The Shared Unit - Cover

The Shared Unit

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2019 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Older man meeting a mother and daughter in a sporting cabin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Mother   Daughter   Cream Pie   .

Hi I’m Henry and this is my weekend of fun.

I am retired and spend my time building models and displaying them. It makes my day to finish a build and see the general public admire them.

At this show I was in a shared cabin. The cabin consisted of a small sink area, bar fridge, and two single beds. A shared bathroom with toilet and shower. Very basic and cheap. It was at a sporting complex. I was informed I was the only one staying in this side of the cabin with some swimming carnival kids and parents in the other cabins.

During the night, around 1.00am I woke up and needed to use the toilet for a big job. I entered the shared area and noticed the other door closed. Thinking nothing of it I sat down and started. After two minutes, a beautiful red headed lady entered from the other cabin and needed to pee. She did not see me until she had lifted her nylon night gown. She was definitely a beautiful red head. On see me she slightly, but softly screamed. And quickly stopped.

She started “Sorry, I did not expect anyone here.”
I replied “I’m booked into cabin 16 pointing to the open door. I was informed, I would be alone being the only single male staying here.”
She was dancing around busting to go. I continued “As you need to go and I will be 5 minutes, Use the shower area, but I would recommend you remove your night gown if you don’t want to get it dirty.” She looked at me realising it was the only answer and I had seen everything. She removed her gown, then squatted over the drain hole and started to pee. She moaned in pleasure and relief holding the hand rail.

I could see she was making a puddle and her feet were getting pee wet. I had finished my business. Naked, I went over to the shower taps and turning the shower head to the wall, I turned the taps on and made sure the water was warm. Turning around, she was still going. I washed the floor and the area around her feet. She looked at me in a kind of relief. She finally finished, I offered the shower head to rinse herself. Then handed the floor towel, which was on the towel rail to dry herself. I had got semi hard looking at this naked sexy redhead.

She stood up “Thank you, well I did not expect to see a naked man with a nice package coming to my rescue. My name is Bridget.” Holding her hand out. I shook her hand.
“I’m Henry, I must say I never expected such a beautiful lady with a sexy body to interrupted my night. Would you like to come into my room for some company?”

Bridget smiled “My daughter is asleep in this part. She closed the door and proceeded to my room. My god she had a sexy ass as well. Her bust was around 34 d. A nice handful. Walking to the bed I closed my door to the shared bathroom. Reaching Bridget I gave her a cuddle from her back. She grabbed my hands placing one on her boob and the other between her legs. I played with both for a few minutes. Bridget could feel I was getting harder and wiggled her bottom against me.

Getting to the bed she mounted it on all four. I knelt down and started to lick and tease her pussy and ass. I licked and tongue tickled every hole. She dropped her head to the bed and screamed in delight as she came. I licked up all the juices I could. Standing, I entered her sexy juicy pussy and increased her pleasure. Bridget reached back and played with both my balls, shaft and herself. She came again, this time I shot a load into that sexy hot red pussy. I collapsed on her back. It was an intense few minutes of action. We move and got onto the bed holding each other face to face on our sides. I move the sheet to cover us. We fell asleep arm in arm with Bridget holding my cock.

Around 5.30 I could feel Bridget stroking my cock, seeing I was awake she mounted me. I held her hips and she bounced around. She grabbed my hands and squashed them on her boobs. I grabbed those creamy white boobs with pink nipples, being rough with them. I them twisted her nipples and she came bouncing and soaking my cock and balls. She climbed off me and started to lick our juices up swallowing my cock deep within her mouth. Not many people and take my package of 10.5 inches without gagging. I grabbed her leg and started to drink her juices and fingered her two holes.

I was close to cumming and soon as I started, she deep throat me to make sure she had every drop.

We held each other and again fell asleep.

My next time of awaking, I noticed the covers were pulled back. I was on my back. Bridget was holding my hard cock in the air. And a younger, red hair, white skinned beauty was about to descend on my cock. It was tight. I thrust up as she came down a second time and popped into her vagina. The feeling of her tight pussy coming down on my steel hard cock was exquisite. The sight of this spunky young body with small puffy tits was most beautiful. She looked at me saying “I am 18.”

She bounced up and down a few times. I rolled her over and just pounded that pussy. I was like a mad man wanting to fully fill that pussy. She was crying/cumming for a few minutes when an almighty body hugging, vagina hugging orgasm took over her body and I shot my load deep within her pussy. She screamed and kissed me to muffle the sound. We collapsed together.

Bridget then joined us on the bed. “Janie, a bit bigger than you are use to? Was it nice.”

Janie kissed her mother. “Yes what a way to meet a man, first contact, pussy onto prick. It was f’ing delicious. I’m so full of spunk I feel.” I smiled.

Bridget introduced us “My baby Jane meet Henry. Janie clean Henry up and I’ll clean you out.”

I removed my soft cock from her tight pussy climbed up the bed and presented it to Janie who, like her mother deep throat me. I started to harden as she was sucking and licking me. She pulled me out. “That is tasty spunk Henry.” Just then her phone alarm went off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.