Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 225

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 225 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

June 16, 2018 (Saturday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

We woke to the 7:10 alarm.

“Brett, please turn onto your front so the young girls can get into place in the shower. Girls, pee if you need to, then get in the shower and let us know when you’re getting in.”

As soon as the girls had left the bedroom, Brett crawled out of bed, and I joined him.

While we waited, Brett said, “I’ll pee, then get in.”

I asked him, “You really love Civ and Maren, don’t you?”

“I’ve loved them as friends for a while, but they’re ... so freaking mature, so fun, and so attractive. What’s not to love?”

“I know. This has snuck up on me. Getting us all to November 24th next year without breaking the rules might be difficult.”

He stepped into me and kissed me, despite our morning mouths, “Sometimes, I find it wonderful and refreshing to see that you’re subject to the same fallibilities as us mere mortals.”

I pushed my front more into him, but he backed up a bit and said, “No. We’re in a hurry, and if you get me hard, it’ll take me forever to pee.”

Lana walked by saying, “Spoilsport,” as she quickly fondled his crotch and moved onto the bathroom.

Before I followed her, I announced, “Partners as you arrive; no randomization.”

As I was exiting the bedroom, Padme shouted, “Heading for the shower.”

Lana held the stall door open for me, so I sat and peed, then was the second in the shower after the young girls were ready. Lana had paired with Padme on the west end, so I paired with Maren next to her, and we began the buddy-wash system. I was counting on Brett realizing that the girls were facing the opposite direction as usual, so did not even have my eyes open when he came in, but when I opened them after rinsing my hair, I saw that he was facing south, so if he looked at the young girls, the only sexy bits he would see is their butts, but he probably would not even look.

Brett and Kai had grabbed snacks to tide them over and we climbed into the Sprinter and Suburban and headed to Armoire. As we pulled around to the back door, my heart did a bit of a tattoo when I pondered the bonus Katherine would get today. She opened the door with only her head in the opening until Brett reached there, then she faded back, as Brett held the door for all of us.

My heart went pitter-patter as I saw Katherine wearing only a minuscule G-string before I crashed into her and we wrapped each other in our arms. On a whim, I lifted my mouth to hers, and she attacked it, her tongue licking my teeth and tongue. I did not want to leave the kiss, but I pulled back and allowed the rest of the girls to get their hugs in with her.

Civ had obviously put herself last in line, and when she finally reached Katherine, she threw herself into Katherine’s arms.

“Guess what? I got my first period last weekend and ... with it ... I think came at least some of my libido!”

“Oh. I’m so happy for you. Do you know what you want?”

“Not entirely, but I’m feeling ... odd feelings and some ... nervousness in ... my ... pussy,” the last word said very quietly.

“That’s so great! You’re probably a lot happier, now.”

“I’ve been really happy for quite a while, but, yes, I’m even happier, now. I ... really would like to talk to you about ... some stuff if you’d have the time.”

“Civia, I’ll make the time for you. You let me know when, and we’ll figure things out. You girls know where I live and you ... and any of them are welcome anytime.”

“Thanks. I’m not supposed to take up much of your time, as it’s your sexy-time with Brett ... and Kai. Will Kai always join you from now on?”

“I don’t know, as the older girls deal with her life, not me. However, I’ve greatly enjoyed her being part of my ... sexy-time with Brett recently. I’m sure that doesn’t squick you out.”

“Oh, no. Brett and the girls have lots of sexy-time in ... all manner of ... configurations. Besides, what does it truly matter who you love? I think it should matter only that you love them.”

“You’re so right, but a lot of people think it’s wrong to love the same sex.”

“Well, they’ve got their heads up their butts.”

Katherine grinned at Civ and responded, “You’re absolutely right!”

I pointed my chin at Civ, and she stepped back, so I said, “We have a new permission for you today, although Lana won’t tell you until we get back from breakfast and before you take a shower. Since Lana suggested it, she’ll be telling you. Goddess, you look so delectable, Katherine!”

“Oh, god,” she said, as she wrapped her arms around me again.

Within her arms, I told her, “Kai has some news for you. She’ll tell you, then has a favor to ask of you.” When she nodded, I pulled back out of her arms and said, “We’ll be back by 8:45 to watch your shower, so don’t start without us.”


After a great Mexican breakfast at a hole-in-the-wall place a few minutes away from the mall, we were waiting for the back door to open at 8:41. When it cracked open, I saw that Kai was the one who had opened it and that she was naked.

Softly, I asked her, “How was it?”

She closed her eyes in pleasure, and whispered, “So good. I truly think I want what I told you I wanted.”

“If that’s what you want, Kai, we’ll support you, although you need to be strong in most other aspects of your life.”

“I’ve ... been learning that ... from you.”

“Thank you,” I said as I gazed into her huge eyes.

“Katherine told me that I am to be naked the entire time whenever I’m here before opening, except when trying on clothes or passing through the back door. She said that there’s a camera on it.”

“I figured, and that’s why we’ve never stripped in the Sprinter.”

“I understand, but I did not before she explained about that. I would prefer to ride in the Sprinter naked, step out of the Sprinter naked, and step into the store naked.”

“I think a lot of us would prefer, both seeing your gorgeous body naked at all times, and stepping in through the back door already naked. You must know that we love being naked.”

She nodded heartily and responded, “And I learned how wonderful that is from you.”

I stared into her eyes, then asked, “You truly do love being naked as much as most of us. Yes?” When she nodded rapidly, I told her, “Then we’ll have to take you to ... a special place soon.”

“Thank you.”

“There you are,” Katherine said from behind me, so I turned to look at her.

“Indeed,” Lana replied, “here we are. Are you ready for your new permission?’ When Katherine nodded, Lana said, let’s go meet my husband in the bathroom, then.”

The three of us followed Katherine there, where Brett’s purple-headed cock was throbbing.

Lana exclaimed, “Oh, you poor boy. They didn’t let you cum.”

Katherine riposted, “He wouldn’t let us! He insisted on making us both cum, with his mouth for Kaira and his fingers for me. Kaira got three ... in rapid succession.”

“So that’s why she had that dreamy look on her face,” replied Lana. “For three in that short of a period, I’d look dreamy, too.” She looked directly into Katherine’s eyes and added, “Hopefully you’ll get at least another in the shower, because from now on, Katherine, you may be entirely naked during your assignations with our husband.” She nodded at Katherine’s squeal, then said, “While intercourse is not, yet, on the table, 69 certainly is, although I know you’d find that difficult in this shower. Get clean quickly. Then, if you’ll permit, Kai can video you on your knees sucking his cum into your belly. If you don’t want to be videoed, then...”

“No, that’s fine. I know you won’t distribute it.”

“No, of course not. We want to play it on our screen above our bed while we’re having an orgy in the bed.”

“Oh, fuck. Oh, fucking hell! You know just how to keep a girl stringing along!”

“Are you unhappy with how this is going?”

“God, no! I’ve gotten more with Brett than I could have imagined, and everything I’ve done and had to do to have this opportunity has been more than worth it. It’s exquisite being with him.”

“I know, and I’d give a lot more than I must just to get what I have with him ... and all of my wives, now.” Lana rattled her brain, then said, “If you can figure out how to involve Kai, too, feel free. When she is in your store or your house, she is yours to command from here on out.”

“I get two new ... bonuses, today?”

“Yes. Katherine, we’re getting close to pulling the trigger with you. Very close. We can almost taste it.”

“Lana, you may taste it whenever you want.”

“Goddess, that is so tempting, but we already don’t have enough time to do what we need, today. Get your three cute-ass butts in the shower – but only after you’ve videoed Katherine sucking Brett off, Kai.”

“I understand, I’ll leave the phone out here.”

“I’ll leave you to it.”


The rest of us waited 15 minutes for them to return to the staff room, all were naked, with Brett’s cock leading the way, but it was nowhere near as purple.

Liya said, “We need another couple of skin-tight and very skimpy sheaths for Kai. We’ll also want a few other very revealing items for her, but we don’t know what, so would like your suggestions. Just in case you don’t know, she has opted to be a Sex Slave for the ... for where we live. If and when you finally see where and how we live, you’ll understand, but it might give too much away beforehand. However, I can tell you that when we decide to go all in with you, and that seems more and more likely, you’ll know because we’ll start doing things differently.

“If you think that it would be safe to send a naked Kai with you to the floor to find the items we need for her, please feel free to take her, but please don’t spend any time teasing her, as we’re getting strapped for time, again.”

“Probably not, although I’d find that fun. Let me climb into my serape, and I’ll head out there.”

She was back in just six minutes, with four items in her hands.

“Who gets to put these on her?”

“You do, Katherine.”

“Oh, god. This has already been a wonderful morning. She’s simply gorgeous, and I could dress and undress her all day.”

“You will dress and undress her, but you’ve got only a half-hour until we need to prepare for Alyssa’s arrival.”

I said, “Brett, don your short, and wave everyone else in. Just don’t put anything through the doorway other than the lower portion of an arm.”

While I waited for the rest of the girls, I watched Katherine pull a sheath over Kai’s head and onto her body. Holy fuck. It was absolutely skintight and was well more than just a little see-through. Katherine positioned it so all of both breasts were inside it – not that it hid her breasts, and so that the hem extended barely below her pussy. She would not be able to sit in that without flashing her pussy.

“How do you feel wearing that?”

Kai looked at me, shivered, and closed her eyes.

“Kai, you look incredibly fucking sexy in that.”

I just beat the bell, as the young girls led everyone in.

Maren exclaimed, “Holy hell!”

Padme gave out her usual tremulous, “Kai?”

Civ simply gave out a quiet, “Wow.”

Celeste, however, exclaimed, “Kai. You are fucking stunning!”

Kai looked at Celeste, then quickly stepped over to her and threw herself into Celeste’s arms.

Kai softly asked her, “What does it mean that ... my heart is racing and I ... feel ... sweaty while wearing this?”

“It means you’re incredibly turned on, and that means you have a stronger exhibitionistic bent than we thought.”

“What ... does that mean?”

“That you like showing off your body to others. That doing so gets you sexually excited.”

Maren whispered, “Civ, we really are getting quite the education.”

“That’s the truth. I’ve read a little about that ... online, but I didn’t really understand it. I still don’t, but I can imagine that ... lots of guys ... and girls would love looking at her wearing that.”

“Yeah. That’s what I was thinking. Padme, does that bother you?”

“I don’t know. I don’t understand. Where would she wear that? Certainly ... not on the streets.”

Civ replied, “No, not on the streets. The girls would never do something like that to her. That’s for ... at home.”

“You mean for...”

Civ cut her off with a hand motion and said, “At home, Padme.”

She cocked her head at Padme, who gazed at Civ for a few seconds, then flinched, and said, “Sorry. At home.”

I watched Katherine cudgel her brain trying to figure out that interplay, so I said, “Liya, that’s an obvious winner, and, Katherine, I think we’ll need two of them. Let’s move on.”

Katherine divested Kai of the sheath and handed it to Liya, then pulled a silky, slinky, white crop top over and onto Kai’s upraised arms, then let it fall. Her breasts are a bit smaller than a full B cup, but her torso is so narrow that they look larger than they are. Getting comfortable bras that fit her is definitely a job for Alyssa. Her breasts are also as firm and high as Heather’s, which made the crop top’s hem fall well out from her upper belly.

Liya said, “Kai, you may not fully understand ... or understand at all, but I’ll tell you that this, too, looks stunning on you. In just a few minutes, Katherine sized you up in her mind, and the first two items she picked for you were absolute winners. We’ll need to find something with which to pair that, but...”

Katherine interrupted Liya, saying, “I’ve got it here.”

“It” was a pleated tennis skirt in something redder than hot pink, but not as red as our favorite, fuchsia.

Liya replied, “Oh, yeah.” She watched as Katherine put it on Kai, then added, “But I think we’ll want a ... modification to it unless that’s ... I’ll shut up, Katherine.”

Katherine had dropped to her knees, held the skirt out, and Kai had stepped into it. When she had it up over Kai’s bare butt, it was obvious that while the front hung notably below the level of her pussy, the lower inch or so of the curve of her cheeks was exposed.

Maren’s eyes rounded as she realized that very thing, so I said, “Maren. Where would she wear that?”

“I’d guess mostly at home.”

“Correct.”

“Civ, more learning. Right?”

“Indeed. More learning. These girls are so good for that. Aren’t they?”

“I’ll say.”

Liya was shaking her head, whether at the young girls’ banter or Katherine’s skill, I wasn’t sure, until she said, “Katherine, you’ve already outdone yourself this morning. That’s three for three. Are you gonna make it four for four?”

“I think so,” she answered as she removed the items from Kai’s luscious body, handed them to Liya, then pulled another sheath onto Kai.

It was not at all tight, nor was it as see-through as the first sheath, but it sort of shimmered on Kai’s body. It was made of a light muslin dyed in a swirling pattern of pale blue and pastel pink and was light and airy and vague body shapes could be seen through it. The hem fell to perhaps a few inches below her pussy.

She exclaimed, “Oh,” as the garment finished its slide down her body. She looked down her body, then looked up at me, her eyes glowing, as she said, “This is beautiful.”

Maren agreed, saying, “Kai, you make that look incredible. I wonder if I could wear something like that.”

Celeste said, “Brett, face the door, please. Maren, strip to your skin, including your feet.”

She did not hesitate. Since she was not wearing all that much, she was standing naked next to Kai in under a minute.

She asked, “Katherine, w-would you p-put that on me?”

“You’re just a bit too tall for this one, but I do have it in a slightly longer size, but we can see if it’ll work on you, at least.”

Katherine gently pulled the garment up off Kai’s arms and head, then dropped it down over Maren’s head and upraised arms.

“Oh, that felt so good sliding down my body.”

Katherine said, “Maren, you look lovely.”

Maren’s head whipped back up from looking down her body.

“Yes, lovely. I’m going to get the other one.”

Maren had always struck me somewhat as a tomboy, but she truly was not. That impression was more from her personality than from the things she liked to do. The hem of that sheath barely extended below her pussy, but she was entranced by the garment, itself, and may not have noticed that her pussy was only just out of view. She could not stop herself from running her hands down the dress and giving out soft little sighs.

Katherine was gone longer than I had thought she would be, but for Maren, she was gone for no time, as she spent that time simply mesmerized by the dress.

I heard Celeste softly say, “Brett, tell me what you think of this.”

Quietly, he stated, “Wow.”

Katherine bustled in with multiple items in her hands, and Celeste said, “Face the door, Brett,” but Brett was already in the process of turning.

Katherine asked Liya to pull the dress off of Maren, who almost clutched at it as if she would never see it again. She looked up at Katherine.

“This is a shelf bra. It does not cover your nipples, but it will lift you a bit. Shall I put it on you, or do you want to?”

“You can do it.”

“Thanks for your trust, Maren.”

“Katherine, the girls trust you with their husband, I can at least trust you with my breasts.”

Katherine stared at her for a few seconds, then said, “Maren, I really like you. You’ve got spunk.”

“Thanks. All the girls like you, or else they wouldn’t even try to trust you with their husband.”

“You’re already incredibly cute, but I’ll bet you’re a killer in a few years.”

I could not decide what the look was on Maren’s face in response to that, but it seemed almost like yearning.

Katherine put the light blue shelf bra on Maren, then held a very tiny panty of the same light blue color at her feet and pulled it up her legs. The front of the panty was very low rise and the material did not extend beyond the crease of her leg. Light pink straps continued from the top of the material around and up her leg. I stepped to see behind her; the panty had a fuller seat than one might expect from the relatively little coverage in front. Katherine then had Maren raise her arms, and she slid the dress onto them and let it slide down Maren’s body.

“Oh, that really feels so good.”

Celeste said, “Brett, you can turn around and tell us what you think.”

Brett’s chin hung open and his eyes were wide as he remained speechless while gazing at Maren looking nothing like we had ever seen her before. Maren looked back and forth between Brett’s face and Katherine’s until Brett finally spoke.

“You look so beautiful, Maren.”

Maren nearly skipped the eight feet or so to Brett and crushed herself to him. He reacted rapidly, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tightly.

I sidled over to Katherine and whispered, “I’m not sure we’ll be able to get her out of that all day.”

“It’s the only one I’ve got that will fit her, so you’ll have to convince her.”

“We might have to leave here earlier than planned, as we’ll have to take her home to show her parents. You’re amazing, Katherine. You picked four items and all four were winners. While I think that Maren suits that dress better than Kai does, it still looks incredible on Kai.”

“I’ll tell you the truth. I wasn’t thinking about Maren when I picked that dress, but as soon as I realized that Maren was head over heels for it on Kai, it dawned on me that it would be perfect for Maren. I’ll want to dress her ... a lot. She won’t look great in uber-sexy stuff, at least now. But apparel that incorporates her young, fresh look should all be winners on her. She’s got a good, all-around average body shape for girls her age and size, so there’ll be a lot of options that’ll work for her. Kai’s actually much more difficult with that narrow torso. I must say I’m looking forward to seeing how Alyssa will deal with bras for her.”

“I’ve been wondering the same. Her breasts, though not that big, are just too big for her torso.”

“Exactly.”

I stepped back to Kai, noticing that Lana had taken Maren to a full-length mirror to show her what we were seeing in her.

“Kai, did you like the blue-and-pink dress?”

“Yes, but Maren looks better in it than I do.”

“Not that much, and if you both got that dress, it seems unlikely that you’d both wear it at the same time in the same place. We’ll certainly get the first sheath you tried on, as well as the second outfit. Would you like the blue-and-pink dress?”

“It... felt wonderful.”

“Then we’ll get it, too. We’re going to have to leave here soon and go wait out front for Alyssa to open the store to us, so climb into the outfit you wore here.

She nodded and began putting the outfit she had worn in the Sprinter on her naked body. I looked up and was happy to see that Lana had gotten Maren back into the outfit she had worn here, although she was treating the dress with incredibly soft touches. I began wondering when she would resurface from this experience.

We gathered in the Sprinter and were parked out front at 9:39.

While we waited, Brit whispered in my ear, “I’m a little jealous of Maren. She looked incredible in that dress.”

“Yes. That gives you a very different impression of her. Doesn’t it?”

“Absolutely. She makes that look stunning. Can we stop and show Emma?”

“I was planning on it, but we’ll have to cut the session with Alyssa short.”

“Yeah, but we need to get Kai at least some foundation garments. At least a bra, although now that I know more about the things, I’m not sure how Alyssa’s going to deal with that narrow torso and, for her size, big, high, firm breasts.”

“Are you willing to shepherd her through the process?”

“Sure.”

“Thanks.”

Brett announced, “She’s here.”

We piled out of the vehicles and Alyssa held the door for us with a bright, “Good morning, girls. I’ve missed you visiting.”

Lana replied, “I’m pretty sure we’ll be back next Saturday, but we haven’t figured things out beyond then.”

“No problem. I just like it when you visit. You’re all just so easy to please, you’re pleasant, engaging, and you don’t ever complain. Katherine’s said that you guys are her favorite customers ever, and I see no reason to disagree with her assessment.”

As Brit stepped past her, she added, “And you like us baring our breasts for you.”

“Well, yes, but I wouldn’t say anything like that to any other customers.”

I responded, “And that’s one reason that we’re happy to have you wait on us. You don’t bullshit us. You even answered Brit’s outrageous question about whether you’d like to see us bare our pussies so you could gauge what we’d need in panties. Oh, you didn’t turn quite as pink this time as when you actually answered Brit’s question. You know, she thought that was a rhetorical question. Why did you answer it?”

Very softly, she answered, “Because I was so turned on. That feature of ... me has gotten me in a little trouble once or twice. I’m so glad that it didn’t get me in trouble that time.”

“Alyssa, you probably figured this out about us, but just in case you didn’t, a few of us like being ... brazen. Actually, most of us like being brazen at times, but that was the first time we’d seen Brit brazen, and we were happy to see it. Again, I can’t remember if someone has told you this about us, but we spend large portions of our life in the nude, so we have little in the way of body shyness.”

“Wow. Someone, probably Brit, did tell me that you girls weren’t particularly body shy, but not the reason. At least, I don’t recall anyone mentioning the reason.”

“Now you know. The other thing is that some of us like flirting, and some of us like flirting a lot.”

“Lana.”

“Yes. She’s probably our biggest flirt, but others are even more willing to ... let’s say expose body parts in semi-public that most people wouldn’t.”

She slowly shook her head, then told me, “You guys truly do make my day when I see your vehicle in the parking lot.”

I finally let her close the front door and walked up to the counter with her.

Katherine said, “G’morning, Alyssa. Just so you know, the girls are really strapped for time today, and they were in dire need of a few outfits, most for Kaira, who is a new friend of theirs. I met them earlier at the back door, and I’ve got some items here that you should ring up when you ring up whatever you wind up finding for Kaira as far as bras or whatever. However, since I think she’s going to be a problem for bras, I’ll just shadow you to see how you solve it.”

Alyssa glanced over at Kai, returned her face to Katherine, began to say something, then did a double take.

“Ohhh. Yes. That could be a problem.” She turned back toward Kaira and introduced herself and asked, “You’re looking for bras?”

“Yes. I’ve had lots of trouble with them, so I hope you can help me.”

I said, “Kai, Alyssa is their ... breast-support specialist.” I turned to Alyssa and asked, “What do you think? You’re the BSS?”

She rolled her eyes, so I turned back to Kai, and continued, “If we’re the only customers in the store and either Alyssa or Katherine is waiting on us, and we’re shopping for ... bras or whatever for you, it’s easier for Alyssa to help you if you bare your chest for her. Don’t do that if there are other customers, and only for these two women.”

“Okay.”

Kai doffed her T, leaving her topless, and Alyssa said, “Yes, and I understand why you’ve had problems.”

I interrupted, pulling Alyssa aside and telling her, “As for those of us you know better, Kaira does not at all mind compliments.”

Quietly, she replied, “Good, because that will help here.”

“Kaira, you have lovely breasts, but you also have a problem. While your breasts are not actually all that large, they sit very high on a very narrow torso. You’ve had problems with bras because your body architecture is rare. I suggest not even bothering with typical bras. Instead, we’ll start with wraparounds. Come this way.”

When Alyssa turned, Kai held her T up, and I shook my head at her. She shivered. Katherine, Kai, and I followed Alyssa.

When she stopped, Alyssa said, “These are wraparound bras. They have very little ... intrinsic shape, so are more flexible and can provide support for a much wider array of shapes and sizes of breasts and other aspects of body architecture. Some are basic, and some have features that provide for design, and those can be worn as tops, just as blouses and T-shirts. Now knowing a little bit more about ... the group of girls you’re living with, I suggest beginning with wraparounds like that.”

“You mean that ... I could wear one of these without wearing something over it, even in public. Yes?”

“Exactly.” Alyssa glanced at Katherine, then added, “While it might be risking my future with my boss, here, but having some experience with a few of these girls’ ... casualness with which they can expose their bodies, wearing these types could allow ... quick and easy exposure ... should you require that.”

Katherine responded, “Alyssa, not only am I not disappointed in this ... explanation, but I commend you for using the information you have about the customer that can provide selling points that would not be germane for other customers. However, as here, such information should not be spread to other customers nor to the person or people you’re serving. Rather than being disappointed with you, I’m pleased with the ... originality of the sales pitch. Also, so long as you’re fairly private, you have much wider latitude with these girls as far as ... intimacy and intimate knowledge. I’m not willing to tell you aspects of ... their story that they haven’t told you, themselves, but you probably cannot shock them, and I here permit you to use what knowledge you have of them to explain, like you just did, features of a product that could be selling points for these girls and very few others.”

I waited as Alyssa digested Katherine’s ... directive, and when she nodded at Katherine, I said, “Alyssa, keeping in mind what Katherine just told you, Kaira is...” I changed tacks and turned to Kai, and said, “Drop your short and remove it.”

Kai did not hesitate and was quickly standing with us in only socks and shoes.

“Oh. She’s a submissive?”

I frowned, then answered, “It’s more like she has a strong submissive aspect to her personality. None of us are dominants, so we don’t have what might be considered a typical dom-sub relationship with her. We’re simply helping her understand herself after living a ... very repressed and asexual life for 20 years.”

Alyssa looked at Katherine and asked, “In ... situations like this, do I ... have more latitude to ... compliment customers?”

“With these girls, you have virtually no limits, particularly on compliments, although don’t take their apparent ... breezy attitudes as permission for ... intimacy of any sort. If they’re interested in such, they’ll make it quite plain to you, although still subtly, if that’s not an oxymoron.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.