Online Dating - Cover

Online Dating

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Romantic Story: Story of a man who meets the woman of his dreams, after many failed attempts. Some are true, some are from dreams. You decide which is which.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

On-line Dating Sucks

OK, lets admit it. We have all seen the sites where they promise you local girls to meet, date and heck even marry. Enter for free and browse around. Cost nothing! Come on do it! No one will ever know. So you go into the site and look around. Wow! So many local girls looking for men. Some even look very good to you. What the hell, I’ll sign up for the one month option. Oh, but wait if you do the 3 month option, for today only you can get 40% off. And if you do the 6 month option, you can get 60% off. So you go for the 6 month option and spend $90 hey it is only $15 per month. OK, you do it and start looking around. Now the truth. Most ‘local women’ are what 25, 40, 75 miles away. Damn, do you really want to drive that distance to meet someone. OK, I did it. Drove 48 miles to meet this woman at a motel she was staying at. Went into the lounge and sat at the bar and ordered a drink. While sitting there she sent me a text.

Her: R U HERE

Me: Sitting in the lounge

Her: there is a small problem :(

Me: what is the problem?

Her: You need a clearance.

ME: What?

Her: I am a model and you need a clearance to see me. Not my doing.

Me: Well how do I get a clearance?

Her: We have to check your background

Me: For what?

Her: You might want to harm me.

Me: OK nice chatting. Leaving now
Next text is a topless pic of her. Then she sends one naked.

Her: I want to meet you.

Me: Sorry but not paying to meet some one. If I did that, I would get a hooker.

Her: no reply to me.

Well so far spent, $90 and a bill for 2 drinks and wasted $10 in gas.

Next one that I looked at and contacted was a bit closer to me. Only 36 miles, mostly back roads to get there. Did a search for a restaurant local there. Found a seafood place. Sent her an invite. She accepted. When I got there she sent a text that she was running late and would be there in about 15 minutes. 15 minutes turned into a ½ hour. When she did show up. She looked nothing like her picture. She was there, along with about 75 extra pounds. No this is not what I was looking for, at all. My preference is thin to normal body type. Not overweight! I stayed and talked and was polite to her. Left and went home.

Rechecked the site, nothing. Looked at some porn stories, nothing worth reading. Did a porn search. Came across cam porn. Looked at the first site. Nice girls that you could watch. As an anonymous user could only watch the girls for 10 minutes in most rooms. Found one girl, who actually did chat with me. She was from England. No town given. OK. Told her I was from America and we chatted about the language differences we had. Lift vs elevator, stockings vs tights. You get the idea. While chatting with her, I kept hearing sounds like coins from a slot machine when you win. Googled her user name and found another site she was on. This site had many more girls on it! Watched a girl use a dildo in her pussy and one in her ass. She had over 7000 people watching! Well, that got boring soon, since I was only an anonymous user I could not comment. Googled about the site. All accounts were free to sign up. Only cost was buying tokens. OK, so now I could have a user name and maybe chat. Yes I did chat with a few. But most only seemed to want tokens from the viewers.

One day was looking around the site and saw this one woman. Just talking regular to her viewers. She did say hello to me. I replied to her. From there on we started an on-line relationship. She taught me about her country and I taught her about mine. We both learned something about each other. I got her real hometown. I had vacation time coming to me and I asked about meeting her. She hemmed and hawed at that. She told me what I did not want to hear. What we have is fun and exciting, but it is fantasy. I told her I understood her. We stayed friends till one day she just disappeared. Got one or two e-mails from her and that was all.

After she was gone from me, I started talking to another woman. She was cute with blonde hair. We talked for awhile and I got her real name and address. I did buy her stuff from Amazon for her. Some clothing for her to wear on cam. Yes, she looked hot in them and it increased the amount she was tipped. Plus the ‘LUSH’ helped her. It was fun to watch her reaction to the vibrations. We did agree to me meeting her, but 2 weeks before we were to meet she blocked me from the site. I sent an email to her and got no reply

It was then that my luck changed. Saw another beautiful woman there. We had many chats. One day out of the blue she said she wanted to marry me! Marry me? Did I miss something? When I asked her why, she said that I was different from all the others on the site. I was kind, considerate, used manners, heck even said ‘Bless you’ when she sneezed. I learned that she was doing a job and was no different than a sales girl working in a store. We continued to chat and she learned more about me as I learned about her. She reveled that she had 2 boys aged 2 and 11. She also told me their birthdays. When her youngest birthday was approaching I asked her what he wanted most. She said he liked McDonald’s chicken nuggets. And he also needed a coat for winter. I guess that is when I fell for her. Sent her money so that she could get him a coat and his McDonald’s. She did not believe me at first, but she did check it out and yes there was 100 euro for her. She spent 15 euro at McDonald’s and 30 euro on a coat and 10 euro on a cake ... The rest she bought food. They were all happy. Later that night she sent me a video of her masturbating. Talk about a hot video! The phone was smoking in my hand! Yes, that hot!

End of November I asked her what she and boys wanted for Christmas. She told me that her youngest needed clothing and as did her oldest. Told her NO! Kids get toys at Christmas. What toys did they want? She replied back that she did not know. I said, OK, I will handle everything. Bought her youngest 4 outfits and coloring books and some toys for him. The oldest I got shirts and a coat. A watch and some games to play. For her, I got some real sexy clothes. OK, OK I also got her a new dildo. Mailed the box out and waited for its arrival. Well it got there in 18 days. Intact! Unopened! She could not believe what was in it. She kept telling me that I was spoiling her and the boys. All I said was Merry Christmas. She set everything out for St, Nichols day. Between the gifts and the treats she bought, the boys were over whelmed. Clothing all fit! Whew. Toys were played with. Treats were ate. They thoroughly enjoyed that day. She showed me her outfits and took a picture of her in each one. Damn, was she hot!. Later I got another video from her. She did this strip tease to melt me. And it did.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.