The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 22: Stripping out

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Stripping out - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Suzanne said “Well a lot of this furniture is going to go, lets see” and started to check out the furnishings. Helena returned to her unit then returned with a large pad of yellow post it notes.

They started in the lounge and tagged everything, then into the 1st bedroom checking all the cupboards were empty they tagged everything, again in the second bedroom. There was nothing either Suzanne or Helena wanted. Helena suggested she would ring Zac and find out if her knew of any removalists that can get the junk furniture to a local charity or junk depot.

Suzanne quickly mentioned “I ring Zac if you don’t mind please?” in a pleading voice.

Helena smiled saying “OK but what about the kitchen?”

“Toss everything including the fridge and stove.” replied Suzanne whilst she dialled Zac.

On ringing Zac he said he would come over. Anything to see Suzanne again he thought.

Upon returning and seeing the yellow tags he asked “What are you keeping?”

“Nothing” replied Suzanne.

“Well, it’s your choice, but I have been approached by a local charity who are looking for surplus furniture, especially like you want to get rid of for families that are in need of furniture. I can ring them and find out when can they pick up?” mentioned Zac

Suzanne said “Go ahead please.”

Zac rang and they advised yes they would like but their driver will not be available for a week at least. Helena asked them if they knew of good removalists that could collect today and she would pay them to take away. They did know some and would get back to them in 15. Ten minutes later they rang back, saying they had a group of three people available but they charge $400 to collect and deliver.

Suzanne said tell them if they can take out all of the items within the next 2 ½ hours she would pay them $1000. They arrived within 15 minutes. Seeing the amount of furniture and kitchenware the men got stuck into removing it all. They completed the job within 2 hours. Other than the carpet there was nothing left. Suzanne paid the $1000. They actually gave a receipt from the Tweed charity for that amount.

Zac was still hanging around. He did a great job of making sure the walls etc were not marked in any way and the lift was available. He commented “What next?”

Suzanne said “Paint, clean, new carpet, a total makeover.”

Zac replied “How can I help Suzanne?” looking with puppy eyes.

Helena smiled saying “Get a mop and start washing the floor.” then started laughing.

They both looked around realising Helena was laughing at them.

“No Zac, we need the carpet removed, then cleaners to come in and do a deep clean. Hire some painters to repaint then get some new carpet installed. We are going to leave it to you to arrange the removal of the carpet and deep clean. You should have contacts for those as a real estate agent. We can go shopping tomorrow for carpet and some furniture. Do you have any good painters on your books that are reliable and good quality workers?” Ask Helena.

“Yes I can do that for you. I’ll see if I can get them here tomorrow for carpet removal and deep clean. I have a family couple that do handiwork for me and they would love to assist me. I did them a favour a while back and they are still trying to repay. And yes I do know some good painters, you just have to tell them what colours you want?

Suzanne handed over her key to Zac saying use this key to get the contractors in. We will pay you and you pay them. Helen handed over an envelope with $20,000 saying this is a start. Tell us when you need more. We have to spend our lotto winning on something.

Zac walked away calling his handyman staff asking if they are free tomorrow. Advising them of the role. They were free and would meet him at 8am at the unit.

Just then Helena mobile phone rang. Fred was coming down to Coolangatta tonight and would like to know if they could meet up. “Yes I’m going out with a friend to the Steak House on Marine Parade, casual dress, What time would you like to meet. How about 7pm. It a date.”

Turning around Suzanne said “So your standing me up tonight lover?”

“No as I said I’m with a friend but if you want to bring along a ‘friend’ looking at Zac, you are welcome to join Fred and I.” mentioned Helena.

Suzanne looked at Zac and said “Would you like to take me to dinner tonight please?”

Zac could not get the words out quick enough “Yes Please I would like to have dinner with you tonight. I am free tonight but need to go home and change first.” all flustered.

Helena then took control again saying “OK we have done a much as we can here. Suzanne and I can have a shower in my place and we will meet you at 7pm at the steak place down stairs. Agreed.”

Yes they both replied. I’ll see Zac safely to the lift as they locked unit 4. Helena entered unit 1 leaving the two new lovers outside.

Some 10 minutes Suzanne walked in two feet in the air. Helena laughed. Harry mentioned ‘You are like that with Fred you know!’ he was told to shut up in a smiling tone.

Helena gave Suzanne another key for her unit. And placed her copies in the safe with the keys for the other units.

The girls showered, dressed smartly in summer dresses and thong, just as well Suzanne fitted into Helena clothes, both without wearing a bra, nipples showing, they were out to tease their men tonight. Helena brought Suzanne up to date with Fred in case she mentioned something wrong, and no he was not aware of her lotto winning yet. She would tell him tonight. Can you inform Zac not to say anything please.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.