Fidèle - Cover

Fidèle

Copyright© 2019 by Barahir

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Superstar sommelier Luke Bronson wasn't prepared for the breathtaking Kathryn Lloyd Maddox to walk into, and then out of, his life over the course of one unforgettable night. An old family friend's invitation to reinvent the wine cellar at his tranquil lakeside estate should have been a perfect way to take his mind off a woman he couldn't otherwise forget. But life, like wine, is full of surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex  

There were candles everywhere. John Coltrane’s sultriest improvisations growled and purred from hidden room-encircling speakers. At the center of it all was an absolutely enormous bed, well beyond king-sized and already stripped to its sheets and a half-dozen long pillows.

“You know,” Luke dryly observed as he stared at it in wonder and admiration, “I recognize that it’s a cliché to make a joke about how big it is, but to be honest it seems contextually appropriate.”

“I am unembarrassed to note that you are not the first to say so, especially as that observation has typically been made with considerably more sarcasm. But as I cannot take credit for one, neither can I take credit for the other.”

“Another lover you couldn’t say no to?” Kathryn asked, running her hands over the invitingly soft fabric.

“The same, actually. There are many more examples of her demands to be discovered in this apartment, if one only knows where to look. She is difficult to deny.”

“She must be pretty formidable to push you around like that. I’d like her, wouldn’t I? When can I meet her?”

“You do have more than a few things in common. As for your question, who knows what the future may bring?”

“Well, by the time we’re done, I hope that fucking each other senseless on this giant bed is one of the things we’ll have in common.”

“While that is indeed an inviting purpose, here is something else you have in common: what you ask is an impossible-to-achieve task for any one man.”

“You know, you’re right. Luke, get naked. I want you inside me. Now.”

Luke laughed as he began to strip. “It seems, Alejandro, that your mysterious lover isn’t the only one who’s impossible to deny.”


Slurping on his cock to ensure that it was fully erect — though since it hadn’t entirely abandoned that condition since he’d tongued her to orgasm downstairs, he suspected it was more about her desire to have him in her mouth than any actual need to ensure readiness — Kathryn mounted his shaft and rode him with noisy enthusiasm while Alejandro silently observed from a nearby chair. She climaxed quickly, collapsing on top for him for a soul-searing kiss. Luke flipped her over and resumed thrusting, increasing his pace until he was giving her exactly the sort of forceful reaming she’d requested. A few minutes later, she tightened her legs around his waist and cried out in orgasm. He rolled her to her knees, impaling her cunt from behind and driving into her with long, hard strokes. In this position he pounded her through three more climaxes, each one louder than the previous, before she fell forward and he slipped free of her sex.

Her head hung over the side of the bed, her long crimson locks pooling on the floor. “God, I love the way your cock feels inside my pussy,” she moaned. “Are you close?”

“Not particularly. I’m taking the ‘marathon rather than a sprint’ advice seriously.”

“Well, whenever you feel like you might be, I want your first load filling my mouth. I suspect I’m going to require regular feedings to survive tonight. Alejandro,” she called, squirming towards the middle of the bed, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs, “If you see anything you like, now would be a good time to do something about it.”

Instinctively understanding the specifics of her invitation, both because of their previous time together and because this was a necessary preliminary step with most of his partners, he laid down beside her. Their tongues slithered together as he ran his hands all over her body, tweaking her nipples and spreading her free-flowing fluids up and down the insides of her thighs and around her trembling stomach like an erotic oil. Eventually, his fingers narrowed their focus to his intended mark, gently massaging her exposed clit until her moans turned into short, sharp squeaks, then plunging a thick finger deep into her sex. She ground her loins against the penetration while he stroked in and out at a smooth, even tempo, keeping his fingertip curled upward to press against her G-spot. It wasn’t long before she crested again, her juices misting past his finger.

It was then that he added a second.

“Be less aggressive with her nipples,” Luke advised from the chair Alejandro had occupied only a few minutes ago. “With your mouth, fingers, teeth, or whatever. It’s a kind of orgasmic shortcut for her ... not that I think she needs much help at the moment.”

“I was not aware of this. Thank you, Luke.” When he abandoned her mouth and started tonguing and teasing her stiff buds with more caution, she immediately began writhing through a series of small, rapid-fire peaks. He increased the pace of his thrusting fingers, and the wet slap of his palm as it repeatedly struck her mons was a carnal counterpoint to the romantic jazz filling the room. Breaking the steady but building rhythm of her almost ritualistic orgasms, she suddenly came hard, hissing his name and clutching the back of his head to imprison it against her breast while her midsection arched high in the air, orgasmic fluids flowing down the curve of her buttocks and dripping onto the bed. Slowly, carefully, knowing exactly how much he was about to demand of her, he chose the moment of her greatest pleasure to introduce a third finger to her slippery cunt.

Groaning at the significant uptick in internal pressure, she collapsed back to the bed, legs so wide open that her knees were pressed flat against the mattress, giving him complete access to her most intimate areas. He probed at fraction of his earlier pace, no longer penetrating as deeply, but instead patiently stretching her eager hole, preparing it for what they both truly wanted. Her fists balled and unclenched as she struggled with each inward plunge, but a short time later she was clawing the sheets, head flopping back and forth in mounting ecstasy. He took this as permission to deepen and accelerate his vaginal explorations, and now she was thrusting against his impaling fingers, building to a tremendous orgasm that, when it finally arrived, showered her torso (and his forearm) with female ejaculate.

My god! What he’s doing to her, what he’s about to do to her, I can’t... Luke sighed, attempting to corral the wildest and most frustratingly untamable of his thoughts. No, I have to stop thinking that way. It’s just squirting. Like she said, I could make her do it all the time if I really wanted to. It’s not important, and it’s not even the same thing as an orgasm, it’s just different. I need to remember that.

Alejandro moved away from her breasts and kissed her, leaving his fingers buried in her gripping channel. Her hands wrapped around his head, clutching his hair, and she moaned as their tongues searched each other’s mouths with escalating passion. Their kiss deepened as her hands roamed his shoulders and back, then one slipped down his torso, scrabbling for his manhood. The Spaniard visibly shuddered when she reached it, though from Luke’s vantage point he couldn’t quite see what she was doing to him. He leaned to the side and realized that she was spreading his emissions all over the head of his truncheon.

Finally, as if in response to some sort of unspoken signal, he pulled his fingers free and rolled to his back. She hungrily attacked the drenched digits that had so pleasurably opened and prepared her, sucking her arousal from each in turn. Her dreamlike expression morphed into lusty determination as she climbed on top of him, straddling his waist and taking his massive organ into her hand, pointing it straight at her dripping sex. Their eyes locked, an entire wordless conversation passing between them. And then, her decision reached, she lowered herself just enough to nestle his fat glans between her labia, rubbing it back and forth between her swollen lips. The sticky sounds of it nudging and probing her heavily lubricated entrance were, to Luke’s ears, even more erotic than the sight of it. And then, with a firm set to her jaw, she attempted to impale herself on his shaft.

The struggle that followed was hard to watch. Even more so to hear. Nor was it just him who exhibited concern; on more than one occasion, Alejandro quietly suggested that they could pause and try again later. But Kathryn was not to be denied, insisting that since she would have his mighty weapon inside her sooner or later, she was going to endure this trial now, the better to give herself over to the raw pleasure she knew would eventually arrive. Still, even though she was trying to hide it, the significant physical strain she was enduring was clearly written all over her face.

Many long minutes of effort later, as much of his cock as her anatomy would allow was buried inside her overstuffed cunt. Several inches remained unconquered, but there was nowhere for them to go. Despite her obvious discomfort, she wore a half-exhausted, half-delirious expression of triumph, celebrating her accomplishment with a string of semi-coherent expostulations. “Ooooooohhhhh god, Jesus, fuck, fuck, fuck ... I remember this ... so fucking full ... so big... fuck ... so goddamned big...” On and on she babbled in this fashion, neither of them moving, while she waited for the the sting and the throb to subside enough to find more than pyrrhic pleasure in their physical union. She began kissing him again, pulling his hands to her breasts; a gesture that was equal parts passion and a desire for distraction. He tugged on her nipples, pinching and twisting them hard enough to draw sharp squeals from her otherwise occupied mouth, then slid his hands down her sides to cup her buttocks, fingertips pressing into her flesh. It was a subtle encouragement, and she took the hint, rocking her hips the tiniest bit possible ... not really rising or descending, just rolling and readjusting as his thickness shifted inside her overstretched innards.

Horizontal movement gradually gave way to vertical, and now she was gingerly withdrawing and reseating herself, hissing as her tenderest and most sensitive tissues clung to his pillar like the world’s tightest glove. Luke was mesmerized; though he’d seen this in photos, it was nothing compared to witnessing it in motion and in person. He could scarcely believe she could take such a monster into her perpetually tight sex, and even watching it happen right before his eyes had little effect on his comprehension.

Despite the terrible strain, she managed a small climax only a few minutes later, for the flesh beneath her exposed clit was so stretched that it pulled the sensitive nub inward to be abraded and stimulated by every movement of his enormous rod. Huffing and crying out in a mix of pain and what had now become an undeniable pleasure, she began fucking him in earnest, and before long they were pounding against one another, obvious to anything but their escalating arousal. Kathryn was coming over and over, sometimes with such force that tears dripped down her cheeks, yet she didn’t relent until, with a deep, rumbling groan, Alejandro squeezed her buttocks, bucked his hips upward to slam his cock against her cervix, and unleashed a tremendous river of semen directly into her womb. On and on he filled her while she gave voice to a stuttering groan. Her eyes rolled back in indescribable ecstasy.

When he was done stuffing her with his seed, she carefully lifted herself free of his spear. The moment his glans slipped out of her hole and flopped onto his stomach, their mingled fluids started flowing from her gaping channel, splashing onto his cock. For a time she remained in place, coating the full length of his organ with their carnal cocktail. When the stream finally diminished to an occasional drip, she reached into her pussy with four tightly knotted fingers, bringing everything they could extract to her lips, moaning with happiness as she fed on their sweet elixir. The rest she consumed where she’d let it fall, slurping on his shaft until it was clean, refreshed, and fully restored for a second act.

She rolled to her back and pulled her knees to her chest, inviting him in. He settled between her legs and fed his tumescence into her vastly more receptive cunt, sliding smoothly inward until he’d probed all the way to her internal barrier. He paused, memorizing his position and the maximum length of stroke her channel would allow, then began pumping her with rhythmic vigor, staring at and through her as he drove into her ravenous hole. Only moments later she wailed through the first of what would end up being uncounted climaxes in this position. Over and over he impaled her, a relentless machine built for her pleasure, and on and on her orgasms rolled.

Suddenly, he pulled free, his erection again drenched with her natural lubrication, and she scrambled to her knees, reaching between her legs to spread herself open and begging him to take her from behind. With a fierce, demanding grip on her flanks, he penetrated her again; pounding, hammering, savaging, making her cry out with every inward plunge, eventually releasing his hold on her sides to gather her hair and yank her head upward ... demanding, taking, conquering, obliterating her sex with his inexorable weapon.

“Fuck me, Alejandro. Please, please, I need you to fuck me hard. Fuck me so deep and hard. Take me. Use me. Stretch me wide open.” Over and over she begged him to ravage and ruin her pussy in the most explicit terms possible, and while he did his best, the raw carnality of it eventually became more than he could withstand. Wrapping his hands around her neck so tightly that she struggled to breathe, he poured another flood of ejaculate into the remotest depths of her channel. Her orgasm once again soaked the bed with whatever juices were able to escape the unfathomable circumference of his cock.

This time, he cupped his own hand under her sex as he pulled free, collecting the frothy stew of their emissions in his palm, then bringing it to her lips. She fed on their pleasure, lapping at it like a cat presented with a bowl of cream, then sucking and licking on his fingers, searching for stray drops. Rolling over and squirming down the bed until her head was between his legs and directly below his shaft, she ran her tongue up and down his full length and then slurped on the head, sucking harder and harder until her desire became plain. He gripped the sides of her head and began fucking her mouth with short, stabbing strokes. Though she couldn’t fellate more than about a third of his shaft at this angle, she did it with far greater hunger and enthusiasm than before. Suddenly, he groaned and yanked himself free of her oral cavity, breathing heavily. Sweat beaded his brow, and the look in his eyes was half-crazed. His penis twitched, and she was already extending her tongue to catch the oozing pre-cum at its tip.

“No! You are far too skilled and already have me on the edge; if I let you finish you shall prematurely drain me. I have designs on a much longer night of pleasure. Kathryn, though the night remains very young, I must tell you that you have easily surpassed both my memories and my already lofty expectations for our reunion. When we first came together in this way, you were a young woman with a raging sexual fire, and though I was nervous and relatively unskilled I was helpless to resist your allure ... not, of course, that I wanted to. But now you possess a sexual mastery that is both more enticing and proportionally more demanding, and I fear you might consume both of us in what threatens to become an uncontrollable erotic inferno if we do not at least attempt to preserve our strength. I say we, for I suspect I might also speak for Luke in this matter. I thus beg a brief respite, though if you and Luke wish to continue to stoke the flames of your passion while I seek rejuvenation, I will give you whatever time and space you desire.”

“God, I just want ... no, that’s fine. Take all the time you need, but come back to me as soon as you can. You don’t have to join in until you’re ready, but it drives me crazy knowing one of you is watching me while I’m being naughty with the other.”

Despite her countless orgasms, despite the way he’d stretched two orifices to and then beyond their limits, she indeed seemed to be even more sexually energized than she’d been when they started. She crouched on the side of the bed as Alejandro departed and Luke approached, his rock-hard penis pointed straight at her drooling mouth. Wrapping her lips around him, she grabbed his ass and pulled him deep, swallowing every inch in one smooth stroke, her lips compressed against his groin as her throat was comprehensively occupied. His arousal spiraled at the effortlessness with which she was doing something that had been such a struggle in the very recent past. He took full advantage of her rampaging lust, using her mouth and throat as a hole designed solely for his pleasure, pounding it with such aggression than she came just from the ecstasy of submitting to his rampaging cock.

“Impressive,” Alejandro observed as he reentered the bedroom, drying his hands on a towel. Several more were draped over his forearm, and he deposited them at the foot of the bed; there was no doubt they were meant to help absorb Kathryn’s endlessly flowing emissions. In the moment, Luke paid him little attention, focused solely on his lover and his own mounting need, but despite the fury of his thrusts Kathryn was able to respond in kind, wrapping her arms around Luke’s waist and holding him deep, rippling her throat along his shaft until he exploded deep in her gullet. Immediately releasing her death-grip, she pushed him back just far enough so the rest flooded her mouth. Her fist urgently pumped the base of his cock, squeezing every last drop into her oral cavity. She savored his load for as long as she could before swallowing, her eyes alive with satisfaction and gratitude.

As he gingerly extracted his wavering phallus, she swirled her tongue around his sensitive glans and her lips, gathering the last stray smears and drops into her mouth. Then she rolled from the bed and headed for the bathroom for her own restorative pause. “You boys amuse yourselves for a few minutes while I get myself cleaned up, cleaned out, and ready for the next round. Just so you know, we’re only getting started.”


“I meant what I told her. She was a vivacious sexual partner when we were last together, despite the many interruptions and distractions necessary to capture those moments, and though I have never told her this because I did not wish her to think I was offering a proposition, she is among the most memorable lovers I have ever had. But now ... now she is a voracious sexual powerhouse. I know this despite a surety that I have only seen the slenderest preview of what she is capable, and I can only imagine what it is like to know her as intimately you do. I have little doubt that she will exhaust both of us, yet retain energy to spare as we both collapse. To be honest, I am surprised you can rouse yourself to walk on a daily basis.”

Luke laughed. “I can’t deny any of it. I thought I’d had some pretty incredible sex before, but never, ever like I’ve had with her. And you’re right: if she even knows what a limit is, I’ve never come close to reaching it. If you have any reinforcements to call in, now’s a good time.”

Though he’d meant it as a joke, Luke thought he caught a brief, mysterious smile passing across Alejandro’s face. “Alas, I already know that she and I have several between us. Purely physical limits, I mean, and not just the inevitable end of my endurance. Despite her insistence to the contrary, she will never be able to do for me what I just witnessed her doing for you. Not, as I said downstairs, that there are more than two women who ever have. Still, it is a pleasure I wish I could experience. As you have seen there are anatomical restrictions on certain other activities, and those cannot be helped. I must admit to you that one thing my endowment regularly denies me is the feeling of being fully seated in the body of another, which is perhaps something I crave more than many other men because it is so seldom achievable. And, of course, there is another limit of which I am sure you are aware. That said, I continue to be grateful to both of you for this unexpected opportunity, and as long as you are both willing — and as long as I remain able — I intend to make the most of whatever is achievable.”

Luke cast his memory back to the night Kathryn showed him the photos they’d taken, recalling her accounting of their failed attempts at anal penetration. But those thoughts soon gave way to a more recent memory: his motivation for initiating this encounter in the first place. Despite the intimidation he still couldn’t help but feel in the presence of Alejandro’s impossible size, he was moved by a strange and sudden urge to rewrite history.

“I know her feelings haven’t changed, and I’m much more comfortable with the situation now than I was when it started. As for those limits you’re talking about ... look, I’m not promising anything, and if it’s going to happen at all it’ll require even more patience on both your parts, but I have a notion that at least one of the things you can’t imagine happening could be made to happen after all. We’ll see if I’m right. But if you’ll both trust me, it’s possible that...”

“If we’ll trust you about what?” Kathryn asked as she reentered the room, having thoroughly refreshed herself, inside and out. Luke stopped talking, instead offering her an expression of feigned innocence.

“A potential surprise for later, you insatiable nymphomaniac.”

“Fine, keep your secrets. I’ll extract them from you eventually. Right now, however, I want to fulfill one of my greatest and longest-held fantasies: I want both of you at at the same time. Do you think you’re up to the challenge? Never mind,” she laughed as she surveyed their swelling equipment, “I see that you are. But I’m a little parched, too. It’s possible that something was irritating the deepest reaches of my throat.”

“I shall attend to your malady with haste, for given your intentions and your proclivities I rather suspect that this will be a recurring ailment,” Alejandro quipped as he disappeared, heading for the kitchen.

“Luke,” she began in a surprisingly vulnerable tone, pressing her body against his. He gathered her into his arms and lovingly stroked her back. “Do you think this is all too much? Am I out of control? Are we?”

“The way I see it, you can only be out of control if what you’re doing makes you or someone else feel bad. Do you feel bad?”

“No, I don’t. Not even a little bit. I know I’ve said this to you before, but I feel like I should, yet I still don’t and that worries me. All the things we’ve done together are ... well, I don’t need to remind you, and given what’s about to happen this isn’t the right time to talk about it anyway. Then there’s what we did with Wendy, you and Irina — you know that I can get off just thinking about you two going at it, right? — and now this. I’ve no doubt that once we start, I’m going to want more and more, and I’m not sure where it ends, or even if it does.”

“Since you offered me this beautiful gift my head has been filled with images. Raunchy, filthy, nasty images, and I’m the focus of every single one of them. I want to do everything that’s possible and then try things that aren’t. I want to fuck both of you into unconsciousness, but I also want to give up control and let you two absolutely destroy me. I want to live on a diet of your delicious semen, whether direct from the source or scooped out of my sore holes.”

“But then what? What happens if I can’t stop? If I don’t want to stop? Once we leave here, what’s next? I don’t think it’s going to be shame and regret, or at least I hope it won’t be. Another threesome? More men? More women? Both? Will I turn into an addict, always craving more? Because I have so many fantasies, Luke. So many depraved fantasies. I always have. Every once in a while I let one of them out of the cage, just to see if the person I’m with is interested. My submissive episodes are like that, and I’m so grateful you’re willing to explore them with me, but there are countless others. Here we are, naked in an old lover’s apartment ... somewhere I never thought I’d find myself ... about to free a few more fantasies from that cage. I’m about to take both of you on — something I’ve dreamed about since I was way too young to be thinking about such things — and I suddenly feel ... no, I know ... that I can pursue every single one of them with you. I know you’ll always keep me safe, and I know you’re exploring and enjoying right along with me, but it scares me a little. I scare me. What if I can’t control myself? What if, after this is all over, I try to turn the dial back to normal and the setting’s not there anymore?”

Luke couldn’t come up with a particularly satisfying or calming answer, so he chose the path of simple honesty and hoped for the best. “Maybe it’s not supposed to be. Maybe that’s what all of this is about: breaking the old dial and replacing it with a new one. I admit that I’m a little scared too — for different reasons than you, and about different things — but I’m used to it, because the truth is I’m almost always a little scared around you. Not because of what you do, or what we do, but because of what you make me feel. It’s exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. If that’s being out of control, at least we’re out of control together.”

Squirming free of his embrace, she attacked him with a furiously amorous kiss, searching his eyes while hers brimmed with tears and a tangle of highly strung emotions he couldn’t even begin to unravel. “Luke, I’m about to have a lot of sex with both you and Alejandro. I hope you won’t be upset or jealous if I take advantage of the opportunity to be with him a little bit more than I’m with you, but...” He was just about to interrupt with an assurance to the contrary when she stopped him by pressing a finger against his lips. “But, at some point tonight I want you to just take me, claim me, and own me right in front of him. Remind me, and show him, that my body, my sex, and my love belong to you. I don’t care what you do or how long it takes, and I don’t even care if I come ... though it’s you and me, so I can guarantee that I will. Don’t make a big vocal production out of it, either; he’s an artist and he’s exquisitely attuned to such gestures. You won’t have to tell him what you’re doing. He’ll understand immediately.”

Luke was visibly confused by her request, so she went on. “I’m not worried about him thinking otherwise, and you shouldn’t be either. That’s not the sort of man he is. But if I’m going to let go — if I’m going to lose control like I want to — then there’s a good chance I’m going to feel and say things that might make it seem otherwise. I don’t want to fight or hide those feelings because I’m afraid to upset someone. Especially you.”

It was his turn to stop her. “You don’t have to keep explaining. I understand what you’re worried about: you’ll say something about the 747 between his legs, what it’s doing to you, or how you feel about him in a moment of unbridled carnality that you’re afraid will make me feel inadequate, or that I’m losing you to him and the aforementioned jumbo jet. I can only repeat what I said before: I don’t think I can help how I feel about his size. It’s hardwired into the male brain, I’m afraid. For what it’s worth, while you were in the bathroom I told him that everything that’s happened so far actually makes me feel somewhat better about you being with him, which is a weird thing to say after I’ve watched a ridiculously handsome guy with battleship-sized junk plowing you like an untilled field.”

Kathryn blushed even as she giggled at his word choice. “747s, battleships, and plows? Apparently, I have quite the multi-use transportation center between my legs.”

“You have the the entire universe between your legs. I just hope you remember where I parked. But seriously, I know you love me and I don’t think there’s anything you could say or do that would make me doubt that. My love ... in a strange way, I kinda hope you do say things that you can’t help or control. Because I want this to be as amazing for you as you want it to be. And if a few unwise words in the heat of passion happen to make me feel bad, we’ll talk about it later. When it’s just us.”

She leapt at him, wrapping all four limbs around his body and knocking him backward onto the bed, painting his face with kisses while her well-lubricated sex ground against his erection.

“I brought beverages,” Alejandro dryly observed from the doorway, “but I appear to have arrived too late for them to be of any palliative use.”

“Nonsense,” Luke managed, though his response was muffled by Kathryn’s overactive lips. He efficiently rolled her to her back, deftly extracted himself from her clutches, and hopped off the bed. She stared at him, panting and incredulous, as her lips curled into a pout at her sudden abandonment. “Actually, since you left it’s been nothing but talk, talk, talk. Which means that I’m thirsty, too.”

“Indeed? I admit that the fear I expressed earlier — that she would drive both of us into a state of utter exhaustion — did not include the possibility of her achieving that state verbally. Would you like water, more of the rosado, or a cocktail?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.