The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 4: First Time

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: First Time - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

After the shower Helena decided to have a beach walk. Putting on a pinkish red bikini, light blue skirt, bath towel, beach bag and soft sandals. Locking her door at her unit, She started to walk along the street towards Tugun beach, passing the surf club. Looking at the beach she decided to walk north towards flat rock. There were a few people on the beach sitting, walking, playing, but the surf was only about 30cm. So no surfers to check out.

Arriving at flat rock there was a young man (30ish) blond hair, torn tee shirt and blueish board shorts. Sitting on the sand looking a bit spaced out. He called to Helena, asking if she had a smoke as he has run out. Starting to ignore, Harry mentioned ‘This is your first for me, please. He looks this way to get young girls, like you, to approach, he will talk to you and then try to get you to take drugs with him. ‘uppers’ is in his thoughts. He will then get you addicted and force you to sell his drugs and your body for his pleasure. Not a nice person.’

Helena approached and sat down next to him asking “Whats your name?”

“Dane” he replied. “Nice looking body you have” admiring her largish boobs just covered by her bikini top. Lifting her skirt Helena showed her bikini bottoms which were very brief “looking matching bottoms”

Without asking Dane reached out to her legs and started to run his hands up her thighs towards her pussy. Keeping her legs open, he took it as an invite to play with her. Fingering the bikini material he slipped a finger in the side towards her heavenly spot. Leaning back on her arms she let him play around with her. He slipped the biking material to the side and placed his finger right into her juicy pussy. Moaning Helena mentioned “Got something harder to put in my acing pussy, I love to be screwed on the open beach!”

Dane slipped his board shorts down, mounted Helena and started pumping away. This was sex, not love, just sex. He kept pumping, and pumping faster, Helena using her vagina muscles kept bring him closer and closer to cumming. All of a sudden he came, Helena also came, matching with great power. Dane just seemed to keep pumping and coming, Helena then felt a slight change, whilst he was still cumming, nothing was coming into her, Harry was draining the life force from him. She felt his penis shrink smaller and smaller. Her ring was tingling. All of a sudden she could not feel his heart beat. Pulling up his board shorts, Helena tidy up his dress then hers and made a sand pillow for him to rest.

Harry said ‘Get his keys and wallet.’ Collecting these Helena walked towards Elephant Rock, just to get away. Climbing to the top of the rock she sat down to recover.

“WOW” What an experience. Harry mentioned to go through his wallet and collect all of his cash. “Did anyone see us Harry?”

‘No.’

“I see that he is still there on the sand”

‘We will be gone by the time anyone can see him.’ Harry mentioned.

Good ready to move, with the car keys and under Harry’s direction Helena got to his car. Getting in the car Helena drove towards Tugun shops and drove in behind the dentist.

Opening the boot she found 2 bags. One with white power in plastic bags and one with a lot of cash. Harry mentioned get the cash and black tee shirt. She left the keys in the car and started to walk home. Just as she got to the pub, some police cars came rushing down the street and into the car park behind the dentist.

Helena slipped into the pub and into the ladies room. Harry mentioned cover the bag with the tee shirt to make it look different. Helena also changed her skirt around from light blue to white. She loves reversible fashions. Walking out of the pub on the side street, across the road to the lane way near the laundromat and walked onward to her unit. Unlocking the door she quickly entered dropped the bag onto her bed and lay down. She was feeling elated. They were merging together extremely well.

Sitting up Helena opened the bag of money and it really blew their mind. Doing a quick count there was over $300,000 in 100’s, 50’s and 20’s. Wow she hit the jackpot, then realised that she could not spend this money unless she did it slowly. Harry asked ‘why?’ Helena mentioned ‘That we have a financial law that traced all deposits of cash over $10,000 deposited into bank accounts.’ She placed the money except $5000 into a suit case. Placing the cash and spare $2000 from his wallet into her purse, She got a plastic shopping bag to hid the money bag and tee shirt.

Removing her bikini and putting on a new dress she walked around the corner to the Church. In it’s grounds are some clothes recycle bins. Placing the bag into the bin Helena walked over to get some fresh fruit and vegetables. Walking out of the fruit and veg place she looked over towards the dentist and saw the police were still blocking the street asking people questions. She walked home and just before she could enter her property a young plain clothed police officer identified himself asking If she have seen any unusual instances around.

He was cute. Helena thought and mentioned “I just walked over to get some food and saw the police cars around the dentist. What happening?”

He mentioned “They were looking for a dangerous drug dealer and just found his car with a lot of drugs. Oops should not have told you that.”

“No problem I will not mentioned it.” Helena replied “I thank you for your honesty.” she went to enter the unit when someone called him and said they have found a body on the beach and it looked like him. He told her to take care and ran off towards the beach.

Her heart was pounding, was it the excitement or the dreamy copper. Harry just seemed to laugh.

‘Is this the way, every time we do this, stuff like this happens?’ she thought.

‘No.’ Harry replied. ‘I did not pick up until we drove in to the car park that he was being watched. They were trying to trace his drug buyers and suppliers. As they did not find the money, they expect he has already swapped his cash for the drugs. Your dreamy copper was very informative when he was talking to you and yes he was interested in you as well.’

‘My boyfriend luck might change then!’ Helena thought. After making dinner Helena retired for the night, sleeping in her normal mode of nude.


Second Challenge

Helena pottered around for the next few days cleaning up, sweeping, tidying up. Generally a do nothing time and relaxing. Around 6pm that evening Harry/ Helena went for a walk to the pub for dinner. Tonight she splurged out for a nice T-bone steak with salad and chips. She was really hungry. Harry mentioned it was because of the higher frequency work that the body burns more energy. Whilst eating Helena notices two people watching her, Harry mentioned they are OK just young lads looking for some company tonight. Helena is feeling very secure with Harry around.

After dinner Helena goes for another beach walk, It is now evening time and the beach seems fairly clear. Walking towards flat rock, she spots the area of the previous encounter and smiles. Walking further on towards the surf club a young person bumps into her and spills his drink onto her clothes. Apologising he steers her towards his car with the story of attempting to clean her dress. Harry mentions ‘Number 2, we shall have fun.’

He gets a towel from his car and starts to rub Helena’s dress and in an attempt to clean whilst he was feeling her up. Again Helena opens her legs and when he finds she is commando he really starts to play with her clitoris. Smiling and moving towards the back of the car she starts to open his shorts saying “Get that hard prick into me.” He pull his prick out and immediately starts to place it into her pussy. Humping each other they start rocking back and forth against the back of the car. It hits him, an orgasm out of this world. Helena comes and really starts to pump out his sperm into her pussy. Then his heart stops. Gently moving him into the back seat of the car she rolls his legs up over his head. Finding his wallet, Harry says ‘leave it this time.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.