The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 17: Prize collection

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Prize collection - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

For the next few days both Helena and Suzanne just seemed busy with personal matters. Ben had all the paperwork complete for the settlements Fred was very busy in Brisbane and would ring daily. Helena had completed some more nasty removals for Harry. Every thing was going smooth.

On the Wednesday before going to Brisbane Helena decided that it would be nice to stay over night in Brisbane on the Friday night. Looking at some hotels, she decided to stay at the Marriott. Ringing them she booked for four suites on the same floor together with a private room for some 8-10 guests for Lunch and Dinner on Friday. They asked for her credit card number.

“I don’t have one!” she replied but give me your bank details I will transfer some funds to it now.

Giving the number she transferred some $5,000 into their account. The hotel seeing the transfer mentioned everything was in order. She requested one of the suite not to have any alcoholic beverages within. This they agreed to.

Helena then rang Suzanne, Janet and Julie to ask if they would like to attend as a thank you night. Without telling the men. This they all agreed. Helena then rang Ben asking if he could make Friday free to accompany the girls to Brisbane for the fund collection. This he agreed to. Julie would arrange Bill to be free on Friday and Saturday.

The day arrived Bill picked up Ben and Janet, Julie was already in the car with the luggage in the boot. Picking up Helena she hugging Bill, Helena asked if he is in the clear as they have not met since his the hospital visit/stay.

Bill replied “Yes good now and licence fully restored. Thank you for your support and actions. The person who did this was later found dead with a heart attack. I’m thankful he is no longer around.”
“The hotel paid all of the costs and offered Julie and myself a free stay for a night as well.”

“Ben did all the work and insisted on the treatment.” replied Helena. “He deserves full credit.”

“Yes I have thanked him but you found out the actual drink and that meant a quicker recovery because you passed it on to Ben.” Bill hugging Helena again.

They proceeded to collect Suzanne. The girls had a great time in the back of the limo. Arriving at the Golden Casket office they were all greeted with drinks and entered the Prize Winners Club, to which both Helena and Suzanne were now automatic members.

Having completed the paperwork and receiving their certificates, Helena asked Bill to drive them to the Marriott in Brisbane for a celebration lunch. This Bill did. On arriving at the Hotel. Bill opened the door for the ladies. Helena left going to the reservations desk, she asked for the four keys. The one for Bill was marked with a tag. Returning to the limo, she handed the keys to Janet, Julie and Suzanne, mentioning in front of Bill and Ben, if you would like to go to your rooms and fresh up, we will meet in the foyer in 30 minutes for lunch. Bill and Ben looked at each other then the girls. To which the twins said in unison “Yes we are staying the night.” with a big smile. The men carried all of the luggage to the rooms.

After 30 minutes they actually met in the lift foyer area on their floor. The men were a bit put out that their wife’s did not tell them of the night’s plans. Both ladies told them they were under oath not to tell them. They then proceed up in the lift to a private function room where a banquet was prepared of cold meats and seafood including crabs and prawns. Together with plenty of teas and coffee. Alcoholic drinks were available but no one needed it. When the men saw the food any pretend anger left them. Suzanne commenting “Typical males, show them food and they all go to putty.” All of the girls were laughing.

They enjoyed their meals which took then over 90 minutes to finish. Helena then mentioned they would meet here at 7.30 for an 8pm formal meal but with casual dress for the men. The ladies were getting dressed up to the nines. In fact they have an appointment for nails and hair at 3pm downstairs.

Goodbye husbands we will see you at 7pm said their wife’s as the girls left for their make-up sessions.

Realising the girls would be away from them for 3-4 hours the men went to the foyer asking where could they get their hand on formal wear for the night. On being directed to a hire place around the corner the men went and hired a full top hat, white shirt and bow tie and tails dress outfit. No way are the ladies outdoing them they mentioned. Harry got the bill paid by the Marriott account.

The men left a message in their rooms, to their wife’s, they would meet them upstairs at 7.30pm. They went out to get some congratulations balloons for the room. At 6.30 they dressed and left their rooms for upstairs. At 7.30 the ladies arrived finding the men dressed to the hilt. Seeing the ladies dressed both Bill and Ben then collected two ladies each and escorted them to their table. The ladies laughed at the men and complemented them for joining the formal dress. Seeing the Balloons, Helena thanked both of them for what they have done. She was feeling very proud. Suzanne was speechless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.