Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 59

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

September 6, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

After a great breakfast and hugs and kisses from Dad and the Moms, Dad dropped the lot of us at school on his way to the university. It is so nice that the high school is only a two-block deviation from Dad’s route to work because that will result in us getting rides to school most days. As planned, we wore our first-day-of-school dresses, although we also each carried a backpack. All that was in them upon our arrival were lunches and our practice clothes.

We had no schooling today at school, what with freshmen orientation in the gym, selecting our classes (though why we could not do that before school started, I know not), and the seemingly inevitable problems we caused by already having taken some 9th-grade classes in middle school, specifically geometry and 9th-grade English for we Go4 girls. Of course, Heather was not taking any math at the high school and had tested out of 9th-grade English. Heather had to leave the orientation before it ended in order to make her Calc class; I was entrusted with her class-selection. Of course, that caused another snafu, but the administration got it worked out right before she returned from the university.

At practice, we did four-line finishing after an extended rondo period. Although Coach had “threatened” to reduce the allowable number of touches in rondo from two to one earlier in tryouts, today was the day she finally did it. She also started us five premier-team girls plus Civia in the middle, two of us in each of the three rondos. As she probably expected, it was easier for us to get out of the middle, as some of the girls were not as capable with only one touch. After practice, Nira picked up Gracey, Liya, and Civia; the rest of us took the bus home; Dad and both Moms beat us home.

Pizza arrived shortly after we did. Once we had each had two or three slices, we three girls began packing stuff to take to the Devlin house, where we would spend Thursday and Friday nights, at least. The parents had also finally made the decision for themselves; they would be staying here those nights. The six of us made a trip to the Devlin house in the Sprinter with the stuff that us girls were moving there. We would have moved the mattresses from the Monstrosity, but the Moms had decided to buy two new mattresses for the Devlin house, which would be delivered tomorrow. When we returned, we girls said an early good night to our parents and finally got our post-practice shower in, a shower in which the three of us reaffirmed our bond. Rhee started things.

“I think us plebian high-school girls should wash our college-attending wife. What do you think, Beth?”

“Well ... if she weren’t so cute and didn’t have such pretty little titties and, of course, such a fucking cute ass, I would disagree. Since she is that and has those, we probably should wash her with our hands.”

We both washed her hair, giving her scalp a good scratching. After that, though, we got carried away, what with soapy hands on an adorable, giggling girl. After we got the soap off her body, we quickly took her to the heights twice, the second a real screamer. Fortunately, we had had the presence of mind to turn off both heads when we started down the road of sexing up Heather, else we’d have been doing our hair in cold water, we were so long making our wife cum. While Heather recuperated, Rhee and I hurried through our usual two-girl washing technique. After the shower, Heather dove into her Calc textbook and reviewed her notes from class, while Rhee and I were into the diary, Rhee reading, me writing.

[Added September 7]

In bed with only the small bedside light for illumination, Heather thanked us for the shower and the orgasms.

“It’s been a while since we’ve had to tell you that you don’t have to thank us for things like that. Yeah, you got two orgasms, but we enjoyed the hell out of it,” Rhee responded. “We may still not know why we love making you cum so much, but we do. Heather, it’s really satisfying for us, even when we don’t cum. In fact, it’s fulfilling.”

Heather looked at me; I nodded. Her face almost crumpled.

“Oh, god,” she said, then made a deep inhalation to stave off losing it.

“We know, Heather. While we both think that we have better lives than we did when we were, say, ten, we don’t really have any way to internalize how much different your life is now than a month ago, much less four months ago. Although you may well not have made as much a difference in our lives as we did in yours, we are both still very grateful that you’ve come into our lives. You have made them better.”

“Hear, hear,” agreed Rhee.

“If Rhee will get the light, she and I will snuggle into you and the three of us can drift together into sleep with our wives.”

September 7, 2017

We got to attend classes today, though learning is not something that has happened for us, yet, as classes were entirely review. However, given the reading assignments for English, none of us are going to have a lot of free time this quarter, at least until soccer is done. That will also mean that diary entries will take less time, except, probably, for days where soccer is of particular interest.

Heather and I are in the same homeroom, which is not surprising as there is no one between us alphabetically in the freshman class, and homerooms are assigned alphabetically. The vagaries of chance split the three others into three different homerooms. Fortunately for Heather, the ten-minute visit to homeroom falls between 1st and 2nd Bells and leaves her slightly more than just enough time to make it to her Calc class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays after attendance in homeroom.

In the class change from homeroom to our 2nd-bell “class,” Study Hall, we ran into Shameka and Katie, who were walking the opposite direction in the hall with an older boy. The two of them and the two of us said “hi” and “see ya at practice” to the others and continued to classes.

Shameka and Katie and the other seniors beat us to practice. When the five of us arrived from our last-bell history class, one of only two classes that we all shared, Shameka called us over to stretch with them.

“Beth, Heather, you saw Trevor with Katie and me in the hall, right?”

“We saw a guy with you, but we don’t know who he is,” Heather responded.

“Oh, yeah. That was Trevor. He’s the left wing on the boys’ team. He lives a few houses down from me, so we’ve known each other for years.” She smiled widely, then said, “He asked Katie and me who the tall babe and her short, cute friend were.”

I blushed; the others, which included more than just Go5 girls, laughed.

“Of course, I told him the tall babe was me, since you’re obviously much shorter than me, so he couldn’t have been talking about you.”

There was much laughter.

“Katie is obviously my cute friend, and I told him that, too.”

I grinned at her and replied, “That seems obvious to me. I wonder why he didn’t know that, you having known him so long. Maybe he’s just known you as a friend and finally realized that his friend is a babe. He’s pretty cute. You should ask him out.”

There was much chuckling.

Shameka grinned back at me, and Katie slapped her lightly upside the head and said, “Huh. Why didn’t you think of that Meka?”

“I know. Right? Kidding aside, I told him that you were freshmen teammates and that if he wanted to know more, he can watch our games. You’ll all get to meet him, as both boys and girls will be playing the same schools on quite a few game nights. When we play away, we get only one bus, so they have to go early and watch our game and we have to stay late and watch theirs. Both teams have complained because it’s somewhat hard to do homework at the games.”

“Hmm, I wasn’t aware of that. Maybe that second-bell study hall will be useful after all. Fortunately for Heather, not all that many of our games are on Tuesdays or Thursdays.”

Shameka frowned, then asked, “Why is that important, Heather?”

Heather colored a little, but Rhee saved her from having to be seen as bragging.

“Because Heather is taking Calc TWO at the university on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during her second-bell study hall.”

I could see confused looks on some faces and surprise on a few others, including those of the four seniors.

“Wow! A brainiac, huh,” Shameka asked. “I’m taking Calc this year, but there’s no way I could have handled it as a freshman. If I get in a bind with it, I may have to call Heather.”

Heather returned the big grin that Shameka gave her.

For the second time this week, we did an extended session with rondo, but then ran FOTPIG for the rest of practice. It’s not just me that thinks the drill is useful. This time, though, Coach put Rhee, Heather, Civia, and me on O at the start, against Shameka, Kim, and Rachel. I will not be worrying about the high school’s defense this season. We got two goals, but it took us almost 15 minutes to do it. It was depressing how often they suckered us into making a mistake, but it was good for us. We coasted, just expecting to be able to beat anyone four-on-three, a point that Coach made to us in front of everyone.

Inez picked up Gracey, Liya, and Civia, but not before I told Civia that it wasn’t her fault that we got a bit of a dressing-down. Of course, Rhee and I have been playing for Coach for three years, so she doesn’t have to yell to make us understand that she was disappointed in our effort. None of us got in the drill again, today. Fortunately, Shameka offered us a ride home.

The car was quiet for the first few minutes, until Shameka broke the silence.

“I thought we did pretty well in the drill, but Coach seemed to think that it was more you than us. You girls know Coach better than I do, so tell me. Was that yelling and screaming for Coach?”

I looked at Rhee, who pointed her chin at me.

“Yeah. Rhee and I have played for her for three years and I don’t remember her raising her voice once, not in response to poor play, anyway. Goofing off at practice, yes, although even then she doesn’t yell, not really. But she’s always known how to make us understand that she was disappointed in our play. What do you think, Rhee? Early last year for the last time that we disappointed her like this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.