The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 3: Awaking

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Awaking - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Helena awoke, refreshed from her long sleep and of the dream she had. Even 30 minutes later the memory of the dream was vivid in her mind. Having finished a small breakfast, she sat on her lounge and started to look at the ring. It seemed to glow, wiggle, and seemed to cuddle her. Looking at the bird nest setting she realised it was not twigs but snakes wrapped around in, like a birds nest fashion. It really felt like the ring belong to her.

Her body started to relax, as if someone else was in control. Into her mind came the feeling of another presence who wanted to talk to her. No you are not going mad. I am the mind spirit of the ring. Did you enjoy the story in your dream last night?

Helena answered “Yes”.

“You have no need to speak the reply just say it in your mind. I can read your mind but only that part that you want me to read.” the ring mentioned. “I gave you some of my history and how I came about. It was not a dream but the history of me”

“Why me?” Helena requested.

“I have been looking for a like minded person to help me complete my motto. When I felt you coming into the shop, I knew it was time for me to rejoin this world again and have some fun. I let you see me and allowed you to buy me. Last night I kept you safe and gave you the history of how I came about. I have been around for thousands of years in many countries. You are in a new country to me, but the people are the same. People working for the common good and people working for their own good or greed. Those I don’t mind, but I object and like to deal with people that deliberately hurt and take advantage of good people.

“Yes I agree, quite often our justice system just seem to let the bad people off and the good ones suffer.” Helena thought.

“Good, I pickup your thoughts and mental actions. You just need to think about me and I will respond. The first items is what name do you wish to call me? I do not have a name until you advise me. In the past I have found it better for people to name me than rather let them know of my name which is foreign to your tongue.”

“I will call you Harry.” Helena said.

“Thank you.”

“I have some questions for you?, since my last visit I find you have many words that I do not understand like car, bus, phone, internet, KFC, etc etc. It’s been over 200 of your years since I have had a female companion.”

Laughing Helena replied “These are technology advances that have occurred in the last 200 years. Take my phone, I can call and talk to people with out seeing them, I can take pictures, and camera’s are everywhere. Car, bus are modes of transport instead of walking. KFC is a take away food place, there are a few others like McDonald’s, Subway, milk bars and restaurants etc. As we go out and about I can show you. Here let me take a picture of me with the ring.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.