The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 87: Claire Promotion

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 87: Claire Promotion - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

On returning to the hotel Phillip came up with Tina and the coffee’s. Reading the paper Phillip asked “You Miss sorry Mrs Helena?”

Helena smiled “With the help of Fred, Claire and especially Xena. We laughed when she exclaimed, If Grandfather saw this he would kick them off the planet. Xena got a good lesson on the difference of good management to forced management. Her knowledge of the hotel scene really produced good information. She made a great impression on Fred and soaked him to give him an urgent message. It worked well.”

Fred replied “Yes I was just comfortable with the heat when she dive bomb me then apologised for it publicly then whispering we need to meet In 20 minutes. Her information was just what help plan our attack. Both girls were brilliant.”

Phillip asked “I shall enjoy the story from her tonight. I’ll pass on your complements as well. The law firm partners would like to see you Helena without Claire present. May I tell them you are available now?”

Helena looked worried “Yes send them over soonest please? I wonder what that is about?”

Phillip and Tina left.

Fred asked “Whats happening, why no Claire?”

Helena replied “Well we will find out soon.”

Around 20 minutes later, Tina came in with the three partners of the law firm. She took their drink orders. And left the room. Fred sat down on the lounge whilst they sat at the dining table.

The older partner Alex started “We ask to see you without Claire as our subject is Claire future with us. I am 69 years old and I wish to retire. We have to agree on a replacement full partner. We have three junior partners, one for each of us to take over if we are caught in court etc. Before we offer our recommendations, we would like your views on Claire and her assistance to you. She has kept us all informed on all matters except one, which she state is very private between you and her.”

Helena smiled “Personally I have been very happy with Claire help, information and presentations. Her role in the last few days giving police evidence on the seventh island, according to Tony the Police Commissioner was so well presented the crooks admitted guilt. Yes we do have a private fund job she is doing for me and has presented correct reports. I am very happy with her. I did make her a director of VatAirCo as well”

All three of them smiled Alex continued “We would like to recommend to you, we allow me to retire, I use to do the same role with Mrs Romano when she was here and allow Claire to become the next full partner. Will you agree?”

Helena smiled “Yes I do agree.”

Tina came to the door with drinks. She served the drinks then left the room. Alex stood up with his coffee and said “We welcome Claire as a Full Partner, they all stood including Fred and toasted Claire.

In the office Claire was reviewing Fred’s analysis when she felt a shiver down her back.

Alex advised “We are having a Partners dinner here tomorrow evening, Saturday, with our wives etc. As a Partner will you attend so we can announce our two decisions please?”

Helena replied “Well you have me caught. Yes Fred and I will attend. Don’t let Claire know we are attending please. That will surprise her.”

Alex stated “We will see you at 7 pm in the board room. Phillip allows us to use it for private matters. Dress is casual not suit and ties.”

Helena stood “I thank you for the invitation see you guys tomorrow at 7pm.”

They all left the room happy.

Fred mentioned “Well that is a surprise”

Helena replied “Sort of, I did pick up he was not well when we first met. I did not know he was Mrs R personal contact but it does explain why he made Claire a Junior Partner over a few others who were wanting the role. The plus side is Claire will be our permanent solicitor over here.”

The following evening Helena and Fred went down stairs at 6.50 and entered the board room. They met the wives of the full and junior partners finally. They all stood talking. At 7pm Claire and Andrew c arrived. She was surprised to see Helena and Fred. She knew all of the others. They sat down at the table at their allocated seats. The first four courses were served.

Alex stood up and announced “Finally after some 17 years, we finally have a full Partners dinner. For those who do not know, Mrs Romano was a partner in the firm as she help to established us. On her passing Miss Helen inheritance was Mrs Romano shareholding and assets. This made her a Partner in our firm. In honour of Mrs R role, Helena did ask that her initials remain in the firm name, this we Partners all agreed. However today that changes. Tonight I am formally advising I am retiring from the firm. I’m 69 years old and wish to have some time with my grandchildren.”

Alex started to walk around the table “I however, with my Partners approval, have the privilege to name the person who will take over the role as a full partner in the firm.”

Standing behind Claire, He placed his hand on her shoulder, “I announce the new full partner is Claire.” Claire stood up and hugged him.

Claire looked around at everyone resting her eyes on Helena “I thank you for this honour. Damn I am tongue tied. All I can say is, Thank you.” She sat down and held Andrew hand.

Everyone stood up and clapped her. Tina walked in with a toast of drinks except Helena she gave her a coffee in a glass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.