The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 6: Another Nasty

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Another Nasty - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Catching the bus down to Coolangatta on this bright fine morning, Helena called into The Strand for a nice bacon and egg breakfast with a double serving of toast and coffee. Starting to look around for a frame for her certificate, she had a feeling that she was being watched. Each time she looked around or with the glass in shop fronts she could not see anyone taking particular attention. Harry mentioned there are two people looking at you. One is Ok but the other is really nasty. We have to go for the nasty one.

Helena walked into a swimwear shop and tried on a nice brief bikini set. Leaving the bikini on, getting the sales assistant to cut the price and shop tags off saying she was going to the beach for a rest. Ah I need a towel, walking to the wall pick up a bright rainbow towel and some suntan cream. Paying cash for all purchases Helena walked through the Strand and over to the beach. Walking down near the fence, placed her towel on the ground and sat down. Within a few minutes the ‘nasty’ one joined her asking in a false foreign language about the area. He was acting as a tourist. Harry was not fooled but Helena played along with him, asking could you put some tan on my back and legs please.

Helena rolled over onto her stomach whilst he rub the sun lotion over her back and along her legs. When he got near her bottom he slowed down and sexy rub the cream around trying to turn on Helena. He requested Helena to turn over and he would do her front. She complied. Seeing that her nipples poking through her top he said “Is this a nudist beach?” “No” Helena replied “But keep rubbing the cream on my legs and stomach as I do not wish to burn”.

As he rub the cream up and down her legs, he jumped to the stomach then slowly proceeded to rub closer to her pussy. Helena opened her legs and let out a sexual moan He moved lower to her pussy and slip his hand into her bikini, finding her clit started to gently rub, turning Helena on. Helena said “Get your prick out and fuck me here on the beach please.” He took out his prick, slipped the biking aside and mounted her. “Yes.” Helena moaned, “Go faster, as we do not want to get caught.” Pumping away, the friend came over, sitting next to Helena he got out his prick and started to push it into her mouth. Helena grabbed his prick sucking and pumping at both ends, this was going to be a big one.

Yes, Yes, Yes, the boys were saying, they starting to shoot all of their cum into Helena’s holes, at the same time. Helena was cumming as well bouncing up and down using both her vagina and mouth muscles to drain their sperm. Helena could feel the life force draining away from them and feeling Harry ring tingle with the force. Catching her breath she tidy the clothing of all. Removing their passports, wallets, keys and other jewellery Helena walked back to the shops, changed back into her clothes and continued to look for a frame. After finding one she paid and went down to the lower car park at the Strand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.