The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 44: Wedding Dress

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44: Wedding Dress - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Helena and Fred woke early, made gentle love, showered and dressed. Going down to the coffee shop they enjoyed some bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, toast and eggs for breakfast together with coffee. Suzanne rang “What to go looking for wedding dresses darling?”

Helena looked at Fred “Do you mind if I go shopping with Suzanne, You and Zac can check out the units in Kirra for me please?”
Fred said “Ok if not I’ll be in room 3.”

Helena advised Suzanne, “I’ll get Bill or Julie to pick me up see you in 45.”

They returned to the unit, Helena collected some cash, dressed with underwear, a quick change dress and some medium high heals. Fred looked and wolf whistled. Julie rang advising she was downstairs ready for her. They kissed then Helena left Fred talking to Zac.

On arriving at Suzanne, Julie took them around to Bridal shops. They went to around 15 shops in the Surfer’s and Southport area finding nothing that took their fancy. Finally the ended up in the Ashmore area and they both found a dress they liked and in the same shop. Helena went for dress Avorio number 294, and Suzanne L’Amour 242. As they needed to be ready within 4 weeks they were quoted a price of $22,000 for the Bridal dresses. Helena paid cash and asked for a receipt. Final fitting would be in two weeks with final dress ready one week later. Helena and Suzanne where happy with their purchases. Suzanne mentioned “Well I expected this to take 2 to 3 weeks not 6 hours. Julie returned them to Suzanne place and left for another job.

Helena and Suzanne dressed in a bikini, skirt and cap. They decided for have a walk towards Main Beach. When they got near the sand pumping station they were about to turn around when they heard a female scream, just south of the Life Guard station. They walked to the tree line and saw two boys trying to remove a girls swimsuit. Helena grabbed one of the boys, Suzanne the other, they released the girl who ran off southwards along the beach.

Releasing the boys the girls then removed their bikini bottoms. The girls asked together “Come on boys see if you can please two randy ladies?” lifting their skirts together showing a shaven naked pussies. The boys rushed to drop their board shorts and as hard as hell. Helena mentioned to Harry ‘Leave some life force, let them drive away from here and have an accident later.’

Harry mentioned ‘Thanks yes, it will draw out their pain, thank you Helena.’

The girls enjoyed themselves with the youth of the two boys, they could feel their inexperience and eagerness just to shot their own load. The girls strung them out for 15 minutes. They allowed them to shoot their spunk then left them to recover. They slowly returned to their car and drove off fast.

Helena and Suzanne removed their skirts and had a dip in the ocean, returning to their clothes they dresses and walked back to Suzanne house. They did not see the girl on their way back. Both of their Harry rings were glowing with life. They walked to the Hilton and had a nice early dinner together catching up on news. Helena mentioned about the dream and the understanding.

Just as they finished Zac and Fred rang. “Where are you?” they asked. They both replied on their own phones “We just had afternoon tea at the Hilton? Are you taking us out for dinner?” They both asked laughing at each other, the way they said the same thing. The boys said they would be at Suzanne’s in 45 minutes. The girls walked back, showered and Helena using one of Suzanne’s dresses they were ready for a night out. They knew the could eat again after this afternoon’s exercise. The boys took them to the casino for a lovely quiet dinner in the executive restaurant, again they had the same waitress. She showed them to their table and then left, returning in 4 minutes with 4 cappuccino’s. Helena smiled. They had an enjoyable evening telling the boys about their shopping experience.

The next few days just seem to disappear. On Wednesday Lisa rang and advised William will be arriving around 9.30 and wondering if they could meet at 10am, Joe and Engineer are with him. Helena agreed and asked Fred to get ready. Helena rang Ben and requested he attend at 10am together with Suzanne, they agreed. Helena getting some extra cash from room 2 whilst Fred was in the shower. Bill picked them at at 9.45 together with Ben and Suzanne.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.