The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 41: Fred out of work

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41: Fred out of work - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Helena woke up fresh and full of energy. She noticed the sheets were dirty. Changing the sheets she showered, dressed and went down stairs for some bacon and eggs breakfast. She was that hungry she had two serves together with about 6 mugs of cappuccino’s. The morning paper was all about the yacht that beached itself. It was full of drugs and illegal monies together with diaries of people involved with the drug trade. It was a major bust.

Around 9.30 Helena got a call from Ben. “Tony is here in my office to see you is all he would say.”

Helena asked for the paper and paid her bill. Walking to Ben’s office, Tony asked to speak to her privately. Ben left the office. Tony explained. “Our overseas communication has been blocked. I came here with William. To warn you Hood has escaped. He is looking for you. I needed to tell you personally. You are in great danger Miss Helena.”

Helena replied. “They found a body on a yacht yesterday, the paper description matches him, here is the paper.” he read the paper with interest.

“How can I get to see the body to confirm?” he asked.

Helena explained “Please don’t involve me but Ben can assist. I trust Ben, he is my personal solicitor, please trust him, he will help you.” She called Ben in and explained what Tony needed. Ben agreed to drive Tony to Tweed Police and view the body. They left to view the body.

Suzanne came into Ben’s office after locking the door when they left. Helena described what happened yesterday via Harry. They held each other draining away any emotions. They went out for coffee. Arriving back after an hour Tony and Ben explained It was indeed Hood’s body and a missing policeman from his force on the yacht. Now Tony knew how Hood escaped.

Helena said. “Well now you are here lets go out and have an Aussie meal Tony. You look relieved.”

It was 11.30. They walked to Helena’s steak house and enjoyed a delicious meal of surf and turf. A meal Tony had never had in the past. They finished their meal by 1.30. Tony advised William was flying another plane back to the island this afternoon and he could now join him. Ben advised he was going to the airport and would take Tony. The men bid their farewells. Suzanne and Helena had another coffee.

Suzanne said “You know Ben had no need to go to the airport, he is doing this for you?”

Helena replied “Yes, Ben is a good friend and friends do that for you. Further news is Fred should be finishing up with the force today so he will be here with me from now on.”

Suzanne answered “Well Zac is taking me out to dinner tonight and will not tell me where. He is being most secretive about the night.”

Helena advised “Well enjoy the surprise. As Harry told me, if you knew what was happening why live. We all need some surprises. Have a great time tonight.”

They hugged then parted with Helena picking up the bill. Suzanne returned to work and Helena to her unit. Helena laid on her bed for a minute. Woke up 3 hours later.

Fred had texted her ‘They are taking me out for final drinks. Will see you tomorrow darling.’

Helena fell asleep again and awoke at 7am. Looking at her phone there were several messages from Suzanne ‘I said YES’ ‘He asked me. I said Yes.’ ‘Sorry Zac asked me to marry him, I said Yes.’ ‘I’ll ring you in the morning’ Helena smiled. Thinking to herself. Maybe I will get my rings today as well. It made her feel a lot better.

Fred did not arrive until 11am, slightly under the weather. He had a few drinks, he could not get out of it and he felt sick. They went out for a light lunch together. About 2pm he got a call and confirmed 7pm at the casino.

Fred would not tell Helena what the call was about. She let it go. They returned to the unit and made love to each other for an hour or so. At 5.00 Fred informed Helena “We have an invite to dinner at the casino, Lets shower.

By 6.00 they were dressed ready to go. Fred pulled Helena over to the dining room table and got her to sit down. Kneeling down “Helena my darling, may I have your left hand please?” He asked. Pulling the engagement ring out of his pocket her placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit.

Helena cried. “Thank you my future hubby, it looks brilliant.” She pushed him onto the floor and lay on top of him giving him a big, passionate kiss and cuddle. This made him rise.

Getting up she patted his rise and said “Later boy, later, We need food.”

Julie took them to the casino. There they met Suzanne and Zac. The two girls check out each others rings, hugged each other. The guys just let them carry on they both congratulated each other on their engagements. Zac ask Fred “You know you asked me to be your best man and I agreed?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.