that I could easily carry myself.

I asked her for a room for the night and if she served, besides just breakfast, also evening meals, which she indeed does.

The difference with a B&B serving an evening meal compared to larger hotels is that you usually don’t get the option to choose. The owner will tell you what is on the menu that evening and you can either eat together with them or you must find a restaurant in the nearby village. The menu she mentioned to me sounded delicious so I accepted.

On my question if there are any more guests tonight she told me,”No reservations for tonight unless, just like you did, someone else might drive up”.

I dropped my bag in the room she had pointed out to me and I went to the terrace for a nice well deserved beer which she brought out to me. I asked her if she had by any change the sauna already fired up since I loved to have a relaxing sweat and swim.

“I will fire up the sauna for you, only takes about 20 to 30 minutes before it is hot, it is a nice wood burning sauna which I build myself and it is right over there near the lake.”

“Great Anna, thanks, sounds wonderful, hey, I think I met you before, many years ago at some trade fair, weren’t you with your husband back then?” I asked her. Anna replied, “Yes, indeed, now I remember, I was wondering already if I had seen you before somewhere. Yes, well my husband left me last winter; he met someone barely of legal age, packed his bags and left me to take care of the B&B all by myself. I do have help twice a week with cleaning and laundry but I can manage.”

It is not uncommon, there are quite a few small hotels or B&B’s where the relationship of the owners had gone sour and then one of the partners ending up running it by themselves, sometimes the man but very often the lady will continue the business.

I saw her walking across the small field towards the sauna building to start the fire heating up the sauna. It was a nice cute log cabin type sauna with a patio and a jetty with a stepladder into the lake. The fire was lit, I saw the smoke slowly rising from the chimney as she walked back into the hotel and came out several minutes later with a glass of lemonade and sat down across from me to continue the conversation.

“Sauna is on Anderson, ready soon, I kind of feel like having a sauna also, would you mind if I join you?” Anna asked me. It is often done in these regions for these kinds of requests; even if it is the lady of the house, nothing odd about it. So I told her that it was fine of course.

About 20 minutes and a nice conversation later we picked up the necessary refreshments, mostly beer, from the kitchen and walked towards the sauna.

We undressed, opened up a beer and went into the ‘hot house’.

Oh man, I enjoyed the view, problem is I had forgotten for several days to ‘relieve myself’ so it did not take much to have some horny feelings, but I was able to control myself for now but her appearance did not make it easy for me.

She had a nice almost flat belly, with a very well-trimmed bush and a small navel piercing and a tiny rose tattooed on her bum. We were both quiet for a while not know a new topic of conversation and also the sauna was very hot, so just coping with the heat, sweating, hand on top of the beer can in order not to let the top get hot and burn your lips. But the beer did not get the time to heat up because it tasted great so the can was emptied very quickly. We took turns throwing the water on the stones and it was absolutely delightful.

After about 15 minutes of sweating, heating and steaming we went out, picked a new beer from the cooler and relaxed for a moment. “So, how about that swim”, she said, “ready? Let’s go!” We ran across the jetty and jumped in. That was just the right time because I had been staring at her and my cock was showing signs of uprising and I did not want to make her feel uncomfortable so when I hit the water, it went instantaneously back into hiding.

We swam a few minutes to cool off, and climbed out, sat on some logs and started to down the opened beer again. We sat across from each other and I could see her absolutely attractive wonderful slit was almost hairless. She must have shaven it I thought, but she had left a bit of the trimmed bush in front which was exactly how I and my cock liked it. Her breasts were nice, not very big but just perfect and also to my liking and all those perfect things I just described did not make it easy for me; I was almost back to the point before my swim. Ok let’s concentrate on the conversation I had told myself.

I had asked her where the toilet is because I needed to go take a leak and maybe it would be a wise idea to relieve myself to make things a bit more comfortable.

Now, I got to tell you, in case you did not now, here in Scandinavia, when people being nude and during sauna breaks are comfortable with each other and a bit tipsy from all that beer. If they have to pee, they just let go. Usually they sit on a log, or a wooden bench and scoot a little to the front and just let the pee flow straight down on the soil or grass even while they are in the midst of a conversation. Not a blink of the eye, not an interruption in the conversation, no excuse or nothing. Just open the tap and water the grass! I have done it myself every now and then when I was with friends having a sauna. But I wasn’t sure if the women did that too, I thought it was an ordinary men thing.

So when I mentioned to Anna that I had to find a toilet she laughed and said, “Ha ha, hey you, we are among friends, there is grass that needs watering or the lake needs filling up, just let it go, don’t be shy, I do it also most of the time, just feel free and be comfortable!”

With that, she widened her legs a bit, looked straight at me and took the first turn. What a stream!, almost clear and it did not go straight down but it sprayed more forward for about a yard and landed just short a couple of inches, in front of my feet.

“Oops”, she said, “a bit out of control, I waited too long, could not hold it, sorry if have splashed a bit on your foot.”

Well man, I have to tell you, that I just about lost it! A raging bull that wants to come up, needing to piss like a race horse, what could I do! Did not take long for my cock to raise its head!

“Anderson, are you pee shy or just happy to see me!” she said with a wink and a snugger in her voice that was trying to burst out in laughter.

She almost finished peeing and was playing a bit with the subsiding stream, moving her hips so her fountain swayed a bit from side to side.

“Anderson! You need some help? Would you let me do it to you, just relax sit back and let me hold it, I am good at it!” She did not wait for my answer sat next to me and slapped my, by now very hard cock, with two fingers firmly and it worked, it went down a bit. I concentrated and my flow was starting after a few false starts, stop and go, it went fine and then in full force.

I was leaning a bit backwards with my eyes closed and truly enjoying myself. She swayed my rhythm stick so my golden water flew everywhere. She moved it up and down also causing my pee to spray my knees and even my belly once. I did not mind, I secretly had an interest in the pee fetish anyway, so I just loved the wetness. I pretended to have my eyes closed, just opening them slightly every now and then to see, beside feeling, what she was doing.

Suddenly she started to massage my cock and while I was peeing it started to grow again. The big surprise came when first I felt her thumb massaging my still squirting pee hole then all of a sudden that thumb was replaced with her tongue!! Her mouth filled up, letting some of it dribble from her mouth and swallowed the rest!

Difficult to describe the feeling but peeing while your cock starting to become hard at the same time, being sucked, it is heaven! I was hooked at once! I must have peed for close to two minutes or longer. She withdrew it from her mouth at some point and sprayed her face and hair until her whole head was completely soaked with my juice!

I finished peeing and she gave my cock a last kiss and let go and falling backwards with a satisfied expression on her face.

“Wow Anderson, that was some load you had, I loved it, I was always dreaming of doing this one day! Sorry to be so bold, my ex-husband is too much of a prude but what the heck, you will leave tomorrow and we might never see each other again, so this was my only chance!” “Let’s go back into the sauna and relax a bit more before I help you out with your ‘other’ load because I see your eyes are turning white, ha ha ha.”

She had quickly set up some tray from the cool box with smoked salmon on cucumber slices and we took a couple before heading back into the sauna, of course not forgetting to take some new beers. Beer is just the drink of choice into a sauna; you must drink something to be able to sweat. Beer brings back, fluid, some minerals, salt and sugar, the best choice. Also it creates a lovely smelling sweat, you don’t get drunk quickly because in a sauna you sweat so quickly and so much that part of the alcohol is sweated out. And when you go outside, no mosquitoes or flies, they stay far away because of the smoky smell and maybe something to do with the alcohol you sweat out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.