Fidèle - Cover

Fidèle

Copyright© 2019 by Barahir

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Superstar sommelier Luke Bronson wasn't prepared for the breathtaking Kathryn Lloyd Maddox to walk into, and then out of, his life over the course of one unforgettable night. An old family friend's invitation to reinvent the wine cellar at his tranquil lakeside estate should have been a perfect way to take his mind off a woman he couldn't otherwise forget. But life, like wine, is full of surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex  

“Stop? But I thought...”

“Seriously. I mean it. Stop.”

Though he was completely bewildered by her unexpected resistance, Luke was even more concerned by the declarative firmness, even vehemence, in her tone. The very last thing he wanted to do was displease her in some fashion, yet it quite clearly seemed that he had, though at the moment the reason eluded his understanding. Alejandro hadn’t moved, but the expression on his face was one of similarly grave regard for her sudden change in mood.

“Kathryn, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to...”

“Luke, be quiet. Alejandro, you too.” They stayed where they were — Luke buried in her anal canal, Alejandro kneeling between her wide-open legs — listening to the decelerating cadence of her breathing. The silence lingered, Luke’s tension grew, and the effort necessary to accede to her demand became more than he could endure.

“I’m really sorry.”

“You really aren’t.”

“Yes I...”

“You’re not sorry as much as you’re surprised. You can’t believe I made you stop, can you?”

“I...”

“You’re still talking.” He shut up, stunned at this abrupt turn of events. Eventually, apparently having judged the duration his silence acceptable, she continued, “Are you finally ready to let me speak?”

“Of course.” He tensed, breathlessly awaiting whatever scolding she was about to deliver.

“Good. Let me start by repeating something I said earlier: you two are insane.”

Was that the faintest hint of teasing in her voice, or am I grasping for reassurance? “I’m sincerely sorry. I thought it was something you wanted.”

“It is.”

And now I’m confused. “But...”

“Tell me: what was on your mind as you maneuvered me into position?”

No, I’m very confused. “You’ve told me more than once how much you’ve dreamed about double penetration. I know for a fact you loved it with Wendy and me, but what you really wanted was two men. And since you successfully managed to experience anal with Alejandro, it seemed like the obvious next step. I thought...”

“ ... you thought you’d hoist my legs open, he’d shove that monster into my pussy, and I’d immediately start enjoying the hell out of my long-desired DP with two living, breathing, thinking-with-their-dicks men.”

“Well...”

“For the third time, you’re insane.”

“I’m sorry. Truly. Please, let’s forget I even suggested it.”

“You didn’t suggest it. You just went ahead and did it.”

“I honestly thought it’s something you’d want to try, given the opportunity. I didn’t...”

“Weren’t you listening when I told you that it is something I want to try?”

“But...”

“Luke, my poor, befuddled love, when we did this with Wendy — the first time, I mean — do you remember what I asked her to do?”

“Huh? Oh, wait...” At long last he understood her objection. “You asked her to start with something smaller than the, uh, Luke dildo.” He pointedly ignored Alejandro’s elevated eyebrows and inquisitive stare, blushing a bit at the prospect of a now-inevitable explanation.

“That’s right. I was incredibly uncertain about having two cocks the size of you inside me at the same time. It was only later that I was able to work myself up to it, and as you might recall it was still a struggle. I understand how it might slip your mind given our present company, but as I keep trying to remind you, you’re significantly larger than average. Yet you somehow thought I could easily handle you and Secretariat at the same time? Just boom, and then off to the Kentucky Derby we go?”

Luke sighed. “You’re right. I get it now. I’m sorry.”

“Good. Because you’re right: I do want this. Holy mother of god do I want this. I want it so badly that I almost don’t need you to actually do it; if I close my eyes and concentrate on having both your dicks inside me right now I’ll come in about three seconds, and again about ten seconds after that. But there’s absolutely no way it’s going to be anywhere close to that easy. I stopped you because if this is going to happen, it’s going to hurt. A lot. And once it becomes clear to one or both of you just how much it hurts, you’re going to stop and then it’s not going to happen at all. I’m trying to make sure it does, and the only way it’s going to is by preparing you for pain. I expect it, I’m ready for it ... and by the way, if you don’t keep going until it doesn’t hurt anymore, I’m going to transfer some of that pain to the two of you.”

“Kathryn,” Alejandro interjected, “you are correct in that I have absolutely no desire to witness you suffering, much less to be the cause of it. I have already been the source of more than I would like.”

“I’m grateful for your concern, but now you’re not listening. I don’t care how much it hurts. You’re going to do this for me, because I want it and I will not leave this apartment until I’ve gotten it. You’re both going to have to suck it up and ignore tears, cries, convulsions, or whatever else I might go through. If it gets to the point where I truly can’t stand it anymore, I’ll tell you, but I promise you that it’s going to take a lot of pain for me to even consider stopping once it starts. Do we have a deal?”

Alejandro closed his eyes. When he finally opened them again, Luke thought they looked more than a bit haunted. “I will endeavor to endure for a while, but I cannot promise it will be for as long as you might wish. I am sorry, but that is the only offer I can make.”

“Well, I guess it’ll have to do. Luke?”

“I feel the same way. I can probably hold out longer than he can, because I’m deeply invested in giving you something you want so badly, but I too have limits. There’s a point beyond which I can’t participate, no matter how much it’s going to disappoint you.”

She sighed. “It’s hard to be too upset about two lovely men expressing such concern for my well-being, but please don’t make me audition for Best Actress in an Extremely Adult Role just so you’ll keep going. I want to feel every bit of it — all the struggle, all the pain, all the difficulty — because the reward’s going to be that much greater. Do you understand?” Luke answered in the affirmative, but Alejandro just nodded. He still doesn’t look like he really wants to keep going. Thus, it was somewhat of a surprise when it was he who spoke next.

“Luke, have you done this before? With a second man involved, I mean?” He shook his head at the photographer. “Then I apologize if this is an unwelcome attempt to assert a measure of control over events, but I do have experience and believe I can offer useful advice. Kathryn, whoever enters you second will be the source of the majority of your discomfort. I strongly suggest that I go first, for three reasons. The first two are a simple matter of anatomy: it will be easier for Luke to breach an unexpectedly narrow entrance than it would be for me, and his girth will cause you less pain than mine. The third flows from the hesitation I expressed earlier: of the three of us, I suspect that I am the most reluctant to cause your suffering.”

Luke had yet to fully assemble his own doubts into cohesive words as she lifted herself free of his shaft and turned to face him. “He makes excellent points,” she said, “but I’d like to add a fourth: I love you.”

“That makes absolutely no sense. Of all the many reasons I don’t want to hurt you, the fact that I love you is the biggest.”

“That’s why it has to be you, Luke. It’s because I love you that I trust you to hurt me.”

She stifled any additional objections with a demonstrative and demanding kiss. As their lips and tongues moved together, he recalled Wendy’s disturbingly prescient warning regarding the relationship between love and hurt.

I know Wendy was referring to emotional rather than physical pain. But would she have asked me — trusted me — to hurt her like this before we said “I love you” to each other? Somehow, I doubt it. If I can do this ... if I can hurt her in the pursuit of pure physical pleasure, even though it’s hers rather than mine ... does that mean it will be easier for me to inflict the other kind? And if so, what does that say about me?


A little while later — despite her rising ardor and diminishing patience, Kathryn begged for an opportunity to collect herself with a glass of liquid courage — they were in position. She was gingerly lowering her slippery pussy onto Alejandro’s enormous rod, groaning as he spread her channel all the way to her limit. Tucking her legs against his sides, she rode him, sighing with pleasure as Luke finished lubing his cock and worked a generous quantity of the translucent gel into her nether hole. She’s unquestionably tighter than normal, he observed, struggling to push a second finger through an entrance that, typically, could accept three. This isn’t going to be easy.

“Luke, are you ready?” Alejandro was still directing traffic; something both of them were happy to let him do.

“As I’ll ever be,” he answered, straddling Alejandro’s legs and shuffling closer to her ass.

“Do not penetrate her yet. Kathryn, rise up so only a little of me remains inside you. Now, angle your body upward so that ... never mind, let me position you. Yes, like that. Luke, it is now your turn. Once you enter, do not stop unless she demands it. Proceed as slowly as necessary, but give her your full length. Remain there without moving for a while as she adjusts. Kathryn, at first you will feel a reflexive urge to expel me; resist that urge. Luke, when you feel her anal ring relax, pull back as I have and I will thrust inward. We will alternate in this fashion until the resistance of her apertures decreases, at which point we should cede control and let her determine what happens next. I would advise, however, that we maintain alternating strokes; it will be long before she is prepared to accommodate both of us at once.”

Gritting his teeth, Luke introduced his cock to her gel-slicked hole. He’d taken her ass so often and so easily that it was genuinely shocking to feel such strong resistance to his entry. Her moans ascended in volume and pitch as he dug the fingers of one hand into her flank and held on to the base of his shaft with the other, maintaining its alignment and pushing as hard as he could.

He was beginning to wonder if he’d somehow mispositioned himself when the tight ring finally gave way and his glans plunged into the slick heat of her anus. Her head whipped around as she yelped in surprise and obvious pain. “Keep going,” advised Alejandro, and despite his misgivings Luke patiently introduced more of his rod into her well-prepared orifice. There was a pinching sensation just inside her entrance that he’d never felt before; he guessed he was experiencing the head of Alejandro’s giant prod through the thin barrier separating her passages. Doing his best to ignore her rattling, half-choked gasps, he kept pressing until he was completely within her, reassuringly stroking his hands up and down her rigidly tensed back. Alejandro, for his part, was gently teasing her nipples, trying to distract her by employing the precise technique about which Luke had advised him hours earlier.

Eventually, her shuddering vocalizations quieted. She relaxed onto Alejandro and they began sharing slow, passionate, even romantic kisses. Luke took this as a sign, withdrawing until he was barely lodged within her ass. The inward progress of Alejandro’s truncheon was accompanied by another sharp yelp, this one muffled by the union of their lips. When there was nowhere else for him to go, he stopped, waiting for the tension to depart her body.

Over and over they cautiously probed her in this fashion, until the moans issuing from her mouth began to sound more like expressions of pleasure than of tension or misery. Breaking their kiss and lifting her head, she stared deep into Alejandro’s eyes and announced that she was ready for more. Both men readjusted their positions, anchoring themselves for more physical thrusts and then carefully ramping up the pace, driving into her gripping channels like a well-oiled machine gradually accelerating to its top speed. Kathryn’s moans transformed into a keening wail as her pleasure mounted, and Luke noted with relief that she was finally a full participant in their joining, rolling her pelvis in tight concentric circles that helped them impale her all the more comprehensively.

Suddenly, she clawed Alejandro’s chest and flung her head back, wailing to the heavens that she was coming. As if there could be any doubt, Luke marveled, watching with amazement as she thrashed, convulsed, and covered Alejandro’s stomach and chest with a spray of orgasmic fluid. Her sphincter tightened like a vise around the head of Luke’s cock, and the photographer’s groan suggested that her sex was constricting in a similar fashion.

It took her a long time to stop coming, but when she finally did she swiveled her head to face Luke. He remained poised where he’d stopped, just barely inside her ass. “It’s time, baby. Sink your cock all the way into my naughty bottom. And then I want you two to fuck the hell out of me. No more alternating. I need both of you at the same time.”

Though the sensation of working his way in and out of such a snug blockade had certainly been pleasurable, Luke had been holding back his arousal, instead wanting to ensure that she was as comfortable and stimulated as possible. Finally releasing control, he penetrated her to the hilt, reveling in the tightness of her anal canal and the way the formidable girth of Alejandro’s organ narrowed his path as it stretched her cunt to the breaking point. Kathryn’s groans rose sharply in pitch as they impaled her; when it was accomplished and she was fully occupied, fore and aft, it was clear that her earlier struggles had returned in force.

“Relax and be patient,” the Spaniard soothed. “There is no need for us to move just yet. As before, take all the time you need to grow accustomed to the feeling. When you are ready, begin moving and we will follow your lead.”

Easy for him to say, Luke mused. The friction as he conquered her channel was a towering pleasure all its own, and when added to the primal visual stimulation of seeing her sandwiched between them, it caused him to worry that he might come without another thrust.

But then he felt her move. Just a little, but it was a sign. At a pace even more tentative than the one with which they’d started, they withdrew in tandem, paused for a moment, and eased back into her holes. She trembled like she was having a seizure, hands flailing, and through her soft grunts and gasps he could tell that her desire was racing ahead of her body’s ability to cope with the unprecedented internal pressure.

“Are you okay?” he asked, though he didn’t arrest his inward thrust. She nodded once. So it’s bad, then. Well, she begged us to endure her suffering for a while, and because I know just how much she wants this, I’ll give her as much time as I can. I’m more worried about Alejandro, though. Especially because he can see her face. Of the three of us, he’s the most likely to bring the proceedings to a premature halt.

In and out they moved, as slowly and carefully as possible, but her trembling didn’t cease. Alejandro indeed wore an expression of deepening concern, but he was once again fondling her nipples, trying to divert her attention from the constant squeezing and pinching sensations in her loins.

“Faster.” It was the faintest possible whisper, barely audible. Yet they both heard it.

“Are you sure?” the photographer asked, his reluctance patently obvious.

Impatient and exasperated, yet still quite clearly struggling, she explained, “I know both of you can tell that it hurts, even though I’m trying to hide it. By the way, it feels incredibly good, too. But the pain isn’t the problem. The problem is that you’re not giving me enough pleasure to overcome the pain. That’s why I asked you to fuck the hell out of me, rather than treat me like a fragile flower. I need the good to overwhelm the bad. I need it faster, I need it harder, and I need both of you to just take over and use me. You keep checking in ... asking if I’m okay, trying to distract me, telling me I’m in control ... but what you’re not getting is that I don’t want to be in control, and the only way I’m going to get there is for you two to take it away from me.”

Alejandro looked like he was about to object, but Luke interrupted before he could. “You’re right. I was being too hasty earlier, and now I’m attempting to compensate with an excess of caution. I’m sorry it took this long, but I finally understand exactly what you need.” Steadying himself before plunging, headfirst and blind, into the erotic abyss, he announced, “Alejandro, it’s time to give her everything we’ve got. Let’s fuck this slut senseless.”

Her sharp inhalation preceded a full-body shudder and a long, sultry moan. Her ass rhythmically squeezed Luke’s cock like a fist, clenching and unclenching. She was coming. Hard.


While he’d never engaged in any sort of derogatory verbal roleplaying with Kathryn, even when she was deep into submission and it might have been welcome, he had (at her repeated insistence) done it with Elizabeth. She, of course, was incredibly turned on by it, at one point explaining, “It’s hot because it’s true.” And in some sense, based on the way she talked about herself in full sexual rut, he’d sometimes suspected that Kathryn could be aroused by it as well. The problem, for him, was that even though he fully recognized her raw, untamable sexuality, he experienced great difficulty seeing her as anything other than perfection incarnate. It was precisely because he over-idealized her that he couldn’t easily call her names, no matter how appropriate. Yet only moments earlier, as she revealed her frustration over how they were failing to meet her erotic needs, he had a sudden flash of insight; finally taking to heart all the things she’d been trying to tell him since her photographic surprise turned into a bacchanalian adventure.

She said she wanted to completely give herself to Alejandro, that she wanted him to have her in all the ways he wanted, and that she didn’t want to worry about what she was saying while it was happening. She also said that she wanted me to, in some sense, “take her back.” She sometimes talks about her fear of losing herself in sexual exploration, but whenever she does, she takes the time to remind me that I’m both her catalyst and her anchor. I’ve been viewing all of this solely through the lens of my own fragility and vulnerability, but that wasn’t just selfish, it caused me to miss the more important lesson. This is about her and what she wants, yes, but in order for her to get what she wants, we have to make it about we want. She’s not in a submissive state right now, yet it’s still part of her fundamental sexual nature. For her to experience the pleasure for which she’s yearning, we’re going to have to — at least in a sense — dominate her. Perhaps we can’t exhaust her, but we at least owe it to her to try.

Withdrawing as far as he could without completely abandoning her ass, he thrust back into her core with considerable force. She shrieked as he impaled her, and again when he repeated the motion. Alejandro took a little longer to react, and doubt was still clearly written all over his face, but when he finally began paralleling Luke’s thrusts, her squeals of agonized pleasure grew much louder and more frequent. Burying her head in the pillow, she wrapped her arms around the photographer’s back and held on for dear life as they savaged her holes, pounding her faster and harder. Sweat ran down Luke’s forehead and dripped onto her shoulders; the sheer physical effort required to drive his cock into her guts while such a massive presence simultaneously hammered her cunt was more than he’d ever expended during sex.

Suddenly, her rhythmic vocalizations caught in her throat and her entire body seized. Raising her head just enough to avoid deafening Alejandro, she let loose a bloodcurdling scream of ecstasy.

As jarring as it was, they didn’t stop fucking her. Nor, judging by the repetition and duration of her screams, did she want them to. On and on she wailed, lost to an erotic bliss beyond rationality, beyond reason, beyond reality; a sensational realization of her greatest sexual fantasy, unthinkably made manifest out of nonexistence only hours earlier. All because Luke had finally found the courage and the generosity to give her a nudge; the sort of push that she’d been giving him since they met.

The pressure in his loins built and built, yet despite her howls of abandoned, uncontrollable pleasure, her channel remained so impossibly tight that he wasn’t sure he’d be able to release inside her. Judging by Alejandro’s equally visible strain — Luke was relieved to see that he wasn’t the only one sweating — he was experiencing the same issue.

Kathryn solved their problem for them. “Please ... please... PLEASE!” she yowled in between incoherent cries. Though she could manage nothing more explicit, they all knew what she wanted. Clenching his jaw and ravaging the deepest reaches of her ass with short, sharp strokes — the head of Alejandro’s cock was an impossible-to-miss presence as it mirrored his motions — he squeezed an admittedly painful stream of ejaculate into her colon, convinced he could feel torrential jets of semen flooding her cunt at the same time. She was writhing back and forth like a trapped seal, fists pounding the bed (and the Spaniard) as her body-wracking orgasm grew more and more violent.

The last trickles of his sperm were still oozing from his overstressed slit when she croaked out a strangled cry, relaxed, and collapsed onto Alejandro like gelatin, breathing as heavily as a marathoner at the end of a brutal race. Unsure just what she wanted them to do, Luke settled for caressing her sweat-slicked buttocks while Alejandro stroked her tangled hair.

Eventually, she came to life with a shuddering breath, moaning her next words into Alejandro’s sweaty hair. “God, that was so much better than I’d ever hoped or imagined. Thank you for giving exactly me what I wanted, exactly the way I wanted it. Thank you for caring about me, but even more for getting past the rough parts, ruining my holes, and making me a whore for those beautiful, beautiful cocks. But there’s just one problem,” she added, nibbling and chewing on the photographer’s neck.

“What’s that?” asked Luke, even though he’d already guessed the answer. His rod was still buried deep inside her ass, and any hint of deflation disappeared in an instant.

“I want you to do it again.”


This is much more difficult, at least for me. She’s not exactly a dainty flower, and he’s huge in more ways than the obvious one. I feel like I’m being driven into the mattress by a pneumatic drill. His stomach began to rumble in protest. I should’ve eaten less sushi. And drank less, too.

Alejandro briefly retook control of their choreography to execute an acrobatic repositioning, managing to reverse their alignment without either of them slipping free of their respective caverns. Kathryn giggled with lust-addled delight, though Luke was rewarded by a slightly overstressed knee and a brief flirtation with a foot cramp. Still, after a few minutes of squirming and adjustments, they were ready for round two. Her legs wrapped around Alejandro’s waist as he pumped into her with long, smooth strokes. Through he was bearing so much weight that he could barely move, Luke did his best to respond to the up and down motion of her hips as the Spaniard established their rhythm. The grip around his cock was even tighter than before, and though he was physically aware of the fertile lubrication he’d poured into her ass only minutes earlier, the majority of his experience was listening to the wet squelch of her cunt as it was stretched, mauled, and reshaped by the photographer’s mighty pole.

Kathryn and Alejandro were locked in a desperate kiss that only partially muted the impressive volume of her explosive orgasms; peaks that were arriving with accelerating frequency. Luke idly wondered if they’d soon become one long, continuous climax, as often happened when she fell deep into sexual euphoria. Something hot and wet splashed against his face, and to his surprise he realized that it wasn’t her sweat — or the photographer’s — but rather, her tears; she was crying in response to the unfathomable intensity of her pleasure.

He felt somewhat useless, and though in purely physical terms his arousal was significant, he felt that there was little hope of reaching his own peak in this position. Alejandro, for his part, was relentlessly slamming into her receptive pussy, but there wasn’t yet any arrhythmic urgency to it, only another furious assault on her hole designed to send her spiraling into unexplored dimensions of sensation.

With a fierce shove, she pushed the photographer’s face away from hers and yowled straight from the heart of some primal core of desperation; the cry of a wild beast, cornered and trapped and suffering unimaginable agony. Except in this case, the agony was the sheer magnitude of her delirious ecstasy. Luke’s thighs were drenched by the fluids pouring out of her, but he held his breath as rigidly as his loins, searching for any sign that might indicate whether or not she wanted them to continue. Alejandro was staring at her, rapt with curiosity, hesitation, adoration, and concern. All at once she collapsed into a formless mass of broken flesh, dropping her legs to the bed and splaying her arms wide, crucified on a double-barreled phallic cross.

For a few minutes they remained in position, listening to her breathe, moan, and murmur nonsense syllables. A small rivulet of drool worked its way across her cheek. Alejandro carefully withdrew from her sucking cunt; the wet pop as he exited her abused hole practically echoed off the bedroom walls. Luke was considering his options when she abruptly rolled away and his cock bobbed free of her dilated sphincter. It waved back and forth for a few moments, searching for a familiar home, before rapidly deflating, apparently no less eager for a long-delayed respite. He laid there, motionless and acutely aware of his bone-penetrating fatigue, while Alejandro sat back on his haunches, resting his hands on his thighs as if he, too, was completely drained.

To the surprise of no one, Kathryn rolled and turned until she was presented with both of their shrinking organs. “Thank you,” she hummed, gathering Luke’s cock into her mouth, sucking it clean of the messy streaks and smears of semen coating its length, turning to Alejandro and (to the best of her ability) doing the same, then slumping back to the bed, looking incredibly pleased with herself.

Luke reached out to caress her, running his fingers over her breasts, her stomach, and her cheeks. She grabbed his hand, gripping it tightly as she rolled to her side and snuggled against him. “My love ... what we just did, I...” The bliss in her voice seemed dulled by guilt.

“The only thing that matters is whether or not you enjoyed it.”

“Oh my god, you have no idea.”

He laughed. “I think our eardrums and our useless limbs prove otherwise.”

“Alejandro?” she called, “could you lay down behind me? For the first time in a long while, I’m not sandwiched between the two of you. It feels wrong.”

“Of course, Kathryn.” He stretched out on his side, cupping her buttocks and tenderly kissing her neck. She shuddered every time his lips met her sensitive flesh, curling a leg over Luke and drawing geometric figures on his chest with her fingernail.

Eventually, she abandoned her tracery and reached between her legs ... probing one orifice and then the other, bringing strands of their semen to her mouth and sucking her fingers clean. “Nothing seems permanently damaged,” she slyly reported. It was an invitation, and all three of them knew it.

“Well, thank goodness,” Luke chuckled, “because I’d really hate to have to explain this in the ER.”

“Lover, you’re not listening. I...”

“I’m listening alright. And the answer is that I don’t think I can do that again without a drink, a meal, a nap, or perhaps all three. Being on top was hard enough. Being on the bottom...”

“I concur with Luke; the supine position is particularly exhausting, and I am fully aware that I am a much greater burden for Luke than he was for me. Loathe as I am to admit it, I must accept the same badges of dishonor and defeat. Other, more sedate forms of coupling may remain within my abilities, though I would first request some combination of the same restoratives. The athleticism of double penetration is something of which I am not capable at the moment. And as long as Luke feels similarly incapable, you cannot actually have what you seek.”

“But I want it,” she whined, squirming a bit and reaching for their cocks. “I want more...”

“Of this I think we are both quite painfully aware,” Alejandro responded with a wry chuckle, rising from the bed and surprising Kathryn with his sudden abandonment. “I am going to freshen myself in the downstairs bathroom. Luke, if you wish you may do the same up here, or simply await my return if that is your preference.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.