The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 33: Flying View

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Flying View - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

The next day they met at 8.45 in the lobby. Introduction all around two cars took them to the airport. Helena explained this was a part work and part personal tour, Ben sat with Helena, Claire and Xena.

On arrival at the airport William and his engineer were waiting to take them on their flight. Helena and Claire showed William the map of the areas of interest. William estimated the trip would take 4-5 hours. Would they like a lunch break on one of their resorts that they generally take tourist to. It would add 60 to 90 minutes on the trip. Helena agreed.

When the plane took off she was so surprised of the quietness of the plane. Asking William why, He explained only the best for you. Then engineer stated “We have good quality serviced engines with baffles. They use 1-2% more fuel but it gives better quality of plane flight.”

“I like it.” Helena replied. “A lot better after the noisy flight from Coolangatta.”

Helena then went back to see Janet. She explained that apparently she owns part of this airline and would do all of her flight booking through them through her. She would like Janet to be their Australian selling agent, would she be interested. Janet advised yes. I get you and William talking either at lunch time or after the flight. She advised.

Flying over the properties at a reasonable height. Even Claire was surprised of her interests in the islands. It hard to image when you sit in an office all day she commented.

They flew over a nice paradise island it only had one small dock and limited housing. William explained it is a leper colony and no one wants to help. Xena and Clair explained that the people who get the disease are sent to the island to die. Helena stated “Don’t they have a cure for that?”

“No we are not aware of any cure?”

Helena phoned searched the internet for information and found out about the cure. Showing Claire and Xena she asked “Can you get them some assistance please. I donate towards the costs.”

Whilst flying Claire rang a person in the government health department. Yes they knew of the cure but needed a 100 million Vatu to cover costs. She got an AUD rough cost at $1.3million. Claire informed Helena of the costs. Helena thanked her.

They continued on their flight and then landed at one of Helena resorts for lunch. The lunch was very nice being a mixture of sea foods salads and fruit. What surprised Helena was that neither Xena or Claire drank any alcoholic drinks even though plenty was available. They both stated they did not really like drinking and see no need for it. Helena also noticed Janet and William were getting along good. When they were finished there was no bill presented, querying William he stated they send the invoice to him after the event and he pays accordingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.