Fidèle - Cover

Fidèle

Copyright© 2019 by Barahir

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Superstar sommelier Luke Bronson wasn't prepared for the breathtaking Kathryn Lloyd Maddox to walk into, and then out of, his life over the course of one unforgettable night. An old family friend's invitation to reinvent the wine cellar at his tranquil lakeside estate should have been a perfect way to take his mind off a woman he couldn't otherwise forget. But life, like wine, is full of surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Food   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex  

Luke groaned as her tongue cradled his swollen balls, slurping on them like a long-desired treat. His cock ached from hours of engorgement, but despite having already produced enough pre-ejaculate to fill even her greedy mouth, she still wouldn’t let him come. It was as if she was waiting for something. The noisy enthusiasm with which she was bathing his genitals echoed off windows and walls, and he held on to the railing with the last of his failing strength, silently begging for the climax she continued to deny him.

And then she sped up, taking as much of his length as she could, and an explosion beyond all others built in his contracting testicles. Grabbing the back of her head, he thrust forward and let loose a mighty torrent. Her eyes widened as she struggled to consume the enormous quantity of semen with which he was flooding her mouth, but in an impressive display of thirst, she managed it anyway. He was shuddering through the last of what might have been twenty aftershocks when, with a wet smack, she pulled her lips free.

“I was wondering when you’d get here.”

In his post-orgasmic haze, he struggled to understand her odd non sequitur until a gravelly throat-clearing broke his concentration.

“I see the work’s going well, son.”


His head swung wildly back and forth, trying to locate the source of the voice. The voice he dreaded most. The voice that would bring well-deserved ruin raining down over everything and everyone.

But Bill was nowhere to be found. Kathryn, on the other hand, was; her wild mane of flame-tinged hair completely obscuring his midsection as she sensuously fellated his morning wood. Luke let his head fall back to the pillow while he reveled in the exquisite sensation of her lips and tongue on his organ, relieved that their discovery had been no more than a bad dream.

Sensing that he’d stirred, she accelerated her efforts; bobbing up and down, taking more of him with each stroke. Her fingers caressed the wrinkled flesh of his balls. A tidal swell that began deep in his loins rushed through his spear as he filled her oral cavity with wave after wave of thick cream. She hummed with pleasure and contentedly swallowed, pumping the base of his shaft until he was emptied. He moved her hair out of the way to reveal a beautiful face flushed with passion, her soft lips still wrapped around his cock, her vivid green eyes staring straight into his and melting his brain.

“That was ... oh my god, what a way to wake up!”

He almost regretted speaking when she pulled her lips from his shaft to answer. “If we fall asleep together, you can count on waking up like that.”

“I’m disinclined to protest. How long have you been doing that?”

Teasing his glans with her tongue, she shrugged. “I’m not sure. What time is it?” Her tone seemed oddly evasive, as if she was keeping some sort of secret from him, but he was so delirious with pleasure that he brushed it off as a misread.

He reached out to grab his phone. “9:48. Holy mother of ... I can’t remember the last time I slept this late. Even my worst hangovers usually wake me up by eight.”

Her tongue danced down to the base of his shaft. “9:48? So ... a little over two hours, then.”

At this he sat up, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. “Two hours? But how ... why ... how...?”

“Have you already forgotten how much I like doing this? Or is this your subtle way of suggesting that I should keep going?”

“No ... I mean, yes ... but no. Not right this second. I just don’t understand how I slept through it.”

“You didn’t wake up because I didn’t want you to wake up. Most of the last two hours were about what I wanted, and what I wanted was your cock in my mouth. When I finally changed my mind and wanted you to come, you woke up and you came. A lot.” Running her tongue around her lips in an outrageously sexy way, she continued, “I think I’ve figured out how to generate those enormous loads, by the way.”

“You did? How?”

“Honestly, do you really care? You could just sit back and enjoy the fruits of my experimentation.”

Sighing, he admitted, “I suppose, at least in theory, it’d be interesting to know. But you’re right. Experiment away. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it no matter what.”

Kissing the head of his staff, she finally let go of him and slid up to nuzzle his neck. The heat of her body against his remained powerfully affecting; he knew that, despite her abandonment, his erection was unlikely to abate anytime soon. “That’s what I thought. Maybe I’ll tell you, or maybe I’ll just keep showing you until you figure it out for yourself.” Her lips brushed against his cheek. “Did you sleep well?”

Pushing the disturbing final image of his dream aside, he acknowledged, “Apparently, the sleep of the angels. Or maybe the devils.”

“I’m not sure which we are either,” she sighed, “but you drained enough of my energy yesterday that my naughty middle-of-the-night plans didn’t come to fruition.”

“So you’re saying I’m a succubus? That means I’m on the side of the devils.”

She poked him in the chest with her nail. “Incubus, not succubus. Don’t they teach anything about sex demons in school anymore?”

Luke started laughing. “Sex demons? What kind of classes did you take? I bet this is something they teach in law school, isn’t it? Professional Opportunities for Lawyers, 101?”

She playfully swatted his thigh. “No, just an avid reader of escapist material in a particular genre. Fictional and otherwise. Anyway, didn’t you claim to be a Buffy fan? They’re mentioned in the very first episode.”

“Oh, right. Giles’ monologue. Sorry, my memories of nubile young Slayers fighting demonic hordes have been waved aside by much more tactile memories of a pulchritudinous succubus nursing on my hog for hours upon end.”

By gradual stages she descended into helpless, convulsive merriment. At one point she actually snorted. “That was both the most erudite and the most uncouth sentence ever assembled. I’m simultaneously impressed and disgusted. Anyway, you’re lying. You only remember the last few minutes.”

“You’re assuming I actually believe you were blowing me for two hours.”

“I would never lie about giving head. You’ll soon learn that I don’t need to.”

“I’ll look forward to the proof. On another subject, what were your naughty middle-of-the-night plans?”

“Why would I just tell you? It’ll be so much more fun to show you.”

“Once again, I accept your proposal.”

“Yes, I’m sure you carefully weighed the pros and cons before signing on the dotted line. You would’ve failed Contracts.”

“There are cons?”

“Only your incessant need for naps.”

“Well, I’ve never been bedded by a succubus before.”

“I suppose I do have the hair for it. Speaking of which, your succubus has put in a solid morning’s work and is interested in three things that, unfortunately, can’t by supplied by your lovely dick: a shower, coffee, and breakfast.”

His stomach rumbled at the mention of food. “Good ideas, all three. I have a feeling I’m going to need energy as well. Want me to start on the latter while you wash our sins away?”

For a moment she stiffened, and he realized he’d just tiptoed over the one line they had to be most careful about crossing. He braced for a scolding, but instead she wiggled away and stood up. “No. You’re joining me in the shower. Unless,” she added, tracing a finger around the ripe curve of her breast, “you’re not interested in having to touch each other absolutely everywhere...”


Sex in showers had never been Luke’s favorite activity. The angles were usually as limited as the space, and unless the shower was specifically equipped for someone older or with special needs (which meant handrails and benches), there was rarely anything to hold onto or brace against. Worse, both water and soap tended to wash away essential lubrication. Nor did turning off the water improve things all that much; all it did was make clear just how suboptimal the conditions for erotic play were.

But, as he was finding to be the case in situation after situation, it was somehow different (and better) with Kathryn. The thrill of touching her would’ve been enough all by itself, and in fact they turned what could have been a ten minute mutual cleansing into a half hour of sensual caresses. When he dropped to his knees, spread her legs, and drove his tongue into her pussy with hot water cascading down her body and over his head, her sharp cries of passion echoed off the tiles until it sounded like they were having wild sex in a driving tropical monsoon, sheltered from the perils of the jungle by a few slabs of corrugated tin. The fantasy carried him so far along his own path of arousal that, having brought her to a trio of climaxes, he stood, put his discomfort with the awkward positioning aside, and slammed his rod into her tight channel, pounding her to a fourth before releasing in the shallows of her slick cunt. He pulled out quickly, and they watched in fascination as his cream slowly oozed from her dilated hole to be diluted and carried away by the water.


Over coffee, pineapple juice (Kathryn’s suggestion; he bore no illusions as to why) and herbed omelets with a little bit of leftover goat cheese, they settled in for what already appeared to be their ritual morning conversation about the conditions of their erotic engagement. A casual comment about how she managed to remain lubricated despite the interference of the shower water turned into a surprisingly frank discussion about her body ... a subject in which Luke had an intense and ever-growing interest.

“I admit that it can be a problem, sometimes,” she admitted. “It’s most dangerous with a dress like the one I was wearing the other night. I obviously can’t wear underwear of any kind under something like that, unless it’s the most microscopic of thongs ... but those spend hours rubbing against certain places in a way I find intensely stimulating, which makes the problem they’re designed to solve even worse. I have to be extremely careful about allowing myself to become aroused.”

“How does that work out for you?” He knew he was deliberately prodding her into outrageous revelations. She knew it too, and appeared to be escalating the tenor of her responses to see how much he could take.

“Not very well, especially when I’m proximate to the reason for my arousal.”

“So what do you do about it?”

“Have sex, of course. Which creates its own fluid problems, but at least those are worth the mess.”

Raising an eyebrow, Luke countered, “That’s it? You just have sex? Anywhere, anytime?”

Her eyes were full of challenge. “Yes, of course. If it’s possible ... and frankly, it usually is. If you’d like expert-level advice on how to have stealthy sex in bathrooms, locked or unlocked offices, hidden alcoves, and so forth, I’m your gal. Anyway, why not?”

“So does that means you’re pretty much ready to go all the time?”

With a slight tightening of her lips, she said, “No, not all the time. I’m sometimes able to hold it together in professional situations, and I can control myself if it’s really necessary. But you’re right: it doesn’t take very much to make me wet.”

His other eyebrow went up. “Are you wet right now?”

To his surprise, what he’d intended as a fairly innocuous morsel of sexualized banter seemed to secure some sort of rhetorical victory. Her eyes dropped. “Of course I am, Luke.” Her voice quieted to a low murmur. “I’m always wet around you.”

Well, this erection isn’t going down anytime soon. “Always? Even...?”

Now her entire face was aimed downward. “Yes. Starting about ten minutes after I met you. And these days, especially, it happens at extremely inappropriate times. I’ve...” She stopped short, biting her lip.

“You’ve...?” he encouraged, but with a small shake of her head she put an end to the conversational detour. Concluding that her reluctance involved situations in which her husband was present, he attempted to reroute. “Are you trying to tell me that, when it’s just us, I can just presume you’re ready to have sex all the time?”

Despite her downcast face, she smiled. “Yes and no. Yes, I’m almost always physically ready to have sex, and aside from the obvious boundaries you are more than free to take me wherever and whenever you want. Though I think we’ve already established that I’m more likely to be the one sitting around horny and unfulfilled while you’re passed out, exhausted.”

“Sadly, you’re probably right. But other than when ... well, you know ... what boundaries do you mean? Just so I’m clear.”

Her eyes were on him, clouded by ambiguity. “Not while he’s here, obviously. And not right before, either. I can’t ... I can’t do that.” She seemed to be struggling with her own prohibition against mentioning her husband. Since he didn’t really want to talk about Bill either — especially after his dream — he cast her a lifeline.

“Yes, that one’s completely obvious. But,” he prodded, “it seems like there are others...?”

Nodding, silently but gratefully acknowledging his understanding, she continued. “This apartment, including the cellar — yes, I fully intend for us to find creative ways to do unspeakable things to each other while surrounded by all that wine — is, unless someone else is present, our safe space in which everything and everywhere is okay. Outside the apartment...” Again she hesitated, but this time he waited for her to assemble her thoughts. “There are several places in the house that I won’t ... well, I don’t really have to spell those out, do I?” He shook his head; it was clear for many reasons that their bedroom and bathroom were off-limits. “Not the dining room, because it’s unhygienic, and none of the major indoor common areas, either. Probably not the kitchen, though if you have an especially creative proposal I’m willing to listen. Aside from that, though, the rest of the property’s fair game: the pool, the jacuzzi — definitely the jacuzzi — the outdoor shower, the gym, anywhere in the house I haven’t already mentioned, the lawn, the lake, the boat, the boathouse, the beach, the lawn ... all a very enthusiastic yes. Ravish me at will.” She was finally smiling again. “I don’t think we’re going to run out of options. Or are you asking because you’re already bored with our sex life?”

“I could never be bored when your body provides all the unexplored terrain I’ll ever need. I just prefer to know what the rules are so I don’t inadvertently break one of them. Complete openness is refreshing.”

Her smile faded a bit. Damnit, I keep stepping over the same line. But it’s hard to avoid it when we’re talking about having sex while trying to respect her marriage. Making another attempt to change the mood, he asked, “So what’s on the agenda for today?”

The cloud hovering over her expression disappeared, and she snorted. “Haven’t you listened to a thing I’ve said? Sex. Sex is on the agenda. Sex, followed by more sex, followed by even more sex. I’ll allow breaks for lunch and dinner. Or, based on the conversation we were just having, do you mean where? We’re not leaving the apartment, because I have zero interest in clothing today.”

“I hope you realize that, if we keep up this pace, there’s a fair chance I won’t make it to the weekend alive.”

Shrugging, she idly picked at her elegant nails. “As long as rigor mortis keeps you hard, I don’t think it matters to me either way.”

“Kathryn!” he sputtered. Her answering grin was exceedingly wicked.

“Don’t worry. I’ll nurse you back to life and health.” The innuendo was escalating beyond his ability to stay in his chair, and he could see that her own arousal was smoldering as well.

“Do you mind if I...?”

“ ... leave the dishes where they are so you can fuck me until I scream? No, not at all.”


She was in an acrobatic mood, and they cycled through a half-dozen positions; Luke sweating and straining to hold back his orgasm while Kathryn treated herself to at least a dozen. He was somewhat violently taking her from behind when she started begging for a finger in her ass. Wetting a digit with his saliva, he slid it into her gripping hole. She came right on cue, confirming his tentative observation from the previous day: her anal orgasms were accompanied by a great deal more shaking and limb convulsions than those induced by other means.

His prodding of her nether passage was far gentler than the pounding to which he was subjecting her pussy, but then she began loudly encouraging him to fuck her harder in both holes. He withdrew for a moment, added more spit, and introduced a second finger to her tight orifice. Again she climaxed, collapsing onto the bed while he proceeded to thoroughly ravage her channels.

The finish line was fast approaching, at least for him, and so he retrieved his digits a second time, added all the saliva he could manage from an increasingly dry mouth, and devilishly pressed three tightly nodded fingers into her anal canal.

She screamed, an orgasm seizing her body into a rictus approaching catatonia, but when this was followed by what sounded like desperate gasping for breath he began to doubt the wisdom of his actions. He was on the verge of abandoning her ass when she shrieked, “No! Don’t! Stretch my slutty ass with your fingers. Fuck the shit out of me. Both holes at the same time. Both holes! Oh god, oh fuck, holy shit, I’m ... I’m... fuuuuuuck!!!” Liquid squirted past his driving cock and drenched his thighs; a spectacle that, accompanied by her unfathomably filthy monologue, made staving off his own release for even a second longer impossible. With a furious roar, he flooded the depths of her cunt with a tsunami of his seed. It, too, squeezed past his pistoning rod to coat his swinging testicles.

As if telepathically compelled by the possibility of consuming his semen, she spun around and scrabbled for his erection, slipping her mouth over his prick and sucking as hard as she could, taking the last few meager jets into her throat, lifting his cock to clean the rest from his balls, and then (to his amazement) chasing down what had fallen onto the sheets, slurping up even the tiniest pearls of cream and then swallowing everything she’d gathered in one mighty gulp. By the time Luke fully comprehended what he’d just witnessed, she was on her back, scooping ejaculate from her slippery cunt and feeding it into her greedy maw. He almost climaxed once more at the sight, but the rest of his body demanded respite. And so he tumbled to his side and collapsed next to her, watching her lurid display with something as close to religious rapture as he’d experienced.

“That’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. I know you keep telling me your sex drive is turned up past eleven and your limits are close to nonexistent, but it’s one thing to hear you say it, and quite another to experience it live and in person.”

Pulling sticky, cum-drenched fingers from her mouth, she turned and raised an eyebrow. “That, Lucas Bronson, was nothing.” She returned to her meal while he looked on, stunned and — for the first time — even a little bit fearful. He’d arrived at their lakefront estate confident in his sexual skills and his stamina, but then again he’d never met anyone like Kathryn. Still, he couldn’t wait to see what she had in store.

When she was done, she turned to him. “I want your tongue inside me. Let me get cleaned up, and then...”

He encircled her midsection with his arm, stopping her from getting up. “Why?”

As absurd at it was, given what he’d just watched her do, she blushed a bit. “Are you sure don’t you want...?”

He was already crawling down the bed to position himself between her widely stretched thighs. “Since you appear to be fine with pretty much everything, I feel it necessary to step up my game. Plus, I like a challenge.”

The green of her eyes seemed to grow in intensity, and there was something else there as well; something he still couldn’t quite get a handle on. He’d seen it yesterday, when he kissed her after she’d sucked his dick in the immediate aftermath of anal. He filed it away for further investigation and lowered his face to her steaming cunt. The moment his tongue met her clitoris, her thighs pressed into the sides of his head and her fingers gripped his neck, holding him in place. “Yessssss...

Luke wished for no advantageous shortcuts today. He wanted to try everything he knew how to do, just to see how she reacted, and so he left her nipples alone. From time to time he caught her idly circling one with a fingertip, but she seemed to sense his intent and let him explore at will, occasionally offering explicit feedback but otherwise encouraging him with sighs, moans, dirty talk, and wails of pleasure.

Just how many times he made her come was impossible to say; after a certain point, the peaks of her climaxes and the valleys between them were essentially indistinguishable. On three separate occasions she filled his mouth with fluid in response to his probing fingers, and by the third time it happened he’d figured out the rhythms and pressures that led to such releases.

Finally, with a strained gasp, she pushed him away. From between her legs he assumed a cocky grin. “Need a break?”

Smirking back at him, she casually shook her head. “Not the kind you mean. As far as I’m concerned, you can spend the rest of the day and night right where you are. But the coffee’s hitting me, and we’ve already made a mess of the bed.”

“Despite your erotic maid service.”

“I do aim to provide a top quality experience for my guests. Now, are you going to let me up?”


A few minutes later, she called from the bathroom. “Are you hard?”

“Not at the moment. Actually, wait...” The question itself caused blood to start flowing back into his manhood. “Never mind, it looks like I will be by the time you’re done. Why?”

“Because my ass is lonely and in desperate need of companionship.”

He shook his head, laughing as he watched his erection rise and swell. He’d had other partners who loved raw sexual banter — Luke himself felt oddly uncomfortable about being the source of such talk, though he enjoyed hearing it from others — but there was something about Kathryn’s strikingly filthy mouth, especially on the brink of climax, that thrilled him beyond reason. His initial and lingering impression of her had been one of supreme elegance and sophistication; an impression bolstered by her incomparable beauty and the way she carried herself in most situations. But now, even aside from the visceral experience of their coupling, he recognized that she possessed a raw carnal hunger that not only changed how she talked, but even seemed to change the way she looked. In full rut she was no longer unapproachably lovely, but rather the exact opposite: an open sexual invitation, dirty-minded, infinitely eager, and absolutely impossible to resist.

I wonder if I could come just from listening to her talk that way? he mused, slowly stroking what was now a fully erect shaft. Maybe I’ll ask her to try it one of these days.

The bathroom door opened and Kathryn emerged, looking for all the world like she’d just stepped out of the shower after a day at the spa. He hadn’t heard the water running, yet she’d somehow reassembled herself into a vision of un-ravished perfection. “Okay, then. The script is yours to direct. Any position, as long as you want, as gentle or as hard as you wish. The only thing I request is that you sodomize me until I can’t remember what day it is.”

Glancing down at his twitching penis, he held his breath until the throb subsided. Judging by how close that was, I think I’ve already discovered that the answer to my question is a resounding yes.


“Sticking with the classics, are you?”

“The classics are classic for a reason,” he sniffed as he worked another dollop of lube into her ass. Despite his earlier three-fingered assault, she was as tight as when he’d first introduced one, and so his preparation included a fair bit of patient stretching. She hadn’t come yet — he guessed she was deliberately holding herself back — but the increasing volume of her moans suggested that she was certainly building up to it.

“It’s fine, don’t worry. I love doggy. Being taken from behind like a bitch in heat is my idea of a good time, too.”

He came to a dead stop with two fingers in her channel. “You know, when you and Wendy were torturing me on the boat, I thought that I was suffering just about as much as I could from the words coming out of your mouth. Only now do I fully realize the magnitude of my error.”

“Awww, poor Luke. Would you prefer me to be demure and ladylike?”

“This is a question you can ask me with a straight face when I’ve been probing your ass for ten minutes, prepping you for what’s more than a little aspirationally supposed to be hours of what you keep daintily referring to as sodomy?”

“You can’t see my face. You have no idea how straight it is. And there’s nothing dainty about sodomy, at least not the way I like it.”

“I’ve memorized your face. But you make a fair point. Please don’t ever wash that mouth out with soap.”

“Of course I won’t. The only foreign substances I want in my mouth are...”

“You’re doing it again!”

“You know you love it.”

“I don’t disagree, but unfortunately it makes me perform like an excitable young boy who’s never known the touch of a woman.”

“You have been a little quick on the draw for a man who claims to have bedded his way around town. I’ve been choosing to take it as a compliment.”

“Just for that, I’m going to summon up all my energy and give you what you want.”

“But Luke, I want everything. Can you give me that?”

Replacing his fingers with the lube-slicked head of his cock, he pushed inward just enough to dilate her sphincter. As her moan ascended in pitch, he growled, “Your ass is about to find out.”

“Oh, Luke! You say such naughty things,” she purred in an outrageous parody of a sexy voice. With a demented grin, he punched through her entrance and didn’t stop until he was buried to the root, reveling in the sudden convulsions that cut off whatever additional mockery she’d intended. “Fuck, that was hot,” she managed as her orgasm receded. “Do that again!”

Pulling free, he plunged back into her ass and watched as she wailed and quivered a second time, tensing when he withdrew. “Wait, I didn’t ... you’re not...”

I hadn’t really thought about doing it this way, but now that she mentions it...

Luke grabbed his shaft and pointed it at her hole, driving forward until he was deep inside her anal canal. Right on cue she climaxed again, nails clawing the bedsheets.

“Luke ... I don’t know if I can take this for very long,” she gasped.” I love the orgasms, but...”

“I thought you said I was in charge?” Dismissing her plea, he backed away, paused, and then slammed through her tight anus.

Fuuuuuck! Jesus, Luke, what do you...?”

Again he reared back, then forcefully impaled her ass with one mighty thrust. Liquid spattered his thighs, and he leaned over to assess the fresh damage to their environment. She’d absolutely soaked the sheets with her explosion, struggling for breath as even more juice dripped from her pulsing cunt.

“Luke ... god ... okay, okay, you win. You win!

While she couldn’t see his victorious expression, the triumph in his voice was all too clear. “Finally! Even though I suspect this is the only round I’ll take. Still, I’m surprised.”

Squirming and gripping the bedsheets, for she was still fighting off the aftereffects of her most recent orgasm, she asked, “About what? That I actually admitted defeat?”

“No; that given your unique physical response to anal penetration, no one’s ever thought to do that to you before.”

“I don’t recall saying you were the first.”

Crestfallen, though with no justifiable reason, he asked, “So I’m not?”

There was a long pause before she answered, and when she did it was in a quiet, almost humbled voice. “You’re the first to do it deliberately. It’s ... I don’t ... you’re...” Whatever she’d been about to say faltered, and when it became clear she wasn’t going to finish, he shrugged it off. Pulling slowly outward until only an inch of his shaft remained inside her, he eased back into her depths with considerably more care and sensuality than before.

“Ohhhhhhh ... Luke, yes, yes, yessssss...” she hissed, her climax now a slow, rolling undulation that caressed his cock from base to tip. Firming his grip on her flanks, he began to piston in and out of her ass, reveling in the grip and tug of her tight channel, in her soft moans of pleasure, in the still-unbelievable experience of just whose beautiful hindquarters he was plundering. All these sensations came together in a rush, and he realized that his temporary victory had come at a cost: he was only moments away from his peak. There’s no way to hold back. I’m too close. I...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.