The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 63: Reports

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 63: Reports - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

On Tuesday morning they got Julie to pick them up and attend the Airport without warning them.

As soon as Helena entered the office both Danielle and Trudy ran and hugged her. Then Danielle mentioned “Just the one for now?”

Helena smiled at her “Yes please, then I would like to see you in the board room privately, after I see Lisa please.” Fred and Helena went to see Lisa. They all went into the board room and had a coffee and general chit chat. They passed on the information they had obtained from Jane and Andrew.

Lisa took Fred to discuss accounts. Trudy went back to work, Danielle sat there looking at Helena.

She asked “You wanted to see me?”

Helena smiled “A little birdie told me you have a surprise for me?”

Danielle smiled “Yes, Dad has sold some 12 flights for you, sorry, the company, on the wedding plane, and providing the plane stays in Queensland air space he can marry people on the plane, although this has not happened todate. I believe the first will be this Friday.”

Helena stood and hugged Danielle. “Thank you this I did not expect. You must thank your Dad for me/us, the company, for his efforts. I believe it been busy from all accounts.”

Danielle so pleased with Helena response replied “Yes two to three flights per week at this stage, the only complaint is not enough seats. Which we kinda expected. We have another flight out tomorrow, The food prep people and the cake suppler are very happy with the extra special packages.” Helena hugged Danielle again and they went back to the general office.

Helena asked “When is William and Engineer arriving please Lisa?”

Lisa replied “Wednesday afternoon, Board meeting Thursday as we are busy in the office on Friday, A wedding and all planes out flying.”

Fred replied “Well Thursday it is 9.30am, Danielle three strong coffee for me missus on that morning please.” Everyone broke out in laughter.

Julie took them back to their unit, on the way she mentioned they have employed another two drivers as the airport business have given them plenty of work that they do appreciate including the weddings.

They decided to visit Ben. Grabbing some six cappuccino’s they entered his office to find Suzanne working. She was completing her purchase of the units together with some other paperwork. They all entered Ben’s office. Just as Helena was to hand over a cappuccino, Janet came in with one for Ben. An idea hit Helena, she asked “What is your commission rate on travel bookings?”

Janet replied “Between 2 to 3% depending on value and client”

Helena replied “Thank you. Ben we have a board meeting on Thursday at the airport 9.30am. Ok with you?”

Ben laughed “Lisa just rang me, Yes it will be OK for the two of us.” Nodding to Suzanne.

They then chit chatted and went out for lunch together. Ben main business now is looking after Helena affairs on a personal nature. There is a little shop traffic that he quickly attends to.

After lunch Helena and Fred returned to their home happy now they had seen everyone they needed to. Fred had decided to carry on with the Victorian Project the following week. He was mapping the properties in Queensland and NSW, similar to the Vanuatu map for Helena to see. For Fred that is an easy job.

Around 3pm Andrew rang to speak to Fred. Fred mentioned he would go down to his office. On arrival there they pointed out Moody was photographing everyone in the building lifts, especially female in skirts, which he kept. Fred checked with a few of his former colleagues, they all advised, unless he is distributing the picture they really cannot prove intent. He passed the information to Andrew, He would look further and advise. On returning to the units Fred picked up a can of black spray paints. From the angle of the various pictures he remembered, he found the camera’s in the 6 lifts and coated them in paint. He then told the reception girls what he has found out. He looked under their desks and found more camera’s. These he blacked out pending removal. The girls were shocked but happy for Fred’s find and information. They would call the lift camera company manager and ask for an investigation. They would not use their normal contact who, they considered, a bit creepy. Fred returned to their unit and informed Helena.

Harry replied ‘I’ll increase the pain level. He is dirtier than a pig.’

Helen replied ‘Thank you Harry.’

Helena then responded to Fred “Coffee darling?” smiling at Harry comments.

On Thursday they attended the board meeting. Ben reviewed the previous minutes. Helena then asked in a different order reports, Ben and Suzanne were good, Fred advised no problems, Joe advised “All pilots were busy with 90% flight times, they are having trouble in planning return times for changing the planes back. William will need his 6 planes back, but he has dodged the question at this stage. I asked him last night and he told me to wait for this meeting. Can I get an answer now please?”

Fred, Suzanne, William and Helena all smiled. “We will come to that ‘Not Problem’ shortly Joe.”

Engineer beaming with a smile stated “All planes, my dear Helena, are now fully serviced and to my standard.” Joe, Ben and Lisa looked puzzled.

“William Vanuatu passenger news please?” Asked Helena.

William immediately understood where Helena was going too. “I have taken leave from that side of the business and installed Paul, my son, as General Manager Vanuatu passenger operations. He reported a 95% flight time completion over the Easter period. An exceptional result. All the pilots liked the smaller planes for contact with customers.”

Joe asked “What going on?”

William looked at Helena who nodded “Joe, and the Australian’s board, We have had to change some plans in the last few weeks. We cannot combine the operations of both business now. We are with the exception of Ben and you Joe have a joint board in Vanuatu. Their extra directors are my son Paul and Claire a local solicitor. During the stay of Helena, we purchased an air cargo business which must have 60% local directors. During the takeover we found they had some 12, 25 seater planes in a hanger not used. We now own them. I am keeping 8 and sending 4 here to Australia. So to answer your questions Joe my mate. You can keep the 25 seaters and do you need any 10 seaters back?”

Joe just sat back in astonishment. “What, I can keep them and you are giving me four more? What the hell did you buy? NO. No. You were not the purchaser of VatAirCo???”

William smiled “Yes we did, Helena just wanted to see your reaction. We have tripled our business with all air cargo from Vanuatu now going through this company on the Australian side.”

Joe asked “What do you want me to do now?”

Helena replied “Keep giving us your experience please. An opportunity came up that needed to be acted upon quickly, so we acted. Depending on the amount of traffic we might need some cargo space either here or in your old shed. I took the decision, with support, to purchase, we will now all prosper with increase business. Happy with that Joe, Lisa?”

William replied “Helena I am happy with the increase business.”

Joe replied “No wonder you were quiet after Easter. Yes Helena we will do what ever we need to keep our businesses in business and profit. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of it.”

Lisa asked “What is our involvement please?”

William replied “Any parcel or cargo will, where possible, go through here. We have quite a bit coming from the southern part of Brisbane and looking on the map here is closer than Brisbane. We might end up with a daily flight from here to Vanuatu containing cargo and passengers. I’m still getting a handle on international movement, I have been concentrating on local todate.”

Fred mentioned “What they did not fully tell you is, on taking over the business, William and Engineer found the 12 planes in a hanger. They did have plans to take over William business but could not find pilots. So now we have to find some. So Joe/Lisa you now have 16 -25 seaters to play with. Happy with that? And do you need any of the 10’s returned?”

Joe looked at William “Mate you told me I will be walking into a gold mine, working with Helena. I am now a believer. Thank you my good friend. I will do what I can to keep this going well for everyone. Thank you all. I let you know about the 10’s later.”

Helena responded “Well with Joe shocked, time for coffee” The meeting adjourned.

Everyone got up and went outside for a few minutes. Danielle made the coffee for all. All of the staff noticed Joe was ‘not his normal self.’ He went out for a walk.

Joe walked down to his old shed, had a good look around and on returning to the meeting spoke to another shed owner, he infact had 75% cargo and 25% passenger around Qld and NSW. He asked Joe, “Know anyone interested in buying a business?”

Joe asked “Why Tim?”

Tim replied “I’m 70 now and I want to retire, no one in my family want anything to do with it.”

Joe asked “What are you asking mate?”

Tim said “To you $1m.”

Joe said “Come with me please Tim.” He took Tim to meet Helena and in Lisa office with the door closed. Joe asked Tim “You are offering me your business and shed, What price were you asking?”

Tim answered “Joe to you $1m!”

Helena replied “As a friend of Joe’s I am prepared to pay you $1.5m. The reason for the extra is to cover any government fees, taxes etc so you end up with $1m in your pocket. Do we have an agreement?”

Tim looked at Helena then Joe “Your kidding?”

Joe “No mate, Helena took over this business and kicked out the old bastards. Installed Lisa as office manager and myself a director/chief pilot. She has the finance, I have the skills, we work well together.”

Tim put his hand up to Joe “I accept” He looked at Helena “Thank you I do accept.” and shook hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.