The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 64: Bill's Surprise

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64: Bill's Surprise - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Today was settlement day for Suzanne and Zac. It would be good to have them close. Helena was just lying in bed looking at her handsome husband still asleep. She got out of bed and made a cuppa to have, whilst watching the sun rise. Some 30 minutes later Fred joined her bring a fresh cuppa for her as well.

They just sat on the balcony admiring the view. Fred reached over and held Helena hand.

They could smell someone making bacon and eggs. They dressed and went down to the surf club for breakfast. They knew everyone was busy today so they had time out. In the newspaper Fred spotted an auction starting at 9am at Tweed Auctions. Fred suggested they attend. Returning to the unit Helena got some money in her handbag only about $250k. You never know.

On arrival at the auction, Fred registered for bidding. They looked around and seen a few jewellery items. Harry suggested buying three pieces. Out the back of the auction house were three black limo’s all long wheel base. Helena now understood why they was here. Fred looked at the limo’s and found them to be OK with mileage around 160-200k. A good average mileage for limo that can go up to 400-500k. He then looked at 4 other vehicles to show interest in others. He called over Helena to show her one sports car. Quietly he said “I’m being watched to see what I’m interested in. I’m going to look at more sports cars but I believe Bill could use the limo’s. Do you agree?”

Helena replied very quietly “Yes, some jewellery and the three limo’s, lets make sure you distract them. Now I see them. I’ll see you later, (Loudly) I’m looking at the old books darling.”

Whilst going to the book area Helena touched both of them. Harry replied ‘Got them, they will not trouble you today.’

The auction started, Helena picked up the three jewellery pieces for under $2000. Harry replied a bargain, real gold and good stones. The first limo came up and no bids. Just before they were to close them Fred offered $5,000. There was no reserve price on them. He got it for his offer. Two other cars came up Fred offered $5k on another but was quickly outbid. The next lot was the other two limo’s together Fred said “I offer $10,000 for both?”

No one bid against him He got three limo’s for $15,000. They walked over to the settlement office and paid cash for their purchases. Helena rang Bill, it was now 10.30am.

Helena asked “Still working or on a break?”

Bill replied “On a break for 1 hour then back to work. Good morning!”

Helena smiled “Are you with anyone or by your self?”

Bill replied “No I have Julie and Ian another driver with me, Why?”

Helena asked “Can the three of you come and help me at Tweed Auction to pick somethings up now. It should only about 30 minutes? Just come in one vehicle.”

Julie drove Bill and Ian to Tweed auctions.

On arrival Bill introduced Ian. Harry approved. The five of them went out to the back, when Bill saw the limo’s he smiled. “You didn’t, No, not possible.” Fred and Helena smiled.

Helena said to Julie, “Could you drive me to your home, I believe the three men would like to drive the other limo’s home.” The men got into the limo’s and they all started fine. Julie followed them back to their place in Currumbin. The street was full with the four limo’s.

Bill looked all over the limo’s. He was purring like a cat. Ian was very pleased for Bill. Helena gave the purchase and transport slips to Julie. “I know you guys are busy today but when I saw these at the auction I knew, you would need and use them.”

Julie was close to tears, when she saw the purchase price she started to cry. Bill came over to hold her. Helen stated “Early/ late whatever, they were a bargain, so I could not refuse. We will talk about the costs later. Register them in your names. Both Bill and Julie hugged Helena. Fred just smiled. They left the cars in his street then drove back to the airport. Julie then drove Helena and Fred home. In the car Helena said “Julie I’m not going to want anything for them, there was an opportunity and I grabbed it. You look like you needed some more vehicles.”

Julie replied “We know who sold them. Bill offered $50,000 for each one and he refused. He did not want Bill to get them. Now we have them. I love you guys, thank you.”

They got out of the short limo and returned to their unit. Julie quickly returned to the airport for the pickups.

Helena and Fred had a light lunch at the coffee shop when Helena asked Fred “Can you get the car I want to look at something in Currumbin please.” Fred got the keys and drove the car up. Helena got Fred to drive to Nuban street. There on the creek road they saw an industrial unit for sale.

Helena rang Zac. “Are you free?”

Zac replied “No Married. But how can I help?” laughing.

Helena gave the address of a property. Find out if it’s for sale and the price together with settlement date please.”

Zac checked the address and found it has been listed for over 18 months with no takers they had dropped the price down to $400,000. Zac informed Helena. Helena instructed get a price if I can settle at 3pm today. Zac rang back. “He will accept $375,000, if he gets a bank cheque by 3pm.”

Helena replied “Get Bill to complete a transfer, tell him separate company and meet here on site just before 3pm today with a bank cheque. He has some of my funds to pay. Can you come with him please, and get the owner here as well for the cheque and keys.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.