Will Bigboy - Cover

Will Bigboy

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2019 by Harry Bolo

Coming of Age Sex Story: coming of age kid getting a sexy girlfriend who is bi.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Mother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   .

Hi, I’m Will. No not short for any other name. I have just turned 16 and started, as my big 19 year old sister told me, hormone problems. My voice has changed and got slightly deeper. I have extra hair on my body below in that private area. I am a quiet person with a small build. My sister has red hair where as mine is light brown like mum’s.

I was sitting outside on this sunny day, with just shorts on sun baking, two weeks before school resumes, when Sally walked passed. She is ‘the sexy person’ from my class in school. Today she was wearing a yellow bikini top which just covered her boobs, and a short skirt barely covering her behind. I looked up and called out “Hi Sally? Whats happening.”

Sally is a funny girl, sometimes she will talk to you other times complete ignore you. Today she looked at me smiled and came over sitting down next to me. My private parts decided at that point of time to go hard and made a tent in my shorts. I could not stand up without showing. Sitting next to me Sally replied “Nothing much, how was your birthday party?”

She then noticed the tent in my shorts, reaching over she grabbed me gently stroking me up and down. Her nipples, under her bikini, popped out. Asking “Anyone home?”

“No my sister is due before lunch, why?” I asked at that time all innocently.

Releasing me she replied “Lets go to your bedroom.”

I led the way to my room. Inside she pulled down my shorts and started to rub me. Pushing me back onto my bed, I fell backwards across my bed. Sally removed her bikini top and stated to rub her breasts around my private part. She kissed the head and licked the juices running out. Then she swallowed the head. I came into her mouth, she swallowed most of it then she got up and kissed me with her tongue poking into my mouth. The taste was exquisite both me and her saliva.

Looking at me Sally asked “Is this your first time?” I nodded yes. “Good I’ll teach you to please me as well and later when you are hard again we can fuck.” I was still hard.

Sally got off me and instructed me to knee down. This I did, she told me. Take down my clothes. I opened her shorts and removed them. I then removed her bikini thong smelling the juices from her pussy. She was almost bare with a thin brown hair strip to her pussy. I put my head forward and on automatic reaction kissed then licked the area between her legs. She grabbed my head and pushed it into her pussy area. I kept licking trying to get deeper and deeper. Sally then turned around and bent over with open legs. I ran my tongue over her pussy from her hair line all over her split to her spine quite a few times. She shook with pleasure. Standing up Sally went to my bed and lay down opening her legs. I stood up, very hard. She grabbed, what she called ‘my big boy’ and directed it into her pussy. I pushed it into her about half way and Sally wrapped her legs around me pushing me further into her. We stated to pump onto each other going faster and faster. Sally screamed as she came which set me off as I came into her. We must have cum for at least 3 minutes. Exhausted we collapsed together hugging each other.

After some five minutes we stirred. I held her in a tight body hug. Sally responded. She stated “Well for the first time how was that?”

I smiled, replied ‘Very heavenly, Thank you Sally for taking my virginity. I will never forget it.” I kissed her, Sally kissed me back and felt I was still inside her I got hard again. Sally rolled me onto my back and stated to ride me. I placed my hands on her lovely boobs gently squeezing them and rubbing her nipples with my thumb and fingers. She moaned in delight. She was riding me as I also responded to her riding. She came with a loud moan of pleasure, I slowed down as she finished. Sally kept bouncing up and down again getting faster then I responded with another shooting of spunk deep inside pussy. She moaned again cumming on me. I could feel the juices running down my big boy and inside my legs. Sally leaned on my chest exhausted.

We slept for about 30 minutes I think.

Sally stirred looking at me. I was soft but still inside her. She removed herself from me and stated to lick my big boy. She licked from the head all the was around my balls and inside my legs. Coming back to my head. She engulfed my head and managed to get half of my pole into her mouth before choking. She seemed to be out of this world giving me a head job. After some 5 minutes I came into her mouth, this time she swallowed every drop. She crawled back up to me and again, as she calls it, french kissed me deeply. I love the taste of her saliva, cum and my cum in her mouth.

We heard a noise, quickly dressing, I also put on a t-shirt. We were in the lounge room sitting down when my sister walked in. I got up to get a drink of water for both my sister Jenny and Sally. Jenny asked “So you are Will girlfriend?”

Sally replied “No just fuck buddy. I just love the size of his big boy and cannot get enough of it?”

Jenny smiled “On the pill?”

Sally replied “Yes.”

Jenny stated “Make sure you teach him how to please us girls!”

Sally smiled “Yes I will.” They hugged each other. Jenny walked to her bedroom.

Looking at me Sally said “Come here big boy.” My short had tented out again whist they were talking. Most of their talk went over my head at the time.

Going back to my bedroom we undressed and Sally laid on the bed legs wide open “Come here and eat me out I will tell you how.” I knelt down and started to lick the crusty spunk from her legs and pussy lips, she moaned. I then placed a finger into her pussy and licked her clit button gently running my tongue in and around it. My little finger was tickling her ass hole, I pushed that finger into it. Sally was bouncing up and down on the bed with pleasure. I nip her coitus and she came. It was very hard to keep into position and I ended up with two fingers in her pussy and my little finger completely within her ass hole. She pushed me away from her pulling on my hair to cuddle her. Again I was hard.

I sat on her stomach and started to rub myself. Sally took over and got me to tit fuck her. I came all over her tits, chest, face and hair. She rubbed the spunk all over her face neck and tits. I bent forward and kissed her.

Her phone rang. Getting off the bed she answered it “Yes Mum I will be home in 10 no 15 minutes.” Looking at me she was sad. “I have to go home to baby sit my younger brother, Can I come around tomorrow morning please?”

I smiled “Yes mum and dad go to work at 8am so anytime after that will be OK.”

We dressed and she really kissed me. I walked her to the door, we kissed again and Sally returned home.

I went to the kitchen and made 3 sandwiches. I called my sister, she came out of her room looking flushed. I handed her a sandwich and a can of drink. We sat down on the lounge to eat whilst watching some TV. I got up taking the plates back to the kitchen and got a big bag of chips. Coming back in I saw a beautiful girl on the TV, with light brown hair and chesty like Sally. I immediately tented in my shorts.

My sister looked at me and smiled. I walked sideways to the lounge then Jenny pulled down my shorts and pants. My big boy jumped up and straight at her, Jenny opened her mouth and swallowed me in one go. I could feel my cock down her throat. My balls at her chin. She held it there for a good minute before her head came up and she started to breath. She sucked and licked the head and I soon came into her mouth. She turned around lifting her dress, pulling down her pants then said “Fuck me!”

I slid my big boy into her red hairy pussy and I hit the back wall. I continued to pump back and forth into her. The next thing I felt was I slipped into something and it held me tight, which made me cum again. My sister was already cumming from the time I entered her. She collapsed on the lounge. I had gone slightly soft. I went and got a towel and moved my sister into a more comfortable position. I placed the towel between her legs. I dressed then sat down on the side chair and closed my eyes.

Some 30 minutes later we both stirred. My sister looked at me with a big cheesy smile. “Well I never believed my baby brother had such a good cock.” Jenny looked at the towel between her legs, “did you put this here?”

“Yes” I replied “You were dripping, a lot.” Smiling

Looking at me she answered “Thank you, I better clean up before Mum and Dad get home. I think you need to change as well as you have a large wet stain spot as well.”

I looked at my shorts and realised I was wet. I went to my room and changed my clothes. I placed my clothes in the laundry hamper and remade my bed from my sexy time with Sally. I could still smell her on my bed clothes but my sister suggested I open a window to remove the smell. I did open the window but turned my pillow over that had her juices on, so I could smell her tonight.

My parents arrived home around 6pm and were surprised that the table was set, my job, and dinner made, Jenny job. We sat down to a lovely Sheppard’s Pie dinner with the veggies inside the Sheppard pie. I was hungry and quickly finished my dinner. I asked for more and Jenny served me with extra. Mum asked “What happened today for you two to be so civil to each other?”

We both went red in the face. I replied “Jenny just asked me to cooperate instead of fighting all of the time and I realised she was right!”

Jenny answered “Yes, we sat down at lunch time and talked things through. He was kind and even made me a sandwich for lunch.”

Dad looked surprised “Well keep up the friendship kids, On Thursday Aunt Lilly will be coming for a week or two. She will stay in the spare room so can I ask you kids to set it up tomorrow please?”

“Sure Dad.” We both replied. Looking at each other.

That night I went to bed earlier than normal. Mum came in my room checking on me. Lucky I had not yet turned the pillow over. I answered “Yes I feel tired, I was sunbaking today.” Mum kissed me good night. Some 15 minutes later Jenny sneaked into my room and grabbed my big boy. She gave me a good night head job. I fingered her pussy under her night clothes. When I came in her mouth she french kissed me and left the room quietly. I turned my pillow over and fell asleep in the sexy smell of Sally.

I woke up around 7.15 with Jenny riding my nightly hard on. She was cumming when I shot my load into her which made her cumming very intense. She collapsed on me and held me tight. I kinda know brother and sister should not do this but I love my sister and was very happy to make her happy. We got up and showered together, drying each other, dressed we went into the kitchen for brekky. There was a note from Dad reminding us to set up the spare room. We finished brekky. I mentioned to Jenny about Sally coming around this morning so we cleared up the spare room and made the bed. It was around 9am when Sally called.

Sally was dressed in a simple white summer dress with large buttons down the front. The top three buttons were open and I could see she did not have a bra on. I kissed her. Jenny mentioned “Enjoy yourself I will be back by lunch time brother dearest.” She kissed me and left us alone.

Sally looked at me “Do you always kiss your sister when you go out?”

Blushing I replied “Sometimes. She is happy with me at present.”

We walked into my bedroom, Sally quickly removed her dress revealing she was not wearing any underwear. I removed my clothes and we hugged kissing each other. Moving towards the bed Sally pushed me backwards I was already hard. She sat her pussy on my big boy and just let it sink in slowly, her face was out of this world. When she hit the top of her vagina she rose and stated to slowly bounce up and down on me. I placed my hands on her hips helping to bounce her up and down. She grabbed her own boobs and squeezed them. Releasing her boobs she grabbed my shoulders and started to cum. I could feel her juices running down my cock. I continued to pump into her which extended her cumming. She finally collapsed on my chest exhausted. I held her. After a few minutes I rolled her over and stated to pump into her. Sally responded with gripping me and hugging me, feet around my back. I was about to cum when Sally came very loudly, I came into her and she came again one on top of another bucking around on the bed. How I stayed in her was a surprise. I rolled her on to her side and hugged each other. We rested for some 15 minutes.

I had gone semi hard when she moved down on me. She kissed and licked the juices from my big boy. I had grabbed her legs and started to lick the juices from her pussy as well. The taste was tangy and sweet. A lovely taste. Sally came as I was tickling her behind with my tongue deep in her pussy.

More juices came out for me to drink.

Sally finally turned around, held me and deeply kissed me, wanting to savour our juices together. It was a nice feeling to have a girlfriend naked just holding each other. Looking at my bedroom clock I realised we had been making love for the last 2 hours. I asked if Sally would like something to eat or drink, other than me. Sally gave such a sexy smile and replied “Yes please.”

Sally put on her dress, I put on my shorts and t-shirt. Going out to the kitchen we got a drink of juice and I made a sandwich for both of us. We sat down on the lounge close together eating our meal. Talking together Sally asked me “And who is your girlfriend?”

I replied “Hopefully you are, I have never really had a girlfriend before.”

Sally smiled “Yes I will be your girlfriend.” My shorts had a large tent again. Sally smiled. We kissed on the lounge. Standing up Sally pulled down my shorts and gave me a head job. I held her head as I opened my legs for stability. She used one hand to rub me and the other hand to gently massage my balls. I soon came into her mouth. Just as my sister walked into the room with her girlfriend Toni.

I froze. Jenny stated “This is my brother, looks like he is enjoying himself with his girlfriend Sally. Sally, licking her lips removing them from me said “Hi, Yes I am his girlfriend now.”

Toni, a dark skin beauty looked at me with enviously eyes saying “Hi, Sally can I have a taste?”

Sally smiled “Yes.” Within three steps Toni had discarded her clothes and knelt in front of me and tried to deep throat me. My balls were on her chin. I could feel her throat trying to suck me further down into her body. She released me then continued to suck, lick, deep throat, me for a few minutes I called out “I’m cumming.” Toni took the first three shoots in her mouth the got the rest all over her face and body. She was playing with herself and came when I came on her.

I turned around and sat on the lounge exhausted but still hard. My sister returned from her room naked and was playing around with Sally. Toni got up from the floor and asked Sally “Can he fuck me please?” Sally smiled and nodded her head. Toni backed onto me holding me she placed my cock towards her pussy. Slowly sinking down on me I felt my cock get harder. She bounced up and down slowly until she had me filled within her pussy. I let her ride me whilst I felt her beautify tits.

Sally in the mean time was having a sixty nine with my sister. The show of the two of them enjoying themselves made me horny. I kinda stood with Toni and then placed her on the floor on all four, I pump her from behind, holding her hips, watching my sister and Sally groaning and making love. Toni reached between her legs and gently grabbed my balls rolling them around. I came hard into Toni who screamed in pleasure. My sister and Sally came at the same time.

The room smelt like heaven to me. I came out of Toni semi hard and sat down on the floor resting against the lounge. Sally looked at me with pleasure. Jenny and Sally whispered something then came over and they licked my big boy clean from Toni cum. Toni rolled over holding her juices in her pussy. Sally went over and started to eat her juices and pussy. I became hard watching Sally. My sister sat down on my hard on and stated to play with herself and my balls. I grabbed her tits from behind, squeezing and rolling her nipples. Toni came again with Sally eating her out. Sally looked at me smiling then got up and presented her pussy to Jenny. She grabbed her small ass cheeks and pushed her head into her pussy licking all of the way deeply. Seeing this, I could see Sally almost cumming. I came into my sister Just as Sally came on my sister’s tongue. We all collapsed on the floor.

After some 5 minutes Jenny asked Toni “Do you want to clean me or Will?”

Sally said “I’ll clean Will please.”
Toni moved over and started to clean Jenny just as I moved out of her. I rolled onto my back and Sally deep throat me whilst I was soft and cleaned off all of the juices. She then cuddled me giving me a big french kiss. I responded in kind. We just held each other watching Jenny and Toni having a good sixty nine together. They both came together.

Seeing all three girls naked around me, I was starting to stir again. Sally placed her hand on my cock and gently rubbed me. Jenny and Toni holding each other, looked at me. Sally stated “He is getting ready again girls.” They smiled. I knelt up and asked “Sally cuddle them and let me spunk you all.” I rubbed myself, Sally played with my balls and behind. I shot a load of cum across the tits, pussy and face over all of the girls. I was exhausted and sat back against the lounge. The girls just rolled over each other mixing my spunk all over themselves then rubbing my spunk all over each other body and face. What a beautiful sight I had of the three girls.

We stayed like this for about ten minutes just wallowing in the pleasure. I got up and got some water for us to drink. Naked we all sat down on the dining room chairs drinking water. Sally asked “Toni did you enjoy yourself?”

Toni replied “Fuck yes, I have never had sex with a male before, I was looking at having some pleasure with Jenny but fuck, now I know what a fresh cock feels like, I will enjoy both male and females now.”

Jenny asked “Sally you have had sex before with other girls?”

Sally answered “Yes I like both male and female company but this is the first orgy I have been in.”

Looking at me Sally stated “I am your girlfriend but I hope you don’t mind me sharing you and having others share me and I mean anyone?”

I smiled “Yes I liked today session but now feel exhausted. Yes I did enjoy this today Sally.”

Sally phone rang. “Yes, Mum, 15 minutes.”

Sally looked at me “Can you come around my place tomorrow morning around 9am. I’m on baby sitting duties all morning?”

“Yes I will.” I responded. She kissed me and put on her dress, then returned home.

Toni asked me “How big are you?”

I answered “What do you mean?”

Jenny laughed and walked to mum’s dress making draws. Pulling out a tape measure, she came over to me measuring me. I was soft “Jenny said soft 13cm.” Toni came around kneeling down she started to rub me hard with her hand and mouth I just relaxed on the chair thing about these two sexy females. I felt their tits, I became very hard. Jenny measured me again “36cm with a girth of 15cm A big boy.”

Toni sat on me I could feel her juices running down I grabbed her tit in my mouth and chewed on it. I put my hands around her ass and fingered her ass hole. She bounced up and down on me, I inserted a finger into her she screamed in pleasure with the feeling of two holes filled. Because of the rolling pressure of her vagina I came into her hard again. She came with a scream. I stood up and placed Toni on the dining room table as I got soft. Jenny came around and sucked the juices out of Toni. I sat down and played with Jenny’s pussy from the back.

The time was around 4.30pm, Toni mentioned she needed to go home. We kissed, got dressed and Toni left us. Jenny started on dinner, I laid the table without wiping it down. Mum and Dad arrived at 6pm and sat at the dining table. Under the floor was mum’s tape measure. Mum asked “Why is that out?”

Jenny replied. “Toni came around and did some measurements on Will for making some shirts. It must have dropped on the floor when we finished.”

I replied “Yes they had me stand around for an hour whilst they did different measurements around the neck, arms, chest etc. As Toni explained she does not have any brothers to measure and her dad did not want to be measured.” Jenny smiled at me.

Dad mentioned “Well it good to hear you are getting on so well. How did the spare room go?”

Jenny replied “All ready to go for Aunt Lilly.”

Around 9 pm I went to bed. Mum did not come in this time. They went to bed at 10 pm. Jenny did not come in tonight.

The next morning Jenny came in and slipped into my bed. She held my hard on stroking me. She then went under the sheet and gave me a head job. She would not let me touch her. After I had shot into her mouth she kissed me then explained that her period had started and I could not enter her for the next five days. I held her saying “I do love you sis.”

We got up and had breakfast together. I left at 8.30 for Sally place. As soon as I got to the door it opened and Sally pulled me into her arms and kissed me. She was wearing a thin see thru nightie. She looked sexy in her light blue nightie. Her 7 month old brother was asleep. We went into Sally bedroom. It was a lovely pink room really girly. She stripped me of my clothes and lay on her bed legs wide open. I as usual got hard very quickly. I mounted her and I must have come very quickly as I felt myself shoot deep into her. She cried with pleasure. Turning me over she rode me for a good 10 minutes before I shot again. Sally hugged me in pleasure.

I rubbed my hands all over the back of her body and ass cheeks. I just wanted to feel her skin. I got hard again. This time she laid on the bed asking me to tit fuck her. I did tit fuck her as she reached forward kissing the head of my cock I came all over her boobs, face and hair. She then quickly rolled over and rubbed my spunk onto her sheets and pillow case. Turning back over Sally said “I changed my sheets today so I wanted your smell whilst I slept. I lent over and kissed her. We cuddled.

After a few minutes rest the baby started to moan. Sally put on a t shirt and skirt, no pants. I put on my shirt and shorts leaving my underpants in her room. Sally collected the baby and got me to hold him whilst she made a bottle for him. I seemed a natural to hold him. Sally gave me the bottle to feed him. The first time I had fed a baby. It was good fun. After about 15 minutes feeding the bottle was empty. Sally burped him then he fell asleep on Sally. We placed him back in the crib.

Sally and I returned to her bed room. We undressed and made love again. Just as we finished, Sally’s mum returned home She immediately entered Sally room and found us together in bed. Her mum looked at us and asked “Give me a good reason why I should not yell at you?”

Sally pulled back the bed covers and showed her mum my cock which she was stroking. Her mum seemed like a magnet came straight to me and licked the head of my cock, then she tried to suck me but could not take my length. She rub what would not fit in her mouth then I shot a load into her mouth. She slurped the juices swallowing the lot. I looked, in shock. Sally mother said “Wow that is tasty spunk. OK, Have you feed the baby?”

Sally replied “Yes, Will did feed him.”

Sally mum replied “Thank you Will, my name is Ann. Has Sally told you we share everything?”

I replied “Hello, um, um yes, sort of.”

Ann smiled undressed herself and joined her daughter in bed. They kissed then started to kiss me all over my body especially my now hard cock. Ann laid back and pulled me on top of her Sally placed my cock into her mum’s pussy I pushed forward and started to pump into Ann. She felt looser than her daughter but still a beautiful feeling. Sally started to kiss my bum and run her tongue along my ass cheeks. She was licking closer to my hole. As soon as she kissed it and let her tongue drill my hole I shot a massive load of spunk into her mother. Ann was cumming and my shooting really made her bounce. We both collapsed together. Her tits felt really soft and large. Sally gave us both a big hug.

Sally stated “Mum meet Will, he is my boyfriend. Will, meet my randy Mum Ann, who loves to and be fucked. Mum has been eating your spunk from me for the last few days. Now we can enjoy ourselves any time here if we cannot fuck in your home. As I mentioned yesterday, Yes I do enjoy both males and females. Mum and I often sleep together and make love. But don’t tell anyone please.” I nodded my head in agreement. What can you do when two randy girls are playing with your cock and balls. I reach over and played with the girls tits. I then stated I ready to cum. Sally said knee up and spunk us please. I knelled up they got together and did I spunk them It must have been a gallon of spunk all over their pussies, boobs face and hair. They both sat up and licked me clean. They then rubbed the spunk all over each other body and face. It was very hot to see.

After kissing each other Ann mentioned “Time to eat, Will we do not wear clothes in the house. Does that worry you?” I shook my head. They both got up and walked to the kitchen with my spunk on themselves. I walked out to the kitchen naked. We sat down and had a drink and sandwich together. Sally sitting next to me kept stroking me. Sally’s mum started to drip from her boob.

I asked “What are you dripping from your boob?”

Sally smiled, Ann replied “Milk for the baby.” Just as we said Baby he woke up. Sally collected him and Ann held him whilst he drank his milk. It was a wonderful sight. After some 15 minutes she changed boob for him to feed. I could see her one boob looked drained.

Sally had moved my chair back whilst her mum was breast feeding and sat on my lap with my cock inside her pussy. I don’t know what she was doing but I could feel her moving her vaginal muscles along the length of my cock. It was a heavenly feel. My hands were on her boobs gently playing the nipples. She moaned with pleasure. I moved one hand down and played with her clit, genitally rubbing and circling the hard tip. Suddenly she held my hand and came. I let her bounce on me. Her mother look over commenting “That must have been good Sally.” Sally was in a dreamy state with the pleasure and nodding her head. Her mum smiled at me.

Ann finished feeding the baby and took him back to the crib. Walking back Sally asked “Anything to finish off please?” Ann walked over and placed a boob on Sally mouth, she started to suckle the left over milk. Ann then grabbed my head and placed her other boob ready for me to suckle. I sucked on the nipple feeling the juice drain into my mouth. The taste was like nothing I had ever had before. I attacked the boob and tried to drain the left over milk. Ann just held us both like babies. Then without notice I shot a massive load of spunk into Sally pussy which made her scream in pleasure. Her Mum must have felt it as she started to cum as well. I pushed a few fingers into her pussy to help out. My hand was covered in her juices. Sally fell forward on the table exhausted. I sat back on the chair very happy. Ann moved Sally off me and placed her on her bed. Returning to me she knelt down and using her mouth she cleaned my big boy making it rise again. I lifted her up and got her to lean on the table. I placed my cock inside her and started pumping away. Like Sally she used her internal muscles which gave me pleasure. After some 7 minutes I shot a massive load inside of her hungry pussy whilst she was cumming. I collapsed back on the chair. Ann said “Go and sleep with Sally. I staggered to Sally bedroom cuddled her and fell asleep. What a day.

It was around 4pm when Sally and I woke. I felt Sally trying to rub herself with the head of my cock in her clit. I pulled back slightly and entered her pussy from behind. It just went all of the way in quickly. Sally moaned in pleasure. I pumped away for about 5 minutes when Sally screamed into her pillow as she came. I pulled out, Sally turned around and cuddled me. She kissed me madly saying “I do love you and your big boy.” Just then her Mother entered the room saying “Will, your sister called saying you are needed at home by 5pm please.”

Sally asked “Mum do you want to finish him I too sore for any more?”

I rolled over on my back with my hard on, Ann came over and sat on me, she began bouncing up and down very fast I pushed up hard which triggered her cumming. That triggered me and I shot another massive load into the mother of my girlfriend. She rolled off me as Sally commenced to clean me up in a hungry manner. I managed to somehow started eating Ann juices as well.

After some five minutes rest we got up. I dressed to leave, both Ann and Sally gave me a big hug and kisses before I left for home.

Arriving home Jenny looked at me laughing, saying “Had a good day brother? You look exhausted.”

I replied “I am and I slept this afternoon!”

Jenny answered “You must tell me all of the details later, anyway the reason I rang is Aunt Lilly is here now early and will you be surprised.”

I walked in to the lounge room and my god, Aunt Lilly was a walking dream beauty. Lovely short black hair, round cheeky face, about 168cm, slim with a bust around 34dd. Short skirt and lovely long slim legs. She stood up and hugged me saying “Last time I saw you was 10 years ago, Now you are a nice handsome gentleman. With, as I feel, some good equipment.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.