The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 68: Baddies gone

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 68: Baddies gone - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Friday Morning both Fred and Zac entered room 4, with Fred showing the project he was working on. Zac believed he was only 50% into it, Fred thoughts was closer to 85%. Fred returned to unit 1 to get some cash, Helena gave him $10,000. He was shocked at the amount but accepted it. They went out to get some topographical maps in Zac’s new car. At least he has had another drive in it. The guys were out for most of the day.

Helena and Suzanne went for a walk through Tweed and proceeded along Kennedy Drive. Just near the underpass they were approached by 2 men who tried to force them into a black van, thinking the girls were ‘available’ for fun. Both Helena and Suzanne smiled. The guys quickly taped their hands behind their back leaving them on the floor of the van. One drove the van whilst the other prepared a syringe with some liquid. When he tried to put it into Suzanne arm the van lurched and Suzanne/Harry kicked the syringe into the roof of the van. The needle penetrated the steel roof of the van. Suzanne mentioned “I’m so horny, got something hard to satisfy me mate?”

He quickly opened his pants and pulled Suzanne’s thong off and started to satisfy Suzanne.

Helena said loudly “Leave some for me?” The driver saw his mate screwing one of the girls and parked the van in the boat ramp car park near the river. He climbed into the back dropping his shorts and started to screw Helena. Both ladies smiled at each other then let Harry have his fun. They all came together and Harry broke the tape holding the girls hands. The men were almost dead from pleasing the girls.

Harry directed the girls to 4 gym bags behind the van driver seat. Harry mentioned ‘one is giving off a funny vibration.’ The girl’s opened the bags, seeing the money, they found a GPS tracker inside one bundle of notes. They removed the tracker and placed it on one of the bodies. They checked the other three bags and found another tracker in one, this they placed on the other persons body. They exited the van, locked it and removed the keys which they placed into the closest garbage bin.

Carrying the bags they arrived at the local shops. Inside one of the shops they purchased 2 larger suitcases and in the ladies room they transferred the cash into the 2 suitcases. Doing a quick count they realised they have over 2 million dollars in $100’s. They put the old bags into a waste bin. A taxi pulled into the shops for a drink. The girls got into the cab and asked to be dropped off at the Strand. This he did.

On arriving back in the unit, they boys were still away. Helena got the key for room 2 and they placed the 2 suitcases on the table. There they counted out the money. It totalled $2.2million. Suzanne mentioned “Split 50/50.”

Helena replied “No you can have it, I have enough cash at present.”

Suzanne replied “I do not have anywhere safely to store this?”
Helena replied “Leave it here and collect some whenever you need it.”

They marked Suzanne cases with a big ‘S’. Suzanne took out $200,000 for her safe. Returning the key back to unit one, the girls proceeded to Suzanne’s unit. She placed the money into her safe. After having a shower they went down stairs for coffee.

Whilst drinking Harry updated them ‘You girls were going to be the play toys of 4 men they were going to buy drugs from in Nimbin. They are from Brisbane and they have done this run some 4 times. You would have been left for the men and their pleasure. The men in Nimbin are urgently awaiting on that money. They are not going to get it now. Good work ladies and thank you for the pleasure. Now you will need a large meal I made sure your vibrations were very high and fast.’ They both noticed their rings were glowing. Looking at each other they smiled and finished their drinks. Walking towards the steak house they both had a very large meal.

Lisa rang and advised Andrew and herself had found some more errors in the account and would get back to them sometime next week. The additional accounts are not fraud but it seems the same people get all of the work for an expensive amount. The girls in reception were very helpful. They kept duplicate copies of all payments as Moody wanted the originals all of the time and told them not to keep copies. Just as well they disobeyed him.

Helena told them to take as much time as needed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.