The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 76: Homeward Bound

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 76: Homeward Bound - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Helena woke up very refreshed around 8am. Showered, dressed, she went down to the breakfast bar. Tony, Phillip, Danielle and Paul were already seated having just ordered breakfast. They called over to Helena asking her to join them. Tina came over with a mug of coffee and asked “Full breakfast Miss Helena?”

Helena smiled and confirmed, Tina went to the kitchen to organise.

Tony started the talk “Well what a successful evening, Jim will announce, on Monday evening, the project, I believe you are going home today?”

Helena replied “Yes, Danielle and I are returning today, whenever Paul lets Danielle out of his grasp.” Smiling at them both. They both blushed.

Paul replied “Yes I am taking them after lunch, around 2 or 3pm. Dad told me, it was one of my personal jobs to be Mrs Helena personal pilot as GM of the business. Today I will really enjoy the journey.” He smiled at Helena and not in view squeezing Danielle’s hand.

Just then, the breakfast for the table arrived, everyone enjoyed a lovely breakfast with Tina making sure all drinks were hot and full.

Helena checked with Danielle and confirmed lunch at 1pm here. Danielle and Paul left to have the morning together. Phillip said “I was so proud of Xena last night with her talk, she certainly misdirected the direction of the fund-er to most, Am I correct?”

Helena smiled “Yes, even I did not expect what they both said, however like you I was proud.”

Tony asked “What occurred?”

Phillip replied “I know you are involved with Jim’s thanks last night. Just how many others are aware?”
Helena replied “Now six, the girls, Tony, Jim and now you. Yes I am funding. Mums the word.”

Phillip looked at them both then around and replied “You two make me so proud. Thank you.”

He got up from the table and walked out. Tony looked at Helena. “What occurred?”

She gave him a brief summary of last night here. Tony smiled.

“By the way I did look into Mr Evans, however he died on Friday night in a terrible accident. Both him and his driver were decapitated in their car. A few sheets of metal came loose from a truck they were following and went straight through their car window. Do you want me to follow through?”

Helena advised “He was planning, I believe, to take over Hoods operation or set one up similar. Just keep an eye on any of his contact suddenly coming into wealth. I met him on Friday and just did not like him, that’s why I gave you the nod. We don’t want another problem like Hood again.”
Tony looking surprised “Yes I will, thank you. What are you planning to do this morning?”

Helena replied “Relax by the pool and await young love to have their time together.” laughing.

Tony gave his farewell. Tina asked “Cappuccino, Miss Helena?”

Helena replied “Yes, by the pool please Tina.”

A few couples looked at Helena and one asked a waitress “Who is that lady?”

The waitress proudly announced “The hotel owner and a very nice lady.”

Helena heard this and smiled walking towards the pool.

As she laid down on one of the pool deck chairs, closing her eyes she thought ‘Harry your work?’

Harry mentioned ‘No, yes, the driver was following the truck too close and when one of the metal sheets chopped his head off I moved Evans so he would suffer the same fate with the next sheet. When he got home he was going to put a contract out on you. That action did not occur. So I just took an opportunity of an accident that occurred. Happy?”

Helena smiled both externally and internally ‘Yes my dear Harry, a nice touch.’

Harry mentioned ‘Thursday went well for all but one tenant, Jane fixed the problem, a conflict of putting two tenants who compete for the same business on the same floor.’ Helena thanked Harry.

Around an hour later William rang. “Not sure if you are aware but Evans will no longer be trying to buy us out”

Helena cut him off quickly by saying “Yes Tony told me this morning, an unfortunate accident but lucky for us.”

William replied “Yes, I am glad you came over for this, Paul is planning to take you home this afternoon after 2pm so he is forced to stay overnight in Australia, are you aware?”

Helena laughed “Yes and No. We had breakfast together. He told the group that part of his job as GM is to be my personal pilot, and today he will be happy to attend. I wonder why? He did not mention the overnight stay.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.