The Ring AO - Cover

The Ring AO

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 10: Dinner

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Dinner - A university graduate girl buys a ring, the ring is the mind/spirit of a person, who is related to a god. She agrees to do his bidding in return for pleasure. With her ability in assisting the destroyer of evil she is transformed into wealth. This is a book of fiction, It does contain some scene that are current. This is just for setting and events, as far as the writer knows, this did not occur, I think... Notes: Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

On arriving home there was an invitation under her door to attend a dinner at Luna Rosso at 7pm from The Fuzz. Helena smiled. Going into her bedroom, she put away all of her shopping, refilled her purse to $20,000 and stripped off ready for a shower.

Stepping out of her shower and getting dressed including a sexy pair of undies. At 6.45 started to walk the short distance to the restaurant. Seeing both Ian and Fred walked over asking “Who is going to be a gentleman and offer me a seat? They both stood up smiling.

“Good to see a lady on time and dressed to kill. Sergeant Fred you better be available for the interview in Brisbane tomorrow! I’m leaving you two alone and going home across the road. I left my car here last night so I better get it. Have a good evening you two.” Ian said as he was leaving.

Fred explained he gave a lift to the Inspector to get his car, and they were just discussing tomorrow meeting.

“What is the crack about ‘Sergeant’?” Helena enquired.

“After last nights incident, the Assistant Commissioner, found out I had applied for the rank of Detective Sergeant some two weeks ago. It usually takes 3-4 months to get approved. He approved it this morning due to the handling and leadership I displayed yesterday. For the final approval I have to go to personnel tomorrow for a fitting and an award of rank. The Inspector is going to take me. He has been a good boss to me. There are going to be some major changes in staff on the Gold Coast due to the bent coppers we uncovered.”

“My station Inspector was really mad last night finding out I was the target due to the interviews at Palm Beach. I uncovered some 11 bent coppers between here and Broadbeach. I don’t know but I just knew when they were lying to me. Looking in the books I found so many things wrong that two people broke down and spilt the whole beans. There is even one from HQ that was passing over information. He was arrested late last night and is refusing to talk. Why an I telling you all of this?” Fred asked.

“Because I have two lovely ears and a small beautiful mouth. And you know I will not say a word to anyone.” Leaning over Helena kissed him on the lips. “You also need to release the stress.”

Opening the menu she asked “What are we having?”

“What would you like?” asked Fred. As the waiter appeared.

“Mains lets try Vitello Gamberi, for starters a dozen Kilpatrick’s and some garlic bread. And to drink a very large cappuccino please.” requested Helena.

Fred closed his menu and said “I have the same please.”

They eat the meal with plenty of small talk. When the bill arrived Helena picked up the bill, placing $200 in the folder saying “Dinner was to be my treat last night and I did not get the chance to buy it for you. So I’m paying tonight.” Poking her tongue out in a friendly manner. “O, by the way, I did not tell you of my news from yesterday. I purchased some scratch-its and won $200,000. So dinner is definitely on me.”

Fred looked in amazement saying “Congratulations and thank you. Do you need a lift to Brisbane to claim? I’ll take you tomorrow.”

“No I got a limo to drive me. It all settled and the funds are in my account today. I checked. But many thanks for the offer.”

They left the restaurant and walked arm in arm back to Helena’s unit, being invited in, Fred spent the night with Helena in a beautiful manner. Harry reinforced the ring around Fred, knowing he will need the help as he was to interview the bent coppers in HQ.
Helena walked Fred to his car at 5am so he could get home and ready for a big day. It took some 10 minutes for Fred to leave Helena.

Helena walked back inside to her unit on cloud nine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.