The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 53: Wedding Day

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53: Wedding Day - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Both Suzanne and Helena were awake at 7am Harry mentioned ‘shower, wash hair and dressing gowns please.’ They both followed Harry request. It was unusual for him to direct but they followed. As soon as they were dressed there was a knock on their door. It was the girl from the coffee shop with two plates of bacon and eggs toasted sandwiches and 4 cappuccino’s. She advised “Complements of the coffee shop and have a lovely wedding day.”

They looked at each other, smiled and went to sit on the balcony to enjoy their breakfast. As soon as they finished the sandwich another knock on the door.

Two ladies entered, We are here to do your hair and makeup ladies being this is your special wedding day. Helena and Suzanne did not know what to say. They sat down at the dinning room chairs and let the ladies proceed. They started with their hand and toe nails then proceeded to styling their hair. This took over an hour. At 8.30 the girl from the coffee shop returned with another 6 cappuccino’s, two for the makeup ladies, one for Suzanne and three for Helena.

Whilst the sipped their drinks the ladies make up their makeup. They really look out of this world and very beautiful. At 9am a female photographer arrived to film and photograph the day. The girls then dressed in their underwear and wedding dresses. All of the females in the room were in tears with the beauty of the two ladies. Many photographs were taken.

At 9.15 another knock, this time it was William. He was dressed in a silver morning dress suit. On entering he advised “As you two very beautiful ladies have no one to give you away. I demand the honour of giving you ladies away to your future husbands. Will you allow me please?”

Both Helena and Suzanne laughed and said “Yes and did you organised these ladies as well?”

William bow to the ladies “Thank you Miss Helena and Miss Suzanne for the honour. As for these ladies you will need to ask others from last night.”

Helena and Suzanne looked at each other and said “Janet and Julie” they laughed then said together “Thank you ladies.”

At 9.30 they left the unit and found Bill, dressed similar to William awaiting to drive them to their wedding. Both girls expected to walk but they decided to allow the program to follow. Bill just drove across Marine Parade and down the ramp for the Surf Life Saving Club. There they were greeted with an honour guard from the Surf Club. They found out about both the wedding and the $50,000 Helena had quietly donated to the club. This was their way of saying thank you. On to the beach along the red carpet and the saw quite a few people sitting awaiting their arrival.

William got the ladies ready and escorted them down the red carpet to their respective partners. There he handed over the girls to their future husbands. Daryl did a brilliant job in their wedding vows. They signed their respective wedding certificated and witness for each other. They also signed new wills as Helena requested. Everyone on the beach cheered. They started to walk back along the carpet all four together they thanked everyone they could see. Whilst they were saying their vows Bill had turned the limo around ready to drive out. The two couples entered their limo ready to be taken to the plane.

Bill drove slowly allowing the other two limo to arrive before he got to the airport. On arriving they were surprised Bill drove onto the tarmac. To be greeted with the 36 seater plane with a large banner welcoming the two married couples. Customs was a formality. William greeted them at the steps. Mrs Helena, Mrs Suzanne, Welcome to Project W.

I present to you an expansion of the business. A small plane for newly married couples with a formal reception.

They entered a scissor lift platform and rode it to the door entrance. Fred carried Helena into the plane, Zac carried Suzanne. Both were greeted with cheers from the interior of the plane. Inside were Bill, Julie, Ben, Janet, Joe, Lisa, Jane, Andrew, Engineer, Trudy and Danielle. They were seated at a long table with a split in the middle for serving. Both Helena and Fred sat facing Suzanne and Zac. The interior of the plane was fitted out with white satin. The photographer took many pictures and film. William joined them at the table.

The pilot called out “Seat belts please” A hostess went through the plane safety instructions and they proceeded to the runway. There they took off to Vanuatu.

After about 10 minutes the two hostess started to serve drinks. To Helena they served cappuccino’s. She smiled at the girls. They then served an entree of fresh fruit and seafood. This was very nice.

This was followed by a roast beef and Yorkshire pudding with veggies.

Some ten minutes after the meal was cleared the hostess each carried out a single tier wedding cake with Helena and Fred on one and Suzanne and Zac on the other. Both ladies were very surprised with the cakes. Trudy and Danielle were so pleased at their actions. They personally had arranged the cakes. The four of them cut their cakes and shared it around. The whole reception on the plane was a surprise to all four.

William stood up “I welcome the newly wedded parties to our new venture. I ask you to charge your drinks and welcome Mr and Mrs Hannah together with Mr and Mrs Taylor.”

Everyone drank to welcome them.

“Mrs Helena, You have carried on with Mrs Romano wishes and expanded them. I thank you for your help and services. When Lisa rang me with your wishes of your reception on a plane, everything just seemed to fall into place. This plane came available, As most of the interior was sound, the work to bring it up to this excellent standard with the crew under Engineer direction was easy. The largest thanks, however, must go to the administration staff of the company. Without their organisation skills of Lisa, Trudy and Danielle, this would have been an air plane meal. They organised the food and especially the cakes. Please put your hands together to the admin girls.”

This everyone did they blushed with Danielle blushing out shining the others.

Fred stood up first to speak. “I can only say THANK YOU to one and all for this wonderful reception. When My wife and I asked Lisa about having this reception on a plane we did not expect this fantastic result. Lisa and the crew and you girls, Thank you very much.” he sat down.

Zac stood up “Fred like you I was surprised at this fantastic reception. I expected to sit in ordinary plane seats with a nice meal. At no time did I ever envisage this. Like Fred on behalf of my wife Suzanne and myself I say, Thank you. This will be a day the four of us will never forget.” He sat down with wet eyes.

William continued “We have about 30 minutes before landing, please enjoy yourselves.”

Nearly everyone stood and moved about. Suzanne got to Julie who congratulated her then advised “She was in trouble with Helena for this morning.”

Julie smiled. “Revenge is a meal best served cold.” Suzanne looked at her. “I’ll explain later” and walked away to congratulate Helena. They hugged each other and laughed.

Helena finally got to Danielle. Helena hugged Danielle “You minx. That cake was a lovely surprise. I do deeply say, thank you and your father today was wonderful, again, thank you.” Helena hugged her again and Danielle was beetroot red in the face. Never has she been so appreciated for a simple task, however she did appreciate the thanks. Helena left her to thank Trudy for her role as well.

The pilot called seat belts for landing. Everyone returned to their seats and all loose items stowed away. They landed to a row of limo ready to take them away to the hotel. Little did Helena know the day was not over. Customs attended on the plane and let everyone through without any concerns.

They were driven to Helena Hotel where they were greeted with the staff in a line up. A waiter held a sign with their name and proceeded them to the reception desk and collected their key. Their luggage was already in their room.

Xena held the sign for Mr and Mrs Hannah proudly. As the two married couples were last to arrive all parties clapped them on arrival and their walk to the reception desk. There they were greeted by the Hotel Manager Phillip, who personally invited then to dinner at 6.30pm in the reception room. They had about 2 hours to rest and recover.

Helena thanked all of the staff for a wonderful greeting and accepted the dinner invitation by the hotel. Everyone retired to their rooms. Fred on seeing the room on the 12th floor was amazed. He asked “This is all your room?”

Helena replied “No, this is my Hotel, I own the land and buildings, Phillip manages it.” Just then Xena knocked on the door. Helena requested “Fred can you let Xena in please?” He opened the door, surprised to see Xena. Helena introduced them. Helena explained. “Here Xena is the only person to come into this room at any time. She services the room for me and like any lovely lady brings me my cappuccino.”

Xena held three in her tray and placed them down on the dining table.

Xena explained “Grandfather and I came in here today and make the room up for you. I congratulate you on your wedding, your new husband certainly looks handsome.” Helena laughed.

“My Grandfather and I would like to welcome you at dinner tonight at 6.30 in the reception room. Please attend Mrs Helena.”

Helena replied “Thank you Xena, He does not bite, We shall be pleased to attend dinner tonight.”

Xena exited the room.

Fred looked at the closed door “Is she always like that, very shy.”

Helena answered “No it just she is use to males ordering her about, not asking, anyway taste her coffee, she makes a lovely cuppa.”

They tasted the coffee and Fred admitted it was brilliant.

Helena rang Suzanne and asked “Wearing your wedding dress or casual?”

Suzanne admitted “I don’t want to remove the dress yet” So they agreed to continue to wear their wedding dresses.

At 6.30 they entered the reception room to find it decked out for a formal wedding party. It look brilliant. As well as the wedding guests from Australia their were a few more people from the island one being Claire and her boyfriend. Commissioner Tony and his wife, Xena was seated with her boyfriend and Phillip and his wife. Also in attendance were the wife’s of both William and Engineer.

Phillip, Took the mic as MC.

“I welcome all of the guests tonight to celebrate the wedding of Helena and Suzanne. It is certainly a proud moment for me to welcome such a nice partnership. Mr Fred and Mrs Helena Hannah, together with their good friends Mr Zac and Mrs Suzanne Taylor. Everyone please charge your glasses, in Mrs Helena case coffee, and toast the Brides and Grooms.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.