The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 96: Return Home

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 96: Return Home - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

They had a nice lunch together then after Petra left and returned to the office. Jane asked “What are we doing with the balance of the funds? We are only using about a 1/3 available?”

Helena replied “Lets leave it in the account until the formal proposal is complete with Andy. Hopefully the council will not impose too many conditions.”

Andrew advised “I did refund your account, from the balance, $225m, just to remove any interest income. Can we invest some on the short term money market, via my investment people please?”

Fred replied “Yes providing it is secure. It will give us time to plan any further investments. It will also assist to pay wages and fees. You three were very quiet during the presentations, any reason why?”

Ben replied “I have never attended a property presentation before, with you and Zac asking all of the major questions. I did not have any to input.”

Jane replied “Like Ben this is our first. You two certainly knew the main questions to ask. I feel our role will be more involved with the full legal preparation, finance’s and building specifications. As Ben said you knew the main questions to ask and we did enjoy the experience.”

Zac asked “Do you guys want to have a casual walk in Queens Street and look at the presentations of the shops to give us some ideas about our building?”

Andrew replied “Yes sure.”

Helena smiled at Fred and nodded. Fred said “Before we go Helena and I are please to quietly announce, We are having a baby. It due in 7 months. Only the people on this table know. We are keeping it quiet for now.”

Jane stood up and gave Helena a big hug. Ben and Andrew shook hands with Fred. They all congratulated them on the news and certainly made everyone smile.

They left the hotel and walked to Queens street for some ideas. They ended up having dinner in Queens Street and finally returned to the hotel around 8.30 pm. They agreed to meet for breakfast at 7.30 the next morning.

After breakfast Petra paid the hotel account and they returned to the office. Fred rang Ian asking if it possible to be picked up early as everything went well. Ian laughed I have sent a limo to Brisbane with an urgent delivery. I get him to pick you up in about 30 minutes.

They left Petra in Brisbane, returning in the car Helena asked “Andrew do we have a company credit card for Petra? As I believed she paid by her personal card?”

Andrew replied “No, but I will set one up for us. When ever Petra submits her accounts they are generally paid the same day. I do not like staff being out of pocket any longer than necessary.”

Helena replied “Thanks Andrew.”

They were back by 11am. Helena, Suzanne, Fred and Zac were dropped of first, then the limo driver took the others home. Returning to their unit Fred mentioned “I was disappointed with the last few days.”

Helena agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.