Once Again, for the First Time - Cover

Once Again, for the First Time

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Science Fiction Sex Story: A different kind of do-over story. Shirley feels that her day is going to hell, when she meets the most amazing man. Warning: Violent acts such as rape, snuff, and mutilation are alluded to in the story, but never explicitly or graphically described. Finalist in the 2019 Clitorides for best do-over story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   DoOver   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

My day had been complete shit. I got up as usual, took my shower as the coffee was being made, then sipped it as I went through my morning routine. Styling my hair, makeup, deciding which dress I was going to wear to work, grabbing a banana and heading to my car.

And when I turned the key, nothing happened. The radio did not come on, not a click, the battery or something else had given up. Disgusted I went back inside and called for a cab. 20 minutes late I walked into the shop and of course my boss was furious. Probably the only good thing about working at Annette’s Attire was the 15% discount I got, and one free dress a month that I was supposed to wear regularly.

Even Annette was a great boss, most times. But today she was obviously on the rag, and snapping at me constantly. And I snapped right back at her one time to many. “Shirl, get out and go home. Take the rest of the week off and come see me Monday. And you need to either come back in a better mood on Monday, or just don’t bother to come back at all.”

Great, first my car dies, now I am being threatened with being fired. So I grabbed my purse and walked out to the food court. At least I can see my boyfriend for a few minutes. Maybe even surprise him a bit, since I had only been at work for 2 hours and I never had a lunch this early. Maybe I could talk Zack into leaving work early and come over to my house for a little fun.

Well, I surprised the asshole all right. Asshole had that slut he worked with Mary Hatfield pressed into the back corner by the freezer where they worked at the corndog place. I always thought the circus tent outfits they had to wear looked tacky, and seeing his hand on her tit as they were exploring each other’s tongues was almost comically tragic. Red, white, blue, and yellow striped tit with my boyfriend’s hand on it. But it was a big fat cow udder of a tit so I imagine he was enjoying it.

So I just turned away and left, they did not even notice I had spent almost 30 seconds watching them. I wiped the tears away as I headed to the bus stop. I did not have change so had to pay $2 for the $1.25 ride home (with transfer). And an old lady with one of those 2 wheeled shopping cart thingies put a run in my $15 stockings when she banged it into me.

I got home finally 2 hours later (we only had 8 buses in town, each on a 45 minute loop that met in a central area). I knew a little about cars so I went into the garage and got my dad’s battery charger out. I hooked it up, and looked at the needle gauge thing. The needle was in the green at 11, so I knew the battery was good. I was looking through the fuses when a gentleman walking by came over and asked “Car trouble?”

I nodded, and told him that the battery was good but everything else was dead. He was a rather distinguished looking gentleman, maybe 35 or 40 with a sly smile. He offered to help so I moved back. He checked some of the things I already had as he started moving from the battery then down to where the cables connected into the engine. His name was David, and he was actually rather witty.

After about 5 minutes he asked for a screwdriver. I handed it to him then a minute later he came out with a black piece of plastic with 2 copper ends. He walked it over to the battery charger and hooked it up. The needle did nothing. “Ah-hah, this is your trouble. This is the master fuse to your car, and there was a wire that had come loose. I bet it connected to this and shorted it out. I already tightened up the other wire, so if you replace this I bet your car will work perfectly.”

I impulsively gave him a hug, and asked him how much that would cost. “Oh, around $10 at most, give me about 5 minutes and I will be back with one. I saw an auto parts place just around the corner.” I tried to give him the money to cover it and he said to pay him when he gets back and makes sure it works.

I spent the next 10 minutes putting the battery charger and all the tools away, and when he got back the fuse was soon in and the car started right up. I offered to let him come in and wash his hands, which had gotten a little oil on them and he followed me inside.

“Just you here?” he asked, looking around. “Naw, my parents are out of town this week, they won a weekend in Reno so are celebrating their anniversary.” I took him into the kitchen and we talked a little more about each other. And then somehow I ended up telling him about the shitty day I had been having. My car dying, my boss and I having an argument and my possibly being fired. Even finding who I thought was my boyfriend feeling up the mall slut and getting my stockings ruined.

David was a traveling troubleshooter for the security company he worked at, going from town to town checking security systems at banks and stores to look for weaknesses. He said it was interesting work and paid well, but he did not even have a home. For 3 years he had literally been living out of a suitcase, staying in one hotel after another for 3 days to 2 weeks before moving on again.

“Wow, I can imagine that must suck after a while. Kinda like you are professionally homeless.”

He laughed and said it was, although on vacations he stayed with his brother and kept things he did not want to haul around in their garage. Once his hands were clean I asked him if he wanted a beer, and he smiled and accepted. We settled down in the living room and started chatting. He had some interesting stories about his work, telling me about things he had done. Like actually getting paid to rob banks and steal expensive things like big screen televisions from stores.

“Of course, what we are doing is all known in advance. The company always has 1 executive on the scene at all times and they know what we are doing and when. That way if we end up getting caught they step in and explain how it was all just a test. I even have a letter from another executive in my pocket made that day saying the same thing.”

“Have you ever been caught?” I of course asked.

“Oh yes, many times. One time I had just left a department store with over $3,000 in jewelry and went to the parking lot across the street to wait for the guy to show up so I could return it. Before he got there a cop car came up with his lights on, pulled his gun and within minutes I was handcuffed in the back and he and his partner were congratulating themselves on their big bust and how stupid of a criminal I was waiting across the street from the place I had robbed. Thankfully the executive showed up about 5 minutes later with the clerk and store manager in tow and explained it was just a security test that went bad.

“They were kinda upset, but soon we were all laughing. And I actually told them they did a great job, and that they had been very observant to have spotted me as quickly as they did.”

I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself, and excused myself to use the bathroom. As I wiped I felt a little tingle, was I actually somewhat excited by this guy? Yea, he was good looking in a rather distinguished way, with just a slight trace of gray hairs on his temples. He had a fun laugh, and although not buff he did appear to have a slender but toned body.

And it had been almost 2 weeks since I had gotten any from Zack. I had actually been looking forward to getting him here this weekend and getting a good dicking since the parental units were out for the weekend. Well, that was obviously not going to happen now. But I had a nice looking older guy in my house now. And while I had never really been into older guys before, he was not as old as my father, and I had friends tell me that most older guys were awesome lovers.

I washed my hands, and as I walked back into the living room David stood up (an instant point for older guys, guys my age never show such manners) and when I offered him money for fixing my car he refused. He even refused to take money for the part he bought, saying he was glad he could help me out after the day I had been having.

“Tell you what then Shirley. If you want to pay me back, have dinner with me. You told me you mostly work at that place for the clothing, go put something really nice on. Get a pair of nice stockings, a really nice outfit, and I will go back to my hotel and change. I will be back in an hour, and I can take you to dinner. I already have reservations for 1 at the Lakeshore Lodge for dinner, one more will not be a problem. That way you have an excuse to wear some of your nice things somewhere other than work, and I have a pleasant evening eating and chatting with a pretty girl.”

It only took him a few minutes to convince me. “After all, my meals are paid by an expense account. I will just write it up that I was dining with a potential customer and they will never question it.” I told him I would do it and walked him to the door. “Can we make it 2 hours?” I asked him, and he assured me that would be perfectly fine.

Well, maybe it is not an entirely shitty day. I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready. I noticed as I took off my dress and bra and noticed my nipples were hard. And simply pulling off and throwing away my now ruined stockings I felt some fine hairs on my legs. Garter belt and panties tossed into the laundry hamper I slipped into the shower and washed up.

I finally finished and got out my razor and cream and shaved my legs and armpits. Then after caressing myself decided a bit more was needed. Carefully I spread the cream on my labia and carefully shaved them bare. Then I carefully shaved my pubes, leaving only a small triangle pointing to my playground. And realizing that I had gotten turned on I spent the next 5 minutes playing in my playground, using my fingers then the hand sprayer to give myself a nice orgasm.

Nice and clean, I stepped out and with a towel wrapped around my body I used the blowdrier on my hair, teasing my dark brown hair out a little more than usual. And looking in the mirror I decided to go whole-hog. Thick artificial eyelashes, a subtle light blue eye shadow, and just a touch of rouge and dark red lipstick. Grabbing the compact, lipstick tube and shadow I went into my bedroom and dropped them on my bed. Going in the closet, I decided to continue going all out. A midnight blue dress that barely reached my knees and only had a shoulder strap on one side went on the bed.

Going through my fine things drawer, out came another black garter belt, and a pair of dark blue stockings. And a t-back panties in matching dark blue. And thankfully my mom had the same shoe size as I did, so a pair of dark blue ones from her closet completed the outfit. I of course had a pair that matched the outfit, but they had no real heel as I would wore them whenever I wore this at work and I was not going to work 7 hours in heels. And I wanted heels tonight.

By the time I was finished I realized I had only 15 minutes before Dave was to pick me up. I admired myself in the mirror, and thought I looked killer. I knew that my B cups did not give me much in the boob department, but since I did not own a strapless bra I was going without tonight. And it hugged my breasts enough that if somebody looked close they could see where my nipples were. And the 3” heels were surely adding a nice little sway to my bottom.

David was highly punctual, pulling in front of my house 5 minutes before he said he would be there. I met him at the door as he was walking up, black clutch with my makeup, ID, credit card, $20, and an impulsively grabbed 3 pack of Trojans under my arm as I greeted him with a soft kiss on his cheek.

I should not really have been surprised at his car. It was a Toyota minivan, the back had several suitcases inside, and 2 hanging garment bags. It really did look like the kind of thing a person in the line of work he described would use. We chatted on the way to the Lakeshore, and he asked what it was like living in this town. “After all, it is kind of small. Just that little mall, no college at all, seems like not much happens here.”

“Yea, but this is where I have lived all my life. 21 years, all of it here. The economy has gone down a bit since the lumber mill closed 5 years ago, but the tourism is up. We get fishermen and boaters in the summer, skiers in the winter, and hunters during deer and elk season. I have thought of leaving a few times, but I would have to get a job first since I can not just move out on my own otherwise.”

I’m still not sure why I threw my age out like that. Did I want him to know I was over legal age for anything I might want to do? To scare him away because of how young I was? Or maybe even to see if my being so young was attractive to him.

By the time we arrived, I was realizing I was actually attracted to him. I started to open the door and he actually waggled his finger at me, telling me to stay put. So I sat there and actually felt my nipples get a little hard as he opened my door and reached in to help me out of his car. He smiled at me, then actually lightly kissed the back of my hand before he released it. Then turning his side he actually held out his arm and bent it, offering me the crook. I smiled and placed my hand lightly in it, and allowed him to walk me inside.

Jack the maitre d’ smiled as we came up. Of course, he had worked there for decades and knew me. David gave his name and we were very quickly shown to a table, and dinner for 2 instead of 1 was not a problem at all. It was a booth in the far corner, overlooking the lake. David smiled and asked if I was going to have meat or fish. I told him fish, and he ordered a carafe of white wine. And I had finished 1 glass before the main course arrived, and we were into a second carafe as we shared one of their chocolate mouse pies.

It had been a delightful evening, I had never been treated to a dinner like this before. For most guys my age, Denny’s was an expensive meal if we did not just go to McDonald’s. I was actually seeing what some of my friends said about dating older guys. I had just returned from the bathroom when David asked if I wanted to stop in the bar before he took me home. I was already feeling the affects of the alcohol I had already drank that evening, but I told him sure as I did not want the evening to end yet.

I got a Bloody Mary and he got a scotch on the rocks (“Glenfiddich, not that well crap!”) and this time when he sat in a booth I slid in next to him. I felt a slight tingle as my thigh pressed against his, and I know my nipples were hard for sure. And I am not sure if I was flattered or disappointed when he only glanced down once to look at them poking though my dress. Flattered, because instead he looked into my eyes and seemed to be most fascinated with them, or disappointed because either he dismissed them for their small size, or had no real interest in me in that way?

It was now that I realized he was an outstanding flirt. Little touches on the back of my hand sent shivers through me, and he would occasionally press his thigh more firmly against mine, showing that he was indeed interested in me. I found myself crossing my thighs first one way, then the other. Finding it increasingly hard to sit still as I slowly realized I was getting turned on. I was about to suggest it was time to head off when I heard the band start to play in the lounge.

“Shirley, do you dance?” I nodded, and without another word David had my hand in his and guided me to the lounge. This was actually part of what made the Lakeshore so popular. Originally a resort in the 1920’s popular with the timber barons and other wealthy it had shrunk over the years. The cabins and land they sat on long ago sold off to stores and other businesses, only the lodge itself and a small 50 unit motel remained. But the lodge still offered live music on weekends, generally playing older tunes for those who wanted a “mountain lodge” experience. Tonight it was a kind of jazz band, with a male and female singer switching off doing various Sinatra and other songs.

After a few moderate ones that let me spin a few times and allow my dress to move up enough to show I was in stockings and garter and not pantyhose, a slow song started and David pulled me close. He held me at first the proper 2 inches from his body, but by the time of the second song I purposefully moved against him. My small but firm breasts pressed into his chest, feeling firm and wide under me. I lightly pressed my hips against his, and I am not sure if I felt his cock pressed against my belly or imagined it.

After several songs they picked up the pace again, and holding my hand in his he brought me back to the booth and we had another drink. This time he held the drink in one hand, and rested his other on my thigh. Only the thin silk of the dress and my stockings were between his hand and my thigh, and I leaned my head against his shoulder and reached down to pull my dress up a bit.

I think we both sighed as his hand stayed in place, now resting against my stocking clad thigh. We talked a bit more, and he said he was sorry that he was having to leave in 2 days. I asked him when he would be returning and he said he had no idea, he only came up here once a year or so. “Although we do have a contract with the company that owns the jewelry store. I will see if I can get them to bring me back sooner Shirley.”

I felt his hand start to gently explore my thigh, and I felt like it was a dream as I uncrossed my thighs and let them rest a little apart. He smiled and said he would try to return sooner as I felt his hand move slightly downward, caressing my inner thigh with gentle fingertips. It felt like my nerves were connected from my inner thigh directly to my pussy, and I knew I was starting to move from damp through moist and straight to being wet.

The band moved to slower music, and he stood and took my hand and guided me back to the dance floor. This time I pressed myself tightly against him, and I found myself grinding myself against his thigh. It felt large and firm between my thighs as I wrapped one arm around his back, the other behind his neck and ran my fingers through his short hair. More of a sandy brown, with those hints of gray that were now capturing more of my attention as I looked up into his eyes. I was never much of a one night stand girl, not only because that was not my style but doing so in a small town like this was the fastest way to gain a reputation. But I realized that tonight I wanted him. And since he was leaving soon my reputation would not take a hit if I let him fuck me bowlegged for a night before he left.

Well, since he was leaving in 2 days tonight, and tomorrow. And tomorrow night. And again the morning after before he had to go. I felt his face move to my neck and his lips lightly kissing my neck, and wondered how many times we could do it before he had to go.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.